Katie's Beach Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucky871
lucky871
39 Followers

Derek's massaging turned to lightly touching her back, running his fingers lightly from top to bottom under her tank top. He knew that he had to move slow if he was going to seduce this beauty. With each pass of his hands he moved a little closer to the back of Katie's short shorts. He looked down and could see the top of her bikini panties under the shorts. "Damn, this girl is fine", Derek thought to himself. The next time down Derek couldn't contain himself any longer. He ran his hand over her sweet ass, feeling it through her shorts, then continued lower to her thighs. With one hand tickling her back and one hand running up and down her thighs without any protesting, he knew he had Katie turned on.

Katie was enjoying his erotic massage. She liked the fact that he was paying her all this attention. But when Derek run his hand over her ass, it took her by surprise. She had lots of guys feel her up before. She liked to be touched. Even though she and Kevin started having sex, she like him touching her more than anything else. "KEVIN!" she thought. Oh, shit. Here she is, cheating on Kevin. For the last hour she hadn't even thought about Kevin until just this second.

With that, Katie pushed herself up off the couch. "Derek, I can't do this. I'm sorry. I just can't."

"It's Kevin, isn't it?" How did he know?

"That too," Katie answered. "Derek, you seem like such a great guy and I like what you were doing, but I'm going with Kevin, I've never done anything like this (forgetting all about the 2 guys 2 years ago), and I'm not that kind of girl." Katie didn't even think about the fact that he was a black guy, something she never even considered before.

Her lips were saying one thing, but her eyes were saying something else. Derek locked eyes with her and they just looked at each other for about 10 seconds, until Katie looked away.

"Katie, you are a beautiful young woman and we are together in a very stimulating position here. You have me very turned on. I would love to go further with you, but I understand how you feel. But I promise that Kevin will never find out. Hell, no one will ever know. I also promise that if we go any further it will be the best experience of your life. Something that you will never forget. This will be a one-time thing for both of us. No strings. Just a few hours of secret fun."

Katie stood up and told Derek that she had to take a pee break and would be right back. She went into the bathroom and had a talk with herself. She made her decision and went back out to the living room.

She sat down and put her hand into his. "Derek, if I ask you to stop, will you stop?"

"Of course, Katie."

"I'm turned on too, but I'm scared."

"This will be ok. Trust me."

"We will have to be quiet. And if you hear anyone, stop right away. We can't get caught," Katie warned him.

"Katie, I want to kiss you all over." She tingled all over to hear him say that. Derek leaned down to kiss her lips. She was a little hesitant at first, but Derek was moving slow. She felt his large lips covering hers, they felt so good and so soft. He felt her mouth starting to open as his kisses became more passionate. Derek slipped his tongue into her mouth and she opened a little wider. Their tongues touched and Katie started to feel a little wet in her panties. When Derek pulled his tongue back, Katie put hers into his mouth to find it again. When she came after his tongue, he knew that he had her. Katie ran her hand from side to side on his muscular chest. For the second time, Derek put his hand under Katie's tank top, this time up the front. He ran his hand up the side of it with Katie offering no resistance. So he started lifting it up without breaking the kiss. When he had it up to her shoulders, she knew her breasts were exposed, but she wanted him to see them, touch them, suck them. Derek did exactly that. When he touched her breasts for the first time, he couldn't believe how small they were. He rubbed her little nipples with his fingers as he kissed his way down to her breasts. When he saw them for the first time, the puffy little nipples made his cock stiffen.

Katie cupped Derek's head with her hand and held him while he sucked her breasts. First one, then the other. She was loving it, but Derek had other ideas. Sucking on a nipple, his hand moved down to her shorts. He ran his fingers between Katie's legs and massaged her pussy over her shorts. God, she loved to be touched there. And she was sure that Derek knew how.

He unbuttoned the button to her shorts, pulled down the zipper, and slipped his had into her panties. Katie squirmed a little to help him go between her legs. She looked down and watched as his black hand disappeared into her shorts. Then she felt his finger separating the lips of her pussy, running up and down her wet slit. Katie closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. She thought to herself...'here I am, getting felt up by my brother's coach, a black guy who I just met...and I'm loving it. Damn, he is good."

Derek stopped sucking her nipple and pulled his hand out of her crotch. He put his arms under her and picked her up off the couch. As he was about to lay her on the carpet on the floor, Katie whispered "Out there, let's go out there," and pointed to the balcony off of the living room. It was long and carpeted and private.

Without saying a word, Derek held Katie with one arm and opened the sliding glass door. He carried her out onto the balcony and quietly closed the door behind them. Gently, Derek laid her down on the balcony floor. He could hear the roar of the ocean waves down on the beach. It was loud enough to drowned out any noise they would make.

"Now, where were we?" Derek asked.

"Ummm, I can't remember," Katie answered with a giggle.

