All Comments on 'Katie My Love, Why???'

by ThePastBehindMe

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY????

you're a fucking dip shit ass hole! Any gut that would catch his wife fucking someone else wouldn't be getting turned on! You're a fucking wimp who should have his cock cut off and stuffed own his throat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut wife?

You dropped the ball when you tried to show ignorance of the events happening during your absence. Even I knew on my first trip out of town to call and let my wife know I was on my way home. Oh,, My late wife was no innocent she told me years later of her lovers but my calls gave her time to clean her act and not put herself or me in a difficult situation. She was surprised when I told her I had been aware of when a cock had been in her the same day I got home. She wanted to know how. How!!? So I said. you might not believe this but i have always loved you and paid attention to you even when you were not talking. And I never said anything cause I didn't want her to stop as this was probably the only comfort she had on her lonely nights alone. Your writing is nice your description of what was happening is good But!! you made something that takes ten minutes sound like five hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
absolute shit

total garbage. Sorry ass creampie eating wimp husband cuckold shit like this should have it's own category, or at least a damn disclaimer. From the title and the first paragraph about "when it all started to unravel" it would be reasonable to think that there would be a confrontation and a marriage destroying result with consequences, not a sad little cuck eating some douchy rat bastard's spunk out of his lying cheating heartless whore of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worst ever

Congrats you coward cuck fag, worst shit ever written... Hope you die a disease filled death since I can't punch you in the fucking throat for wasting our time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

Another cuck in the makig

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
His Neighbor Has Taken The Husband's Life

The very least the husband can do is take the neighbor's family from him, and ruin his reputation and community standing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick Fuck

NFW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!

You sick mother fucker! You should rot to death!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing sexy or erotic about a willing cuckold

My favorite part of this mess was the "creek"! Which he is up. Without a paddle. When the bed was "creaking" he should have been doing ANYTHING else but beat his meat. What a moron. And then to go in for sloppy seconds? When kind of special idiot does something disgusting like that? His wife could be pregnant by another man or have several nasty diseases. Can you saw Eewwww? You need a good editor or you need to stop changing things when you get the story back. This was laughably bad story telling.

No stars for complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another one

Here we go. Closet fag eating a better mans cummout of his wife's deseased twat fucking dumb ass will be sucking cock soon now that he's realised he loves the taste of a real mans cock.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
The kids will end up in foster care

After these losers all die of Aids. Hate this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC CUCKOLD WIMP-ASS MOTHER FUCKER! i HOPE YOUR COCK ROTS OFF!

YouamiYouamialmost 7 years ago
Fuck! More of this cuck shit!!

I tried to read this with an open mind...and I barely made it to the end before punching out my computer monitor. What is it that so entrances writers of Loving Wives stories to the subject matter of women marriage partners fucking strange cock behind hubby's back?? And add to that that the hubby watching her betrayal ends up with a stiff cock and ejaculates explosively. Think about it for a moment...if someone actively looks for strange whilst they are in a supposedly monogamous relationship...that tells a rational person one thing and that is the marriage is no longer viable, UNLESS some dickless cuck gets off on being disrespected and humilated. That's right some sad sack prick gets his jollies being fucked over by his old lady. What a fucking deeply depressing picture this portrays of "modern" hipster marital relations. Why the fuck would anyone even remotely consider marriage. Sorry, I have ranted...but I simply couldn't stomach yet another self-humiliating Cuck tale. May I humbly suggest that this unhealthy obsession probably reveals some uncomfortable truths about the author's own sexual proclivities. My advice find yourself a half-decent shrink, grab as many prescriptions as possible and do the literary world a big favour...take the bloody lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Out of the closet

You are obviously a disgusting homo. If you were even half a man you would have beat the living crap out of your wife's fuck buddy leaving him crippled and castrated. That is the just desserts of low life pieces of garbage who go after married women. Any man who knowingly eats his wife's pussy with another man's cum in it deserves to get aids and die a slow and painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

So when is he going to start sucking cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Sick fucking story! Wimpy little cock sucker! Do us all a favor and shoot yourself!

