Katie's Escape Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more game" Sam said as she walked out. Katie and Lucas agreed, who were now sitting right next to each other, which happened somewhere between a Scatergory fight and letter confusion. Katie lightly rested her eyes for a moment.

Behind her eyes, she saw more images of her night with Lucas. Somehow, his presence made those memories invade her mind with more vivid detail. Yet, they weren't enough. She wanted more of him, but the pull of sleep sucked her in . . .

His hand gripped her upper arm as he thrust his cock farther into her. Katie's hands braced either side of the sink, allowing Lucas to hit a spot inside her that she didn't know existed. He was moving inside her slowly with a mind-blowing rhythm that encased her. Their skin was damp and slick, making the air heavy from the past few times they couldn't stand not to be close to the each other.

Lucas's hand cupped her breast, squeezed then rolled her nipple in between his thumb and finger. Katie lifted herself from the counter and pressed her back into his chest. Her hand braced his hip as she let out a long moan.

"Do you like that?" He whispered in her ear, which made Katie take note that she quite liked the whole talking thing.

"Yea" She panted desperately "Don't stop" His pace was driving her crazy, as it was bringing her to the brink then taking her back before she got there. He kept her on a threshold and wouldn't break it even as she pleaded.

"Fuck me harder" She demanded and dug her fingers into his flesh.

"Beg me" He shot back and nibbled her ear. Katie moaned louder.

She didn't want to beg, yet she wanted what she wanted. The need for release was so intense, and her not being able to control her own pleasure was infuriating. And fucking hot.

"No" She said before she realized it and pressed her mouth on his. His tongue thrust into her mouth forcefully and he groaned. She felt his muscles tense over her back. His breaths grew shallow as their mouths hovered over the other. He guided her to bend over and brace the sides of the sink again. Finally, Katie thought. Much to her dismay, his pace slowed down even more.

He pulled out of her and she gasped at the sudden absence of him. Then he pushed inside her again, all the way inside of her until she was entirely filled. Then he did it again and again. Over and over. Katie let out a frustrated moan. She didn't know sex could feel this amazing, that it could drive her this crazy. That she might beg.

"Do you like that?" He asked again, more mockingly with an emphasis on 'that'. His hands were gentle, his voice tender. Yet he was punishing her. Not letting her move by pinning her against the sink.

"No" She said, her voice shaky. Lucas forced her back up against his chest again and gripped her hair, forcing her head to curve to his shoulder so he could see her mouth. She bared her teeth.

"Then beg me" Katie couldn't take it, and resolved to punish him later for this.

"Please" She uttered finally

"Please, what?"

"Please" She said again, unable to resist the clawing need for release. "Please fuck . . . me. . .harder" She finally spit out, resenting him and planning a payback as soon as they were done.

"Say it again for me, Katie" He said tenderly "Please" He smiled against her mouth after he said it. She bit his lip and smiled back.

"Fuck me harder" She let out a breath "Please"

At that, he pushed over so that her forearms rested on the counter and fisted her hair. Finally, his pace quickened, but not enough. Yet it wasn't long before he went faster, then harder.

She moaned louder, waves of blunt pleasure rushed over her and reached a peak starting from her cunt, then radiated throughout her body. Katie pushed herself from the counter and pressed up against Lucas again. His chest was even more slick with sweat and she could hear his panting become more and more frantic.

It was at that moment, Katie realized they were in front of a mirror, which Lucas focused on. Staring at her, into her eyes. She came again, yet looked away from the mirror.

His hand ran down her stomach, dancing down farther while Katie recovered from another orgasm. Her eyes shot open and her body tensed as she felt his finger brush her clit.

"Yea? Right there?" He asked her, which she barely registered. The sensation wasn't like anything she felt and she didn't know there was more to discover after fucking him 2 times before.

"Yea" she choked out, her hand searched for something to hold on to again as he responded by circling his finger around. Katie's body started to shake uncontrollably as his fingers kept circling.

