All Comments on 'Kati Runs Late'

by happilymarriedguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What more could I say?

You and Kati said it beautifully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sexy!

Very slick! Well done!

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

What more can I say? esl

AmoraAmoraover 17 years ago
Hot hot hot

Excellent story, very realistic, loved it.

LastoftheGentlemenLastoftheGentlemenover 17 years ago
Woo Hoo!

This story says it perfectly. I am one of the lucky few that is in the same position as the man in the story and this was definitely written from experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow !!

Wow i cummed and didn't even get through the whole story !! Course i was horny but the story sure helped !! lol !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. I am lucky to be in a similar position. Now 31years later she knows how to get me going especially when we go out. 3 weeks ago we had to go to a wedding, she called me into the bedroom, what do you think. She was kneeling on the bed, I lifted her dress, mmm, it always got me going, hold up stockings, no panties covering her shaved pussy and bottom. I got out of my clothes and pushed my hard cock into her wet pussy, time for that later she said, we have to go, put it in my bottom. I pulled back and put my cock at her anus and pushed. Her anus opened for me, she had even lubed herself and my cock which is not overly long but very thick slid into her, she braced herself, now fuck me big boy and it wasn't long before my cum was shooting into her bottom. I got off her, now that's done we should go. All through the reception I was feeling her leg, once my hand brushed her pussy. We got back into my car, she quickly got my cock out, sucking me, then said find a park, I need a fuck. I pulled over in a driveway, she got out of the car, held onto the boot. I lifted her dress and this time fucked her pussy, telling her what she liked to hear, theres a guy over there watching, as I fucked her, oh don't look now, his cum is shooting into the air, I felt her orgasm and mine quickly followed. We got back into the car, drove home, She only asked once if there really was a guy, I told her don't ask, its better that way. She never did again but always wanted me to stop and fuck her out in the open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous