Kathleen Ch. 4

Story Info
Whetting the appetite for broader horizons.
4.3k words
4.62
18.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given the surprises she seemed to come up with each time we got together, I wasn't sure what to expect when Kathleen called me the week after our lunch with Jennifer and asked if I were free to drop by about eight the following Wednesday evening for a drink and to meet her brother, Marc. I remembered she had mentioned him the night of our whipped cream fuck and had even lent me his running shorts but with that one exception I couldn't remember her ever speaking of him so other than the fact that he was a runner and was about my size, I knew nothing about him and only learned his name when she invited me to meet him.

From what I had observed of her propensity toward lust, I must admit the possibility occurred to me that Kathleen and her brother were perhaps more intimate than most siblings, but I had received no hint from her that there was anything special in their relationship so I dismissed my thoughts as groundless speculation.

When I knocked on her door at the appointed time I was greeted by a hug against her enveloping softness, a wet kiss, and wafts of her floral fragrance. As she ushered me into the den to introduce me to her brother I had occasion to observe her attire and realized that while she wasn't as overtly provocative in her dress as when she had greeted me for our second date, she was still far from presentable. Her single piece of outer clothing was a pareo or sarong tied Samoan-style behind her neck and beneath which her huge breasts jiggled in provocative unrestraint as she walked beside me. The two ends of the sheet of brightly patterned cloth just barely managed to meet a few inches below her bulging tummy and with each step an indecent amount of inner thigh was exposed. It occurred to me that it would be impossible for her to sit with any modesty, especially as, when I let her move ahead of me so I could watch the undulation of her massive hips, I could detect no sign of panties beneath the thin material. My final thought as we entered the den was that while I wasn't sure about her brother, her outfit had sure piqued my attention.

Although built very differently from his sister, Marc turned out to be a very sensuous man in his own right. About my height, he was obviously into body building. Wearing only loose nylon shorts similar to the pair I had borrowed, the powerful muscles of his bare chest and arms looked almost sculpted in the light of the single lamp by which he stood.

---=== 000 ===---

"So, Kathleen tells me you're an attorney," Marc said as we sat in a pair of large easy chairs sipping the chilled chablis his sister had poured.

"Yea, taxes and real estate, mostly, with an occasional contract or two. How about yourself? What kind of work do you do?"

"Oh, Kathleen didn't tell you," he said looking over at his sister sitting on the end of the couch across the room. When I followed his glance I noticed her right foot was drawn up under her left knee, giving both her brother and I glimpses of the blond curls nestled between her broad thighs.

"Well, it never came up," she replied to his implied accusation, a gleam in her eye. Then, turning to me, "Marc's a movie star," she said laughing, "he makes porno flicks."

"Really?!," I replied, the only thing I could think of at the moment.

"Most people don't realize it but it's a pretty big local industry," he explained. The same conditions of weather and scenery that bring the regular film companies to Hawaii also make it attractive to the skin flick industry."

"Make's sense," I answered, again not sure of how to respond. "That also explains why you have such a great body."

"Yea, I get fat and I'm out of business. There's a lot more to being a porn actor than just a nice tan and the ability to come on cue. 'Course some of the perks aren't too bad...."

"I can imagine," I replied grinning.

"Want to see him in action?" Kathleen asked.

"Kathleen!" her brother said.

"Well, I've seen you before and Jim may have too, so why not?"

"But...."

"Oh, get off it, Marc. You know you like watching too. And we're all adults. What's the big deal. What do you say, Jim? Wanna see 'the star' in his latest hit?"

"Well, I...."

"Great. Marc, put on the one with LaDonna Love. You and she are really great together. Jim, sweety, come over here and sit so you can see better," she said, patting the cushion on her right. "Oh, and Marc, go in my jewelry box on my dresser. You'll find a special treat for us in there," she added as she rose and walked across to the wet bar refrigerator to replenish our wine.

Marc returned with a small pipe and a well-used candy tin which he placed on the coffee table in front of us before sitting down beside me on the opposite end of the couch from his sister.

"I assume you smoke," she said as she opened the tin box to reveal several long resinous buds.

