Katherine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,613 Followers

Picking up additional weights, I attached a second weight to each chain and S really felt the strain on her titflesh. Her nipples stretched further and the pain was evident in the beautiful blonde's face. I slapped her tit with the palm of my hand and as she felt the sting, she winced in pain and then felt the strain as one tit bounced off of the other and the heavy weights began to swing below her huge chest.

I stepped up behind S and she felt the breeze of the lash as I twirled it between her parted thighs. She started to whimper as she felt the kiss of the leather on the soft skin of her inner thighs and knew that it would only be seconds before I made the tips of the leather bite into her pussy lips. She also knew that if I reversed the direction of the whip, she would feel it bite across her clit, which was totally exposed.

"Will you lick her pussy?" I repeated but S did not answer. Then she felt the bite of the lash as it cut into her tender pussy. She howled as cum gushed from her sweet quim. I could see her muscles quiver as orgasms rippled through her magnificent body and the weights attached to her nipples bounced wildly. Then reversing the direction of the lash, I directed it up between her parted thighs and across her feminine gash. S's body thrashed violently as the tips of the leather hit solidly across her clit. She screamed and her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm. The weights bounced wildly below her chest as her entire body shook. When I stopped the bound beauty just slumped in her bonds.

"Let's see," I wondered out loud. "I came twice in your office this afternoon, once in the car and once inside of you a little while ago. That's four times in about five hours. And each time it takes me a little longer. I wonder how long it will take me to cum in her tight little ass?" I continued.

I reached down and ripped the brush plug out of S's ass. She gasped as she felt her tight sphincter snap open and closed and as her body shook the weights attached to her nipples swung wildly. As I stepped between her spread thighs, S knew I was going to fuck the shit out of her ass and that my cock was a hell of a lot bigger than the small plug that had just been ripped from her bowels.

S felt my hands squeeze her firm asscheeks and spread them apart. I pointed my ramrod at her tight sphincter and decided not to ease in as I had done with Katherine. She felt the tip of my cock wedge between her cheeks and press up against her long neglected asshole. Then bracing my hands on the bar below her hips, I rammed hard into her tight asshole.

"AAAgghhh!" she screamed as her body lurched forward and my cock rammed deep into her ass. The weights attached to her nipples bounced wildly below her chest as my hips rammed forward until they pressed firmly against her beaten asscheeks.

"Katherine, hand her that switch." I said and Katherine handed S the control to the hoist. I nodded and she lay back on the mattress and looked up at the tortured beauty.

"When you are ready to lick her pussy, just press that button and lower yourself down to the task." I said to S as I swatted her ass. Once again I thrust deep into her ass for emphasis and she howled as she felt my ramrod tear into her flesh. I pumped hard into her body as she began to bounce back and forth and her nipples were stretched by the swinging weights. As I rammed hard into her tight asshole I heard the motor whir and S began to lower her face between Katherine's open thighs as her sweet pussy was spread before her.

"Good, I like it when you obey, though not too easily." I teased her as I continued to ram my cock into her tight asshole. "You will lick and suck on her pussy and then her ass." I said as the weights touched the mattress and eased the strain on her aching nipples. "If you bite her or hurt her in any way, I will hang you up by your tits and then beat them with the whip until they bleed. Do you understand me?" I asked.

S did not respond except to bring her mouth to Katherine's spread pussy and begin to lick her sweet quim. Katherine was not sure she liked what was happening to her but she knew better than to object. She didn't want to trade places with the bound blond.

S knew how to bring pleasure to another woman as her tongue teased Katherine's hole. As I watched Katherine's body surrender to the experience of S's talented tongue, I began to thrust slowly into her tight asshole. Katherine moaned loudly as S slid her lips around her erect clit and began to suck on it.

The double assault on S's sexuality had a powerful effect as I felt her body begin to tremble her powerful inner muscles clamped down around my invading cock. I felt her love muscles begin to milk my cock as it slid in and out of her bowels.

"When she's made you cum three times, she may stop." I said to Katherine. "And they'd better be real ones." I threatened. Katherine nodded. Just then her body shook with her very first female induced orgasm. She settled back and closed her eyes as she let the pleasure S was giving her envelop her beautiful, young body. It took awhile for her third orgasm as I continued to fuck S's brutalized ass.

I looked down at the two women and reflected on just how beautiful the two of them were. Even after Katherine had achieved her third orgasm, I left S with her face buried in her sweet vee as I finished thrusting into S's tight ass until I felt my cock erupt, filling her bowels with my hot seed.

"There is some lotion in that drawer." I said to Katherine once she'd opened her eyes. Taking the control from S's hand, I pressed the button and raised her face from between Katherine's thighs. Katherine slid out from under S's face and rolled over to get the lotion. Turning back she poured some lotion in her hand and began to rub it into S's brutalized chest. She lifted the weights in her hands and felt how heavy they were. I nodded to her, she unclipped the weights and let them fall onto the floor. Katherine continued to massage S's huge tits and was intrigued by the nipple rings. She toyed with them as she rubbed the beaten girl's distended nipples.

"You can kiss them if you like." I suggested. Katherine leaned forward but as she lifted S's breast to her mouth she decided not to and sat back on her knees. Moving off of the bed, Katherine came around behind the bar and began to smooth the lotion onto S's ravaged ass. As she rubbed the lotion over her ass, her fingers dipped down between S's spread thighs and Katherine felt the immense heat that emanated from the bound woman's loins.

Taking Katherine's hand, I pulled her to the side and then as we both sat on the bed I pulled her face to S's beaten breasts and as she sucked one nipple into her mouth I sucked the other one into mine. S moaned with pleasure as she felt the first soft touch to her aching body in a long time.

"We'll let her rest now." I said as I raised my face from the beautiful blonde's tit. Katherine slid off of the bed and we watched as the exhausted blonde drifted off to sleep as her body hung over the bar.

I kissed Katherine and walked her back to my bedroom. As we climbed into bed, she reached over and began to stroke my crotch, raking her long fingernails sensually over my cock and balls. As I hugged her closely, she kissed me as my fingers began to tease her firm titflesh.

"It's funny that you didn't mind massaging S's body with the lotion but you wouldn't suck on her nipples." I commented as I closed my fingers around her own taut nubbin.

"I don't know. When she caressed me, I didn't really like it but it did feel good - even exciting. She is a very sexy and sensual woman and a talented lover. It's a shame to waste it on me." she said. "I only did it because you wanted me to and she was obeying you. It didn't feel as good as when you do it to me but it was pleasurable. When I rubbed her chest with the lotion, that was like putting medicine on a bruise but kissing her nipples was a whole different story." Katherine explained.

"Would it be different with another woman?" I asked.

"Maybe. It would depend on who." she confided.

"I'd like to enjoy a menage a trois with you and another woman." I said, "But we can talk about it later." I added as I wrapped the young beauty in my arms.

"You mentioned that you had another punishment of S if she didn't obey you. What was it?" she asked curiously. "Where else could you beat her? Her pussy?"

"Yes, I could have beaten her pussy. But that was not what I had in mind." I answered. "You know the way I can make you cum? Almost at will?" I asked. Katherine nodded. "Well, imagine what it would be like to be bound and suspended the way S was and to have me bring you just to the edge of an orgasm and not let you climax. Then imagine what it would be like to have that repeated for several hours." I asked.

Katherine did not answer but I could feel her supple body tremble as she imagined what that might be like. I drifted off to sleep as she lay beside me realizing that not all punishment or torture had to be painful in the usual way of thinking. She lay her head on the pillow and then realized that in any given situation I might use such a punishment on her.

To be continued....

Please vote and send your comments.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,613 Followers