All Comments on 'Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03'

by harrie1963

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I need some more superlatives than I can think of.

Hot, torrid and still the love among family members keeps running through the story in a very touching manner. It is after all an erotic story and needs sex, and thank you for that. I have no doubt you are destined for some really good mainstream work. Best Wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?

The first chapter captivated me and had to finish it. The story just keeps on getting better and hot. You have real talent.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please download these.

As I said earlier I would not like to loose these stories. Please write more and more......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ditto----Great..Great...Great.

Simply good old fashioned sex story with plot, characters and more sex. Damn good book and great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In Hope you notice that you are missed

Great Story.....Marvellous Plot/Backdrop..Where are you now....?

These must be some of the best erotic novels ever written. These are explosive and hot compared with that gets sold for five dollars on net. Your novels are volcanic hot.

Then add the distinctive backdrop and details. It is not difficult to start imagining that characters are having sex in reality.

Why stop writing?

Hats off to you... YOU ROCK MAN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous