Katie, Class President Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about me?" Katie said, not realizing the seriousness of the situation.

"Katie, I'm still here for 3 more years I could die in here if I people thought I was going soft."

Katie knew her conscious couldn't bear the thought of being responsible for someone's death. "Okay... do you want me to start now?"

"Only if you're ready."

"...Okay." Katie backed off towards the end of the bed while Sam laid back knees spread in the air. Katie wasn't as scared as last time but she still didn't want this to be her first sex act. She looked at Sam's parted lips, they were glistening. She knew Sam was turned on and the smell of her sex was in the air. Katie wondered if it was because she reminded Sam of Michelle. Katie crawled forward on all fours til she was right in front of Sam's pussy. She took a deep breath and just stared at Sam's beautiful shaved pussy for minute. Katie realized she too was getting wet but didn't know what would cause it, she'd never really been aroused before today and she didn't think a situation like this warranted it. She continued to stare and started to lower her head down. She stopped right before her mouth was on Sam's vagina. She started to panic when she thought through the entire situation because she had so many things conflicting in her head she couldn't tell at all what she wanted. She was completely distracted in her head when she felt Sam's finger grab her chin. Sam's pulled her chin up so that their eyes met.

"If you don't want to or can't do this you don't have to. I can't and won't force you. Or if you want I can do you first" she said and winked. Katie realized the offer was supposed to make her feel better but having eat out a woman as her first sex act seemed bad enough she didn't want this woman to also be the first to touch her in that way.

"No, I can do this. I just need a minute."

She stared and stared and then her mind carried her through everything that brought her to this moment and she started to cry. "I'm sorry, I can't, not right now."

Sam reached around and pulled her up so that Katie's head was resting on her chest. Sam felt Katie's wetness as her vagina rubbed against her leg. She didn't say anything because she could tell how conflicted Katie must be. She kissed Katie's on the head and told it will all be okay. Sam rubbed her hair and they laid there just cuddling. Katie laid on her side so it barely hurt her bottom. Katie's head lay on Sam's left breast while she had both arms wrapped around her midsection, both breast pressed snugly against her ribs and she had Sam's leg in between her own legs. It felt weird for her having her vagina rubbing against Sam's hip especially with it being wet for the first time. She didn't want to admit it but it felt almost good and the comfort of cuddling with someone and having her head rubbed, for the first time today she didn't completely hate her life. She didn't know if she just liked the human comfort or if it was possible she might like women but she put that thought off for another time. Slowly Katie drifted off into a nice comfortable sleep.

She dreamed she was back at home and everything was completely normal. She went to school and everything was just as any other day, then in first period with Ms. Clark, the 22 year old teaching intern who all the boys leered over ,when her shoes disappeared. She kept quiet and looked around the floor for her shoes. Then shortly after her socks disappeared as well . She looked around for those too but didn't see anything.

"Ms smith is there a problem?"

"No Ma'am."

"Good, then pay attention."

She focused on the board and then looked down and her sweat shirt was gone and she was in a just a t shirt and jeans. She couldn't understand what was going. But then her pants were gone too. The desk hid her bare legs but she couldn't move an inch she was starting to panic. Not a minute passed and her shirt was gone too, there she was in just her bra and panties, in the middle of class. The class then started to notice and laugh at her collectively. Her bra then disappeared baring her breasts to the whole class. The teacher then turned around to see the topless girl. "What are you doing naked in my class?"

The teacher stormed over and grabbed her arm and just as her bottom half came above the desk her panties disappeared too leaving her completely naked in the class room. Ms Clark pulled her out of the class and even though it was mid period the hallways were filled and everyone was pointing and laughing at her nudity. The situation seemed so familiar to her but she understandability how that could be possible. She wanted to cover herself and scream but her body just wasn't reacting. She was dragged forcefully to the principal's office. She was pushed through the door and Mr Jacobson screamed "I'm so disappointed in you, dirty little tramp. You like being naked? Like an animal?"

Katie tried to talk or even scream to explain her supernatural situation but no words came out "Fine, then we'll treat you like an animal." He opened his desk and pulled out a collar. It was very thin leather and had small metallic spikes running around it with a chain link leash attached. He put the collar around her neck and told her to get down on her hands and knees. She tried to talk but no words came out again. "Dogs don't talk, they only bark." Her body complied even though in her mind she wanted no part of this humiliation and she got down on all fours as commanded. He gave Ms Clark the leash and she was lead back into the halls. All the students in the halls laughed at her once again as she felt completely humiliated being led on all fours. She knew everyone behind her could see her ass and slit and her tiny boobs hung down for everyone from the side to see. She continued being walked until they reached the auditorium. It was jam packed as every student watched her walked down the center aisle naked except for her collar and leash. She was brought on stage. She faced the crowd while still on her hands and knees.