"Not like I used to," I answered, "but I still enjoy a hit on occasion. Is that stuff as good as it smells?"

"The best. A client of mine in Puna brings me some whenever he comes over to Oahu. I got him a really good deal on some land a few years back," she replied as she broke off a small bud and pressed it into the screen-lined bowl.

---=== 000 ===---

Ten minutes later, when we were all thoroughly loaded, Kathleen picked up the remote and clicked on the VCR. As the opening credits scrolled she snuggled up under my left arm and laid her manicured hand on my leg.

As to be expected, it took less than five minutes for the first sex scene to began. Marc played a gardener being seduced by a top-heavy young red-head, playing the teenage daughter of the owners of the house. As the action progressed, I saw why Marc was a star and it wasn't his tan. Between porno and personal experience I had seen my share of nice packages and Kathleen's brother had one of the finest. As I sat watching the red-headed nymph get her tonsils massaged, it occurred to me that I would probably soon get a live view of the organ I was watching on screen. Life around Kathleen seemed to be just one endless parade of erotic surprises.

As the action on the screen heated up, Kathleen's hand began a slow teasing creep up my thigh toward my straining cock. Then she reached up with her other hand and pulled my left hand from the back of the couch and down around her shoulders, tucking it into the front of her sarong to press it between her massive breasts. Returning her attention to my crotch, she located the tab of my zipper and began to slowly ease it down.

When I looked back at the video I saw that Marc the star was now buried to the balls in his co-star's shaved pussy. Engrossed in the movie, I lost track of Kathleen's movements until I felt the tip of her tongue burrowing into the end of my cock. Looking down at her, I noticed Marc's shorts laying in a pile by my feet. When I looked over at him, I saw the same cock I had been watching on the screen being rapidly stroked less than two feet to my right, the pendulous scrotum dancing in time to the rhythm of Marc's fist. I looked up at his face to see him raptly watching himself fuck on screen.

As Kathleen's mouth slid over the purple head of my cock she reached across with her left hand to gently cup her brother's bouncing balls. When she realized he was about to lose his load, she stopped and sat up.

"Hold it, Marc. Don't waste that on your fist," she exclaimed as she stood up and reached behind her neck to untie her sarong. When the knot came loose, the whole garment slid from her body and she stood nude before us, her nipples swollen with lust, the insides of her bulging thighs glistening with even further proof of her arousal.

"Com'on, I just got that sofa cleaned from the last party we had here. Let's get civilized and go into the bedroom where we belong," she said as she turned and waddled off down the hall toward the king-sized playpen in her room.

Following Marc in pursuit of his disappearing sister, I watched his tightly muscled bare buns flex as he walked toward the bedroom. I wasn't yet sure if he played both sides of the street but I realized that I was looking forward to the possibility of a 'California Clusterfuck' as Kathleen had called it. I decided to wait and play it by ear assuming that if he was interested he would make a move, especially as I was pretty sure Kathleen had already hipped him about my prior experiences.

As I entered her bedroom, Kathleen stood back from opening a window to allow the soft tradewinds in to add to our tactile stimulation. Moving to me from across the room, she slid her arms around my neck and gave me a full body press, her tongue stabbing into my mouth. She began to hunch her soft round tummy against my cock which was still thrusting out of my fly. Lost in the haze of cannabis and lust, I was suddenly aware of hands slipping between our bodies to first fondle Kathleen's massive breasts then turn to give playful tugs through my shirt at my own sensative nipples. As one of the hands moved lower to slip under Kathleen's bulging abdomen and run a finger up and down her furrow, the other reached around the other side of her massive body to gently cup my tight balls and caress them in time to Kathleen's humping against my cock. Not wanting to end my fun before it had barely begun, I reluctantly pulled from the caress of the two siblings and rapidly undressed as I watched Marc contined to finger fuck and fondle his sister while thrusting his hard cock up and down between the cheeks of her dimpled ass.

From the way he had just fondled my balls I was sure that Marc swung both ways so without further invitation I moved behind him. Thrusting my dripping hardon between his thighs until the head nudged the base of his scrotum, I kissed him on the back of the neck and reached around to play with the head of his cock each time it emerged from the top of his sister's ass crack.