Her body exploded then shattered. Her hand slapped the counter as her body kept shaking. Her knees had given out, she was only held up by Lucas. She pealed her eyes open again, and could see he was on the verge. His mouth was open, his hand on the counter like he was about to collapse as well. Then, his hips jerked in short but quick motions. His hands slid up her back, around her arm and wrapped around her shoulder. Lucas shook and used her as an anchor while he moved a few more times into her. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and her hand ran through his sweaty hair.

"Jesus Christ. That was the most intense sex I've ever had" He said while catching his breath. He laid a soft, tender kiss on her cheek while his thumb traced tiny circles on her side. Katie felt a rush, but not the kind that turned her on. It was a different kind of rush, like the one you feel when someone you really like is affectionate for the first time.

Stop, a voice in her head warned. She didn't want to stop, she wanted to just stay right here with Lucas and enjoy those affectionate gestures. But she knew better.

Katie squirmed a bit. "I better clean up" she said and unwrapped from his hands.

Katie's eyes gently broke open, and allowed the sun to seep in from the shades. Her head was in Lucas's lap, while he was passed out and sitting up right with his head resting against the back of the couch.

She looked around and couldn't believe the sun had popped up already. It felt like she had only closed her eyes for a minute.

She sat up, rubbed her face, and looked around again. She was still tired and the allure of her bed was overwhelming right then. But, she didn't want to wake Lucas, or leave him down here alone, or worse, invite him up. Although, that thought did seem the most tempting.

"What time is it?" Lucas asked in a completely disoriented voice.

"Like 5, I think"

"Shit." His head fell back. "Ugh! I'm so freaking tired. I should probably go, so you can sleep" He slid his hand down her back and she shivered. Do it again, she pleaded mentally.

"You don't have to" It was somehow more intimate to have him in her room just to sleep, but the words just flew out of her mouth. He seemed caught off guard.

He yawned "I don't have pajamas"

"That didn't stop me last night" She joked "Come on" She got up and they walked to her bedroom in a hazy state.

Katie went into the bathroom to change into her pajamas. It didn't make sense, but it also kinda did make sense. At least in her mind.

When she came back into the room, Katie noted how Lucas looked delicious in just his boxers. Then she remembered what she was wearing; a pink sports bra, a blue tank top, and pink men's boxers that were much shorter than most boxers. She hadn't really given the pajama situation a lot of thought, but she decided she didn't care. If he was going to pass her up on account on some pjs, well that was his problem.

The look on his face didn't seem to indicate disapproval or disgust. In fact, he seemed to enjoy what she wore, evidenced by a playful grin. He couldn't possibly be thinking of . . . not with Sam and Maddy . . .

"Seriously?" Katie blurted out. He smiled with a confused look.

"What?"

"You know what, you have a look. I know that look, I have seen that look" He walked over to her, and Katie backed away out of instinct until her back pressed up against the wall. His body pressed against hers. "You still have that look" She said, unwilling to let her face show how scared she felt under his gaze.

"See, what you don't realize is that you have the same look" He said and kissed her. Katie responded by shoving her tongue in his mouth. He had this way about him that always made her want to go crazy with lust.

He picked her up, just like the other night, and flopped their bodies onto the bed. His body nestled in between her thighs, and that was enough for Katie remember that all engrossing feeling of wanting to fuck so much that she couldn't stand it. His hand traveled up her tank top, then rested on her rib cage. She mentally willed him to go one more layer underneath and grope her aching chest that had been absent of his touch for too long. His kisses traveled down her neck as his thumb traces soft circles over her rib cage. Katie let out a soft yet audible moan.

Lucas raised his head and met Katie's eyes, his lips hovering over hers, almost kissing her but not quite. Before she lost her confidence and looked away, his hand went underneath her bra finally and he watched her reaction intently. His hand gently squeezed her breast, then palmed over her stiff nipples. She let out a deep gasp, partly from his hands, but also the unexpected intimacy Lucas was showing her. She remembered when they had slower sex last night, but it meant little when it was just to change it up and part of Lucas's game. She could tolerate because it was still hot and she didn't let it affect her. But now, it was almost more than she could handle as he soaked her up with his eyes.

She caught his mouth and shoved her tongue into his mouth, mimicking how she wanted him to fuck her. Hot, greedy, and fast. He groaned into that kiss while grinding into her harder.