"Everyone, you know your class president. She's volunteered to teach a biology lesson."

Katie wanted to scream or run knowing what the implication meant but couldn't move. "Turn around Katie" She turned around so her ass and pussy faced the auditorium. She was now facing a camera which showed her face and tits on monitors around the auditorium. "Now lean forward so everything is on display." Everything seemed so familiar to Katie but she couldn't understand why. She did as told and now her vagina and anus were on display for the entire school to see even though she didn't know why'd she do this. "This is the asshole and right below it is the pussy. Notice how both are just so perfectly pink and tight? Katie, the school needs to know more about the female orgasm. Stay in this position so your asshole stays on display and masturbate yourself to orgasm."

Katie felt like she was in a trance as she put one hand back to her vagina she started working away rubbing her clit and slit up and down looking at her face on the monitors as she experienced feelings she never had before. She kept working at it knowing the whole school was watching this degradation. She bit her lip and kept going. She was three-quarters of the way to an orgasm when Sandra ran on stage

"Gonna cum, Katie?" she laughed. Seeing Sandra caused reality to hit Katie. She remembered everything and knew this was all a dream.

Katie woke up grinding her pussy furiously into Sam's leg and realized that was what was causing her orgasmic feelings in the dream. She was so close to cumming she didn't want to stop but she did not wanting her first orgasm in this situation. Sam was still sound asleep. Katie was glad as she was spared this major embarrassment. She reflected on the dream and thought about how even in her dreams she wasn't spared the humiliation in fact it was worse. She also so felt very dirty and sinful knowing her mind could take her such places, she felt unclean for basically masturbating even if it was in her sleep. She knew how angry her father would be if he knew of this situation. She started to tear up thinking about her father and how badly she'd let him down. Was she a dirty tramp like he said? Did this dream prove it? 'No, Katie, none of this is your fault and the dream is just your mind dealing with this trauma,' she thought to herself.

She snapped back to earth when she smelt her own feminine musk and was embarrassed. She sat up and her butt was still very sore. She looked at Sam, she was beautiful: perfect body, breasts, hair, she lay in perfect sleep like an angel. Katie couldn't believe that the Sam she first met and this woman were one in the same. She then noticed a glistening on Sam's thigh. She realized it was her own juices and upon closer inspection Sam's thigh was covered in it. Wanting to spare herself further humiliation she got up slowly and quietly and looked for something to wipe Sam' off with. She found nothing. She really didn't want to explain this to Sam or for her to even know. After looking around she realized there were no personal belongings and not even toilet paper.

Katie weighed her options and noticed it was 3:40. She knew from a report she had done a few years ago wake up time was 4 for prisoners in her town. She thought about what was going to happen later no matter what and knew what she needed to do. She parted Sam's legs and got in between them. She started licking Sam's thigh sopping up all her own juices. The thought that these were her own juices disgusted her but the taste wasn't actually bad, it was almost good. She was curious if all girls would taste this way or maybe all girls were different. 'What does it matter, you're only doing this because you have to, right? You don't actually like it?' she thought, starting to question things about herself. After licking up and down til it was clean she started working her tongue towards Sam's inner thigh she licked more and she heard Sam moan in her sleep.

Katie stopped right before the vagina. She was scared, turned on, disgusted, embarrassed, and for some reason she hoped she was good. She also knew that this would help protect Sam which she felt was really important although she didn't yet know why. She thought about her own body and thought about what she'd probably like. She felt guilty for thinking dirty but it wasn't like she had a choice.

Finally she gently pushed her tongue in to Sam's pussy. She started off slowly not really sure what would be best but when Sam moaned in her sleep she felt like she was doing it right and went with her gut. she then started working her tongue up and down, trying to penetrate as deep as possible, she reached under Sam's legs and grabbed her ass pulling her face deeper in. Katie thought it tasted great. She started licking around Sam's clit and Sucking on it. Sam was moaning loudly in her sleep. Katie was surprised she hadn't woke up yet. She kept licking away, Sam's moans felt like encouragement. Sam's hand grabbed the bed hard but then they moved to Katie's head pushing her farther in as her nose rubbed her clit and tongue penetrated deeply while moving wildly.

Sam was almost suffocating Katie in her pussy so Katie dug her nails hard into Sam's ass waking her up. Sam was convulsing all over. "That feels so good," she moaned. "Put your fingers in."

Katie figured if she was eating pussy then fingering it was no big deal. She took two fingers and thrust them deep into Sam's drenched slit she switched back and forth between sucking on her clit and working her tongue in as well as the fingers. "Oh my god!" Sam screamed. Katie's other hand shot up and started playing with Sam's left breast and nipple. She didn't know why she did it, she just figured it would feel good for Sam.

