Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharleen mockingly rubbed her face as if something horrible had touched her, "Mummeeee!! Stop being old and sentimental. I am not going to vanish."

Kathleen by now was used to her daughter's lovely habit of hiding her immense love for her mother in facetious and mocking, apparently hurtful comments. The mother and daughter in reality were bonded inseparably; both were locked together in mind, heart and soul, "You will soon belong to someone else."

"Naah, mum, I will always be yours and daddy's daughter."

Their relatives poured in and soon were seated. Conversation was getting loud and laughter filling the enormous dining room. Benjamin walked in just before the starters were declared to be coming in his navy blue suit looking handsome. He kissed his wife and daughter and then kissed all the children of his relatives before taking his seat by his wife's side. Food was delicious as Rosaline directed the servants.

Women wanted to discuss next day's itinerary. Kathleen planned that some of them would check for flowers and decorations with the planners. Then all adults and older children would go and try three major caterers. Younger children would be looked after female servants and be taken for new cartoon blockbuster by them in the afternoon. Kathleen told them most probably Pa might come tomorrow or day after, making Sharleen whoop with joy. Other relatives chimed in with usual 'we have not seen him for so long..blah-blah'

Kathleen suggested to Sharleen, who she knew found socialising with relatives, she barley knew boring, "Shari, you have to miss this. You have to sit with Rosie and sit with wedding planners tomorrow."

Kathleen braced herself knowing Sharleen could stay something that may shock her relatives.

Before Sharleen could say something sarcastic at the stupidity of all this pomp and glitter Rosaline intervened perceptively putting her hand on Sharleen's head, relaxing Kathleen immediately, "Shari they will be here by ten and you do not have to go through the whole ritual. A short quick run through would suffice."

Sharleen nodded her head looking at the rest, "Sorry guys at least that will be briefer than your torture by my mother for the whole day," making everyone laugh.

Sharleen and her brothers treated Rosaline at par with their mother. In fact they learnt when very young they could probably get away if they tried to defy their mother but not Rosaline.

Kathleen put her hand on her husband's arm to hint to him to say something, "Ben, how is your day tomorrow?"

"Not very busy. I think I have early morning meeting with the Italians. After that I am at mercy of Mannie." (Mannie or Munnummar Ali was the senior aid from his father's time and had unofficial rank above all managers)

Sharleen felt her heart flip as she worked out the possibility of her father being free after morning. Her eyes glowed. She looked up towards her father to see if he too noticed this lucky chance. Benjamin face showed no signs that this information had sunk in. Kathleen noticed her daughter's subtle change in mood, she could almost feel her children's feelings, so close was she to all three and they to her.

Dinner continued until late. Children soon rushed to AV room to see movies. Older children used the other living room to play games and see more mature stuff.

Adults filtered into the main third living room with different drinks, cheeses, and snacks. Before Rosaline moved her hand Sharleen held it in her hands and kissed her palm a simple gesture of love as she aborted her potentially controversial response earlier. Rosaline simply mussed Sharleen's hair replying as if that is why she was there.

The family entertained the guests gracefully. Sharleen played like a child with young children howling with laughter sharing their fun of cartoons. She offered drinks and night snacks to older children and even attempted to beat the boys at video games and lost quickly taking their derision with mock annoyance.

Kathleen and Benjamin could not help but feel a lump in their throat as they irrationally felt that this lovely creature would soon stop being theirs exclusively.

* *

In another city in 'Shelter', family had finished dinner. Nathaniel, Melissa and Heather caught up with one another's day. They all discussed plans to travel up to 'Refuge'. Nathaniel poured all a glass of desert wine and himself a scotch. Heather was a quiet, reserved girl. At home she did not mind wearing clothes that did not cover her prosthesis. Her resemblance to Sharleen and Kathleen was striking. After all her mother and father were twins of Sharleen's parents. She was also five feet and six inches tall. She was and looked slightly lighter than Sharleen.