After several minutes of such foreplay, Kathleen turned in her brother's arms, gave him a hot French kiss than looked over his shoulder into my eyes. "Why don't you two get better aquatinted while I observe for a while. I really love to watch men together," she suggested as she moved away to sit in the same chair I had occupied the week before while watching she and Jennifer.

Without comment Marc turned, took me into his powerful arms and thrust his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues writhed together we each reached a hand down and began to stroke the other's dripping cock. Finally, still firmly agrasp of my cock, he pulled me over to the bed, sat down at the foot and lowered his mouth to lick the fluid from the purple head of my dripping hardon. He pursed his lips as his sister had done on our first tryst and forced the point of my cock between his lips and into the back of his throat.

His left hand slipped between my thighs and his middle finger began to push at my rose as I humped forward into his well-practiced mouth. As I withdrew from his soft sucking I felt his finger slip past my sphincter and push against my prostate.

Not wanting to end our fun just yet, I reluctantly pulled away and leaned down to kiss him, noticing the faint taste of my cock on his lips. "You know turnabout is foreplay," I punned as I pushed him back to lie on the bed. He moved to the center of the broad mattress and I stretched out along side his hard body, my feet toward his head in the classic 69 position. As his rigid meat began to thrust into my mouth I realized it had been several years since I had been with a man and briefly wondered why I had refrained so long from something I so enjoyed. My speculation was quickly interrupted by the feel of his tongue lapping my sensitive head and I began to concentrate on returning the pleasure I was receiving. I felt his finger probing for my prostate again and I momentarily stopped sucking to wet my own middle finger and slip it inside his body to before I resumed my oral caress.

Given our stoned condition and the amount of stimulation we had already endured, it was not surprising that our show for Kathleen was short-lived. He wasn't quite over the top when I tense then began flooding his mouth with the salty taste of my sperm. Giving me his full attention had apparently allowed his own excitement to abate and he was able to save his climax for future application as I rolled away to lay on my back panting.

When I had recovered somewhat I looked over at Kathleen and saw a vacant stare as she slumped in her chair also gasping for breath, her hand buried between her full, glistening thighs.

"Ready to play?" I asked when she seemed coherent enough to understand my question.

She grinned and nodded so I got up and went over to her. Taking her hands in mine I pulled her to her feet and my arms encircled her soft flesh as she slipped her hands around my neck and laid her cheek on my breast. Amazed at her sudden tenderness, I whispered in her ear, "I've never seen a live brother and sister act before. Why don't you two put on a show for me while I rest a while.

Looking up, she smiled lasciviously than slid from my arms and moved toward the bed. Going around to the far side to keep from obstructing my view, Kathleen crawled up onto the broad mattress, looked over and grinned at me then lowered her head and locked her lips around the purple head of her brother's rampant cock which was still glistening with my saliva. As she began to move her mouth up and down, Marc reached around her massive rear. She suddenly stiffened and I assumed he must have found his target. She reached up with her own hand to grasp the base of the veined monster she was sucking and began to stroke the lower shaft where her lips could not reach.

After several minutes of such intense stimulation both siblings were ready to explode but with the impeccable timing which she always seemed to display, Kathleeen suddenly sat back on her haunches then turned to lay down on her back beside her brother's muscular body. As she drew her knees to her chest in obvious invitation, he slid between the soft pillars of her thighs and, holding his torso up with his arms, drove his cock between her swollen red labia and deep into her pussy in a single thrust. It occurred to me that the ease with which he penetrated her attested to the considerable practice they must have had together.

Watching a bull like Marc in full charge was not only erotic but sensual as well. The movement of his rapidly pistoning loins caused his tightly muscled buttocks to bunch with every thrust, each collision of their bodies sending ripples undulating through his sister's sweating rolls of flesh. Her massive breasts rose then flopped audibly back against her chest with each lunge of his hips.

Between grunts forced from her by what must have been the impacts of his cock against her cervix, Kathleen would yell out obscenities, goading him on in his mindless race to climax. His thrusts became shorter and deeper. Finally, with one final lunge, he held his hips tight against his sister's, quivering as he ejaculated his incestuous sperm deep into her receptive body while she screamed out her own release.

