Katie's Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,025 Followers

"Ummm..." she moaned as she tilted her head allowing his lips better access to her soft neck. Her breasts had been aching for the past hour and were a little bloated, so his caresses felt wonderful... so wonderful that she felt a chill down her spine and a buzz between her legs.

While kissing her neck, John was sure to look over her shoulder and down at the breasts he was toying with. They were big and spectacular.

All of the sudden Julie started crying. She had been sleeping in the other room. Katie was startled and immediately jumped up off the bed and hurried out of the bedroom, her tits shaking as she pulled her robe up and tightened it.

"Shit!" John yelled, knowing he had Katie right where he wanted her. He waited a minute before leaving the bedroom. Katie was holding her baby girl and rocking her to calm her down. She saw John come out of the bedroom and was too ashamed to look him in the eyes.

"John, you need to go," she said sternly turning her back to him. John knew he would be foolish to try and push his luck further, so he sulked away towards the front door without saying a word. Katie took a deep breath of relief when he left.

"I can't believe I almost completely gave into him!" she thought, scolding herself.

Katie fed the baby and put her down. She slipped on her favorite soft white t-shirt and a pair of panties before lying down in her bed. Her stress and guilt the past few days had caught up to her, and she dozed off in no time.

In the meantime in the school cafeteria, everyone was still abuzz about the big fight that happened yesterday. There were all kinds of stories that kept growing in decoration, from Chris punching the school resource officer all the way to John having to go to the emergency room. Three boys in particular were not so excited about the fight, however, because it ruined their beach trip. Brett, Doug, and Steven had resided to the fact that they would be stuck in their boring town instead of frolicking with bikini-clad girls on the sunny beach.

"Well if it's any consolation, we can party at my house since my parents are gone," Brett said unenthusiastically. His parents figured he was going to the beach, so they had planned a romantic getaway for Saturday and Sunday. They were disappointed to learn the beach trip was cancelled because they didn't trust their son to behave on his own, but there was no way they were going to cancel their mini-vacation. They would have to leave him home alone.

"Who are we going to party with? Everyone is going to be at the beach," Doug said looking down at the floor dejectedly.

"My brother bought me some beer that I was going to take to the beach, so we have plenty to drink," Steven said.

"But no girls to drink it with," Doug added.

"Actually..." Brett began to say. "I happened to invite the hottest female we know over to my house tomorrow, and she said she would come."

"Bullshit," said Steven.

"No, really," Brett said with a grin. "Take a guess."

"Jessica Alba?" Steven guessed.

"Megan Fox?" Doug guessed.

"I meant that we know personally," Brett said rolling his eyes.

"Chris's mom?" Doug said almost immediately.

"Bingo," Brett answered.

"Dude, no way," Steven said.

Suddenly missing the beach trip didn't seem that bad after all. Hanging out at Brett's pool with the hottest MILF in town was quite the consolation prize.

"But I'm going to have to kick you two out early because I have plans for her and me," Brett said boastfully.

"Not if I beat you to it," Doug said confidently. He was shocked the other night when she let him feel on her legs while sitting on his lap. By the way she was trembling he knew she had liked it. Shoot, she let him have half his hand inside her shorts until Chris came downstairs and broke it up.

"You're the last person that would beat me to her," Brett said laughing.

"I've already gotten further than you. She let me feel on her tits the other night," Doug shot back.

"Haha! You're a funny guy, Doug. Look, if I'm not going to get any action from her, you certainly aren't. I've known her since I was a baby, and she is fond of me."

"Put your money where your mouth is," Doug challenged.

"Fine, if you get anywhere with her tomorrow, I'll give you one hundred bucks. You have to do the same if I get with her," Brett said.

"Deal," Doug replied as they shook hands.

Katie took a nice long nap, having all kinds of erotic dreams in the process, sparked by her second encounter with John. When she woke up still wearing her robe, her pussy was sopping wet and her nipples were aching to be touched. She immediately started fingering herself with one hand and rubbing her nipples with the other. This was uncharacteristic behavior for her, but she was so horny she couldn't possible stop herself now. She let out a loud moan and felt her orgasm nearing. She thought for a second about getting up to find some kind of apparatus around the house she could use instead of her fingers, but she couldn't bring herself to stop, being so close to an orgasm. And God help her, she was thinking about John's young, hard cock as she fondled herself.