She had cut her wavy, thick dark silky hair short and they finished at her shoulders. Her face more often and then not was serious though never frowning. Her face even when she was serious reflected a kind heart and alert mind. She was wearing a very loose cotton long tee shirt, which could not hide the magnificent swell of her over generously large breasts. Similarly the tee shirt flared with her full bottom. Her face was mind bogglingly beautiful. Like her deceased mother and aunt she was exceedingly beautiful to make people moan that nature bestowed so much, beauty, grace and perfection in one person. Heather had same exquisite nose that made people lose their concentration when they stared at her face without meaning to be impolite.

Heather finished her wine, freshened Melissa's and her father's glasses. She bade goodnight to her aunt and father as it was close to eleven, (all four of them called Melissa -- Mel as she was so close to their age and literally grew up as their sibling than their aunt.').

She kissed her aunt and father and despite the slight limp breezed out of the living room.

Nathaniel looked at his sister, who at twenty-six years could manage to look like a teenager and a very mature woman with equal facility, laughed softly, "May I guess what my brother may be thinking?"

"Mel, I was only thinking that it is humanly impossible to decide which part of my beautiful sister is most beautiful."

Melissa laughed at her brother elder to her by twenty years who was so bad at hiding his true feelings, "Nat, you start. I will join you in your suite in a short while."

Nathaniel finished his scotch and made a fresh one to take with him. He, however, went close to where his sister was sitting and discreetly took her hand and put it on his groins, Melissa could feel his hardening cock under his shorts. Melissa blushed and put her head on her brother's belly and nudged him away with her head to hurry to his bedroom suite.

Nathaniel had just reached his suite and moved the covers off the bed and adjusted the AC, when

Melissa floated in the bedroom in her silk nightgown and soon was engulfed in her brother's arms. She put a box on the side table. Brother and sister had to often meet quietly for so long that they had developed silent communications and could now have sex without speaking a word. Melissa lifted her brother's tee shirt to feel his hair covered heavily muscled chest. She rubbed her hands all over him. She found the waist cord of his shorts and untied it, pushing his shorts down off his massive hairy muscular ass.

Melissa lifted his tee shirt but her brother was too tall for her to take it off herself and Nathaniel finished the job. As his sister's tiny hands found his boxer's waistband he untied Melissa's silk gown and slid it off her voluptuous body. She was only wearing panties underneath. Melissa pulled his boxers down. They both were kissing with open mouths, pushing saliva into each other's mouths with their tongues. Nathaniel lifted his sister and playfully threw her on the bed as she fell giggling. He soon jumped on the bed and fell over Melissa's petite frame. He kissed her, massaged her breasts and gently fingered her cunt making her moan in lust.

He slowly rolled his sister on her belly. He parted her ass and exposed her tiny pink/brown anal ring. It winked as his sister anticipated his kiss. Nathaniel licked his sister's anus with his tongue. Making her squirm and moan. Nathaniel lifted her sister's hips and Melissa soon assumed doggie position, "Nat, if you want I have brought some natural lubrication."

Nathaniel smiled there is always something interesting about his sister's suggestions. He opened the box, which had soft butter and cream mixture. He liberally coated his monster steel hard cock with the mixture and put a big glob on Melissa's ass. He pushed the glob inside with his index finger and soon pushed another. He was itching to bugger her sister all evening and Melissa sensed her brother's need, "Nat, this will add some flavour to my shit that your cock will dredge up. My ass has been itching all evening to be ripped apart by my brother's monster cock."

Nathaniel put the giant cock head against the tiny anus of his sister. The incongruity of the difference in the size has stopped amazing him. He had buggered his sister many thousand times in the last twelve years.

Nathaniel pushed forward and Melissa pushed back all the while relaxing and opening her anal muscle ring. By now both were smooth in initiating the violation of Melissa's ass. Even then Melissa found the first few minutes of her buggery painful and always would. The monstrosity of her brother could tear any girl's cunt or ass asunder. Nathaniel's butter slick cockhead slid in making his sister gasp loudly. He pushed few inches in one smooth motion and held Melissa's ass in his hands to steady it for the next assault. Melissa knew what her brother wished to do as if their minds were linked together.

