Kati Swings at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her moan gutterally as I fed my cock up her ass and felt her trying to relax to ease my passage inward. Getting just about my whole length up her, I gave her a rapid assfuck, shallowly thrusting about an inch in and out, for 20 seconds or so. Amy, going 'Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!' from George's thrusting into her, watched from a mere eight or nine inches away in her upside down position.

Then I sat back on my heels, allowing my cock to withdraw to the point that Kati's ring snugly gripped under the flare of my cock head.

I was going to push Amy's head down to make her kiss and lick Kati's cunt but I didn't need to.

Tilting her head slightly to squeeze into the small sweaty space available between Kati's legs and my stomach, shifting and grunting with each of her husband's thrusts, Amy pressed her cheek against my wife's shaved mound and stuck her tongue out to lick at her clit.

Then she pushed her face as close in as she could, lapping at Kati's cunt with the side of her tongue.

Kati was moaning at the combined fullness in her ass and the tonguing of her clit and pussy, and I could feel everything getting wetter down there as Amy drooled saliva between and over Kati's labia and it dribbled back across my cock in behind.

"Me too," I said and pressed Amy's head further in. Then it was my turn to groan as I felt Amy's tongue on my shaft where it disappeared into Kati's taut anus.

I held her there for several seconds, catching fleeting glances of her lapping round my wife's asshole and my cock.

Then I pulled back so my cock head popped out of Kati's ring and immediately forced it between Amy's lips.

She lifted her head to more easily accept my penis all the way into her mouth, straight out of Kati's ass.

And that's where I was, up to my nuts in her mouth, wishing impossibly that I could cum again, when George did at last.

He was holding his wife's hips so tight he was digging his fingers into her flesh as he slammed into her.

His face was bright red, streaming with sweat and suddenly he went: "Ohh, yeah! Ohhh, yeah! Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" and started cumming, ramming hard up into Amy's cunt and grunting a whole heap of stuff in Chinese between gritted teeth while he ejaculated deep inside her.

Finished, he doubled over Amy, catching his breath back.

Then he kneeled up again and gave her a couple of more thrusts.

Amy let me go out of her mouth and said something to him in Chinese before bowing her head and looking through underneath at Kati just as George withdrew his cock. She watched, as did I, hastily craning for an uninterrupted view, as a thin rivulet of cum oozed out of her cunt and fell across Kati's chin.

Then Amy raised herself onto her knees and planted her cunt on my wife's face.

I had a perfect view of Amy front on and she was very deliberate. Looking down at Kati beneath her, she wiggled her hips, smothering her mouth with her cream pie cunt, forcing Kati to kiss it, and I even saw her tense her stomach muscles to squeeze it all out.

Kati might have just laid there and let it happen but instead her hands came up and held Amy's hips and from where I sat I had the box seat as my wife started licking Amy's pussy, returning the favour from earlier when Amy had tongued my semen from her vagina.

Amy gasped and shivered. She had not cum in this last stanza though she had been obviously aroused throughout. She remained on her knees astride Kati's head for several seconds as Kati, her mouth working, her face covered in cum and cunt juice, lapped at the older woman's smooth pussy.

Then Amy fell forward with a soft groan, burying her face between Kati's legs to taste and tongue her too.

"Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah!" said George approvingly as Kati, starting to squirm herself, brought his wife off then came weakly herself for the last time a few moments later.

Then Amy rolled off her and it was all suddenly over. Amy turned herself round and flopped beside Kati right way up. My wife was lying there with her mouth half open, eyes too, with cum smeared all over her nose and mouth and chin.

Amy gave her a little kiss on the cheek and whispered something in her ear, then rolled over and snuggled up to George. She smiled at me like the cat who'd got the cream and he just said 'I think we might go home now', meaning back to their cabin of course.

They got up and got dressed, Amy not bothering with her underwear, just slipping her dress on and stuffing her pants and stuff in her handbag. She took her rings from the bedside and they were off.

"Pity we didn't meet earlier in the cruise," said George as they prepared to leave, "we could still catch up tomorrow before we disembark."

I said: "We'll have to see."

He grabbed an envelope from the desk-dresser and jotted their cabin number on it, then a phone number.

"It'd be good to see you and Kati again sometime," he said. "We're willing to travel, ok?"

Then they left and I'd say from him cumming to them being out the door was five minutes flat.

Kati was lying on the ruined bed with her eye makeup smeared down her cheeks and damp cum all over her mouth and all crusty and dried on her tits and face and in her hair.

Fuck, she looked a wreck. I thought she was out cold but when I sat back down on the edge of the bed, she opened her eyes and looked blearily up at me.

"Did I do ok? Did I please you?" she slurred.

"You certainly did," I replied.

I went and got a damp cloth from the bathroom and wiped her face. She stank of cum and cunt all over, the smell of pussy was even on her breath.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked, sleepily.

"Yes," I told her.

"Did you fuck her?"

"No."

"Oh," she replied, "I thought you had. Didn't he fuck me?"

I laughed. "Just your mouth."

"Mmm..." she went, her eyes closing.

I pulled a sheet over her and sat on the chair watching her for probably a quarter of an hour til I was satisfied she was ok which she was, she was snoring like a chimney, then I got into bed next to her and it took me ages to get to sleep,.

My head was spinning, I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Naomi and I swung with dozens of other couples and there was only one as totally porno as George and Amy - and it took them until they'd known us a while us before they really let rip.

But this Chinese couple were something else, I reckon they had it all worked out.

We didn't go out of our way to catch up with them before disembarkation the following noon though we saw them in a queue while getting off and we all waved hello at each other, Kati somewhat sheepishly.

Now we're back home and it all seems like a dream. But now I know how far my submissive wife will go for me and I'm starting to make plans.

And if they don't pan out, I've got George and Amy's number.