Chapter 1: Marathon Training

Story Info
April goes for a training run and enjoys secret nudism.
947 words
4.26
10.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stretched as I woke up. Sunlight was peeking through my curtains as I laid in bed thinking for a moment, waking up. Things were going well for me. I was a junior at prestigious university majoring economics. I worked hard and had an almost a 4.0 GPA to show for it.

Even better, I had recently started dating a wonderful guy, Matt. I laid there, day-dreaming about Matt, about how kind and thoughtful he was, about how cute and fit he was, about he was easily my intellectual equal. We had only been dating about a month, and we were taking it slow. Of course we had kissed and fooled around, but we hadn't gone that far yet.

Matt seemed a bit shy about physical intimacy. Hesitant almost. I didn't understand why. Tonight maybe we'd do more? Oh, tonight. I needed to figure out what to cook for him for dinner! He was coming over for the first time.

I rolled out of bed and threw on running shorts and a sports bra before heading out for a run. I was training for a half marathon, and today's plan was 8 miles. I started off slowly as I warmed up. My mind wandered to dinner and what I would cook.

After a few more miles it was getting a lot hotter as I started to think about Matt. I wondered what his cock was like? How big was it? Would I get to play with it tonight?

Thinking about Matt's cock was getting to me. My nipples were stiff and rubbing against my sports bra as I ran. It had been a long time since I had been with a guy. Year and a half? Thinking back, the last time I had sex was with my freshman-year boyfriend. What a jerk! What did I ever see in him. Yes, his cock was fairly large and the sex was good, but that only goes so far.

I groaned audibly as I ran, the stimulation of my nipples together with my imagination about Matt's cock and thinking back to my last boyfriend getting to me. I shook my head, trying to focus on my run. Only a mile left now. Just finish I kept telling myself.

I finally made it back to my apartment. As I let myself in I glanced out the window of my studio apartment and made sure no one was on the walking path between my studio apartment and the woods. Seeing no one, I peeled my sweaty sports bra off, glad to have my C-cup breasts free from the constraint of the bra. I then slipped my shorts off, leaving me nude. I loved not having a room-mate to worry about. My family would be shocked if they knew I was a closet nudist! I only did it when I was sure I was alone though.

I sat down on the floor and stretched, First I lifted one leg at a time and held it up, stretching my hamstrings. Then I switched to sitting cross-legged and leaned forward, stretching my inner thigh muscles. Before getting up I did 100 crunches, legs up, ankles cross, hands behind my head, legs pointing towards the window.

Finally, I stood up next to the window so that I could duck out of sight if someone came down the path. I lifted my left leg and stretched my quads for a while, then switched to the right leg. As I was stretching I saw a flash of bright red in a tree outside the window. I stared, watching as a bright bird flitted among the trees.

This forest had so many amazing birds. I had seen this kind once before and was so taken with it that I had googled it. Apparently it was a fairly rare Summer Tanager. I watched it as I stretched my quad and then switched to stretching my calves.

I finished stretching just as the bird flew deeper into the woods. I smiled to myself thinking I was lucky to find this apartment.

Glancing out the window I made sure no one was on the path. Satisfied, I laid down on the couch. Looking out the window I was glad for the solid railing on my second-floor deck. No one would be able to see me now, even if they were on the path below.

My hands wandered to my breasts and cupped them, squeezing a bit, playing with them. I let out a soft gasp as I pinched my nipples lightly. One hand slid down between my legs and rubbed my mound. I closed my eyes, picturing Matt, pretending it was Matt touching me.

I moan more loudly "Oh Matt, yes."

I slipped two fingers in, pushing them in as deeply as I could. I paused only briefly before I started fingering myself, moaning deeply "Matt, yes, fuck me Matt."

I lifted my hips a bit, thrusting up into the fingers, moaning deeply Then suddenly I came, bucking slightly, groaning deeply. I panted a bit, fingering harder. My legs spread more as I spasmed again before lowering my hips back to the couch, my fingers stopping, held inside me.

I laid there for a few minutes, catching my breath. Finally, I giggled a bit, blushing. Wow, did I just do that, here, in front of the window? Good thing no one could see me!

I got up and glanced out the window to make sure no one had seen me and then headed to the shower. After a relaxing shower I gathered my iPad and books for classes, made a quick grocery list for dinner, and left for the walk to campus.