Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now the fisting part,' Denis thought to himself. Gradually, ever so gradually, he brought in his fingers together and formed the fist. He counted to fifty, slowly, to give Kat time to adjust. 'And now to look for the G-spot,' was his second thought.

Denis withdrew his fist slowly, not more than half an inch, rotating his hand in a counter clockwise direction. Then he pushed forward, giving his had a clockwise twist. For the next few minutes, Denis continued the steady back and forth, in and out, twisting his fist in a screwing motion as he moved it in and out of Kat's vagina. Kat could feel his knuckles making contact with the top of her vaginal canal. The sensation was different – tingly – almost wanting to make her want to pee. Clitorial stimulation was different – more intense – or maybe this was more intense if you were there in the moment.

As she got more and more into the fisting, Kat began to wonder what it would be like, instead of sitting a chair with a blindfold over her eyes, if she and Denis were together in her bed, naked, as he fisted her. She wondered what it would be like to kiss his chest or to touch his penis, to feel him lick and suck on her nipples, as he pushed his fist deeper and deeper into her cunt. She wondered what it would be like to hold him in her arms as she came and came and came.

The orgasm built gradually. She wanted to close her legs as it became more and more intense. She heard her voice saying "Please... oh... stop" but she didn't mean it. Over and over she could feel his fist inside of her, rubbing the elusive G-spot she knew didn't exist except as a figment of some woman's imagination.

Kat twisted in the chair. Her legs started to tremble as she tightened her thighs. He was driving her crazy, he was making her mad with passion, he was killing her with pleasure. She wanted to shout out "YELLOW" but couldn't say the word. She whimpered as she exploded with this new, deeper orgasm.

Denis kept his hand inside of her until the trembling stopped. Slowly, reluctantly, he removed his hand and stood up. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, a chaste kiss, a kiss between friends rather than lovers.

"Thank you," she whispered.

He let her rest in the moment. Finally Denis grasped Kat by the shoulders and moved the chair back to an upright position. He gave her a moment to regain her equilibrium, and then unzipped his trousers.

Kat felt something brush across her lips. She was still in total darkness as she tasted the tip of his penis, smooth and warm. Now it was her turn. He stepped forward as Kat opened her mouth to receive him.

12