Kathy and My Mom Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached under her to grab her huge tits, squeezing their unusual firmness several times before beginning to roll her long thick nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. That brought a howl of delight from her as I mauled her tits hanging down while plunging my cock in and out of her wet hole.

"Oh yeah Garrett, fuck me like that," she moaned. "Imagine fucking your lovely Mom Elizabeth like this," she added. "That's your Dad's favorite fantasy. Imagining you fucking your blond haired Mom like this while she whimpers submissively underneath you. Your big dick sliding in and out of your Mom's barren pussy as your curly brown pubes mash against her soft blond fur. Can you imagine shooting a huge load of your cum up inside your Mom like you filled me a few minutes ago, Garrett?"

"That's my Mom you're talking about," I gruffly replied, but I was thinking about all the loads of sperm I had already deposited deep inside my lovely Mom's pussy.

"But isn't it a very erotic fantasy to think about, Garrett?" she continued. "Your beautiful Mom on her back with her long legs spread, allowing you, no, maybe even begging you to drive this big cock in and out of her until you both are totally sexually exhausted and satisfied?"

"Like I said, that's my Mom you're talking about," I said as I picked up my pace to fuck her harder and deeper. I held her wide hips firmly as I pummeled her greasy love hole from behind relentlessly. She moaned, purred and cried out as I pushed her to two more gut-wrenching orgasms while mauling her huge fake tits with both hands.

Finally, I pushed her head down into the pillow as I continuously pounded her juicy cunt with long deep cock strokes. I pushed my dick as far as I could inside her as I let another humungous load of my baby batter blast into the warm depths of her pussy. She slid down onto the bed as I settled in on top of her with my cock still buried in her saturated cunt.

After a few minutes, she rolled me off her beautiful big bubble ass and went into the bathroom to clean up her cum splattered crotch. I heard her enter the master bedroom to my Dad as I moved into the bathroom to clean up too.

I slept in late, even though I could hear both of them moving around the house. I finally rose and took a long shower to wash away any residual lingering of her scent. They both greeted me warmly when I walked into the living room. She told my Dad that I should visit and stay over more often and he readily agreed.

I offered to take them both out to breakfast for his birthday and I picked up the tab, which seemed to really make his day even more special and enjoyable. When he went to the men's room, she slid over and thanked me for buying his breakfast. "I'll reward you with a little something special the next time you come over to spend the night," she purred.

"Did you tell him anything, or does he suspect what we did last night?" I asked.

"No, that was just between you and me," she replied. "And I'm hoping for a lot more of it," she added with a wicked grin, before she leaned over to kiss my cheek. "I really enjoyed you last night, Garrett, and I'd like to get together on a regular basis."

I grinned and said, "Okay," as she slid back to her side of the table. Moments later, my Dad walked back from the bathroom. I said my goodbyes and headed for home as it started pouring rain.

I walked into my house a few minutes before noon. My Mom Elizabeth sat on the couch watching the flat screen television in a pink top and white shorts. Her long blond hair was sort of messy, like she had combed it and then she went back to bed for a while. I could see her left nipple was standing up proudly through her top, even though it was obvious that she had a white bra on underneath.

"Hi, honey," she called out as I walked in the front door.

"Hi, Mom," I replied. I moved across the room from the front door to her place on the couch. She stood up when I was only a couple feet away from her. I pulled her tightly against me and kissed her fully on her thin pink lips while I cupped the back of her head with my hand.

"MMMMmmmm, somebody missed me last night," she purred contentedly as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Yes, I did," I replied as I reached down to cup a tight firm little ass cheek in each hand to give them a tender squeeze. Her mouth opened in a soft moan before I slid my tongue inside to dance around hers.

"I missed you too, Garrett," she whispered while she pressed her soft breasts into my chiseled chest.

I leaned forward and captured her at the knees, easily scooping her up to lift her petite frame effortlessly off the floor while she flung her arms around my neck. "Let me lock the front door so that no one interrupts us," she said.

I easily carried her to the front door where she reached down to lock the deadbolt before I started down the hall to our bedroom. I gently set her down placing her perfect ass in the middle of the bed. She was already grabbing the hem of her pink top to lift it over her head by the time I stood up. I stared as the lacy white bra strapping her beautiful breasts down came into view with both of her erect nipples trying to push through the thin fabric. I knelt down to unbutton and then unzip her white shorts.