Her hands ran through his hair and he gracefully removed his boxers as Katie took of hers. His hands were fast, but he entered her slowly, so slowly she gasped at the feeling of him filling her, inch by inch. Their moans melded together.

He pinned her hands above her head, then lace their fingers together. The level intimacy escalated to the point where Katie was uncomfortable, an odd contrast as he made her body radiate with pleasure and filled her mouth with greedy kisses that connected them even more.

Lucas's head dropped to her ear, and she took the chance to bite and nibble at his ear lobe. He sighed, pumping his cock into her slightly faster, but still kept it slow, measured. His breathing quickened and she panted into his ear.

"I could fuck you all day, Katie" He whispered. The sound of her name on his lips sent shivers down her spine. She realized it was no use in fighting his affections. She was mentally, physically, and emotionally intertwined with him, a feeling she was reluctant to give him but she knew fighting it was useless. Lucas had her pinned in more ways than one.

She moved her hips to match his, inciting a new ripple of excitement through her, causing her to become even wetter over his cock. Their breath became frantic as her orgasm was pulled from her as slow as his pace. Her face grew hot, her cunt gripped around him, her body seized violently and her mouth devoured that perfect place between his collar bone and neck. He sighed loudly. Katie's legs wrapped higher around his waist, taking him deeper in, a feeling she didn't think was possible.

His pace picked up again, he seemed barely able to keep it steady and slow by looking at the nearly painful look on his face. She started to feel the unavoidable and irresistible lure of coming underneath him again and she simply gave in. She allowed it to rip through her like claws until she couldn't feel anything but him inside of her.

She felt his hand cover her mouth "Shhhh" He smiled. Her eyes studied his face, and he studied hers back. Katie took his hand away and went to kiss him. He gave her a light kiss then backed away, which slightly annoyed her.

Then his head levered back and looked down her body. Katie panicked, realizing he'd never seen her naked in broad daylight. He seemed to realize as well. Then she had a quick thought: When did he take off my tank top and where was I when this happened? His hand followed his gaze, all while keeping that exquisite pace that she so resented and loved all at the same time. Quickly she grabbed his hand and put it over her breast, which he seemed to love while watching her reaction -- again.

She quickened the pace of her hips beneath him and his breaths became even more frantic. His pace went faster and his hand laced with her free one, joining the other pair that never broke. She loved the sight of what she could do to him, just as he enjoyed the sight of what he could do to her.

His mouth devoured hers as he came, his hips letting out fast, abrupt jerks inside her. Lucas laid there for awhile, allowing them both to catch their breaths and recover.

Sometime after, he rolled off of her and Katie fell fast asleep, curling up to his chest. Lucas's eyes gave in as well.

Later in the afternoon, Katie woke up curled up to Lucas. This time, she wasn't so fuzzy as to why but still wanted to get up and shower.

Lucas woke up shortly after. "What time is it?" He asked, stretching wide.

They conversed some, kissed some, and then decided they both had to get back to the never ending obligation of school and homework.

He stopped before heading out the door to look at her. Katie closed one eye slightly when he brushed a strand of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"So uh, I know I'm kinda doing this in the wrong order, but do you want to have dinner sometime this week?" Katie's mind wasn't quite clear and she was too tired to feel awkward or even blush at the offer. It was a nice change to feel indifferent towards Lucas.

"Um, yea' She responded in a dreamy voice and nodded her head for further emphasis "I'd like that"

"Awesome" He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss that she prided herself on not being caught off guard by. "What's your number?" His voice was too groggy to be charming, which she kinda liked. He was charming even when he wasn't trying to be charming.

After exchanging numbers, Katie jokingly pushed him out the door. After it was closed, she headed straight upstairs. Jumping, giggling and giddiness would come later. Right now, it was bedtime.

**

Katie stood in front of the mirror, scrutinizing her outfit and deeming it like all the others: hideous, not sexy, unflattering, fattening, and/or inappropriate. This first date stuff was the worst and choosing an outfit was always the hardest thing about them. Of course, she wasn't sure why she even bothered when Lucas had seen her clothed and un-clothed, both of which aren't that impressive. Maybe I shouldn't be so picky.