Nathaniel pulled his butter-smeared cock out a bit and used his muscular back to hammer the full length of his monster cock of inhuman girth inside his sister's ass in one brutal thrust. Melissa squealed despite being used to her brother's every kind of ass fucking with his foot long inhumanly thick cock. Nathaniel enjoyed the warm soft confines of his sister's rectum as his sensitive cock head nudged solid feces out of his giant cock's way. Nathaniel pulled his gargantuan cock out until only his glans was buried inside Melissa's ass and shuttled it back to the hilt making her moan. Soon Nathaniel was buggering his moaning sister with steady full-length thrusts. He could feel his sister's pulverised feces moving with his monster cock. Both brother and sister smelled the unmistakeable aroma of Melissa's rectum as it was ravaged by her brother's monster penis, which was now coated brown with her, mushed shit.

Melissa loved the brutish buggering that her brother was giving her. Nathaniel moved his hands to fill them with the dangling soft breast flesh and mauled them in rhythm with his shuttling giant cock. Melissa was on the verge of her first of many orgasms as her brother's monster cock buggered her sweet ass. Nathaniel fucked his sister's ass right through her orgasm. Melissa moaned, "Nat, please fuck my ass. Your fat monster cock really hurts my ass. I still want to have my ass plundered by my brother's cock - fuck my ass Nat, please."

Nathaniel pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts as Melissa's orgasm made her shake and convulse. Nathaniel continued to bugger his sister for another hour and half making her cum five times and he eventually let his cock burst open deep inside Melissa's delicious ass in copious spurts. Melissa and Nathaniel kept still for few minutes, "Mel, I want to see your beautiful face while fucking your ass."

Nathaniel pulled his shit and cum coated still rock hard monster cock out of his shit splattered ass. Nathaniel licked his sister's ass clean enjoying the added taste of butter and cream to his sister's unbelievably delicious shit. Once he let go of her ass, Melissa turned around and took her brother's monster cock head inside her mouth with great difficulty. Melissa licked the cock head clean and then licked the foot long massively thick monster cock of her brother inch by inch. She swallowed mouthful of own shit and her brother's cum. Once fully clean she marvelled at her brother's massive penis and laid down on her back lifting her legs up to allow her brother access to her still gaping anus. Nathaniel pushed his sister's legs even higher lifting her ass clear off the bed. He placed his gargantuan penis head at the closing anus of his sister and slid it in before it could snap to its original tight ring.

Melissa sighed as she felt her anus dilate again to an impossible size around her brother's giant cock. Nathaniel slammed the full length in one thrust and started to bugger his beautiful sister with savage thrust. Melissa first squealed and then settled in to her customary moans. Nathaniel buggered his sister for another two hours changing his pace from fast furious to fast. Melissa first came every ten minutes or so but soon she was in throes of one continuous long orgasm making her weak by each minute. Nathaniel filled his sister's rectum with his cum twice. Around after three am in morning Nathaniel buried his full monster cock inside his sister's convulsing rectum and fell flat on her body erupting in big spurts of hot scalding cum. Melissa held her brother like a mother as he ultimately surrendered to his exhausted sister.

Both took big deep breaths and whispered to each other that how much they loved one another. Nathaniel pulled his cock out of his sister's brutalised ass and held her in his arms as they both snuggled to sleep. Melissa's mind flashed back to that fateful three days twelve years ago that changed their lives forever.

* *

It was nearly four years after the calamitous tragedy. Melissa's father had retreated within himself and went into his bedroom suite soon after going through formality of a dinner. Her brother did the same. They both were perfect as father and grandfather but come evening they retreated in to their shells of grief that did not show any signs of lifting. Melissa even at her tender age had matured well beyond her years and looked after Heather as if she was her mother. Heather a vivacious child grew into quiet, polite (too polite for Melissa) child of about nine. She read a lot. She was athletic even with prosthesis and became fiercely independent. Melissa could not bear to see her family sleep walk through life.

Melissa rang her sister in law, Kathleen. She had returned after visiting her father three days ago. They talked for along time. Kathleen updated Melissa about her father who was fine now, told Kathleen, "Mel, I was and am close to my dad and will always be. You have to decide for yourself. You are the woman of the house. I wish I could make it any easy for you."

"Kath, you have helped me already. May I ring you tomorrow?"

Both talked for a while before saying goodbye.

