Kati Swings at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was twitching away. I only had a semi-hard on, no wonder after only cumming 10 minutes before, but man all I wanted to do at that moment was roll her on her back and stuff myself into her.

Then I regained a little composure and glanced over to the other side of the bed where George was with Kati.

She wasn't being as accomodating as Amy. I mean, she wasn't stopping him from touching her but she wasn't helping either. She was just lying there letting him kiss her and feel her up and when he moved up and hung his cock in front of her face, she had this look that was kind of 'I don't believe this' and stared dully at the erection in front of her nose.

Realising she wasn't going to do it herself, George turned Kati's head sideways himself and pressed the head of his cock against her lips.

She opened her mouth and he, with no subtlety at all but perhaps mimicking my domination of her earlier, pressed her down the length of his shaft until her lips were a wide-mouthed 'o' around the root of his cock.

I could see her straining not to gag as he held her there just long enough to let out a deep, shivering groan of 'Ooh, yeah...' then he withdrew partway and started fucking her mouth, slow and deep.

Kati merely lay there for several seconds as George's cock moved back and forth between her lips, then she seemed to recover a little. She reached up and grabbed around the bottom half of his penis to prevent him from thrusting more deeply into her mouth than she wanted a stranger's cock to do, then she simply let him carry on.

It was a highlight moment for me just seeing her fellating him.

I always used to love watching Naomi suck other guys off. I've no idea why it turns me on so much but it's been my number one fantasy for years to see Kati do it and it finally happened.

It was fucking fabulous, I could have just watched that all night, and I found myself hoping he'd cum in her mouth while I was watching and wondering whether she'd swallow him or just catch it in her mouth or what.

Then Amy, who had paused with me to watch her husband with my wife, suddenly rolled on her back and drew me on top of her. Taking my not-quite full erection in her hand, she guided me to her and the tip of my penis slid between her swollen cunt lips.

Oh fuck, I could feel how hot and wet she was, the heat seemed almost to be pulsing from her, and I could have slipped my length straight into her and felt her thick juices bathing my aching cock.

But then I just suddenly thought 'No'.

Man, I wanted to so bad but I just suddenly thought about how I've been a good boy for all these years and I was about to ruin it all. Don't ask me to explain more than that, I can't. It wasn't just that if I fucked Amy, George would fuck Kati and I was afraid of her getting pregnant.

And it wasn't that I was jealous of the idea of her fucking him - as I said, I'd have loved to watch her do it.

But it wasn't about her, it was me. The arrangement that Kati had entered into was supposed to be 'just watching' and it had already gone much further than that.

So I just had to stop short of that one thing. I can't explain - especially considering how far everything did go a little later on.

Anyway, that was it. I stopped, the head of my cock between Amy's hot labia and went 'I can't'.

Amy looked at me. "Do you want a condom?" she asked. "You don't have to."

"No," I groaned, "that's not it." and rolled off her.

She looked at me uncertainly. "What is it then?'

I couldn't think of what to say so I said: "I just can't."

Years ago I'd seen a couple of really hot and heavy foursomes fall messily apart because of a sudden pang of conscience - or jealousy - and I groaned inwardly at the suspicion that all this was about to turn sour and end prematurely.

But the funny thing was, for all of her sexual voracity, I think Amy understood. She cast a glance over at Kati then back at me and the flicker of a smile that passed across her lips was almost tender.

Then she looked again at what Kati was doing with George and told me: "That looks good."

Then she eased herself down the bed and took my cock in her mouth.

I'll tell you what - I may not have been fully erect when she started but when she came back up a couple of minutes later I had a full bar from her sucking my cock while I watched Kati suck George's.

Then Amy reached over and tugged at Kati's shoulder. "I think Kati needs me..." she said to her husband.

George withdrew his cock from Kati's mouth and rolled her on her back.

Amy spread Kati's legs and got on top of her and started tongue kissing her, groping and feeling her up and rubbing herself up against her.

Amy was genuinely bi, that's a fact. She was putting on a performance for sure but she wasn't just doing it for hubby's or my benefit, she was too full on, her hands and mouth were everywhere and the way she moved her body against my wife's was about extracting as well as giving pleasure.

But what really blew me away was Kati's reaction.

When Amy 'mounted' her, Kati immediately slipped her arms round her and brought her legs up and wrapped them round the back of her, like she does when I'm on top, and started kissing her in return.

