Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharleen felt her knees become jelly. Her father picked her up as she was about to drop on the floor. She winced as her father's cock snapped out of her cunt.

Benjamin lay down on the bed and soon his daughter was lying on top of him with her breasts crushed on his hairy muscular chest.

"Daddy, mummy is lucky to have you to fuck her every day. Now I am equally lucky at least for some days," Sharleen stroked her father's face lovingly with her soft petite fingers.

"Shari, I am lucky to have been blessed with two unbelievably beautiful women."

Sharleen kissed her father and inquired, "Tell me about yourself and mummy, how you got married and all."

Sharleen kissed her father on his face and chest as he recounted the days preceding his marriage to his wife Kathleen.

They both had been gently talking in the afterglow of their long fuck in the kitchen. Suddenly the soft but distinct chime of new message shattered the serene, languid proximity of incestuous father and daughter.

The screen declared that time was four thirty and message from Rosaline informed her mother and guests were expected around six-thirty. Sharleen knew that some of them would pour into her suite as soon as they return. Her face showed the disappointment of their time running out.

"Daddy, why the time flies when I am with you. Are you expected to go back to office?"

"Shari sweetheart, we have another hour and a half. That should leave you enough time to get ready and I could leave for city before anyone arrives."

Benjamin lifted his daughter effortlessly so that she was sitting on his belly. Sharleen raised herself up on her feet as her father straightened his steel hard monster. Sharleen looked down between open thighs as her father's massive cock head snuggled between her cunt lips and she pushed her hips down to allow it sink inside and another two inches with a loud sigh.

Benjamin pulled his daughter over his chest. He used his powerful hips to push his monster cock inside his daughter's warm soft cunt. Sharleen helped her father by pushing down and back as she was desperate to have him fuck her to make most of the time left. Benjamin fucked his daughter using his strong arms to move her hips up and down, at the same time slamming his hips upwards. Sharleen started to moan and cum within no time.

Her father could set Sharleen's hair trigger orgasm by the time he had buried his cock fully inside her throbbing cunt. She was in constant throes of body wrecking orgasms as her insatiable father literally lifted her up and down on his monster cock aided by his brutal upward thrusts. Sharleen felt her large breasts jiggle all over her chest as her father fucked her royally. Sharleen declared her orgasms time and time again. Her father fucked her through each one of them only to bring another one storming through her body. During an hour of furious fucking both father and daughter tried to extract every bit of lust filled pleasure out of their secret, illegitimate liaison.

Sharleen ultimately collapsed on her father's chest as her fourth orgasm nearly killed her. She held her father's face in her tiny hands and kissed him like a demented woman. Her father now used his hips to hammer his monster penis in and out of his daughter's wet, squelching cunt. Sharleen licked her father's face with his tongue. She ran her tongue all along her father's handsome nose. As her father slammed his cock savagely yet again she moaned with an open mouth and took his nose fully inside her mouth and pushed her tongue inside his nostril. She fucked his each nostril with her tongue as her father's gargantuan cock fucked her in her cunt.

Benjamin kept the brutal pace for next fifteen minutes and then roared like an animal and came like a geyser deep inside his daughter's cunt eliciting another orgasm out of her tired, depleted limp body.

Both were quiet breathing heavily for many minutes, as their volcanic passion seemed to have subsided for now. Time did not allow them to cuddle as they would have otherwise and soon they were rushing to get dressed. Incestuous father and daughter stole quick kisses as they dressed, repeatedly as they could not bear to separate.

****

Dinner around nine was a raucous affair. The conversations were flying everywhere. Kathleen appeared slightly tired. Guests were making plans for the next day. Rosaline came and told Kathleen that pa [Ken, her father] was arriving tomorrow afternoon in his plane. Kathleen requested Sharleen to look after the guests, as she wanted an early night in. Once dinner was finished and guests streamed out to various living rooms Sharleen instructed servants to look after certain things. Benjamin used his wife's tiredness to escape the melee.