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
The Husband Is Really Good

In the reflection of the mirror he is able to tell that Scott's cock is 8.5 inches long. Not 8 to 9, but 8.5 inches. He must be a measuring savant.

norcal62norcal62about 6 years ago
Aside from the other comments asking for mayhem;

No major contract project manager would be so weak.

Sad to see the whole cuckold menu presented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nor any intention of

sticking around after I was finished... I had an appointment to keep with my divorce attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Often Wonder Why

The kids never enter their Mom's bedroom. When my husband is away, which is often, one of my kids will come into my bedroom and climb up in bed with me. My sister has the same thing happen to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disgusting

I hope he catches some nasty disease from the whore. Ugly story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nope

I read until the husband was all excited at the betrayal and was playing with himself ... couldnt relate at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

grow some balls you wimp toss the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1

Write what you want - I guess.

Still, some warning that it’s this shit - and only this shit that is the reason for your having posted a story would be appreciated.

It’s like going into a restaurant, but once there, discovering they only serve feces and vomit.

Yes, some others evidently like consuming shit and piss ...”live it up” - I guess - but still, a header to warn others of us that don’t, that’s not a lot to expect from you - is it?

Do you *need* to disgust others in order to ‘enjoy’ yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb

CUM EATING GENETICALLY UNFIT ___BETA MALE KEEP UP THE CUCK STORIES. ALPHA MALE NEED A BOOST KEEP WRITING ABOUT OUR EXPLOITS ABOUT FUCKING ALPHA WHORES WITH CUM EATING BETA HUBBIES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gross

Waste of time

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
No thanks.

I don't see it, don't get it, have no interest in it. I'm sorry I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Undorító hányadék...

Ha ilyen irányú vágya van ,vagy ízlése más cumjának nyalogatására,akkor tegye azt ,de ne írja meg olyan oldalon ahol más,jobb érzésű és gondolkodású ember szeretne normális történetet olvasni! Mélyen sajnálom ,hogy véletlenül belefutottam e történet olvasásába,de soha többé,ígérem megjegyzem az író nevét nekem ez mínusz nulla pont !!!UASBDa

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Hated It

I would have been at the Lawyers Office the next day ..My Wife screwing someone else is Not a turn on to Me .. I would have taken some Pictures and mailed them to everyone .. Unless my Lawyer said I could Sue her workplace .. But I would have Video for sure .. Plus a few Pictures for good measure

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
N F W.......

Sorry not my cup of tea.

BTB.......both of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CRAP

What a wimpy cuck! should have charged in and kicked the shit out of both of them and ruined his "big" cock for good. Most of you wimpy writers have a perv for seeing your wife fucked by someone bigger cocked than you which probably means you have a 2" one yourself. Pathetic

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Dickless Wonder

This story is probably from Arkansas and the guy was probably watching his sister get fucked

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Fucking sick shit

A ball less Wonder writing about a dickless Wonder

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SICK AND STUPID

Why do you stupid writers put shit like this together. Things like this may happen, but it wont be good people doing it. It would be whores etc. Decent wives and mothers would not expose their children to this nonsense. And you make the man some weak ass jerk that gets off on his wife being used like this. Pure stupid shit. Any man or woman that disrespects their spouse like this should be simply destroyed from the face of the earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a sick motherfucker!

