Katie the Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry patted her ass gently, putting his hand under her skirt and fondling the butt cheeks a little, "Go to the toilet, you can pull out the dildo, and you can well play with yourself for now." Henry lay down on the bed and started to relax a little, planning his next move.

Katie nodded and thanked Henry warmly, "Thank you Sir." She was dying with the urge to cum; Henry realized that and granted her the permission. She didn't waste any time and hurried into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, she didn't lock it, just simply closed it.

She first applied body lotion on her hand to lubricate it a little. She let herself rest on the empty bath tub, she was taking her time. She wanted this to be her first most intense self-pleasuring.

She started to pull out the dildo out of her asshole gently; it took a lot of time to pull it out without causing any pain in her body. It came out with a popping sound, like a cork of a bottle.

She started to insert her fingers inside her asshole, and started to lubricate the inner walls gently, she wanted it to be smooth and painless the next time, she will insert the dildo inside. She moaned and looked upwards, there was a surprise waiting for her, she saw a mirror in the ceiling, that's reflecting her every movement and looks back, to turn on her even more.

She stood up and started to strip naked, pulling her skirt and upper dress up her body, standing beneath the mirror, completely naked. She put down herself on the bathtub again, and looked at the mirror.

She started to pinch her own nipples and fondling her tits, she was moaning from the secret pleasure, which every girl enjoys in little privacy.

She turned her back towards the mirror and looked back at it, "Wow, my butt is so cute, no wonder why boys stare at me like that."

She thought to herself and slowly inserted the dildo back in her anus again. She started to fuck her asshole gently with it, while enjoying her self-made video running on the mirror.

This turned her on, beyond imagination, she closed her eyes and kept on enjoying the self pleasure of anal-sex, she lifted her hips a little bit, and started rub her inner thighs with her left hand, she could feel the temperature rise in her thigh.

She felt like a little whore, as she longed for something to pleasure her vagina. When her hand reached the topmost area of her inner thigh she used her middle finger to touch her pussy lips, each time.

She continued this for a while, before getting wild for something to enter inside her. She moaned out and started to push two of her fingers of left hand, to penetrate her lips. She started to hump on it slowly, as she used her right hand to fuck her ass with the dildo.

She never touched her clitoris, because she want it to continue for a while, she didn't want to have an orgasm so early.

She kept on pulling the dildo in and out of her asshole, in playful pace, slowly teasing her with it, she looked upward watching the mirror and started to play with her breasts, rolling her nipples, lifting the breasts one by one by pulling the nipples.

She started to squeeze it as if she is trying to milk herself. She closed her eyes and was thinking about her humiliation the earlier day, she was moaning from pleasure.

She opened her eyes once again, after a little while, and her eyes caught a little thing hanging near the bathtub, a hand shower. Whether they accept or not, almost every girl has a fantasy to play with the Hand Shower.

She looked at it, with a keen interested eye and slowly took it on her hand. She turned it on and enjoyed the warm water, all over her body at first until she was all wet.

She turned the shower into full force and aimed it at her pussy, this time, her clitoris. The warm water hit her hard, spontaneously rising the pleasure level in her body, she was moaning out randomly, and started to pinch her nipples steadily to increase the intensity of her pleasure even more.

Soon, she was trembling, her entire body went stiff and she arched a little, enjoying the most intense masturbation in her life.

The orgasm drained so much energy from her body; she blackened out for a while inside the tub, while the shower was at full thrust. When she woke up, she was inside a pool of water from the hand shower, she turned it off, and pulled the dildo out of her asshole, and enjoyed a nice hot bath. Before she crawled out of the tub, and wrapped a towel around her, walking into the bedroom.

On entering the bedroom, she blushed to see the most unexpected thing according to her. Henry was resting naked on the bed with his dick, now small inside his grasp.

Henry cummed all over his naked chest, and maybe the intensity of his orgasm was so hard, he was tired to clean himself or maybe he wanted Katie to see him like this.

Katie smirked and sat beside him, jumping on the bed. She removed the towel from her body, and used the corner which was wetter than the other area of the towel to clean Henry's chest. This sudden wet feeling over his chest, made Henry to wake up, he looked up and saw Katie, all naked cleaning him, with a wet towel.

Katie didn't notice that Henry opened his eyes and was watching every move of her; she was so concentrated in the cleaning. Henry suddenly holds her hands and asked, "Isn't this a little weird for you to clean this stuff?"

Katie smiled, and pushed his hands away, "No, sometimes my brother had a wet dream, and since we are just 1 year older, when he was around 13 or 14. He didn't realize what he did, and slipped off back into his sleep, I cleaned him during his sleep. Though.............. I don't think you had a wet dream." She smirked a little.

Henry didn't say anything to her and enjoyed the view of her wet body, water dripping from her nipples drop by drop, and from her wet ass crack, her pussy also.

Henry's cock tried to get another erection, but no matter what, it couldn't even stand up properly, because of the intense orgasm, he just enjoyed few minutes back, before dozing into sleep.

Katie did notice the effort made by his dick, she teasingly cooed, "Oh, little boy is trying to get hard, no need to do that, I know you are a big boy, but you shouldn't exhaust yourself." She ran her hand, over his head, in slow motion, and grinning from ear to ear, loving the way, she was teasing hell out of Henry.

Henry blushed deep red, and tried to hit her on the face, like embarrassed school boy, he made up an excuse, "I am not, if I tried, it would have gone hard by now. It has nothing to do with, what I enjoyed few minutes back. It's just that I don't want to, right now."

He turned his face away from her and tried his best to hide his, embarrassed, face.

Katie expected that punch and dodged it easily; she cooed further, "Boys, no matter their age, are so cute to watch when they are embarrassed, you know."

Katie frowned at his denial, so she turned her ass to him, bending over and spreading her ass cheek, displaying her asshole to him directly, she said, "Look at me Henry, don't you wanna?"

Henry tried not to look, but soon his curiosity got the better of him. He looked at her, to see Katie watching his every movement, his every facial expression, but his eyes got locked on the view of her naked, gaping asshole, welcoming anything, his cock throbbed and jumped a little, lasting for less than a second before it subsided and started to rest against his body, not growing a bit.

Henry pulled her down, using his hands, forcing her to fell on the bed, beside him; he said, "Well, I can't become hard now, because of my, umn, 'playing' but I am not impotent."

Katie chuckled and replied, with a kind voice, "I know that. You don't have to say it."

Both Katie and Henry realized that both of them are falling in love with each other when both of them are normal, Henry as a shy kind gentleman and Katie a perfect lady.

Henry thought of expressing his feelings to her, about it. But he was well aware that, if he ever did, he can't never abuse her in the way he was doing, which also he enjoyed a lot. So, he decided to wait even more, he thought, "Maybe I will tell her, after returning here from our tour to Las Vegas."

Henry turned off the light and told Katie, "Got to sleep, Katie, tomorrow, we will start our paradise day."

Katie didn't went to sleep that easily, she kept on looking here and there, even in the darkness, like we did when we are thinking something deeply, not looking at anything, but our eyes kept staring at things.

Henry also enjoyed the view of two light green spots, tearing through the darkness, before falling asleep.

(( Next part will contain the adventure in the BOAT PARADISE ))

12