Kathryn's Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally found my voice. "You really want me to do that?"

Kathryn nodded. "I really want to see it."

"Why?"

"Why do you think? I'm curious. I haven't seen one except that once and now I know a lot more about it."

"This is weird!"

"No, it isn't. It's like a doctor examining you. Your doctor has seen your penis, hasn't he?"

"Well, yeah, but he's not a girl."

Kathryn giggled. "I'm glad you noticed. Now, will you do it?"

"You won't tell anyone?"

Now she laughed out loud. "I swear!" And she crossed her heart and held up her left hand just as I had earlier.

It was a pretty scary proposition. I took very quick showers in gym or after ball practices and usually after most people had already left. I'd changed into a bathing suit in front of my brothers, and I'd seen my dad naked a few times, but to stand up in front of a female, even if it was Kathryn, and just drop my drawers was a huge step. Before that morning, I'd hardly even noticed she was a female!

I wanted to do it and I didn't want to do it. I knew that we'd be taking an irrevocable step if I did. Up until that point, we had just been two friends talking about a taboo subject. It was all very naughty and thrilling. Showing Kathryn my penis was nothing of the sort. Frankly, I was scared shitless.

She saw that, bless her. "Would it help you if I, um..." Kathryn's eyes got huge. "...if I took off my clothes, too?"

We were both frozen as the reality of what we were about to do sank in.

"You're sure your parents won't come home unexpectedly?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, they called around 6:00 that they'd arrived safely and were about to take Melanie and Jason out to dinner. Even if they jumped in the car right after they called and drove like mad, they couldn't get home before midnight at the earliest."

"Well, all right. But you have to do it too. No chickening out!"

"We'll both do it at once, okay? That way neither of us can cheat."

In retrospect, we must have looked pretty stupid because we both turned our backs. My cock was already very hard went it sprang free from my underwear and I hoped Kathryn wouldn't be too taken aback by my obvious excitement.

Since she hadn't had anything on her feet, she was already standing there awkwardly when I finally turned around. One arm was over her breasts and the other hand over her genitals. Her eyes immediately dropped down to my erection.

We were standing about 5 feet apart at that point and remained there for quite some time, each of us unsure of what was going to happen next.

"You look pretty excited, Robert," Kathryn finally said with a grin.

"Well, I've, ah, never been naked in front of a woman before."

Her eyes sparkled at my words. "You think of me as a woman, then?"

"Well, yeah." My eyes travelled down her slender body, drinking in every curve, making my cock even harder -- if that was possible. "You're very pretty."

Funny thing is, I hadn't seen my friend in anything but a dress for at least 5 years. We used to use the town swimming pool when we were younger, even though it meant we'd have to brave all the idiots who'd dunk us, shun us and generally be mean. About the time she'd gotten out of going to Phys Ed, Kathryn also stopped going to the pool, no matter how hot it got.

"You really think I'm pretty?" She casually dropped her hands to her sides.

Truth was, she was a little on the skinny side and her breasts weren't all that big, but her body looked graceful and very pleasing. Seemed she'd been hiding a lot under those long dresses.

Down between her legs, there really wasn't as much hair as I was expecting, so I got my first glimpse of a woman's pussy. I thought there'd just be a hole or something, so I wasn't prepared for the slit, or the fact that in her excitement (I found out later), the lips had gotten red and rather swollen. Her nipples were also quite hard.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

Kathryn's blush deepened. "Can I, you know, touch it?"

"Okay."

She padded forward and stood in front of me. Reaching out her hand tentatively she touched the tip of my penis, making it bob a bit.

"Does that feel good?"

"Not really. I usually put my hand around it."

She reached out a bit further and her fingers closed around my shaft. I had to remind myself to breathe. Both of us were trembling.

"Like this?"

"Yeah."

"And that feels good?"

"Oh yes..."

Having someone else touch me there was a revelation. Kathryn's hand was cool as her fingers squeezed and pulled a bit.

"Mel was running her hand up and down Jason's penis. He seemed to really like that."

"You need some sort of lubricant, otherwise it gets sore pretty quickly."

"I have some hand cream in my room. I'll go get it!"

Kathryn bounced upstairs, leaving me standing in the middle of the basement with a throbbing hard-on and a whole lot of confusion in my brain. Because of my small town upbringing, I knew that what we were doing was wrong. Kathryn probably felt the same way, but somehow things had taken on a life of their own. There were also just so many issues past just feeling guilty because we were doing something "wrong". Surprisingly, from what I could see, my friend didn't have this problem as much as I did.

My erection was starting to subside when she came back downstairs, triumphantly holding a bottle of hand lotion. "Now show me what to do."

"Kathryn, do you really think we should be doing this?"

A puzzled expression appeared on her face. "Don't you want to?"

"Well, sure, but..."

"Are you afraid we're going to get caught? I told you my parents--"

"It's not that. It's...you know..."

"Wrong?"

"Yes. I'm having trouble figuring out what's gotten into you."

She had a wry expression as she answered. "A few months ago, I would have been catatonic at the thought of standing here naked in front of you."

"What's changed?"

"I guess my curiosity about sex has gotten the better of me. All that reading, you know..."

"So you're thinking of this like scientific research?"

She nodded. "Sort of. I bet you've thought of something like this too. Admit it!"

"Yeah..."

"I'm well aware that you have a crush on Laurie Brannigan. Just what are you thinking about when you masturbate -- or should I say who?" she teased, then went over to the sofa and sat down, curling her legs beneath her. "Robert, I want to find out what sex is really like, and it's not as if I know any other boys I could ask."

"Are you saying what I think you are?"

Now she looked a little unsure. "I don't really know about that yet. Up till now I've only been interested in seeing a man's penis up close. You may not believe it, but it's taken me a long time to work up the guts to ask you to do this. Why don't we just start slowly?"

Looking down at her body, I smiled. Most of the guys in school would be lined up for a piece of Kathryn if they knew what she was hiding under her dresses. She was offering me something that I'd been dreaming of for years. I'd be a fool to say no.

With a beautiful, naked girl in front of me (regardless of who it actually was), my libido had also started to take over and my erection began to assert itself again.

Kathryn noticed immediately and giggled, pointing at my cock. "I think that means yes, doesn't it?"

Before sober second thoughts could creep in, she squeezed out some lotion onto her left hand and got up. Standing slightly to the side of me, she put her hand around my cock and slid it up and down once. I thought I was going to squirt right then and there.

Kathryn put her head on my shoulder and her other arm around me. "You'll have to tell me how to do this."

"What you're doing feels pretty darn amazing," I gasped as she gripped harder.

"I've read that the glans is the most sensitive part. What does this feel like?"

With that she rolled her hand up over the head of my cock and then back down to the bottom. I thought the top of my head was going to blow off.

Three more times she did this with equally devastating effects. I was getting very close now.

"You're trembling, Robert."

"So are you."

"This is pretty...exciting."

I reached out and put my hand on her breast. The nipple felt like it could bore right through my palm.

Kathryn sighed. "That feels VERY nice, too..."

I wanted to do more now that I was touching her, but the crisis was upon me. "If you don't stop, I'm going to finish!"

She turned a bit more towards me and kissed my chest. "That's what I was hoping."

Everything she was doing felt so incredibly marvelous. I'd done the exact same things myself, but somehow, with another hand on my cock, every sensation was magnified.

Finally, with my legs starting to wobble, everything rushed forward, and with a deep groan I began to shoot rope after rope of semen, some it landing a good three feet away.

Kathryn was practically holding me up by the end. I'd had some good orgasms in my time but nothing had ever been like that.

"Are you okay?" she finally asked.

"I think I'd like to sit down for a moment."

While I moved to the sofa, Kathryn went over to investigate what her ministrations had caused. "There's an awful lot of it." She bent down closer. "Is it always that intense?"

I was feeling less lightheaded. And I also surprised myself by not feeling a wave of guilt wash over me for what we'd just done. Her very nice rear end right in front of me did a lot to head that off. Remarkably, I felt my cock twitch again.

Kathryn sat down next to me. "So tell me: how did that feel?"

I started to laugh. "You sound like a doctor!"

"Well, this is a scientific experiment after all."

"Obviously, it felt really great."

She rolled her eyes. "I could see that! I want to know if it felt any different than when you do it?"

"It was way more intense."

"That could have been because of the situation, you know, extra excitement and all."

I thought for a moment. "There was that for sure. But having all the sensation coming from only my, um, penis, not getting any sensations from my hand, made it feel really different. You also did that thing with the palm of your hand and—"

Kathryn surprised me when she reached out, grasped my stiffening cock and rolled the head in her palm again. "Like this?"

I couldn't stifle another groan.

It was a very surreal experience to be sitting there with my naked friend who'd just jerked me off, and to be talking as if we'd just finished a physics experiment in school. It wouldn't have surprised me if Kathryn had started taking notes.

"Are you still okay with this? she asked.

