Kathy Gets a Pony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knock me up, daddy!... Ummm!...Ummm Hmmm!...Shoot it!...Give me all your hot baby batter!...You want to make me pregnant don't you daddy!...It's alright!...I want you to!...Go on!...Do it!...Uhhh Huhhh!...Give me all your hot come!..."

"Noooo!...Naaaa!...Oh Godddd!..." Dave wailed, coming frantically at Kathy's obscene urging. The suggestion that he was fucking his daughter and might be making her pregnant made him come with an urgency that was unbelievable.

Kathy could feel from Dave's frantic convulsions that she was driving him crazy with her dirty talk and lewd role playing. When she was done with him she knew he'd be completely under her wicked spell.

"Ummmmm!...Fill me with your baby cream daddy!....Give your little Bunny your baby!.. Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." she intoned, slamming her hot little pussy up and down Dave's now lividly tender erection, milking every drop of his semen into her sodden pussy.

"Naaaaa!...Ohhhh!...Godddd!..." Dave moaned as the wrenching of his balls began to become excruciatingly painful. And yet still his come continued to spurt in response to Kathy's relentless and expert fucking.

"Yessss!...Unnn HnnnI...Give me all you've got!..." Kathy urged in obscene encouragement, her sparkling eyes dancing with amusement as poor Dave labored above her tirelessly heaving loins.

"Uhhhhh!...Uhhhh!...There!...That's it!!!...Naaaa!...Naaa!...No More!...Pleaseee!..." Dave gasped as his balls began to relax and his erection began to soften.

"No more, daddy?...No more come for your little Bunny?...Not even if I do this?..." she asked in her best little girl voice. She contorted herself once again beneath him and slipped one hand behind Dave's sweaty butt. Before he knew what she had in mind, Kathy drove her outstretched finger through his unsuspecting sphincter.

"Ahhhhhh!..." he barked in surprise, raising himself on his forearms as Kathy went right for his responsive prostate.

"Do you like it when I shove my finger up your ass daddy?...There's a spot that's really sensitive isn't there?...I think it's... right...here!..."

"Wahhhhhhh!...." he wailed, staring down wide eyed at the smiling blonde as she unerringly found that tender node and pressed it urgently.

"Unnnnn!...Unnn!...Unnnn!..." he gasped in amazement as his sphincter frantically clenched around Kathy's lewd finger. His balls lurched and quivered and a fiery seep of come spewed weakly from his ever softening erection in response to her lewd anal probe. Helplessly he hunched back and forth ahead of Kathy's devilishly prodding finger.

"Ohhhhhh!...That's it!...Squeeze my finger daddy!...Squeeze it real hard!...There's still a little come left isn't there daddy?...I can feel it running inside me!... Don't worry!...Your little Bunny girl will get it all!..." she teased, jabbing her finger into Dave's prostate hard, forcing the last of his come into her bubbling cunt.

"Naaaaa!...Ahhhh!...Godddd!..." Dave panted in exhaustion, his overworked balls lurching with discomfort as his anus reflexively clenched around Kathy's ravaging finger.

"I thought you'd like that daddy!...All the boys do!...When I put my finger up their ass they always come for me!....I just wanted to make sure that...I...got...all...your... come!... " she whispered, punctuating her words by stabbing his prostate repeatedly with her sharp nailed fingertip.

"Naaaa!...Naaaa!...Naaaa!..." Dave whimpered. His genitals twitched involuntarily now as Kathy's obscene touch forced the very last of his watery sperm into her come drenched pussy. But soon even Kathy's lewd anal play could no longer generate any further discharge from Dave's totally spent groin.

Kathy reamed his asshole for a little while longer, just for the fun of it. Then, without any warning, she whipped her finger out of his cringing butt making Dave cry out with pained excitement.

"Ahhhhh!..." he whimpered, collapsing to his side and off the supine blonde lying beneath him.

Kathy leaned over and kissed him softly.

"Did you enjoy that daddy?...Did you like fucking your little girl?..."

Dave looked at her and with a rueful smile and mouthed a quiet... "Yes!"

"Oh good daddy!...Me too!....Can I ask you just one thing?..."

Dave looked at her expectantly.

Kathy returned his gaze with amusement and asked..."Can I have a pony?"

12