She flashed me a huge toothy smile while she lifted her slender hips so that I could slide her shorts and tiny lace panties over her lovely rounded ass. I glanced just up in time to see her perfect tits spring loose from their restrictive bra.

"I know mine are not as big or heavy as Kathy's fake boobs that she is always showing off, but these are real and natural," she stated with a smile.

"I wouldn't ever trade your natural breasts for her fake ones, Mom, they're so big and heavy that they're gross," I stated truthfully. I moved up her body to kiss and then gently suck at her nipples that were standing up so proudly. A few seconds later, she lifted my face to hers to plunge her tongue into my mouth.

"Oh Garrett, I've really missed you the last couple days. You always know just the right things to say to make me want to spread my legs for you," she stated with another angelic smile. She reached down to rub her tiny hand across my fully aroused cock that was bulging out the front of my shorts.

"Let me get undressed and eat you first, Mom, I want you nice and wet for me," I replied. She opened her legs wide to display all her blond covered feminine charms as I quickly slipped out of my shorts and t-shirt. I dropped my face between the tops of her thighs and she moaned enthusiastically as I licked up her length until I rubbed across her clit. She gasped loudly and lifted her hips to grind against my face, causing me to cup her little round ass.

"You're not going to have any problem making me cum in a hurry," she cried out loudly.

"Put your heels over my shoulders, Mom, so I can really lick you really good before we make love," I whispered. She instantly flipped her tanned legs over my shoulders and rested her heels on top of my back.

I took my time, slowly licking her inner and outer labia before softly teasing her clit until she screamed out with orgasmic pleasure, making me thankful that our neighbors didn't live too close. She bucked like a wild mare, holding my face tightly against her golden pubes as she exploded with the passion of a woman longing for sexual release. I lapped all her sweet musky juices up, devouring her heavenly taste.

I slowly kissed and licked my way up her incredible body, savoring all of her treats. I paid particular attention to every inch of her lovely breasts before concentrating on her erect pink nipples. I gently tugged on them with my teeth before sucking voracious on them with my lips while she moaned out loudly.

She slipped her tiny hand down between our hips to grasp my rigid shaft. We kissed and she smiled as she gently pulled on me several times to be sure that I was fully aroused.

"I want to make sure that my handsome son's cock is totally ready for my very wet pussy," she cooed with a sexy smile. She guided my thick purple tip between her puffy lips and then kissed me again.

I slowly and tenderly pushed my hips forward, feeling her immaculate body receiving, accepting and then welcoming my cock home. I lay quietly on top of her, squeezing her breasts and kissing her while my dick was buried to the root inside her warm, slippery cavern.

After a minute of quiet contentment fully bonded together, she broke our kiss to whisper, "I love you so much, Garrett!"

"I love you even more, Mom," I softly replied as I gazed into her beautiful big brown eyes.

"You're the most perfect son that any Mom could ever ask for, Garrett!" I'm consider myself the luckiest woman in the world to have you," she stated with her big toothy smile. "I know that I'm a bad Mom to enjoy such great sex with you as frequently as we do, but you're the best that I've ever experienced."

"You're better than my boyfriend in high school, the guys in college or your Dad through all our years of marriage. Maybe it's because I'm old enough now to know what I really want. Maybe it's because you're so loving, caring and tender with me in our bedroom, Garrett. You want to please me orally first instead of just mounting me and shoving a penis up inside my dry vagina. I'm ecstatic that you still find me sexy and desirable enough to enjoy even at my age. I'm so afraid of the day when I grow old and you won't want me or my body anymore."

"You're only 37-years-old Mom," I replied. "As long as you are fit and healthy enough to enjoy our sex together, I plan to lay you down and spread your lovely long legs for at least the next 40 years."

"MMMmmmm, that's a lot of fucking at the pace we are setting for ourselves," she said with her signature big toothy smile.

"I can handle it with you, Mom, just tell me what you want," I stated as we kissed again.

"Well since it's raining outside, I was thinking that an afternoon and evening of making love in our cozy little nest would be the ultimate entertainment," she whispered before kissing me.

I slowly withdrew my stiff dick from her velvety cave before easing back inside her golden honey pot. She cupped the back of my head with her hand as her tongue slipped into my mouth. Our tongues danced around until she pulled away.