I nodded.

"Would you like to kiss me?"

"Another experiment?"

"No, I'd just like you to kiss me. No one's ever done it before."

I don't know what she thought of it, but my first kiss was definitely something I'll always remember.

Kathryn's lips were very soft and pliant, and her breath had the sweetness of honey. Having seen Hollywood movies, I knew enough not to just plant my lips and sit there motionless. She was holding her breath and beginning to tremble again. I knew then that this was very important for her.

I must have done okay because Kathryn sighed as I pulled away. "That was very nice."

My answer was to take her glasses off, turn slightly towards her and pull her close, then kiss her several more times, not just on her mouth but on her cheeks, throat and neck.

"So what does the doctor think now?" I asked a few minutes later.

She smoothed back my hair and smiled warmly. "The doctor thinks she likes this experiment very much."

I looked at the mess I'd made on the floor. "We'd better clean that up before it dries."

"My hand is all sticky, too. Just a minute."

Kathryn went into the laundry room, the water ran and she came out with a wet rag and a towel. The towel she handed to me so I could wipe myself off. Then I watched as she knelt down to wipe the carpet. I marvelled how different she looked without clothes. Every movement became a focal point of interest and I loved the way I could see her muscles tighten and relax, the way her breasts moved, really everything about her. After returning from the laundry room she stood in front of me.

"Robert, would you, um, do me now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to make me have an orgasm."

I was suddenly petrified. I had NO idea what to do. I needed time to find out. "Could we maybe do that some other time?"

I thought she might start crying, something I'd seldom seen her do since we began high school. Actually, over the years through all the taunts and worse, she'd been amazingly stoic.

"Don't you want to?"

"I um, I um..."

Now a tear did trickle down her cheek and I instantly felt wretched. Kathryn had taken a terrible chance opening up this subject -- even with me, her best friend. She'd always been rejected by her peers because they knew she was gawky and a bit socially awkward. She'd been traumatized enough by her treatment in Phys Ed. (something she would never talk about) to lie her way out of it. Ever since, she'd gone to great lengths to keep her body covered. What must she have been thinking of me?

I got up and wrapped my arms around her. She immediately stiffened and didn't reciprocate with her arms.

I took a deep breath and said, "The only reason I hesitated just now is because...I don't know how."

Instantly her arms gripped me tightly and I heard her whisper against my chest, "I'll show you."

We spent several minutes kissing and I decided in about 10 seconds that doing it that way with Kathryn's body plastered against mine, her nipples pressing into my chest, was better than anything I'd ever imagined.

Eventually she pulled away from me. "Are you ready?"

"Just a sec. Let me get the hand cream."

Kathryn giggled. "I don't think you'll be needing that!"

"Why not?"

"Girls make their own lubrication."

And with that, she took my hand and put it over her genitals. It didn't take long for me to press a finger into her slit and it was indeed drenched with a wonderfully slick liquid. I was also aware of a smell, pungent and musky, the fragrance of a sexually excited woman. It's still remains my favorite perfume.

Kathryn sighed as I moved first one finger, then two up and down her slit. "There's a little bump at the top. Feel it?"

"You mean this?"

"Mmmm, yes. That's my clitoris. Gently! Just rub lightly around that and you'll make me cum."

"Cum?"

"Have an orgasm. Cumming is sort of a dirty word. I like to think of it that way. It makes me feel deliciously naughty. Oh, Robby, keep doing that. If feels SO good!"

I almost stopped in shock. Kathryn had NEVER before used the shortened version of my name. The intimacy of it made me aware that we'd stopped being friends. We were lovers now. Kathryn was my lover. I thought my heart would beat right out of my chest.

Over the next few minutes, I rolled my middle finger around her clit (another new word!), occasionally dropping down to the opening of her vagina which was producing so much lubricant that it was actually dripping onto the sofa. The smell coiling around us was incredible.

Kathryn reached down and gripped my stiff cock. "I'm very close now," she whispered. "Just keep doing that."

Both of us were trembling again. Her hip molded against mine as my free arm circled her shoulders. Bending her legs a bit, she pressed herself harder against my hand as her hips began moving.

"Oh yes, oh yes! That's so good... Oh...oh...OHHHHHHHH..."

First she stiffened, every fiber of her body quivering as her hips madly ground against my hand and her juices gushed out, then she went completely limp and I was sure she'd fainted.

As I lifted her into my arms, she began mumbling, "So good...so good..."

Kissing the sweat from her forehead, it was then that I realized I'd fallen in love.

12