Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll want to hear this part clearly dear."

He pulls the panties out of her mouth and sets them next to her on the mat, gets in beside her and kneels down.

He rotates his wrist bringing the whip around in a circular motion then down onto her pussy. Julies yelps at the surprise of this not seeing it coming. He rotates his wrist once more as he whips her again and Julie yelps and then vocally breathes down to a soft rhythm again. He rotates once more and down again, this time onto her thigh. I could tell Julie braced herself for another direct shot. He slowly runs the tassels up and around her pussy and thighs teasing her. Around again then the other thigh again Julie jumping expecting a direct hit. Next, he moves the whip in a back and forth motion across both her breasts whipping them lightly. Julie gives short breathy noises expressing that this must hurt a little. He runs the whip gently back down her tummy then around and whips right on the pussy. Julie twitches and yelps. He expertly keeps rotating his wrist while delivering little whips to her pussy. Julie starts to yell ouch and holler and she is kind of crying. Then came more of the thigh teases as Julie shutters expecting more pain on her pussy. He is randomly mixing up the pussy hits with the thigh hits and soft teasing keeping her unaware when he'll again strike that tender spot. Now, back to light whipping of the breasts then down her tummy again.

Adding something new, with the other hand, using his thumb, he starts to flick upward on her clit. Julie jumps and moans. He keeps working her clit and Julie responds with moans and begs,

"Yes, yes Master".

Another rotation and a pussy whip. Julie lets out a chirp of pain. It seems that the pain from so many repeated hits on her increasingly sensitive labia is accumulating and becoming more painful each time. He then starts to alternate direct clit stimulation with direct pussy whipping. Like 10 clit flicks to one whip. Julie would get all worked up then slap! More pain. Each time he whips her, her yells and cries get louder and more desperate. I am starting to get nervous, he is taking this way too far and I'm becoming concerned about her safety. Just then he stops and ask her,

"How is this dear, are you enjoying yourself?"

Julie replied between deep panting breaths, "Intense, so awesomely intense Master. Don't stop, please let me come".

Now for a minute there I thought I heard her asking for him to stop the whipping and just rub her to climax. But that's not what she said. He continues the alternating of clit flicks and whips. Julie is getting wild like a trapped animal. I think she's alternating between pain and pleasure and it's making her nuts.

He starts to change the ratio of clit flicks to whips and it is now more like five flicks to five whips. Julie is just balling in desperation. This keeps up. Two flicks to 8 whips. Julie starts to shake and twitch like a hard quiver. Her breathing is fast and very vocal. She moans loudly. He stops with her clit and starts a faster rotation of the whip making rapidly fanning at her pussy. It's hard to tell that he's actually making contact, but she's yelling about it so he must be. Seems like just the tips of the straps are engaged. I can't believe my eyes. He now changes to making more contact with the whip. This keeps up for awhile and I am amazed to see that Julie is starting to be rocked by a massive orgasm and all he is doing at this point is whipping her pussy. She convulses violently so much it looks as if she'll break the restraints loose. She arches her back and slams back down several times while pulling at the restraints. Still the rotations and whipping continue. She is screaming now in what seems like extreme pain. She is shaking like I've never seen anyone shake and she screams "Yes, yes!" She climaxed right there.

After a bit, he stops whipping. Julie gradually calms down and after a few minutes and just lay there. I can't believe what I just witnessed. He brought her to an epic orgasm with pain. I've never seen anything like it. I actually feel impressed and in complete awe. Although, the irony of this is that my own pussy is dripping wet and I suddenly realize that whole experience, the sights, the sounds of her yelling, all of it really has me turned on.

Just then he looks right at me again with another penetrating stare and asks,

"Well now sweetie, how did you enjoy that?", then he looks down at my lap again.

I have to look away. He knows. He knows that totally excited me. Oh god, I want to hide again. He reaches over and picks up my panties off the mat and hands them to me saying,

"Here wet these".

"What?"

"What Master. I said wet these panties".

Now, there is something about his presence and that magnetism that makes it impossible to say no. I take them and compliantly say,

"Yes Master." As I reach up under my skirt and wipe up through my crotch.

I hand my wet panties back to him. As he takes them he turns back toward Julie with my panties in his hand. He then starts to rub his other hand all over Julie's very wet pussy. She exploded pretty hard so she is soaked. He then puts that hand and fingers into her eager mouth and asks,

"Do you want more of this?"

"Yes Master." as she lapped up his fingers.

He then puts my wet panties on her face and asks,

"Do you want more of this?"

"Oh yes Master, yes, yes." she begs.

To my utter astonishment, I realize that she wants to taste my panties steeped with my juices. He stuffs them into her mouth and I could tell she was beaming.

He now takes the blindfold off and unties Julie and looks over at me.

"It was a pleasure having you here love. You are quite a sport about it. First time?"

"Yes Master."

"Marvelous. Well, you are welcomed back any time. Know this thou, next time you will be asked to participate more. I see you enjoy this and I trust that shouldn't be a issue?"

I didn't know how to answer, so I didn't. With that, he turned and left out the same corner door.

