Kathy and My Mom Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plunged my cock as deep inside her as I could as I felt her cunt begin to quiver and spasm around my stiff meat. I continued to pull and maul her soft hanging tits as she ground her ass in small circles back against my hips. Her wet cunt was clenching and tugging at my dick, trying to empty my balls of another load of sweet baby batter.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up. She twisted her face around and our hungry mouths met, attempting to devour each other's tongue in a desperate battle of love.

"I love being fucked like this every day with you, Garrett," she moaned as we broke our kiss. "You've turned me into such a nymphomaniac for your cock, baby," she added with her huge grin. "You can't ever leave me because I'm more addicted to your cock than any drug that's been developed yet."

As her body stopped shaking and her breathing returned to normal, I began thrusting into her saturated pussy once again. I pounded her relentlessly, as she screamed out, "Oh, fuck, uuunnngghhh, ooohhhhh, oh shit. Fuck me baby, fuck me, fuck me, uunnggghhhh, uuunnnggghhhh, oooohhhhhh shit. Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me, uuunnnggghhhh, fuck me Garrett."

I squeezed and mauled her tits hanging underneath her, twisting and pulling at her erect nipples as I drove my unbendable cock in and out of her slippery crease. Her head lay against her crumpled pillow as my heavy balls slapped loudly against her puffy labia with each deep cock thrust. Her perfect butt was pushed up in the air as I nearly lifted her up with my rising thrusts. Her tiny hands clawed at the sheets, bunching them up in her death-like grip as I slammed her from behind while she screamed and moaned. "I'm gonna cum, Garrett, I'm gonna cum. Oh, oh Fuck. I'm cumming again on my handsome son's big cock. Fuck Mommy harder, baby boy. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Garrett. Fuck."

I don't remember how many times she came for me, I lost track. I know it seemed like at least a half an hour before I unloaded another geyser of cum inside her, bursting out like "Old Faithful." She collapsed on the bed with me on top of her perfectly rounded little ass, my soft dick still buried inside her dripping and oozing cunt as I kissed her neck, back and her face.

She whispered, "I think you finally quenched the raging fire in my belly with all your sperm, Garrett." We spooned on the bed and kept kissing passionately until we fell asleep in a loving embrace.