And I don't mean the husband. I mean the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not One Of Your Better Submissions

A man who strokes himself to ejaculation before he thinks to take pictures and video should find himself tied down in his bed while his wife and neighbor perform a crude penectomy and castration on him. Then his six figure salary can go to Scott and help to finance the 13 children Scott provided.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the hell I just read. Is this about husband with no balls. What a shit. Definitely not even worth a star.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Just another marriage made in heaven lol

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What kind of perverted and sucked pig do you have to be to get a hard cock when you secretly watch your wife cheat on you? And how dirty and idiotic do you have to be if you still fuck her yourself? One can only hope that she will infect you with HIV!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck - another wimpy cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fuck another secret cuck story disguised as a BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utter Shiite

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

another fag comes out of the toilet , less then 1% of the country is queer but these assholes gotta shove there shit on every one else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you are not only a wimp . but also a chicken shit motherfucker , whats next you eat his creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the hell would you wanna do that ? Why didn’t you barge in the room with a baseball bat or crow bar and take that somabitch out ? Then bitch slap the cooties off that cheating hoe and tie them both up and play games with them , like painting a target on their genitals and tits then throwing barbed darts at them , or spreading their legs and rolling your bowling balls between them like you do on a bowling league ? Maybe an adult air rifle to their genitalia as target practice ? Maybe see how wide his huge dick gets when you lay an anvil under it and smash it flat with a 12 pound sledge hammer ? Maybe pull all her teeth with a pair of pliers and make her give you a bloody gum job ? All of those are viable options but what you chose to do was not , not by any means of the word ! Again I ask you WHY ? Maybe you wish your neighbor would invite you over and feed you his bratwurst ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

made me want to puke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Warning: You'll only get dumber reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what a wimp that like to eat her lovers cream pie . i think that make you a queer wimp ,your wife is just a plain nasty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a miserable wimp, a queer one at that. He can probably go across the street and get Scotts cream-pie right from the source without wifey being the middle man. The next part has got to be better else I for one will never read this author again. LP

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

another candidate for office for the democrats...

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Not for me, divorce right after the hospital.

IscreamforJoyIscreamforJoyover 1 year ago

I would have woken the kids and let them watch their mother and let them know why daddy was leaving. Fantasy remember. That should ruin two families.

I hope she get pregnant. a reminder of great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the shittiest drivel tales ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF is this pussy a perv.? What man would just watch your slut be plowed by another man and not be the shit out of him? Especially since he had surprise on his side. But to go down on her to eat another man’s creampie. Is this husband a fag or what??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doormat Story! -50 (if I could)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

a really sick story with people you could only hold in contempt. What a waste of time

ProfWernerProfWerner6 months ago

This is gusting! If I knew it was a cuckold story I would not have read it. This writer, or should I say, Husband shouls be sh--. Has no right to exist. world would be better without these crap. What a wast of time, will not even look at the next chapter.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

lol yeah that might happen in Kensington Philadelphia

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

So The writer wrote this story 10 years ago. Think the reason he didn't write more was probably all the complaints about his writing, which was actually pretty good. All the Brutal comments probably dissuaded him from writing more. His descriptions were really good. It is a shame such talent has been lost. Just because he wasn't a violent type like many. Sad for the loss of a really decent writer. Thanks for the effort. BusterU

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If that's the shit he writes then good riddance

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

This guy was on your level of writing talent Buster. None. He wrote putrid cuck crap just like yours, minus the big black creeps.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

This Story REALLY needs an alternate ending, here goes. " I heard the soft moaning from my bedroom. being suspicious I retrieved my .357 mag from my CCW holster. I peeked in the door and saw my wife getting fucked. I kicked the door the rest of the way in startling our lovers and quickly put a bullet between my wife's lover's eyes. His head exploded his brains covering my wife. She screamed in fear I shot her next for being the neighborhood whore. Oops, I dropped my Colt Python on the floor. My whole world was ruined all because of my cheating slut whore wife. I got myself a drink of Johnny Walker Black Label, and started making phone calls. First to 911, to get these bodies out of our house. Then I called my in-laws to let them know their precious daughter was a whore. I called my folks to tell them goodbye and that my wife had been a whore and to please come get the kids. I called my boss to let him know I would be missing work for awhile. By then I finished my drink and went back up stairs. My wife was still moving as I only shot her in the pussy. "Thank Honey, great way to show your appreciation for all my hard work." then reached down picked my Colt as I heard the Police sirens arrive outside, took my pistol, put it in my mouth and pulled the trigger. Fuck them both. Buster2U

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous