Kathleen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no Sir. I will do whatever you ask of me, you have been such a patient teacher and I am so eager to learn more from you." Replied Kathleen.

It was music to his ears. For years he had watched her grow up, a truly beautiful girl into a delicious young woman. Her mother was a wonderful woman who had given him many years of pleasure, but to be the one to take Kathleen's virginity was a truly marvellous gift.

"Turn around," he ordered "and bend over."

She did as she was asked. The Squire pressed up close behind her and she could feel his cock pushing against the hole in her pussy. He put one hand on her hip and reached around with his other hand to squeeze and pull at her breast. He started a gentle rocking motion and with each movement she felt his cock push slightly more into her pussy.

The Squire marvelled at the tightness of her pussy. He could not remember the last time he had had the opportunity to sample a delight such as this. He tried to take his time and to be gentle with the girl but after a few moments could contain himself no longer. He thrust into her hard and firm. She screamed, arched her back and threw her head back towards him. She was his.

"Oh my god," she cried.

"Hush my pet, all is well. Now you are a true woman," said the Squire, caressing her body with his hands.

For a while he rested in her, allowing her to become accustomed to the sensations of his cock filling her tight little cunt. Gently he started rocking again, pulling back a little, then pushing back inside of her. Her hips responded, picking up his rhythm and he felt the insides of her pussy squeezing back on his cock. This girl was a natural and he could see he would enjoy teaching her the finer arts of sex another day. For now, he would enjoy this first fuck a little longer.

He pulled out and told her to lie on the bed. He crawled up between her legs, placed his hands beneath her hips raised her pussy up to his cock and impaled her on him again. This time she most definitely pushed back towards him, swallowing his full length into her softness. The Squire lay forward and buried his head between her breasts, savouring their warmth and softness. Their hips bucked in a slow rhythm, her hands ran over his buttocks and he raised his head to her nipple. He rolled it between his lips then bit gently. She moaned, a low deep moan and he knew he was in control. He pumped into her harder and firmer, swift thrusts now as he nibbled and bit on her nipple.

She responded beautifully – her breathing quickened, her head rolled from side to side. He could contain himself no longer. He adjusted his position so he was kneeling between her legs, he lifted her ankles so his legs were over his shoulders. Now he would control the rhythm completely.

He started by just resting his cock on the edge of her pussy. She tried to push her hips towards him. He teased her again. She let out a little cry.

"My dear, what is wrong," asked the Squire.

"Nothing Sir," answered Kathleen. She did not want to do anything wrong this time.

"I think you want to feel my hot cock inside your cunt – don't you, you little whore," said the Squire.

Kathleen had no idea what a whore was, but she guessed it was another word for wife-pupil.

"Oh Sir, I would like that very much, but only if it would please you also," she replied.

"It would please me if you were to beg," he responded.

"Oh Sir, I beg you," she replied.

"No, no, no – you must tell me exactly what you want me to do, using the words that I have taught you. Only in this way will I know if you have been paying attention to our lessons."

"Oh Sir, I beg you to push your stiff cock inside my pussy," she cried.

"Is that all, just push it in?"

"No Sir, I want you to push it in and out as you were doing before. That felt so good I wish it would never stop."

"Like this," he replied and thrust into her deeply, pulled back then rammed home again as hard as he could.

"Oh yes, oh yes. Please Sir, please don't stop."

"But if I keep doing this, I will fill you with my juices and you may be with child – I think it's best if we stop now."

Kathleen cried.

"Oh Sir, please don't stop. I have tried so hard to be a good whore. I have tried to arouse you and to make myself nice and wet for your pleasure. Please don't stop the lesson now."

He smiled. How sweet that she should use a newly learnt word in a most appropriate way.

"Very well then. I know of another way. But you must understand, I am now doing this because you have begged me. You have been a good whore today and therefore I feel you deserve your reward."

And without another word he thrust into her as though he were stabbing her with a sword. He raised her hips high in the air and told her to reach down between her legs to find the button again. This she did and immediately he felt the walls of her pussy contract against his cock.

He continued thrusting in and out of her – watching as she rolled her head from side to side – gasping for breath – playing with her clit – building up to her second orgasm. As she did so, he struggled hard to contain himself, the sight of her response to him was absolutely magnificent. Her pert young nipples standing proudly, screaming their arousal to the entire world. Her pussy squeezing his cock as he continued thrusting into her.

Suddenly she arched her back high – let out a huge moan and collapsed trembling and panting, shaking all over like a leaf. At the same time the Squire pulled out of her and holding his cock tight, pumped his juices over her gorgeous breasts before collapsing on the bed alongside of her.

For some time they both lay there gasping and trembling, struggling to regain their normal state. Eventually, the Squire said:

"So my dear. You are now my official whore – you have learnt your first few lessons well and so I have rewarded you, here, taste this." And he wiped his cum from her breasts and fed it to her on his fingers. She lapped it hungrily as though she had not eaten for years.

"Oh Sir, thank you so much. I am so glad you are pleased with me."

"I am my dear, I am. In a while, we will wash and dress before going down to dinner. After dinner, I have asked my maid and butler to join us, so we can continue to lesson number five. Are you looking forward to that?"

"Oh yes Sir. I feel as though I have learnt so much already and I am eager to practice my new skills and to learn new ones. Thank you so much for helping me, I do hope I will have the opportunity to repay you one day."

"Oh you will, my little whore, you will," smiled the Squire.

12