No sooner they were in their bedroom, Benjamin ripped his wife's clothes off. He threw giggling Kathleen on the bed as she saw him tear his clothes like a mad man. Soon Kathleen's giggled changed into first shrieks and then moans as her husband impaled her soft pliant cunt with his monster and fucked her with savagery they both enjoyed. Kathleen was fucked and then buggered for next three hours before she collapsed limply unable to take any more of her dear loving husband's monstrosity in her ass who finished with his third volcanic orgasm erupting again and again. Kathleen whispered sleepily how much she loved her husband who kissed the side of her nose as they both slipped into post-coital tired sleep.

**

The rest of the day kept Kathleen busy with this or that. Kathleen had insisted that she would set up her father's suite. She did that soon after waking up even before changing out of her nightdress.

Sharleen helped her mother. They were extremely close but Kathleen was used to Sharleen trying to underplay her love for her mother. Kathleen could not help but kiss her daughter's hair, hand or face every chance she had. Sharleen surprised her by not pretending to feel disgusted, as she had done from early childhood making every one laugh.

The afternoon tea was arranged in the back garden under a huge tent erected early morning for the whole month.

Rosaline announced that grandpa had arrived. Kathleen tried to keep semblance of grace all associated with her and excused her self to rush inside the house. She felt a pang of panic as she reached hall but her father was not there. Her father had already made his way into his suite, one servant offered.

Kathleen walked with measured steps all the while wanting to run to her father's suite. She moved across the four bed roomed suite's outer hall and then living, dining room, and into the biggest bedroom suite.

Her father stood close to the bed and had taken off his shirt and pants along with his shoes. Kathleen stood gazing at this extraordinarily handsome giant of a man of over sixty-eight years, standing six foot tall. His thick curly longish white hair was combed back. His massive frame was covered with mostly white hair.

"Kath, I thought I would take a shower to wash away the grime as my daughter was otherwise engaged," by the time Ken finished talking his daughter had rushed in to his open arms to be engulfed in her father's crushing embrace.

"Your daughter has been going about with dripping cunt all day thinking of her father. Daddy, what you call grime is like intoxicating fragrance to your daughter."

Kathleen went down on her knees looking ravishingly beautiful in light green long skirt and dark green blouse. She pulled her father's boxers off. She buried her face in the thick curly snow-white growth of his pubic hair as she inhaled the heady mixture of his masculine odours of sweat and sex. Kathleen put her hands on either side of her father's big masculine muscular hairy hips and took his huge cock head in her mouth using her tongue to savour the flavour that men accumulate in the groove below their cock head.

She used her hands to suggest that her father should turn around. Ken within nanosecond understood his daughter's wishes; he turned around and bent forward on the bed. His daughter stood up and used her petite hands to separate her father's massive muscular hairy ass cheeks and soon dived between them with her tongue out to lick her father's hairy cleft. She savoured the heady mix of sweat and his masculine fragrance. She devoted her full attention, as she licked his hairy anal ring bathing it with his saliva. Her father relaxed his anal ring enough to allow his daughter's tongue to dip inside tasting his ass contents.

Ken whispered hoarsely, "Kathee, I want to fuck your pussy now."

"Daddy, we will have to be quick. Guests would roll in after afternoon tea and once they know you have arrived they will come looking for you," Kathleen moved to change places with her father. She put her folded arms on the end of the bed and rested her beautiful face on them, flushed with her desire for her virile father.

Ken lifted his daughter's skirt carefully and adroitly rolled it up to collect over her back, until it was well over her bottom. He admired the voluptuous charms of his daughter's full, fertile womanly ass before pushing her panties to one side and exposed her cunt covered with rich pubic growth glistening with her overflowing cunt juices.

Kathleen waited with bated breath for her father's bottle thick monstrosity to invade her soft, wet cunt. She could see both of them in an incestuous tableau in the mirror on one of the open dressing cupboards.

Ken placed his now rock hard cock at his daughter's pouting cunt entrance between her two fleshy, thick broad beautiful cunt lips and nudged it in with one slight push of his muscular hips, his daughter's throaty moan increased his already raging desire to ravage this heavenly beautiful woman who happened to be his daughter. Kathleen sensed what was coming but still could not suppress a stifled scream as her father used his height and muscular strong back to shove his cock in one brutal lunge inside her cunt almost to the hilt. Kathleen exploded in to her first orgasm as the pent up passion of all day found a release triggered by entry of her father's adorable gargantuan cock inside her leaking pussy. Ken held his daughter's hips firmly and rotated his hips to stretch his daughter's cunt around his giant.

