Katie the Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The players started to pay more attention to the girl than the poker table a funny way for Henry to win. This fraud continued for a while when Katie suddenly tugged his shirt again, accompanied with little whine. He pulled her away from the table and picked her up placing her on the empty display table at the center of the room. With other people the guards might have objected but Henry was too popular in the gambling world.

The laxatives mixed with the milk started to do their job correctly. She was filled with tears and started to tremble as Henry chuckled, "You need to scat, poor baby?" Katie simply nodded and waited for the reply, she was breaking down crying hysterically. Henry called a lady attended and explained to her the situation in brief and told Katie, "Then go ahead. We will clean you up."

Katie wanted to hold her bowels till the nurse came, she tried her best as well, but it didn't work out pretty well. To add more shame to Katie's misfortune at the last moment her bowels failed to hold it inside, she helplessly shat herself messing up the diaper. She looked down, tears again rolling down her cheeks; she couldn't even lift up her head to look people into their eyes.

Henry giggled to see the shame on her face and simply patted her shoulder, "Oh my, little girl. I am sorry but you have to present yourself like a baby now. Come on, lay down on the table and lift your legs up just like a baby does during a change." He slowly un-wrapped the diaper and leaves her naked and messy in front of the gamblers.

Katie obeyed immediately. She lay down on the table on her back and lifted her legs up to expose her messy asshole. Henry was smiling at her, "No need to feel shy baby. Just release everything you are holding inside, do it now. I don't want accidents later on." Katie without saying a word released her bowels completely messing the table and her ass further.

The nurse came running into the room, panting, she said, "We ran out of diapers but I did bring towel and tissue to clean her up and also a baby oil." She came in front of Katie and smiled looking at her, she carefully used the tissue to clean up the mess on her butt-hole and as well as the table. She then turned to face Henry, "I am afraid she has to stay like this and you should bath her now."

Henry thanked the nurse and grabbed Katie by her hand. He smiled to her, "Bath time baby." And then Henry started to drag her out to the common bath for MEN.

People on the way had a nice treat from Katie, who was naked except the pacifier. When they reached Katie did her best to stay away from the gents' bathroom, but Henry pushed her in, "Babies don't have any restriction to take a bath. They can bath here or outside or ladies toilet, wherever they want."

On reaching inside Henry pushed Katie to lie down on the floor, not even doing the modesty of placing her on a bathtub and pulling down the curtain. Katie lay on the floor as if lifeless; Henry pushed her into doggy-style position.

People gathered around them and some of them started to take a video of it. Henry squirt a lot of baby oil on his hands and said, "Get ready for massage." He smirked when start the massage, well the name was massage, but actually all he focused into was rubbing the oil all over her ass cheek, juicy breast and shaved pussy.

After satisfied with the rubbing, Henry concentrated on the holes. He makes his fingers oily and started to insert them inside her asshole as well her cunt.

He started to rub the inner walls of both the holes pretty deep and for a long time smoothly. After a while he took the finger out of her asshole and used it to rub her clitoris.

Katie was howling even with the pacifier, moaning out the sexual lust developed inside her for long time. The guys started to take a close-up of her body and many explicit comments can be heard from them. Henry said in a surprised tone, "Why are you moaning, baby, is something wrong?"

The mockery made Katie hornier than before, she started to hump the fingers by herself slowly and soon she felt the same feeling growing in between her legs. She closed her eyes and twitched the toes, while moaning out loud, she squirt juices all over the bathroom floor.

Henry pulled out the fingers, satisfied to make her cum in front of the cameras and so many strangers that too in a bathroom. He smirked and said out loudly, "I didn't know that babies can have orgasms too."

The people gathered around them laughed at his joke and all of them patted Katie one by one. The Henry took the poor girl to have a proper bath.

After the bath, Henry and Katie walked to their cabin. Katie almost instantly slipped inside the cover of the quilt. Henry also turned off the lights and slipped on the bed beside her.

He pulled out the pacifier and asked Katie, "Give me an honest reply. Did you enjoy today Katie?"

Katie looked into his eyes with her same old green shining eyes and smiled, "Well, in fact a lot. But I felt sorry for you."

Henry was surprised; he ran his hands through her hair, "Why so?"

Katie giggled shyly; she said with a smirk decorating her face, "You didn't get a chance to cum."

Henry was blushing, but the darkness covered her embarrassment as he said punching Katie on the stomach playfully, "I didn't plan to. Now go to sleep."

They both cuddled with each other playfully for a while, the love bonding was growing stronger between them. Henry even planned to tell her about his feelings. They continued to fool with each other, till they dozed off to sleep in each other's arms.

((NEXT PART: Henry's feelings for Katie and Katie's confession))