Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heather, I love you," Shari said softly and she kissed Heather's partly open mouth. She kissed her cheeks, eyebrows, ran her tongue along her ear, sucked on her earlobes and pushed her tongue inside her ears tasting the peculiar taste that she seeked even more. Sharleen kissed the tip of Heather's beautiful nose. Shari found Heather's nose even more fascinatingly beautiful as her nostrils flared with her post orgasmic laboured breathing.

Sharleen traced Heather's beautiful nose with the tip of her tongue running it along both nostrils until she chose to push her tongue inside Heather's one and then another nostril licking the inside and giving both nostrils a good wash with her saliva.

Heather loved everything her sister did to her body.

Sharleen soon wanted more of her sister's beautiful body. Shari asked heather to roll over on her tummy and then raised her until she was on her knees, her head resting on her folded arms. Sharleen spread heather's voluptuous ass and attacked her tight pink-brown anus with her tongue.

Heather jumped as if touched by a live wire but soon moaned as her sister rimmed her. Sharleen licked Heather's ass-crack tasted the typical flavour that a healthy girl collects during an active day between her beautiful ass. She inhaled as she licked the cumulated flavours of sweat, sweet taste of Heather's anus and pussy fluids that had run and dried up in her as crack.

Heather was moaning and she pushed her two fingers inside her cunt and fucked herself languidly as Sharleen rimmed her ass to bring her to an orgasm. Shari even managed to push the tip of her tongue inside her sister's anal ring. Heather pushed her ass on to her sister's mouth as Shari continued to lick her ass. Shari picked up one cucumber and after pushing Heather's fingers away shoved about seven inches inside her throbbing cunt. Heather grunted and moved her hand to her breast to roughly squeeze the soft flesh. Heather pinched her nipple hard making her shriek with pain as she felt indescribable pleasure from her sister's mouth on her anus and pistoning cucumber in her cunt.

Sharleen made Heather cum three times before she let her sister collapse on her belly to recover. Sharleen licked Heather's sweet cunt juices off the cucumber.

She lay down beside gasping Heather and took her in her arms, "Heather, just imagine dad or grandpa fucking you from behind with their monster cocks instead of me. If I were a man with a cock I would fuck you every minute of the day."

Heather smiled and wished it could happen. She turned to face her sister and soon her arms were tightly wound around Shari as she returned the kisses. Heather and Shari continued their love making well into early morning. They both used cucumber until they became soft with tight grip and warm juices of two young hot pussies.

Both fell asleep temporarily sated with dawn only a couple of hours away.

**

At the same time when two sisters were enjoying their first lesbian incestuous love, Sharleen's mother, Kathleen was sleeping tired after being buggered and fucked into total exhaustion by her untiring, insatiable father who had fucked her for three hours after they finished their dinner. He had left about two hours ago to his suite. Kathleen had ample evidence of her torrid fucking session with her father. She had hint of her rectal goo on her face, which she accumulated while sucking her father clean between phases of him taking her in all three holes with equal sexual breathtaking ferocity.

Kathleen had a hint of smile on her extraordinarily beautiful face as she slept peacefully like an angelic child.

*****

PART IV coming soon. Please vote.

1...67891011