"Kath sweetie, whenever you want to be fucked just let me know," Ken teased his daughter; he wanted her to ask him to fuck her. Kathleen was trying to settle her breathing as her father's brutal entry and orgasm shook her control away.

***

Sharleen learnt that maternal grandfather [pa] had arrived as she was helping Rosaline gather the kids around to settle down on the table. She looked at Rosaline who smiled. Sharleen ran into the house. She waned to surprise her pa. She opened the closed but unlocked door to his suite [against her customary manners] and quietly tiptoed towards the master bedroom. She heard a scream, she could recognise her loving mother's voice even in a loud crowded room, and froze. She moved towards partly open bedroom door. She did not have to go close to the door. The image in the open cupboard mirror sent her mind in a spin. Her beautiful mother was bent on her belly on the bed exposed below her waist and huge giant of a pa stood naked behind his daughter's exposed ass. She heard her pa ask her mother if she wanted to be fucked. Sharleen stood still barely breathing.

****

Kathleen moaned and whispered, "Daddy, my cunt is stuffed full of your giant cock. Please rip my cunt apart with your horse-cock."

Ken waited no more. He pulled his cock to the tip of his apple-sized head and in one brutal thrust impaled his daughter's soft cunt once again. Kathleen whimpered now well used to the ways of her men with inhuman penises.

Ken slammed his cock in and out with savagery unparalleled as both father and daughter sensed the pent up desire and lust that had tortured both of them for months since they last had sex. His powerful thighs and groins slammed his daughter's soft, billowy, ample ass with a pistol like slap. The room was filled with grunts of a virile father and moans of his voluptuous beautiful daughter. The 'thwack thwack' sounds of flesh hitting flesh added to the lust swirling around the two incestuous lovers who first made love with one another around thirty years ago.

Kathleen soon declared her second orgasm as her father fucked her hard for twenty minutes. She whimpered, "Daddy, please cum inside me now. We do not have too much time."

Ken increased the pace and force of his pistoning bottle thick gargantuan cock to explode inside his daughter's delectable cunt. Kathleen moaned as if in pain, no sooner her father grunted and buried his whole inhuman thick eleven inches of giant cock inside her cunt and exploded in huge volumes of burning hot thick white creamy ejaculates- she found her fresh orgasm explode inside her with his.

Kathleen felt each throb of her father's massive cock and it would not stop twitching and spurting for a long time. Ken collapsed on top his daughter and both took ten minutes to come around. Ken pulled his cock out his daughter's cunt allowing a rush of cum and pussy juices ran out. He rolled her panties back to soak the flow. He expertly unrolled her skirt to cover her again. Except some errant strands of her wavy hair out of the bun Kathleen stood with her heavenly beauty and grace belying the fact that her naked father in front of him had just fucked her savagely into four orgasms.

She kissed her father, "Daddy, I have kept your nearly fresh special drink in the study fridge."

"Kathee, I have been dying to taste your pee and shit again. I want to fuck your ass and then want to drink your pee straight from your sweet cunt." Ken was dying to bugger his daughter and she knew it.

"Daddy, I will do my best to come here early in the morning. Until I come, you are not going to get out of bed. OK?"

Kathleen walked regally out as if floating on the clouds. Sharleen had rushed inside the other bedroom anticipating this. She remained there as soon her pa came out and went into study. Sharleen saw him with a big smile and a glass screw top travelling drink container filled with amber fluid. Sharleen felt her throat go dry as she saw her pa's gargantuan champagne bottle thick cock dangling heavily between his massive thighs. Her pa like her father had monster of a penis.

Sharleen stepped out softly not before she saw him in the mirror unscrew the top and took a swig walking towards the bathroom obviously to shower.

Sharleen was burning hot. She loved her mother even more.

Sharleen came back after ringing her pa's suite after an hour and soon was in her giant pa's arms being kissed and fussed over. She would not leave his side all evening.

*******

The evening was a madcap time some more guests/friends had arrived; they had not met for years from Scandinavia.