As George and I lay either side watching, he caught my eye.

"Afterwards, you fuck Amy and I fuck Kati?"

I shook my head.

"Don't worry," he said, "I'll use a condom, I'll treat her nice."

I told him 'no' and he shrugged philosophically and said 'ok'.

Then he nodded at the female flesh writhing between us, grinned and said: "Pretty good, huh?"

He was certainly right about that.

And the more it went on, the more it seemed Kati was getting into it. She started running her hands down Amy's back and over her bum and she had her eyes closed like she was concentrating really hard.

And my wife was tongue kissing her. Fuck, I loved that! I love seeing women kissing each other on the mouth.

What the hell, the whole damn thing was fucking hot, I reckon I spent half the time they were getting off together with my jaw dropped.

I was horny as hell. I hauled myself up against the headboard so I could see better and started pulling on my cock while Amy squeezed Kati's tits and ran her hands down her body. Then she rolled the both of them onto their sides and started touching her all over.

I was almost holding my breath. I didn't want to risk distracting Kati and breaking the mood but George was pretty casual about it. He got up on his elbow behind Amy and was stroking her thigh and arse and putting his hand between her legs.

He kept making comments to me about them - man, did he talk a lot while it was all going on! - but of course he wasn't concerned about breaking the mood with Amy. I was just wishing he'd shut up in case Kati suddenly came back to reality and got cold feet but I needn't have worried, by then she was complete immersed.

She kept her eyes closed a lot at first as far as I could see but not later on. For a while it was like she was just following Amy's lead, such as Amy would kiss her tits so Kati would kiss her's, that sort of thing.

But although Amy was feeling her up between her legs, Kati didn't touch her pussy until Amy pushed her hand down and held it there.

She tried to get Kati to wank her and after a moment Kati actually started trying to. She was cupping Amy's smooth mound and trying to frig her clit and Amy shifted her hand about a couple of times trying to get her to hit the right spot but Kati really couldn't get the rhythm going, she was too drunk, and nervous I think.

So eventually, Amy gave up and, removing Kati's basque at last, rolled her on her back and sort of started over, kissing her and cupping and squeezing her tits and sucking on her nipples.

Kati really didn't give a shit by then. She was in total drunk fuck mode and I don't think she would have cared who did what to her as long as she kept cumming.

When Amy next put her hand between Kati's legs, she spread them for her as easy as she spreads them for me, and Amy started toying with her clit, eliciting a series of low shuddering moans from her.

After a minute of stroking her bud, Amy started running her fingertips between Kati's labia then slipped a couple of fingers into her and started gently finger fucking her.

In a dream, Kati slipped her hand down there too and took over massaging her clit as Amy picked up speed, pumping her index and middle fingers right up her at the same time as nuzzling her breasts.

I reckon Kati came in about 45 seconds flat from when she first started touching herself, arching beneath Amy's hands and crying out.

George was going 'Fuck yeah!' at that and I was sitting there with a huge grin on my face. Kati was so fucking into it.

She finished cumming but carried on rubbing her clit so Amy continued finger fucking her and kissing her tits and in a couple of minutes Kati came again.

Then Amy murmured in her ear: "Make me cum now, Kati" and pushed her head down onto her belly and Kati just slurred: "Ok" and went down on her.

I had to laugh, it was just like that.

Amy propped her shoulders on the pillows next to me and spread her legs with her knees up as Kati flopped drunkenly down on her elbows, nose down between Amy's legs.

She peered at Amy's pussy for a few seconds like she was trying to figure where to begin then she kissed her right at the front and gave her a quick lick as if she was testing the taste.

Amy went 'Mmm, yeah...' and Kati looked up at her for a second. Fuck, she was out of it, just wasted, her eyes were totally bloodshot. Then she started licking Amy's clit with the tip of her tongue.

Amy snuggled against me so I started stroking her tits while George got up and walked round the bottom of the bed to feel Kati up from behind.

He caressed and stroked her taut buttocks for several seconds, and drew his fingers between them, then pulled them apart to more closely examine her most private parts.

I heard Kati gasp momentarily as he slipped his fingers into her sopping vagina.

"Mmm, nice and wet," he murmured, fingerfucking her for several seconds.

Then he withdrew his fingers and traced a cunt juice slicked index fingertip in a tiny circular motion around her puckering anus, making Kati shiver even as she continued lapping at Amy.

I craned upwards to watch, fascinated, as he slipped his finger into her asshole, all the way in, as far as he could push it.

Kati's brow creased, her eyes flickered up at me for a second and she shuddered again, more deeply.

George grinned at me and slid his finger in and out of her tightly squeezing asshole three or four times more before finally withdrawing it.

Then he kneeled against the edge of the bed and, taking his penis in his hand, started wiping the bulging head up and down between Kati's arse cheeks.

He drew the tip of his cock back and forth between her asshole and vagina, occasionally pausing over one or the other.

I couldn't really see from where I was but I could tell from his angle and how close he was to her that the tip of his cock must have been resting between my wife's pussy lips just as mine had paused between his wife's. And I saw clearly as, during one pause over her back hole, he distinctly nudged forward and pressed the tip of his cock firmly against her anus, making Kati tense instinctively.

I didn't know whether it would be her cunt or ass but I knew he was only one thrust away from slipping his cock into her unannounced. But, the same way Kati herself appeared to be ignoring what he was doing behind her, I did nothing to stop him.

In spite of everything, part of me wanted to see him penetrate her, to plunge his shaft into her and fuck her. I was intensely excited at the thought of watching it.

But he didn't. After a minute or so of seemingly playing chicken, he changed his angle and started sliding the shaft of his cock between her arse cheeks in the same manner as a tit fuck.

Then after a few seconds of that, he went back to finger fucking her pussy.

Kati meanwhile had her eyes closed and it was like she was autopilot. She had her tongue right out and was flicking the very tip on Amy's clit.

Amy had her hands on her head, not holding her there though, just resting them on the top of her head and going 'Mmm... ohh... yes...'.

She wasn't acting, she was genuinely turned on, her clit was swollen up like a big red pea and poking out from under the hood. No wonder Kati had no trouble finding it.

She was fluttering the very tip of her tongue over it and eventually Amy started gently moving her hips and beginning to sound a bit breathy everytime she said something.

Amy was talking quite a bit too. It was a bit stupid, I mean, it sounded really false, but I loved the way she was saying things to my wife.

She kept calling her 'darling' and using her name. I know it was over the top and probably just a performance for George's benefit but it was such a fucking turn on, especially the way she kept groaning her name like: 'Oh Kati, oh darling!'

After a while, Amy was getting real breathy and going 'Ooh, yeah! Ooh, yeah! Ooh, yeah!' and it seemed Kati's tentative tongue flicking was going to do the job.

But then Amy told her 'Go down a little bit' and pushed Kati's head down to start her licking at her cunt as well.

"Ohh, that feels so good, that feels sooo good..." Amy groaned and Kati kept going.

It was fucking amazing. Kati had her head tipped back and was lapping up from Amy cunt to her clit right between her labia. I think the only time she stopped was to get a hair or something off her tongue and then she pulled Amy's cunt lips further apart and got going again.

She paid no attention to what George was doing and every now and then she was sort of nodding her head and blinking like she was having trouble staying awake.

Amy was simply repeating 'Oh darling, oh darling, oh darling...' by then and stroking her hair.

But then suddenly she grunted and lurched right up and grabbed Kati's hair.

She pressed her face right in and started grinding her cunt against my wife's mouth, gasping: "Oh yes! Oh yes! Tongue me, tongue me! Yes! Oh, yes! Don't stop! Keep going, keep going, keep going!"

Then she lurched and cried: "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uhhh!" As her orgasm broke over her, she clamped her thighs round Kati's head and started shuddering violently with my wife's face held tightly against her cunt.

George was nearly yelling: "Yeah, oh yeah, baby, oh fuck yeah!"

Then Amy opened her legs and let go of Kati and she slumped back. Amy was going 'oh, oh, oh!' under her breath and Kati was trying to catch her breath too.

Amy had damn near suffocated her. She was bright red and her face was wet with Amy's juices.

George, who had fallen discreetly back when Amy released Kati, said something to me like 'Wasn't that fabulous?' then something to Amy in Chinese.

She just looked at him, she was still catching her breath.

I'll tell you, my head was spinning - and my cock was rock hard.

I got up and went round the bottom of the bed to where Kati was still slumped face down on her elbows and knees.