"I'm about to cum!"

Katie kept working and then as Sam's moaning grew louder and louder she then started squirting into Katie's mouth. Katie out of shock pulled back but all that accomplished was Sam squirting all over her face.

Sam was now panting on the bed. She lay there trying to catch her breath while Katie wasn't sure what to do with the cum all over her face. "Katie that was amazing!"

Katie appreciated the compliment, but somehow it made her feel guilty. She'd never been good at anything besides school and now she was able to bring a woman to an earth shattering orgasm on her first try. She felt like a slut. She hung her head down.

Sam got up to a seated position and looked at Katie's face and saw the shame. "Katie you didn't do anything wrong and you have nothing to feel bad about."

"My family would be even more ashamed then they are already. I'd never felt horny before today and I feel like my body and mind betrayed me as result."

"Oh shush baby, your family is living in the wrong century and you finally let yourself have some fun. Did you at least enjoy yourself?"

Katie guiltily admitted "Yes, I guess, well kinda." Katie felt flustered talking about and because Sam called her baby, did she think they were girlfriends? Sam was also the first to ever call her baby, another first stolen by today.

Sam giggled at Katie's embarrassment. She took her thumb and then ran it over Katie's face getting some of the liquid and sucking it off her finger. "Only one person's ever made me squirt before." She said and smiled. She then started licking Katie's face sopping up her own juices until she was pretty much clean.

Katie, who was still in her own world, just let it happen until she got a kiss on the lips which brought her back to the real world. She didn't mind the kiss but it still made her feel badly about herself. She smiled weakly at Sam and looked down again but this time she noticed scarring on Sam's right hip. It was squared shaped. Without thinking Katie asked "What's that?" she said it with worry she was scared someone hurt Sam but then wondered why she cared so much.

"Oh, this its just a tattoo removal scar..."

"Tattoo removal?"

"Yeah its kind of embarrassing."

Katie couldn't imagine what could possibly be considered embarrassing compared to her day. "Well I've told you my story and that was humiliating."

"Okay...when they first made this a nude prison, there was no real way to keep track of the prisoners so prisoners would claim to be someone else if they got caught doing something wrong and then it was just end up a huge hassle trying to figure out who was who, or that's what they said. So one day they decided to tattoo barcodes on us against our will. We'd get strapped down and they would give us a barcode with our own individual serial number. It was degrading and it wasn't fair that we'd be given a permanent mark from our temporary stay. So one day a pro bono lawyer took it to the state supreme court arguing it was cruel and unusual, which it was, we couldn't wear a two piece bathing suit without everyone knowing we'd been to a prison for violent women. We won the case and the prison had to pay for the removal and they did but the same problem as before existed. So they took it back to court and argued the danger outweighed the prisoner's dignity and went for a compromise and they got it."

Katie didn't understand. "What sort of compromise?"

"That's the embarrassing part.."

"It's okay, you can tell me, Sam. I told you all my embarrassing details," she said, trying to make Sam feel better.

"Yeah I guess you did. They called me in with out telling me what was going on and made me get on a table and lay on my stomach. They then strapped down my arms and legs and then the two parts that held the legs down were folded out forcing my legs apart as far as they'd go. I couldn't see what was going on and I knew better than to ask questions but I then heard the tattoo gun turn on. Then they..." She paused. "Maybe its better if I just show you."

She rolled backwards so she laying on her back with her legs straight up in the air. She grabbed an asscheek in each hand and spread them. It revealed a circular barcode running around Sam's anus. Katie gasped. "they argued anyone who saw it would be a doctor or intimate enough with the inmate so that they should know we were in prison. The judge agreed."

Katie wasn't quite sure why but she took her finger and circled Sam's asshole with it. Sam giggled as it tickled but at the Same time was embarrassed. "I'm so sorry Hun." Katie pulled Sam up and hugged her and they held each other for a few minutes. Katie started to worry it would happen to her and Sam saw the look on her face.

"Don't worry you have to have at least a 3 month sentence to get coded."

Suddenly the alarm went off which meant it was time for all the other prisoners to wake up. It also meant the showers drew near and that meant the ritual. Sam got up first and asked Katie if she was ready.

"As I'll ever be."

"Just so you know, I might say or do some things that are just for appearances. I care about you very much but I have to protect us both." Katie hoped it wasn't anything too awful but nodded as she understood. Katie stood up and rubbed her sore ass. Katie was quite nervous and Sam could tell so she grabbed Katie's hand to calm her. They both held hands as they waited for the door to open.

12