Katie the Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie didn't get emotionally wet for her brother. She also knew that he would never do anything to betray her, but she was also a late teen girl around her twenties. So, she also had a limit and the limit was just crossed in this weird dream world.

She pushed off Eddie and stood up starting to walk aimlessly forward, without even looking back or pause for a second she said in a stern voice, "You were 18, you could have guessed better. Don't even look at me. I was punished all the way for falling in love to some drug lord, but it was you who pushed me into this."

Eddie didn't say anything and wiped his eyes with his hands, meekly saying one line indefinitely aiming at her, "I didn't mean to."

Katie suddenly felt a strong pain on her ass cheek. She was spanked many times in this world but this pain was much more intense than anything else.

She felt almost to be crippled by the slap. She tried to figure out the cause, but the intensity increased with each slap. She was jumping up and down rubbing her naked cheek to ease some pain, but it was futile effort.

Soon she felt the world around her starting to fall apart. Her vision was swapping between the view of the cabin room where she slept with Henry last night and this weird dreamland. She felt the tears to roll down her eyes, and soon the dreamland broke completely.

When she woke up she realized she was restrained on the bed with her face downwards. A pillow was pushed under her hips to lift up her ass and cunt for anyone behind her to see. Her hands and legs were tied to the four corners of the bed such that she was forced to keep her arms and legs spread all the time. She sighed from relief of escaping the horrible dream.

She suddenly saw a girly figure walk beside her. She turned her head in total shock and embarrassment. She turned her head to see a Cruise crew wearing a black and white uniform almost like a maid uniform, the maid smirked looking at Katie and told her, "How much your partner drugged you, I have been spanking you for 10 long minutes to wake you up."

Katie blushed deep red, "So that is the reason I was unable to wake up from the dream." She thought inside her mind. Katie looked at the maid, "I am sorry for wasting your time." Katie said that outside but inside her head she was thinking about why she got such a horrible dream, was she such a bad girl to be punished by even her mom?

The girl smiled and started to pat her naked ass. She started to comfort Katie, "Don't worry miss, when you are in our boat all you need to do is co-operate with us and you can have all kinky fu...." The girl stopped midway.

Katie turned her head to the girl to see that she is trying hard not to giggle. Katie asked her in surprise, "Why are you so amused?"

The girl just smiled looking at Katie, "well, umn, what to say, you peed like a baby during your sleep."

Katie was stunned with a sudden jerk of humiliation. She was never such a baby to pee her pants during sleep. She felt to be such a sissy, when she looked at the girl again, there wasn't a smile anymore.

Instead there was a stern look flaming inside, she said in a cold voice, "I am sorry but for peeing there is a compulsory rule to be forced into being a baby until your partner says otherwise."

Actually there wasn't such a rule, but the girl figured it out what type of relation does Katie and Henry had, so she wanted to humiliate Katie a little on her own. She slowly started to walk away her hips swinging from one side to other; she made it as slow as possible without giving Katie any chance to speak.

The girl soon returned with a diaper and a pacifier. Katie started to beg, "Please, don't do that to me. I promise there won't be any more accidental leakage. Please let me off the hook this time." She kept on begging, tears again rolling down her eyes due to this latest humiliation.

The girl just smiled and pushed the pacifier inside her mouth. She said, "Look, after dressing you up I am gonna have to free you. Please don't try to resist or go against our rule unless you want some more penalties." She started to pin the diaper in its place smiling all the time. After wrapping up the diaper properly she chuckled, "Good baby."

She untied Katie from her bondage, she added after enjoying the view of Katie, "Don't try to cover your boobs because a baby doesn't have any shame. We are going to Mr. Henry first, to see if he approves."

Katie didn't say anything but stand up slowly, she didn't cover herself her, letting go off her tits for everyone to see, wearing a diaper and sucking a pacifier like a little baby as she lead out of the room by the girl, who started to walk towards the public pool, where Henry was.

On their way Katie was pictures or videotaped so many times, so many people laughed at her. She was so humiliated around Henry but she loved deep inside every moment of it.