All of the sudden her phone rang.

"Shit!" she growled as she jumped out of bed and ran towards her dresser to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mrs. Jones, its Brett."

"Oh, hi Brett."

"I just want to confirm that you are going to come over to hang out by my pool tomorrow," he said nervously, hoping that she wouldn't turn him down.

"Um... yes, that sounds good Brett, but I'm going to have to bring Julie with me."

"No problem. It will be a lot of fun and the weather is supposed to be perfect," he said relieved.

"Great Brett, I'll see you guys around 1:00, ok?"

"See you then," he said hanging up. After the conversation Katie went up to the mirror and brushed her hair. She was frustrated she didn't get to finish masturbating, but Jenny would be over soon and she had to get ready for Butch's party. Her orgasm would have to wait.

4

Katie did her hair and makeup, even though she didn't need to improve her naturally stunning looks. She went to her dresser and selected a bikini to wear for the pool party. She could dress as sexy as she wanted to without her husband there to complain. Yes, Butch was a dirty pervert, but it was rare that Katie was able to dress as sexy as she wanted because of her overprotective husband, and she had been feeling particularly naughty lately, so she decided to throw caution to the wind. She picked out her skimpy blue patterned suit that her husband didn't allow her to wear. She worried that it was too small because of her recent pregnancy, but she was pleased when she found that it fit nicely over her large breasts. The bottoms let a little cheek out but still fit well. She then pulled out a striped linen cover up that showed off some cleavage and her flawless legs.

When the baby sitter arrived she left for Butch's house. When she got there she headed to the back yard. She heard classic rock music playing in the background. She could smell steaks cooking on the grill. The table in the back yard had salad and some corn on the cob already on it. She brought a bottle of wine, but she noticed he had fixed a long island iced tea for her on the table, so she probably would not need the wine. The one thing she did not see was any people or her neighbors.

"Hey Butch, where is everyone?" She asked setting the wine down on the table.

"Um, can you believe it that everyone canceled on me?" He said hoping she would believe it. "I had at least half dozen others that were supposed to come over, so it looks like you and me. Do you like your steak medium?"

"Yeah medium is perfect." She said to him not particularly happy about being alone.

"Now I saw that look, please don't you cancel on me too, that would just break my heart." He said trying to sound wounded. "The least you can do is stay for dinner, some drinks and maybe a dip."

"No Butch I will stay, I'm a little more polite than our neighbors," she said sitting down. Butch eyed the blonde housewife from behind the grill and noticed how much cleavage was on display. Drool formed on the side of his mouth as he pictured her in just a bikini. He couldn't wait to get her into the pool, so much that he considered skipping dinner all together, but he knew he had to get her nice and liquored up. He also knew he had to act on his best behavior for the time being in fear of scaring her off before he even got a good look at her hot body.

She took a long sip off of the long island iced tea that was sitting on the table in front of the plate; he had a pitcher of the drink on the table. It was a lot stronger than she was accustomed too and tasted alright. She would be polite and drink the first glass and then switch to the wine she had brought. Butch came over with the steaks and put one on her plate and one on his. The two of them sat and ate. She had to admit his meat was very tasty, and then suddenly her mind went to how tasty John's meat was earlier, causing her to feel a warm flush. She finished the first glass of long island iced tea, and before she could open the wine, Butch poured her another glass.

"Butch, I brought wine." She said.

"I see that, but we should at least finish this pitcher first so all the booze and effort don't go to waste, then we can drink you wine. C'mon, you have a babysitter tonight, just relax for a bit," he said convincingly.

"Oh, alright then." She said taking another drink.

To her surprise, Butch was behaving well and making her laugh, even if his jokes were quite crude. It was a nice change of pace from the normal soccer moms she frequented with. Mostly, she felt great having the free time to relax.

