Submissive Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
I became his submissive wife and I love it.
1.9k words
4.34
118.6k
110

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive wife chapter 1

By Sheila and Bill

This is a true story. We are an empty nest couple that very much love one another but found ourselves in a rut. That would be a sexual rut. We have both always love sex but neither of us had any drive and appeared to have lost interest in fucking and sucking. But I am happy to say, I am now his submissive wife and we are both loving it as we pleasure each other a few times a week.

Everything changed when I became his submissive slave.

It was a Friday evening about two years ago, my husband Bill and I were out on our deck watching the sunset over the bay. I had just come back with another round of cocktails when, Bill said, "Before you sit down come over here and get down on your knees."

I of course assumed he wanted me to give him a blowjob. If truth be told, I love sucking his cock and would have been more than happy to take a mouth full of his seed. It would not be the first and definitely not the last load of cum I would wash down with a Friday night cocktail.

Without hesitation, I got down on my knees and put my hand on his cock as he pulled me toward him for a kiss. He said, "I have something for you" and he pulled out a small box.

I opened it to find a beautiful gold chain. Closer examination told me that it was a chocker. It was very nice and I thanked him.

I was still on my knees and I said, "And I thought you wanted a blowjob. Would you like one"?

Bill said, "Of course but I have to tell you, it is a day collar not a chocker."

I said, "OK".

I was missing something, he said, "It is a collar that is worn by a submissive wife."

Once again, I said, "OK" thinking what the fuck is he talking about, "Are you suggesting I am a submissive wife?"

Bill said, "Yah, pretty much."

I would imagine I looked at him like he had two heads.

Bill went on to say, "You are the totally dedicated wife, our kids turned out to be amazing people, our house is spotless, the food is amazing, and my clothes are always clean." He snickered a little and said, "If I could just get you to iron my shirts you would be a goddess."

I said, "Sorry pal, not ironing your shirts".

He smiles, and said, "I can handle my shirts but maybe I could get you to drop them off at the laundry for me."

I, being the ever-dutiful wife said, "I would be happy to. Ok, what is this collar stuff?"

Bill took a deep breath and I knew right away he had something to say that he had been rehearsing to himself but was uncomfortable saying it.

I said, "Babe, just say it."

He said, "Ok, I would like it if you would consider becoming my submissive."

I said, "What the fuck is a submissive?"

Bill said, "You are in almost everything you do, I want for nothing when it comes to the everyday things like upkeep of the house, dinner, and stuff like dropping off my shirts."

I said, Yah, that is me, "I get great satisfaction out of doing things so you don't have to."

He said, "I know you do and I know you always have and I appreciate it more than you will ever know. "

Ok, then what is the problem?

He said, "Out sex life is nonexistent and I want it back. You never instigate sex and leave it up to me, then whenever I would initiate you would always say something like, oh what are you doing? You were clearly sending me the message that you were not interested."

I was a bit taken back because it sounded like he was blaming me for our dry spell. I said, "So what do you want, just to fuck me more, if so, drop your pants and fuck me."

He said, "Yes, I want to fuck you more but I want it with the passion that we once had."

I said, 'Babe, I love to fuck but, real passion is a bit of a challenge, we have been doing this for a long time."

Bill said, "That is why I want you to be my submissive, you never instigate, you never have. The only time we ever did anything out of the ordinary I had to push it and you usually looked at me like I was nuts."

I said, "yah, that does sound kinda true, remember the time under the street light you put me on the hood of the car with my skirt lifted fucking me?"

"I do and I remember the cop who pulled up pointing his flashlight at the puddle of cum that was forming as it was dripping out of your pussy."

I smiles and said, "Yes, that was fun, I don't know how I ever let you talk me into fucking in a spot where we could get caught."

Bill said, "That is my point, you like to please and be told what to do. In that case, I wanted to fuck you in a dangerous place and you wanted to please me so you spread your legs and went for it."

I said, "See I can be a slut so what is it, do you want to go outside and fuck on the car hood?"