When they met Henry, he was surprised to see such an exhibitionist type of uniform on his Katie. He chuckled and learnt about the entire incident from the girl and he realized this was nothing but a way from the Cruise member to suggest another kinky idea to follow.

He turned to Katie, said calmly, "I am sorry, but you have to behave and will be treated like a baby for the entire day."

Katie was in no position to talk back with that pacifier in her mouth. She just nodded. She posed a face as if she hated every moment but her nipples started to harden in front of Henry. She looked away from Henry; she declined to accept her horny state to him.

Henry chuckled at her and started to explain the new rules for her as a baby, "You can't talk the only communication skill you have is crying. When hungry when need to use toilet when uncomfortable only cry like a baby, making sound not silent whimpers. And as a baby you can't walk but crawl only. Rules clear?"

Katie simply got on all her fours ready to crawl like a baby that she would be for one day. She lowered her head in shame; she was clearly blushing on her cheek. She slowly crawled to Henry and started to position herself just beside her, she looked at him quietly. Her tits were hanging from her chest with completely erect nipples.

Henry was a little surprise to see her erect nipples, he smiled, "Wow, now baby fetish is also turning you on, great." He slowly started to rub her erect nipples gently, fondling them in slow but strong grip. He so wanted to have sex with her right there but he wanted their first time to be romantic one instead of rough bondage.

She let out a little moan, she tried to resist it but the lust was too much. Henry was pleased to see she was enjoying herself; he simply started to walk towards the restaurant of the Cruise. He said, "I am really hungry, come on lets have your lunch quickly and we can have fun."

For Katie it wasn't a request or orders just a statement to follow. She crawled beside him, following his every move and turns on their way to restaurant. She felt a little wet in between her legs, well that wasn't a surprise considering the erectness of her nipples.

On entering the restaurant both Henry and Katie took a seat at one of the center table so that she can expose herself to the maximum. Adult baby thing was not unheard of in the cruise, so the waiter came smiling like normal.

He wished good afternoon to both of them and kissed Katie's forehead gently, "Such a cute baby, sure you will turn into a babe one day."

Katie blushed and looked away from the waiter. Henry just laughed out, "Well babies are shy sometimes. Well, I want two feeding bottles filled with warm milk and she is suffering from constipation so you should mix some medicine with the milk. Bring those and in the mean time I will figure out what to order for myself."

Katie's green eyes got so large as if they were going to pop out of her skull. She wasn't suffering it was a medical way to make her feel like shit, literally. Henry just brushed her hair a little, while saying in the sweetest voice possible for him, "Don't be shy to be a baby, you can do anything no one will bark."

The waiter brought the warm milk filled feeding bottles and mixed with the medicine. Henry thanked him and gave out his order. When the waiter walked away Henry smiled at Katie, "Get ready for your lunch baby."

He quickly replaced the pacifier with the nipple of the feeding bottle and held it up for her to suck on, "Suck it like a baby sucks the mom."

She began to feed on the bottle, the sucking noise was of such intensity people near them starts to look at her to see a girl exposing her breasts sucking a bottle like a baby, they all started to get entertained by it.

At this moment a hot blonde girl walked into the restaurant, she sat opposite to Henry, that way Henry was able to see her every move. And the irony she had her baby wearing a diaper only with her. She was accompanied by her husband.

Henry started to follow her every move to learn how a mom takes care of her baby. He leaned forward and whispered into Katie's ears, "Look at the irony, her baby looks exactly like you and she even have her shoes on. Anyway a baby is a baby."

Katie turned her head to see the baby being fed with a feeding bottle by her mom exactly like her. The mom felt someone staring at her, she turned to see Katie. A wave of smile danced on her lips as she looked at the half-naked adult baby looking. She said to Henry, "Nice baby."

Henry smiled back and appreciated the comment, "Thank you." She turned her attention to her baby again, while Henry kept on feeding Katie. It didn't take long for Katie to finish the two bottles. Henry wiped her face with the paper and saw the mother burping her baby.