Just then, the side door opens up and a woman walks through. She has dark hair and appears to be in her twenties. She has full pouty lips, light blue-green eyes and a look of innocence mixed with raw sex. She is wearing something like a French maid's outfit with a real erotic twist. She has black heels, sheer lace stockings that expend up to mid-thigh. These are held in place by garter straps attached to a black corset with white trim. On top, the corset is a shelf style, much like the one Julie is currently sporting except it has demi cups that lift and push her breasts forward placing the top half of her tits on full display. Her full areolas and nipples are exposed and pointing straight out at attention. The outfit is topped with a maid's hat in her medium length dark hair. She is also wearing a small white laced apron in front that in it's entirety is about eight inches top to bottom and side to side. As she turns away I see her full butt exposed and it becomes obvious that she is naked under that apron. She has no panties, not even a thong. She bends forward to gather up the poles and straps and such and I can clearly see her pussy between her slender thighs and shapely ass. As she puts all the items back, she asks Julie,

"Do you require help with that corset again?"

Ok, she must have helped her get dressed at the start. Julies gets dressed and we leave.

On the ride home, I have lots of questions, to which Julie seems eager to answer.

"So girl, you've got to tell me. What's up with this enjoying being whipped and all? I mean you totally came."

"It's all Pavlovian conditioning Kath."

"Pav What?"

"Oh, you know that guy who published the works on conditional responses and used dogs as his test subjects? Well, pain training is really no different. Now, I know you've experienced this." She giggles still looking forward at the road. "When you're touching yourself and getting off, prior to climax if you were to tweak your nipples or even rub your inner thigh, as you come, that area becomes a mild erogenous zone. Ok? So you can experiment with this. If you rub the same area each time, the sensation of pleasure in that area will increase because your body learns to associate that new sensation with the pleasure of your orgasm. Makes sense so far?"

I just nod.

She continues, "Now, it's no different with mild pain. If you blend the pleasure and pain together, your body learns to associate the pain with the pleasure and it too will increase the more you do it. So I suppose in theory, after enough conditioning, one should be able to climax from just the pain alone, although I'm not sure if there are any case studies to verify this, I really don't know. What I do know is that orgasms can get really intense. It's awesome, there's nothing like it."

Julie is so smart. She amazes me sometimes.

I ask, "Wow, that makes total sense. I never thought about it that way. So tell me about the vibrators. I'm guessing you were held on the verge of orgasm for, shit I don't know, a half hour or more?"

"Oh my god Kathy, let me tell you. That was the worst and the best all at the same time. I can't explain it. I just like being teased like that and the longer the sensation drags out, the better."

"What do you mean?" I'm getting very interested.

"Well, I get off with the feeling of it being out of my control. When someone else is in control, the restraints, the blindfold and not seeing what's coming next, all of it. I feel like a total sex toy at the whim of my master. I also like the feeling of being forced to have orgasms. It's a full sensory experience."

"I guess, I'd have to be there", I couldn't possibly tell her how aroused I was. It was quite a sensory experience for me too. The visuals, the sounds of her yelps, the smells and my own emotions. I can't imagine this from her perspective. Besides, now listening to her describe what she was experiencing is really starting to intrigue me.

"You should be there."

"Huh?"

"Sure. You may want to try it out even just lightly at first. The offer was extended you know." She smiles. "He'll let you participate if you want, but you'll have to follow his exact instructions. You actually did pretty well with that today, I'm proud of you"

Proud of me? "That's right you had my panties in your mouth. I have to admit that I was a bit shocked."

"Hmmm, yeah. That was nice."

Now more curious I ask, "Nice?"

"Well, studies have shown that most women are at least bi-curious. For me, I just desire women when I'm tied up like that. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy being tied up and fucked too, but there's something about being bound this way that makes me want to be another woman's slave girl. By the way, did you ever get those panties back?"

"No, I sort of forgot to ask"

She forms a devilish grin, "Oooo, so you're sans panties right now? You naughty little slut." She laughs.

Blushing, "It's ok, I actually like the feeling. So tell me about that whip. He was masterful with it, no pun intended." I giggle at my wit.

"Which one the crop or the flogger?"

"Oh, I guess the flogger"

"Floggers are awesome. They are very versatile. You can create all sorts of sensations from a tickle to light slap to a thud to a sharp sting. It's all in the way you strike and how the fringe makes contact with your skin. The thud is not as painful but repeated strikes can build up. But it also makes more contact with the skin and can offer more stimulation. He was alternating between thuds and stings. It was actually becoming quite painful; but here's the thing. The pain was making my mounting orgasm take longer especially as he tapered off my clit, so the pain and the pleasure intensified at the same pace so by the time the pain was at it's unbearable peak, so was my climax and they were complimentary. They became one in the same. I can't explain it, but it produces the most intense orgasms I've ever felt. You'll have to try this someday Kath, you'll never go back." She laughs manically.

I take in her words remembering how I felt watching and how I fantasized about it being me. This is really arousing me. Nothing else was said for about twenty minutes or so as I continued to contemplate this. Finally, I spoke.

"I want it Julie."

"What?"

"I want to try it. Slow at first, but..."

"But what?"

"Shit, here goes. I... I got really aroused watching you. Please don't think I'm a freak. I just got really hot. I even imagined that it was all happening to me. Weird huh?"

Julie turned and made eye contact. "No. Not weird at all. Not in the least."

She turns back facing the road. "Then come with me next week and you can start slow by participating, that's how I did it".

12