"Fuck me, Garrett," she whimpered. "I want my handsome son to fuck me all afternoon and evening until you've filled me with lots of your cum."

I fucked my Mom slowly as I took my time sliding my cock deep inside before I backed out. "That sounds like something I'd like to do with you, Mom," I said as I began to pick up the tempo of our mating ritual. She flipped her feet around my back and moaned contentedly at my pace.

I felt Mom lift and gyrate her hips to match my rhythm. She was writhing in pleasure and it was a feast for my eyes to see her lovely face contorted with lust at what we were doing in her bed. I brought my right hand up to cup, grab and then squeeze her breast. She opened her big brown eyes and moaned louder. I caressed her aroused pink nipple for a moment before I suddenly pinched it hard. She screamed and started grinding her hips against mine harder. We were both aroused beyond our normal intensity and we fucked like animals.

"Fuck me harder baby Garrett. Give that big cock to Mommy's hungry pussy!" she cooed. I picked up the speed of my cock thrusting at her request. "Harder, Garrett, Fuck me harder!" she cried out louder.

I fucked her missionary style with long, hard and fast strokes pushing her past 2 screaming orgasms underneath me. Leaning down, I kissed both her breasts before I licked around her nipples with my tongue. Then I sucked and tugged at her nipples roughly before I kissed her neck. She lifted and held my head with both her hands and kissed me passionately.

"Mommy's gonna cum again, Garrett, Fuck me harder!" she bellowed out loudly. Her muscular thighs and legs tightened around my body, before her sexy body started to convulse and spasm. I kept fucking my Mom like a man possessed while the pressure in my balls started to increase dramatically. It happened naturally as both of us came at the same time. I didn't need to tell her because she already knew.

"Don't hold back, Garrett. Shoot all your sperm deep inside me!" was all she could manage to say before her own orgasmic screaming overtook her. "Aaahh, Aaahhhh.. AAAAHHHH! I'M FUCKING CUMMING GARRETT, I'm coating your cock with all my creamy juices, Baby!"

"Oh God, yes Mom, I'm CUMMING too, I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOUR PUSSY MOM!" My thick creamy semen blasted deep into the folds of her golden pussy, consuming both of us in unimaginable pleasure.

"YES, GARRETT, FILL ME WITH ALL YOUR SWEET CUM, BABY!" she shrieked as her entire body continued to spasm repeatedly with the sexual pleasure I was giving her.

I felt her hot juices squirting out of her pussy to drown my stiff dick while I continued to pump my thick gooey cum shot deep inside her greasy pussy. I slumped down on top of her heaving breasts and kissed her lovely mouth. Both of us were out of breath from our physical exertion. I rested my head beside hers on the pillow and she stroked my curly brown hair as we kissed again and again.

We must have continued kissing for over 10 minutes, totally lost in each other's loving embrace. It wasn't lust, sex or desire that overwhelmed me; it was the loving, caring and cherishing of each other.

"Let's take a long afternoon nap with you resting on top of me and your cock still buried inside me, Garrett," she whispered. "When we wake up, you can fuck me until I have many more orgasms." We kissed for a few more minutes until she dozed off. I studied her contented beautiful face beneath me for a while before I slipped off to sleep too.

When I slowly awakened, I was on my back and my gorgeous Mom was sucking on my cock. Her wet mouth was sliding up and down more than half of my semi-erect shaft. Lifting my head to look down, all I could see was long blond hair, the skin of her shoulders and a perfect ass sticking up in the air.

I thought it must be nearly sunset, since dull daylight was streaming into our bedroom. My dick instantly hardened looking down at her blond head bobbing up and down. I could see her arm moving and realized that she was rubbing her clit while sucking my cock. Her other hand was busy stroking the portion of my dick that wasn't in her warm mouth.

She lifted her head to smile and say, "I knew you were waking up by how hard you just became in my mouth, Garrett. Hi, Baby, mommy's still very horny," she added with a wicked grin. She lowered her head again to slowly lick around my sensitive tip before she resumed sucking. I could see her tits hanging down like half filled water balloons and jiggling around on her chest as she worked her special magic on me for a few more seconds.

She slowly and sensuously kissed her way up my body until our mouths met. She softly moaned as I slipped my tongue into her mouth before she began to suck on it. I raised my legs as she grabbed my erect cock and guided it between her wet pussy lips. She pulled her mouth away to whisper, "I got myself ready for you, Garrett."