A wild idea came into Henry's mind. He got up from his chair and turned Katie's chair towards him and kneeled in front of it. Henry pulled her towards him, letting her upper part of the body rest against his shoulder when he started to pat her back with the intention to make her burp.

Katie blushed into deep red when she realized what he was up to do. She looked around to see everyone near them looking at her with a curious eye. While inexperienced Henry was trying his best she felt her nipples to harden against his body.

She wanted this embarrassment to end quickly so after few minutes she burped on her own to the amusement of the people.

Everyone around them laughed while Henry whispered so that she can hear him while others can't, "We don't have all day to have fun, so you are now an adult baby. So that means only adult thing you can do without permission is to walk on your legs."

He quickly pushed the pacifier in its place and let go of her and started to walk out of the restaurant in slow steps.

Katie took a little time to adjust all the latest humiliation she is been through. At last she got up from the chair and started to walk out of the restaurant jiggling her boobs from side to side, not intentionally but it happened naturally giving everyone a visual treat. She closed the door behind her and looked at Henry.

Henry smiled at her and started to walk forward holding her hands, while looking at her perfect shaped tits through the corner of his eyes, "My friend Leonard is having his birthday party today, let's go there. This is a great party uniform you have my dear." He started to pat her diaper covered ass while walking. "Hurry, it's on the main deck."

Katie started to walk faster it was difficult to walk like that on diaper so she stumbled in between a lot. She kept on being adjusted to it with each step she took on the floor. After few minutes of what seemed like infinite time they reached the main deck.

As soon as she landed her foot on the main deck, salty water vapor started to hit her body, the smell of sea was so good. She looked around and again started to sense the upcoming humiliation. There were many people gathered around the birthday-man.

All of them dressed so neatly in formal and she will be wearing only a diaper among the entire group, the thought made her leak some juices in between her legs.

The group cheered when they saw Henry coming up to the main deck waving his hand to the party. Henry was a popular character. But then everyone went silent when the saw Katie naked from the waist-up they first thought her to be some highly trained slut but when Katie's diaper came into their view they all realized trained or not, Katie was a diaper baby that time.

They all gathered around Henry and his little baby. After some normal chat about life and wishing Leonard happy birthday, Henry proposed an eye treat for all, "I think I will let my baby girl dance a little. We all love to see little baby girls dance don't we?" Everyone there cheered and looked at Henry for further discussion.

Henry looked at Katie with a smile on his face, "Hope you can dance baby if not then also try your best to cook something interesting for us to see and enjoy. After all baby girls love to dance, we all know that." He pushed Katie to the center gap when everyone gathered around her in circles leaving a center circular area free for her to dance.

Katie waited for a while like a little dumb girl in the middle of a crowd thinking of what to dance. She learnt the western classical dancing styles long time back, but never some solo dancing. And the thought of dancing in between a group with nothing to cover her modesty but a diaper made her petrified from shame alone.

After few minutes she figured out that she just have to imagine her partner and start dancing her own style skipping the interaction moves. Then the dance began she closed her eyes and start to dance according to the steps, a classical western dancing.

Her hands were swinging at sides when she was rotating about her own body, her tits started to jiggle up and down with each and every step. She once opened her eyes to see the reaction of the crowd around her. Well, what she saw can be termed as tit effect. All of the people around her were jaw-dropped, they didn't expect a girl of Katie's status, a slut, can dance that good even with a diaper on.

All of them just wanted to strip off the diaper from her body and fuck her right there, shredding off the last bit of modesty. All of them formed a tent in their crotch as they focused their eyes on the erect nipples of the dancing girl. Henry figured that if this continued then she won't be a baby anymore, she will be abused even when she is playing the role of a baby.

Henry smiled and broke off her dance by grabbing her hand gently, he smiled and announced to everyone, "She did a wonderful job; you all can feel it inside your pants. So I have something else on my mind right now, if you allow me to do."

Leonard growled, "Henry please let us fuck this young slut you have. This is all of our desire. We would love to see her begging for our cocks while looking at us with her green eyes hiding the most of her face with brunette hair."