By the time she got done with dinner and the second glass she was starting to feel a good buzz from the large amounts of alcohol in it. She was ready to get up, so Butch led her over to the pool hinting that maybe it was time to get in. He was becoming quite impatient and wanted to see that amazing body of hers more on display.

"C'mon let's go for a swim and burn off dinner," he suggested.

"Why don't we sit over there on that lounge swing instead and let our stomachs settle, and then we can go for a swim?" She said thinking in the back of her mind that he would need to swim across the Pacific Ocean in order to burn off all the dinners he had eaten in his days.

She headed for the lounge swing that was built for two people, while he poured them each a fresh glass of the tea. They sat there for a long time making small talk about Frank and what he was up too, the kids and the baby. Butch couldn't take his eyes off her body, and he was nearly shaking with anticipation to get her in the pool. This was the fantasy he had dreamed of ever since he met the blonde bombshell -- getting her alone, into a bikini and drunk.

"You know your body looks fantastic, especially since you had the baby," he said. "Why don't you let me see more of it and take that cover-up off?"

"Hmm... it is warm," Katie replied in her relaxed state.

She stood up to pull the cover-up over her head. After that third glass she was a bit intoxicated as she kind of stumbled. Had Butch not grabbed her around the waist she would of fell into the pool. When he pulled them back down to the lounge, she was now sitting right next to him.

"Wow, I must be a bit buzzed, how many liquors are in long island iced tea?" She asked.

"Traditionally four, but I add triple sec as well, we got rum, vodka, gin and tequila," he said not mentioning that he tripled the amount of alcohol especially for her.

"Wow, no wonder I'm so buzzed." She laughed. Butch could barely contain himself as her warm body sat so close to him. Her bikini was skimpier than any he had ever seen her wear. He laughed to himself thinking what Frank would say right now if he could see it. Her natural, milky tits looked like they were about to explode out of the snug top. Now that she was unwrapped, his large cock grew to mammoth proportions.

Katie's curiosity got the best of her, so she couldn't help glancing down at his erection. She had heard he had a huge cock, but she was still surprised at just how obscenely big it really was. Even his fat belly couldn't cover it up. Yes her husband's friend was a dirty, repulsive man, but she would not deny that the tent in his shorts was impressive.

Butch could wait no longer, so while sitting there he reached up one hand to the back of her neck and gently untied the top of her suit causing it to sag down off of her large breasts. His other large hand began rubbing her thigh. Katie looked down at it and pushed it away for a moment causing the cups of the suit to fall away from her chest.

"Oh my, when did that come untied?" She said trying to reach up behind her neck to tie it back up.

"No don't, they are beautiful," he said pushing her hands away, and then he brought his other hand up and gave one of them a squeeze. He thought, damn Butch you are one lucky son of a bitch copping a feel and seeing Katie Jones's sexy breasts.

"Um, Butch. You should stop," the blonde wife said trying to push his hand away, but he was not an eighteen year old boy; he was stronger and more determined.

"Oh Katie baby, these tits are great," he said playing with them rougher. "So big and firm. You like this don't you."

"No, too rough," she moaned even though her pussy was getting wet as his large, calloused hands caressed her breasts that were more sensitive with breast feeding.

To her relief he stopped, but only long enough to lean her forward and get the rest of the top off, and then he pushed her back. He leaned down and took both breasts into both hands, giving them a large squeeze, and then he surprised her when he leaned down and sucked hard on them. He alternated back and forth sucking on her breasts, and then with a free hand he roughly pushed it into Katie's bottoms.

Katie arched her back and moaned aloud at the rough treatment her breasts were receiving and the rubbing her pussy was getting. Katie reached down and freed Butch's throbbing manhood from the confines of his shorts. It was large to say the least, around eight inches long and a thickness she could barely get her hand around.

She started to jerk him off and he reluctantly pulled himself away from her breasts to sit back and enjoy her soft hand pulling up and down on his hard cock. He now rubbed her pussy slower and he hit the clit on occasion sending shudders through Katie's body. Butch put his large arm around her and pulled her closer to him, so that she could now get both hands around the monster cock belonging to her repulsive neighbor.

