Kathleen Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't even remember her crawling off before I was asleep.

---=== 000 ===---

Unaccustomed as I was to a full evening of sex and pot, I slept late the next morning barely wakening for her goodby kiss as Kathleen left for work. Suspecting what an evening with Kathleen might bring, I had purposely kept my morning calendar clear so it wasn't until about ten that I crawled out of bed and, leaving Marc still snoring, managed to find the shower.

I had just started to lather when I heard him flush the toilet.

"Need any help washing your back."

"My god," I replied, laughing, "don't you ever run down?"

"Not when there's fun to be had."

"OK, but after last night, I'm not so sure how much fun I have left."

"You may have more stamina than you think. A cock is just another muscle, it gets stronger with use," he replied as he opened the shower door and stepped in beside me, his impressive organ already starting to rise from between his muscular thighs. "Turn around," he said, taking the soap from my hands and beginning a vigorous scrubbing of my shoulders. His treatment was as much massage as wash and I soon felt the tingle of my own pending erection as his hands moved lower, his soapy fingers teasing between my cheeks.

"I'd love to be able to take that package of yours up there sometime," I said, "but I think I should spend some time in training first. It's been several years since I played this side of the street and then never with a log like that."

"Thanks for the compliment but I'm in no hurry. An ass like yours is worth waiting for. Here, it's your turn to play," he said, handing me the soap and turning his back to me.

I've always admired muscular men's bodies, more for the sensuality than the sexuality but this was the first time I had ever been able to play with such a beautifully sculpted one and my cock was rapidly filling as my fingers glided across the slippery skin of his hard-muscled back. I ran my hands down the backs of his thighs then slid my palms up to cup his ass before parting his buns to rub a finger teasingly against his rose. When I applied more pressure the muscle relaxed and I eased a soapy finger into the warmth of his body.

Groaning, he began humping back against my invasion, and as he got looser, I was able to add a second finger and then a third.

"Quit teasing and fuck me," he hissed through clenched teeth.

I pulled my fingers from his ass and reached to the wall to pump a dollop of shampoo into my palm. By the time I had finished coating the purple head and shaft of my cock, Marc was bent over against the wall anxiously awaiting my penetration. I could feel him relax as my cock-head slid between his buns and I entered the lubricious warmth of his ass in a single stroke. When we had established a mutual rhythm, I reached around his narrow waste and wrapped my shampoo slickened hand around his monster cock. It was almost like masturbating myself only much more intense. Obviously an accomplished Greek warrior, he used his ass to milk my thrusting rod, easing on the in stroke and squeezing as I withdrew. The sensation of stroking a cock significantly larger than I was used to gave me a sense of virility I had not felt since high school.

Given the debauchery of the pervious evening, I was surprised at how soon his crisis hit. His whole body suddenly tightened and I felt jets of cum cursing through his shaft in my fist as his ass spasmed, trapping me inside his body, triggering my own climax as I shot my load of sperm into the heat of his bowels.

12