Kathy fell into arms of her husband who was eagerly waiting for her to finish the call. Ben supported his voluptuous wife as she impaled herself on his foot long monstrously thick cock moaning loudly by the time her pubic hair meshed with her husband's.

On one Wednesday evening at 'Shelter' all four 'Knights' had dinner surrounded by servants and then watched TV. Michael excused himself and left as usual. Nathaniel sat for another hour watching his daughter and sister talk and play. He felt the same gnawing pain grow deep inside his being. He kissed both girls good night and left. Melissa put Heather to bed and as she had done for four years. Once she was sure Heather was comfortable and sleeping. She went to her suite and changed into her usual attire of long tee shirt over her panties as sleeping suit.

Melissa sat on the edge of her bed deep in thoughts. Her beautiful face set firm with determination she walked out of her suite and made way through the long corridor that led to each suites.

She stood in front of her father's suite for few seconds and then walked in without knocking; something she had never done and would never do. Melissa found her father staring at the wall in his study on the huge roman sofa. He had a glass full of scotch and the bottle was barely quarter full.

Michael saw his beautiful daughter and could not manage to smile as he did before, every second she was close to him. Melissa walked close to her father and quietly sat near and wrapped her arms around him. Melissa did not utter a word except hug her giant father as tightly as her little arms could allow.

Michael gulped his scotch and filled his glass again, "Mel, go to bed."

Melissa spoke clearly and softly, "Daddy, I have lost my mother and I do not want to lose my father. I know what you are going through."

Michael smirked at his daughter, "Do you? Oh! Really? Do you?"

Melissa raised her voice slightly , "Daddy! I do. It is you who probably fail to understand. You have me to come to but you refuse to see me!"

Michael had a note of evil anger in his voice that Melissa had never heard, "Come to you? Ha! Who are you? You cannot replace your mother. Leena was wonderful and only one of her kind. What would you give me if I come to you? What do you have for me to come to you?"

"I have my love which will never waiver, will never question you. I will give you my love when you want it as you want it," Melissa said quietly but firmly.

Michael snapped, "You will give me the love that my Leena gave me? You do not know what you are talking about. You do not even know what I am talking about. Do you really know me? You, You, You presumptuous girl!"

"I know what I am talking about. I do know what do you mean. I am not presumptuous but you are. It is you who do not know what you are talking about and what you actually mean." Melissa retorted with maturity far beyond her years.

Melissa remembers that day with utmost clarity. Her father swung his arm landing a stinging slap on her face. Before she could even scream he roughly grabbed her like a sack and carried her to his bedroom and threw her on his bed.

Her father had a glazed look in his eyes and a stony set to his face. He tore his clothes off him. Melissa saw her father naked for the first time in her recollectable memory. He was a fifty --five years old giant standing well over six feet like her brothers. His big muscled hairy body now had a comfortable padding of fat but did not hide the raw power it exuded. He had a bulging belly and Melissa saw his flaccid penis hanging down from his groin. It was thick like a bottle and hung down to his lower thighs. Melissa had never seen any real life penis except the pictures in her biology book.

If those belonged to a man then this one was inhuman. Michael emitted a grunt and jumped on the bed and used his large powerful hands to hold the neck ring of her tee shirt and tore it like paper. He ripped the tee shirt down the middle and then used the same raw power to rip the sleeves off. He grabbed the waistband of his daughter's panties and ripped it like a thin string and soon it was discarded.

Michael like a demented devil move between his daughter's legs and lifted them high throwing them on his shoulders. Melissa lay there still without any resistance, with a soft understanding look. It seemed to annoy her father even more. Michael moved his huge hand over the hardening shaft of his monster cock, even his hand barely covered three fourth of his girth. He waited, looking at the voluptuous form lying in front of him. He put his massive cock head at the cunt opening of his daughter's covered with wispy soft dark brown maturing to black hair.

He nudged the cunt lips apart with his apple sized cock head and wedged it in the tiniest of the cunt entrance possible.

Melissa did not know what she was in for and did not care. She wanted her father and she would have him back as the father she loved and knew before long. Michael pushed his cock head until it lodged firmly at the entrance of his daughter's virgin sift cunt. Melissa felt a sharp pain. She did not know that this would be the least amount of pain she would feel that night.