He responded, "Maybe, but what I would rather have happened is that you give yourself to me and agree to become my slave."

"Yah, right, what are you saying, every time you want me to fuck you your just going to say hey slave, fuck me now and I'm going to just pull my skirt up and let you fuck me? Are you going to expect me to fuck your buddies as well?

He said," It isn't that simple, since you are not comfortable initiating sex, I'm asking you if you would consider letting me have total control over our sex life."

I said, "So are you saying you expect sex every night?"

He smiles and said, "Only in my dreams could I do it every night. Not at all, I'm thinking as it comes, no schedules, no quotas but more often than once a month as we have been going."

I said, "You are right, I don't know why, but I do have trouble initiating. I have to agree, more often would be nice."

Bill smiles and kissed me, "So will you consider being my submissive."

"What do I have to do?"

Bill was a little more relaxed and said, "Give yourself to me, let me be the master in the bedroom and everything to do with sex, I want to own you, I want to tell you what to do and I will expect you to respect my wishes and do it."

"Or what, are you going to tie me up and whip me."

He said, "If I have to."

I said, "Ok, let's say for now I agree to this arrangement, can I back out if I don't like it?"

Bill said, "Of course, but I hope you will give it a fair shot, I have been reading about submissiveness and BDSM for the last month or so and I believe if we go at it slowly and consensually, we can recreate an amazing sex life.

I said, "So tell me about the collar."

"It is just that, it is a locking collar that you can't remove, I hold the key. At times, I may clip a leash to it in an effort to control you, it is symbolic of your commitment to be my slave and me to be your Dom."

I asked, "So you are saying I wear this all the time?"

"Yes, 24-7"

"Will other people know what it means"

He said, "Most people will just think is a very sexy piece of jewelry, but there will be some that know what it is and likely they might be wearing one as well."

I said, "It is a nice piece of jewelry, can I try it on?"

He said, "Yes, but once the lock is on, it isn't coming off for a while."

I took it from him and said," Master, please put the collar on me and lock it."

He reached around my neck and in an instant, I heard the distinct snap of the lock. I was now committed to being his slave. He admired it saying how nice it looked. I thanked him and said, "I hope I can live up to your expectations."

Next thing I knew, he snapped a leash onto my collar and tugged a little on the leash saying, "I would appreciate it if you would take my cock in your mouth and give me a blowjob."

I looked up at him and said, "Yes, master, would you like me to swallow your cum or would you like to splatter it on my face. "

He said, "You are already getting the idea. I want you to be a good girl and take it all in your mouth but don't swallow it, I want to see it on your tongue."

I said, "Yes sir, I would be happy to."

I have always enjoyed sucking his cock and sometimes swallowing his cum but there was something different. There was energy, I liked being told what to do and how to do it. He held my head tight with the leash and pounded my face harder than he had in years. I did not doubt in my mind that he was enjoying me more than he had in a very long time.

It didn't take long before he was pumping my mouth full of his seed and I did everything I could do to now swallow it. I wanted to show him just how good of a slave I can be.

Once he regained his composure, I open my mouth to show him my reward. He said, "Very nice, now you can swallow, and don't you miss a drop." I did as I was told and he said, "From now on, you will always take my load where I tell you."

I said, "Yes sir, I will."

He said, "Now, I want you to put on a sheer t-shirt and that will be your outfit for the evening and if you do as you are told, I will let you masturbate before going to bed.

So, by now, I'm sure the feminists are calling me a stupid slut bitch. All I can say is, don't knock it until you try it.

Today, nearly two years later, my collar is still on and my submissive training continues. I serve my husband in the bedroom and in our everyday life. In return, he treats me with total respect and admiration for what I do for him. I feel exhilarated about our marriage and our sex life is off the charts.

In my continuing stories, I will be sharing excerpts from my daily sub diary telling you about how I suck his cock whenever he asks and how much I enjoy it when he fucks me in places that you can't imagine.

I have learned to enjoy being bound and I get pleasure out of a good spanking. Today when people admire my collar, I proudly show them the engraving on the lock, "I'm His".