"Right here, I think". Derek smiled as he pulled down Katie's open shorts and her panties to her knees, to her ankles, then over her pretty feet. As she laid there in only her pulled up tank top, Derek thought he was in heaven. The light from the outside street lights illuminated Katie's perfect body.

"Damn, girl, you are incredible". Derek looked at Katie up and down. He was struck by the distinct tan lines across her breasts and on her bottom. The white breasts and pussy took Derek's breath away. He had never seen a girl with such a dark tan with such white skin. He pulled up the tank top to help her out of it. Katie let him easily remove it. Immediately Derek left a trail of kisses down Katie's belly to her soft pussy mound. He tugged gently on her little patch of blonde hair there with his lips. His finger found her pussy lips again as he kissed all around it. With one easy push, Derek let his thumb enter her pussy as far as it would go. Katie squeezed her butt cheeks together and pushed upward to tighten her pussy around it. Slowly, Derek fucked Katie with his thumb, easing it in and out of her wetness.

It wasn't long until Derek replaced his thumb with his tongue, driving Katie crazy with it. His tongue was long and thick and talented. Derek put his large hands under Katie's little ass and pulled her tight against his face. Katie had her hands around Derek's head and her legs over his shoulders. He was driving her wild, and Katie knew that it wouldn't be long until Derek wanted to fuck her. When Derek sucked on her clit, she started pushing hard against his tongue.

"God, I hope you have a condom", Katie said, almost out of breath.

"We don't need any", he said. Then he smiled. "I had a vasectomy last year. I couldn't get you pregnant if I wanted to."

"What?...you mean..."

"Yeah, baby, I'm shootin' blanks."

Derek crawled on top of Katie and kissed her hard on the lips. Katie kissed him back, showing how turned on she was. She started sucking on the tongue that was just fucking her pussy only seconds ago. She didn't care that his face was covered with her juices. She never felt this hot or this wanted. But she did feel the hard cock that was pushing against her belly. She wanted it...now.

Katie whispered softly in his ear..."Derek, please fuck me. I want to feel your hard cock inside me." She couldn't believe that she said that. She never talked like this before.

"Oh, baby, I want you too." Derek raised Katie's legs and she wrapped them around his waist. He reached down between his legs and held his cock in his hand, then rubbed the head of it all over her pussy lips. Derek looked deeply into Katie's pretty blue eyes as he entered her for the first time. When the head of his cock sunk into the pretty white girl, Derek closed his eyes and pushed the entire length of it into her. Katie gasped as she felt it thrust inside her.

"Oh my god, Derek. I never felt anything so good."

Derek pulled it back out and plunged deep again. After about 10 strokes of his thick, black cock, Derek opened his eyes and watched Katie's face frozen in passion. He could tell that Katie was going to cum. In slow motion, in long breathy tones, Katie started moaning.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh...oh god, oh god...ohhhhhhh." Katie squirmed while Derek continued to move his cock in and out, his balls slapping her ass.

When Katie calmed down, Derek slowly pulled his still-hard cock out of her. He asked her to roll over, then told her to get up on her hands and knees, then ordered her to spread her legs. Katie obeyed every command perfectly. She knew what was coming next. She knew from the video that Derek was going to fuck her from behind, definitely a first for her. Derek positioned himself behind her, bent down, and licked the lips of her pussy up to her pretty asshole. Katie jumped when his tongue darted in there. He got up on his knees, then guided the head of his cock back to Katie's dripping pussy. He entered her again, watching as his dark meat slowly disappeared into this tender white pussy. "God, she was so tight", he thought. Part of Derek felt guilty taking advantage of this young girl, but another part of him knew this was the best pussy he would ever have. Derek grabbed Katie's hips and started to rock in and out of her. His cock glistened, covered with her juices. He knew it wouldn't be long until he exploded inside her. Derek started pounding this pretty white girl for all he was worth, getting thicker inside her. When Katie started moaning again, telling him she was cumming again, Derek blasted load after load of hot cum deep inside her tight pussy.

After Derek's cock shrunk to half of it's erection size, it slipped out of Katie's hot snatch. Katie laid over on her side, exhausted from the fucking she just got. Derek moved around to her face and told her to suck the rest of the cum from his cock. Without opening her eyes, Katie opened her mouth and accepted the head of his soft cock, another first for her. Gently, she started sucking and swallowing his cum. When she was done, they quietly crept back inside, kissed goodnight, and found their separate bedrooms.

In the morning, Steve had to wake up Derek. It was time to hit the road back to Charlottesville. After breakfast they packed up and got ready to go. Derek only had a minute alone with Katie...out on the balcony with her parents in the living room. Derek slipped his email address to her, carefully said goodbye and told her one thing.

"Katie, the part about the vasectomy...I lied."

Stunned, Katie just stared at him with a 'you sonofabitch' look on her face.

"It was 2 years ago, not last year." Derek smiled and walked back inside to find Steve. Katie knew at that moment she would see him again. And soon.

lucky871
lucky871
39 Followers
12