Butch could hardly contain himself as he could feel his cum boiling inside ready to burst out. He then pulled his hand out of her bottoms and pulled her hands off of his cock. He motioned for her to get on her knees, and he guided her between his legs. When she got close enough she really didn't enjoy the smell of his crotch; it smelled of cheap cologne and body odor that the cologne could not mask. Despite the horrid smell, she was ready to fill her mouth with the monster, but to her surprise Butch had other plans.

"Wrap those nice titties around it," he said to her.

She had never done anything like this before, yet she wondered what it would feel like to have a hard throbbing cock between her soft breasts. She did as he asked, and then he told her to squeeze them together and move up and down. Katie did what he asked and now she was jerking off his cock with her breasts. It felt so exciting and dirty to be doing this with her neighbor and his large cock.

Butch could not believe his luck. He wanted to make it last longer, but he felt more excited with every stroke as her body rocked back and forth. There was no chance that he could last longer. Soon he let out a loud moan and shot jet after jet of thick ropes of cum on her breasts and her face. Katie tasted some of it and spit it out. He did not taste as good as John did earlier.

"Oh I'm sorry Katie, goddamn that looks so hot with my cum all over you like that," he laughed sarcastically.

"Do you have towel handy?" She asked now sobering up a bit.

"No why don't you just jump in the pool and wash it off," he suggested.

She really saw no other alternative, so she dove in and used the chlorine to wash off his foul tasting spunk. After she was satisfied she had removed it all, she swam back towards the ladder and got her top back on. She put on her cover up and grabbed her bottle of wine off the table. She turned back and looked at Butch who still sat there with his shorts down and his deflated horse cock in front of him.

"Butch if you mention this to anyone, I will deny it, no one will ever believe you anyways." She said.

"Oh don't worry beautiful I won't say a word to no one." He said watching her turn to leave.

Earlier tonight Butch had rigged several cameras in his back yard; he would have some great video to upload later tonight to his computer. Maybe he would even post them to internet. He cursed himself for not setting up more lighting tonight and hoped everything could be seen in the recording.

When Katie got home she sent Jenny home after paying her, and no sooner did she get upstairs Julie started crying. She grabbed a bottle of breast milk from her refrigerator and warmed it up, and then she took it up to her daughter. While sitting in the rocking chair in Julie's room she asked her daughter what has gotten into mommy lately.

"All your mommy can do is think about cocks, young men and now that nasty old Butch." She said.

She burped her daughter, changed her diaper and put her back to bed, while she stared at her little bundle of joy for several minutes. She knew she had more breast milk still in the fridge, so she went down and grabbed the wine she had brought home. She took the bottle back upstairs and went into her bedroom; she set the bottle down on the nightstand and took off her top.

She looked into the mirror in the bedroom and saw the red marks Butch's fingers had left on her breasts; they felt tender from his rough handling. She felt so confused that these both excited her and repulsed her at the same time. Katie took her bottoms off and went over to her husband's dresser opening his top sock drawer and pullng out one of three DVDs he kept hidden.

Usually she did not go for porn, but this one was the closest to what she was currently feeling, and she hoped watching the dirty DVD would get this current faze out of her system. It was a compilation of milfs having sex with younger men with big cocks. Katie lay on her bed and opened the wine. Without using a glass she took a long hard swig off the bottle. She watched the first fifteen minutes of it taking a drink off the bottle every once in a while.

Before she knew it she was in a state of euphoria as she was rubbing her pussy vigorously with her right hand and playing with her breasts with her left. She cried out her moans of pleasure and passion aloud, not having to stifle them for her older children to hear. Katie pussy finally exploded with one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced.

After coming down from such a high, she took another long drink of wine; she could feel juice from her pussy run down the crack of her ass. Hopefully this will relieve me enough that I will be able to behave and control myself tomorrow. She turned off the movie and let the television go back to the normal cable mode. She drank a little more wine keeping her buzz going and watched a little of the late show until she drifted off to a deep sleep.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,025 Followers