Marc collapsed into his sister's soft flesh and she wrapped her dimpled arms around his head. Cradling his cheek against her heaving breasts, the two exhausted sexual athletes lay gasping for air. Finally his fallen warrior slipped from her body and he rolled off to lay in the crook of her arm, his head still pillowed on her massive breast, his muscular thigh resting atop her soft bulging one.

When Kathleen had first started sucking her brother's cock, I felt my own rapidly returning to service but in watching the siblings in the heat of combat, I became so awed by the intensity of their tryst that my lust had abated. As a result, I was as flacid as Marc when she opened her eyes and looked over at me then held her free arm up in invitation to join them. Crawling up on the bed, I leaned across Kathleen for a quick kiss from Marc then buried my face against her unoccupied breast and settled against her enveloping softness.

---=== 000 ===---

Still well buzzed from our earlier communion with Kathleen's pipe, I was gently roused from my slumbers by a tongue and a pair soft lips gently caressing the glans of my still flacid but very sensative cock which was responding faster than my fuzzy brain.

Looked down, I saw Marc watching my face, his lips clasped below the corona of my rapidly growing hardon, his tongue swirling around the nerve-filled glans. When I laid my head back against the pillow to enjoy the best blowjob I could remember, Kathleen rolled over against me offering a nipple to nibble upon as she smothered me in mammoth pillows of titflesh. I inhaled as much of her breast as I could and settled back, nursing and being nursed, one of the more soothing experiences I can ever remember having had as an adult. My torpor and the slow, gentle caress of Marc's talented mouth kept me from becoming too excited as I lay in heaven.

After several minutes of such sensuous attention, Marc's mouth lifted, leaving my flagpole waving in the cool evening tradewinds. Kathleen gently eased her breast from my lips and leaned down to replace Marc's mouth with her own, stretching her large soft body out on top of mine to present the matted blond curls of her pussy to my mouth. I hesitated for a second as I remembered that she was still full of her brother's sperm but then it occurred to me that I had been prepared to take his spunk directly for the source, why should I be squeamish about receiving it from her vagina, a place I had had my mouth numerous times in the past several weeks. Burrowing in to her succulent flesh, I discovered that I rather relished the unique flavor of their combined juices.

Intent on giving as much pleasure as I was receiving, I forgot about Marc until I felt his shaft graze my forehead then move down across my face to ease between Kathleen's swollen pussy lips. I pulled my head back and began to make broad sweeps of my tongue along the underside of his shaft as it smoothly pistoned in and our of his sister's body. After a few strokes he withdrew and dipped his head into my waiting mouth. A few strokes later he slipped back into the wriggling pussy again.

After alternating back and forth for a few minutes, Marc pulled away. Kathleen raised up, reversed her position, and squatted over me, sliding her wet pussy down over my cock until I felt the tip nudging her cervix. Without apparent communication, Marc moved around behind his sister's massive buttocks and as she held herself still on my cock, he eased his substantial pole into her ass. I watched her face as he worked his way into her rear passage expecting to see at least a grimace but all I saw was a lewd grin as she felt his cock enter her body. When he was fully seated, he began thrusting, causing delightful feelings in my own organ as the head of his cock massaged along the shaft of mine through the thin membrane separating Kathleen's two passages. She leaned down enabling me to capture a mouthful of pendulous breast as she swayed in time to her brother's thrusts. Finally I felt Marc stiffen and heard his moan as he emptied a second load of sperm into his sister's body.

With a final volley of thrusts, he finished his attack and pulled free, rolling off to lay watching as Kathleen and I continued to fuck. When he had regained his breath, he again moved behind us. Still without speaking, she raised her pussy off my rod long enough for Marc to give me a few sucks than assist Kathleen as she moved forward slightly to accept my cock into her cum-filled ass while Marc held me on target. Given her recent reaming and the load of cum she already had in her ass, I was surprise at the friction she generated as she began to grind on my cock. Her movements combined with Marc's finger massage of my prostate and gently fondling of my balls soon caused me to deposit my own load of sperm deep into Kathleen's talented ass.

12