I kneeled in behind and, as George had done, drew the head of my cock down between her arse cheeks. But when I reached her cunt, I didn't hesitate, I plunged into her, grasped her hips and started fucking her doggy style.

Kati gasped and buried her face in the bedding as I slammed into her.

George got on the bed with Amy in front of us and she started sucking his cock so I had this real nice view of her giving him head while I did Kati.

She simply remained slumped there letting me do her, gasping 'Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" as I thrust deeply.

After a while, I pulled her arse cheeks apart and pushed the tip of my thumb in her asshole, gently fucking it to the first knuckle.

My stimulation of her sensitive anus in addition to my cock sliding in and out of her cunt had the desired effect immediately. She began moaning and rocking herself back towards me.

Then the situation went from wild to way out.

George said something to Amy in Chinese again and she stopped sucking him and went 'Ok'.

Then she reached out and took Kati's hands and said to me: "Let me have her."

I stepped back and allowed Amy to draw Kati back up onto the bed.

She kissed her and said: "Come on darling, let me treat you" and rolled her onto her back.

Kati was really faceless drunk by then, she was just in a daze.

I wasn't thinking too quickly either. I thought 'What's she doing?', Amy I mean, because her next step was to slip a couple of rings off her right hand and gave them to George.

He put them on the bedside table as Amy spread Kati's legs and started finger fucking her.

I sat on the foot of the bed, delighted by the view of Amy very deliberately finger fucking my wife, just two fingers at first for a minute until she'd got her into a bit of a rhythm, then four all the way up to her knuckles.

Kati was groaning 'Ohh, ohh!' and starting to build up to cumming.

Then Amy suddenly shaped her hand and began pushing it entirely into Kati's sodden vagina.

Kati opened her eyes with a look of shock on her face but before she could do anything, Amy had her whole hand inside her.

Arching her back, Kati threw her head back and screamed.

For a moment, it was like she was in pain and she probably was a bit because she's fairly tight and I don't fist her that often.

But the next second she was going wild, humping her hips right off the bed and making her whole range of 'I'm going to cum' noises.

And everything after that happened really quick.

George got to his knees alongside Kati and started pulling his cock like fury over her belly.

Amy was twisting her hand about inside Kati, fiddling with her cervix, and she was yelling 'Oh! Oh! Oh!'

Then Amy started flicking Kati's clit with her other thumb and Kati screamed the place down cumming.

It was a hell of a sight, I can tell you.

The woman's hand was in my wife's cunt to just before the start of her wrist and Kati was shrieking and tossing from side to side cumming and I suddenly realised George was going to as well.

He was damn near purple in the face and he started going 'Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!' and at the last second turned and leaned over Kati's upper body and erupted all over her.

Obviously that was Amy's ultimate party piece and thank god George changed aim and didn't squirt a load of live sperm down over Kati's cunt.

I'm quite a connoisseur of watching my own cum splat all over Kati's face and tits and every other square inch of her body for that matter, but it was something else entirely to see another guy doing it, his cum squirting wildly out of his cock and splashing on her skin. What a turn on.

I reckon he shot most of it on her breasts but the first two or three huge squirts hosed right across her face.

It was lucky she had her eyes closed - there was cum streaked across her eyelids and over her nose and cheeks and mouth and in her hair, and she was just lying there shuddering and moaning in the back of her throat because Amy was still fisting her, somewhat less frantically but nonetheless slowly moving her hand inside her.

George fell back onto his haunches and was all out of breath.

He looked at me and said: "Fuck, she came big!"

"So did you by the looks of things," I replied.

He laughed and turned to his wife. "Hey Amy," he said, nodding down at Kati, "do your stuff."

Amy pulled her hand out of Kati's cunt all thick with her juices (and didn't Kati moan as it was coming out!) and slid down beside her.

And I said these two were a pair of porno sex fiends because, honest to god, she started licking his cum off Kati's face and tongueing it into her mouth. Fucking unbelieveable.

Kati could only lie there as Amy licked this big line of cum from across her lips and tongue kissed her then licked up her cheek and did it again. Then she slurped up the cum from her eyes and looked at George and I think she opened her mouth to show him the cum, I couldn't see, but then she leaned over Kati about six inches above her face and squeezed her jaw to make her open her mouth then drooled and spat the cum into her mouth.