Henry chuckled, "All of you guys are going to Las Vegas and will be with us for the rest of the cruise journey. So control your lust today because today she is playing the role of a baby and I don't want to abuse a baby. However due to this crazy intense dancing I need to check her a little down there."

Henry didn't give Katie a moment to act on her own; he quickly pulled her diapers off, leaving her completely naked. The dry diaper fell on the floor while Henry started to pat her ass and pussy. He was happy, "Good you didn't pee or shit, good baby." He used his handkerchief to rub her pussy dry from her female juice.

This continuing humiliation was a little extreme for Katie, she felt weak in her legs and dropped on the floor panting from it. Henry realized it was just because of intense humiliation, something she was new to. He smirked inside his head but on the surface pose an innocent look while holding her with affection, "God! I need a nurse, now!"

The nurse hurried towards them. With a minor inspection she understood what happened, she leaned to whisper in Henry's eyes, "She is undergoing transformation, huh?" At which Henry nodded and placed his hand on her forehead and gave another false look of panic.

"Oh, my god, her forehead is burning, must be fever can you please check her temperature?" The nurse took out the thermometer from the bag in haste and saw Henry pulling out the pacifier from Katie's mouth. The fact that neither of them paid any attention to what Katie might want to say made Katie even hotter than before.

The nurse was also expert in humiliating poor submissive people, be it a boy or a girl. He stopped Henry and pushed the pacifier back in the original place. The nurse with one swift hand motion made Katie to bend forward; thus exposing her holes to the people standing behind her. People gasped to see such beauty of her firm ass cheek which hid the holes hiding between them.

Henry was shocked to learn another way to embarrass her, which he never even thought of doing when the nurse explained, "Well sometimes a baby can't control her mouth so can break the glass of the thermometer, so it is better to check it rectal." She smiled and added, "This method is effective in measuring temperature accurately."

The nurse then said addressing to Katie, "And now little baby don't wiggle all right?"She said in a sweet voice and inserts half of the thermometer inside her asshole and started to wait for few minutes.

She took way too long intentionally and the pulled the thermometer out in one swift motion, she smiled looking at all of those who were there; "Don't worry its normal." The nurse slowly left the main deck blowing a kiss to the baby.

Henry smiled and patted Katie on her shoulder, "I am glad that you are okay." He started to wrap her up with the diaper again, pinning it properly. He turned to Leonard, "See you later. I am gonna check the casino here." He started walking with his baby girl.

They were walking on the deck again, when Katie suddenly felt a bladder discomfort. "Must be the warm milk" she thought and turned to Henry. Henry also noticed but didn't pay any attention to the discomforting look of Katie. Katie whined with the pacifier on her mouth and started to tug his shirt a little backward.

Henry looked back and asked in a gentle voice, "What?" Katie blushed and pointed at her crotch trying to say that she needs to pee now. Henry chuckled at her and placed his hand gently on her crotch over the diaper and smiled, "That's why you are wearing a diaper, and you can pee wherever you want to. Come on baby pee now, let me feel the warmth."

Katie closed his eyes in shame and realized that no matter what she does and what happened to her one thing is constant that she will be abused and humiliated no matter what. But the more she was abused the more she started to become horny. Deep down she was a humiliation addict but that was a hidden fetish which has started to show itself.

Katie was on the edge to become a masochistic, Henry was fully aware of that, all he intend to give Katie was a little push further down so that she would become a slut even mentally. He was on his way to push her further down; he shouted out, "Do it now! Wet your diaper like a baby that you are."

Katie didn't lose any time this time to wet her diaper. Henry smile and patted her wet diaper a little, "There is one good thing about a diaper, and they can stay like this for long without leaking. So I will let you feel like a wet baby down there for a while, Katie, come on, we don't have much time. We must hit the casino soon."

Katie continued to walk behind him, the wet sensation was so irritating to adjust with, but she did try her best not to triple off the floor while walking cautiously. Henry walked inside the royal casino room, filled with serious to novice gamblers from all over the world. He joined a Texas Hold-em poker table and starts to play it.