Dinner table was filling. Kids were everywhere. Benjamin and Ken hugged like father and son. Sharleen clung to her pa's massive muscular arm.

Some kids who were pampered clambered to sleep with their 'Kath auntie'. Despite their parent admonitions the less than perfectly mannered kids insisted on their demand. Kathleen to save their parents embarrassment quickly agreed but with a condition that it is for tonight only. Kids happily signed up to their lovely aunt's condition. Kathleen put her hand on her husband's thighs as a secret gesture of apologies who patted her hand saying 'no problem'. He would have to go back in the guest bedroom.

Dinner finished very late and drinks continued even late into the night. Kathleen retied to her bedroom. Her father too was tired with solo flight and excused herself. Benjamin took his drink and headed towards the guest bedroom. Kathleen settled the three children of her various far off cousins in her bed told them stories made up on the spot until they all curled up into sleep. Kathleen kissed each one of them immense love, her maternal instincts were painfully strong.

She lied down on her side watching three children sleep as their faces reflected the dreams they were dreaming. "I may start trying have more children if I am not careful' Kath said to herself. She was forty-five but fertile and knew her menopause based on her mother's was at least seven to eight years away.

She heard her bedroom door open silently. She looked up and saw her daughter standing at the entrance,.

"Mummy, I wondered if your bed had space for one more kid," Sharleen surprised her mother as she kissed her on her mouth with strong love and affection and soon buried her face in her lap as her mother stroked her beautiful daughter's hair and face.

Kathleen and Sharleen talked girly things and reaffirmed their deep mother-daughter bond, for three hours softly before Sharleen held her mother's beautiful face in her hands and kissed her forehead, nose and then her mouth, "Mum, you are the most beautiful woman and mother on this planet. I love you so, so much." Sharleen left for her suite leaving her mother trying hard not to cry with happiness and love.

**

Next morning Sharleen woke up earlier than was usual for her. She rang kitchen not to disturb her mother. Rosaline got her message and marshalled the morning troupes for the breakfast.

Sharleen sat on the toilet as she peed noisily hoping her mother would manage to make it to her father's suite. She almost automatically put her fingers in the stream of her pee and sucked the drenched fingers. She stopped her stream and peed in her cupped hand in a short controlled burst and quickly brought her cupped hand to her mouth gulping down the warm acrid tasting amber fluid. Shanaz felt a new excitement coursing through her veins as she gulped three more mouthful before her bladder won and she could not hold her pee anymore.

Unbeknown to Sharleen the kids woke up early and then wanted their own mother. Kathleen put on a bedroom gown over her thin silk nightie. She quiet often slept nude after her husband had fucked her to exhaustion. Other times she would put on a silk gossamer nightie over her panties. Kathleen quietly took them back to their parents' suite -- typical kids. They wanted their parents once the short blast of love for 'auntie Kath' had faded.

It was almost five. Their parents sleepily apologised.

Kathleen turned back to her suite and suddenly realised the opportunity she had now. She walked briskly towards her father's guest suite her heart thumping like a teenage schoolgirl. Then she thought of something and went back to her suite quietly as not to wake her husband in the guest bedroom. Although the size and depth of the bedrooms and the way they were constructed, set away from the main hall made them almost sound proof.

She soon came back with a bundle under her arm and set off towards her destination. She entered her father's bedroom. She put the bundle down on the sofa. And saw her father sleeping in nude as he usually did. She was mesmerised by the massive bulky frame of her father. His was built like a tank. His handsome face was covered with stubble of two days. His body was covered with white hair. His belly bulged which he pretended to ignore making his daughter laugh with mirth.

[He would joke in private moments that Kathleen never complained about his belly when he was hammering his cock in and out of her weeping cunt. Kathleen smiled as she remembered her father looking smug that should have stumped her, but she surprised him with a coy smile and soft reply: 'Daddy when you are hammering your monster cock in and out of my cunt I am lucky that I can breathe. No woman can complain then, in fact no woman can use her brain then'. Her father looked beaten and simply rolled her on her back and fucked her with his monster.]

Kathleen climbed gently on the bed, thanks to 'space foam' mattresses in all the bedrooms; there were no ripples of movements from one side of mattress to other.

1...56789...11