I lowered my legs when she began to rock backwards to devour every inch of me inside her molten cavern. I laid my hands on the outside of her thighs as she rocked back and forth, her wet pussy slurping on my hard dick. She held herself up on her arms as her tight little rounded ass slapped against the top of my thighs. After a few minutes, her slim arms tired and weakened, letting her torso lower so her tits slapped against my chest as she moved on top of me.

After a minute, I grabbed and squeezed her soft tits as they bounced off my chest, rolling her erect nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. She moaned loudly as I pulled at her pink nipples before crying out, "Fuck my wet little cunt, Garrett. I love how big you feel inside me. You're gonna make me cum again, baby. I wanna cream all over my handsome son's cock so many times tonight."

She rose up slightly so that I could suck and tug at her nipples with my mouth. I grabbed her tight little ass and pulled her down as I lifted my hips to bury my cock as deep inside her as I could.

Moments later, she was crying, "I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum!" I pulled her gorgeous face down to mine, plunging my tongue in her mouth. She sucked on my tongue as I lifted my hips to thrust even harder. I heard a deep gurgle in her throat as she sucked and moaned. I felt her quiver on top of me before her hot syrup rolled through her greasy channel to soak me. She collapsed on top of me for a minute to catch her breath.

I grabbed her ass and rolled her over into the missionary position. She wiped away a tear of happiness as she kissed me. "I love your cock, Garrett. I'm already addicted to it." Her long legs were up in the air as I began to pound her, my young hips slapping against her pubes as she lay there with her legs spread wide for my pleasure. She stroked the back of my curly brown hair as I ran my fingers through her long blond mane. My tight little butt rose and then drove forward as I sunk every inch of my dick into her slippery pink gash.

Her knees were bent and her tiny feet jiggled around in the air as I pummeled her open slit. She hugged me to pull my chest down against her heaving breasts. I responded by hooking my elbows at her knees and pushing them up nearly to her shoulders. I raised onto my hands and knees to really pound my stiff meat into her underneath me.

She moaned out her contentment and told me that she was almost there. "I'm gonna cum again for you, Garrett. Fuck Mommy's horny little hole until she turns into a total slut for you, baby," she said with her huge smile. "Maybe you need to visit your Dad and Kathy more often if it means you'll come home this ready and willing to fuck me all day long. I'm cumming again, Garrett, I'm fucking cumming for you."

She shuddered and shook underneath me as another orgasm overtook her. I thought about fucking big fake boob Kathy like a cheap whore the night before and that sent me over the edge. "I'm cumming too, Mom," I moaned as I repeatedly thrust deep inside her quivering cunt to empty my balls of their creamy load. My release seemed to go on and on for ages before it finally subsided.

"MMMmmmmm, my baby boy sure had a huge load of sperm for Mommy's little pussy that time," she laughed with a wicked grin, before she pulled my face down to hers for a long drawn out kiss. "Take a break and then fuck me like that some more, Garrett," she added. We lay tied up in each other's arms for over an hour hugging, kissing and talking about our future together before I started to get that twitch of sexual rejuvenation.

"It feels like my beautiful baby boy is getting ready to fuck me again," she cooed out happily.

"Up on your hands and knees, Mom," I instructed. She quickly assumed the doggie position as I moved behind her. I grabbed her hips as I lined my stiff cock up against her slippery pussy. I thrust forward and I was all the way inside her soft velvety snatch.

"Fuck me like your little bitch in heat, Garrett, because I am," she purred out loudly. "Fuck me hard and deep until you shoot all your sweet jism into my hungry cunt to impregnate me with our child, baby," she cried out nastily. I started pounding her from behind like a man possessed, my young hips slamming against her firm upturned butt, making sounds like she was being slapped. She rocked her hips back to meet my thrusts, being sure to feel every inch of my dick inside her with each long enjoyable pump.

She dropped her blond head onto her pillow and whimpered with lustful desire. I reached underneath her to grab and squeeze her soft hanging tits. Her moans got even louder when I tugged, rolled and pinched her erect nipples. "That's it, Garrett. Fuck Mommy's sloppy pussy until we are both exhausted and sexually satisfied," she purred. "I love being fucked by you, Garrett. You make me feel so special when I cum for you again and again. I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum!"