She finally settled on her favorite pair of jeans from American Eagle, a charcoal grey tank and a dark blue blazer. She added a turquoise scarf, necklace, small earrings to accent. It was more dressy than she was used to, but it was still pretty casual.

Although, she doubted the scarf.

As for shoes, she just slipped on her Toms, deeming those fashionably Seattle chic.

Lucas was picking her up at 7 and it was inching closer and closer than she liked. While she was giddy and excited to see him, she also hated being unsure of what she was wearing. Normally, it really didn't matter.

There was, also, a tiny ounce of doubt about Lucas still. What if he stood her up? What if he suddenly changed his mind?

"No! Stop that!" She said out loud for no reason at all.

Katie transferred all her stuff into a wristlet, took one last glance in the mirror and sprayed some perfume on. This is as good as it's going to get, and honestly, it was looking pretty good.

Katie made her way downstairs as her stomach had a gymnastics party. Now, she faced the outfit approval committee.

"So, what do you think?"

"I'm not sure about the scarf" Maddy said after a moment of taking in the outfit.

"I'm digging the scarf. Very hipster of you." Sam interjected with that tone that was unmistakably Sam.

"Screw you" Katie snapped while urgently tugging the scarf from her neck.

"Mmmmm" Maddy thought for another moment "Yea no scarf. Show off your cleavage"

"Yes, I agree. You look pretty hot" Sam said soon after

"I agree! I love your make-up" Maddy added

"Spackling works wonders" Katie joked, trying to deflect the nervousness pouring from her body.

"Did he say where he is taking you?"

"Should I have gone with a casual dress instead?" Katie asked, focused solely on her outfit and not on Sam's question.

"Too summer-ish. It's only April, save the cute dresses for the summer" Katie looked down at herself and thought about Maddy's reply. Maybe it was too early for dresses.

"I prefer the easy access that a dress gives, personally" Sam said

"You like easy access, period" Katie said

There was a heart clenching knock at the door.

"That bastard is early" Katie muttered while giving Sam and Maddy a wide eyed look. They both gave her approving nods, which was oddly comforting. She straightened her hair and clothes quickly as she stood in front of the door.

Katie took a deep breath, looked up to the ceiling and exhaled. When she swung open the door, it was none other than Lucas.

She gave him a wide smile as he stood there with flowers in his hand. It was so stupid and cliché and over done and completely over the top. But, Katie kinda loved it.

"I saw the flowers on your table the last time I was here and took a shot hoping those were yours" He said and extended the bouquet out to her. She stared at them for a moment, then gripped them from him. She let an even wider smile out.

"Thank you" She looked up at him and froze. Immediately, her mind searched for something witty to say. Anything. But all that came out was "You want to come in while I put them in water?" Wow, real sharp, she told herself. Lucas nodded and stepped inside.

Sam and Maddy were sitting on the couch, laughing at an old episode of The Office when Lucas walked in.

"Hello ladies." Katie heard Lucas say while she searched for a vase in the kitchen. The flowers were beautiful star gazer lilies with Japanese cherry blossoms. She finally found a vase big enough and carefully placed them. She wanted to slap that stupid grin off her own face right then.

"Alright, let's go before Sam and Maddy eat you alive" Katie said, rushing Lucas out the door. Lucas waved bye and Katie gave them one last "oh shit" look before they left.

"I'd apologize for Sam, but I think you already know that she is uncontrollable"

As they walked to the car, Katie realized it had felt like forever since she'd seen him, even though they had talked on the phone a few times, but only for 10 minutes at most. On impulse, Katie came up and kissed him on the lips. He placed his hands on her waist and kissed back. Somehow the kiss was breaking the tension for her and it made her not want to stop. Until his phone buzzed.

"What was that?" She asked, even though she knew perfectly well. Lucas stayed close to her face for a moment, then gave her another quick kiss.

"Someone who's ass I'm going to kick. I'll look at it later." He held out his hand and she took it without even a second thought. They walked down to his car. "Now don't get too intimidated by my smooth, lady killer of a car" they came up to a black Toyota Corrola and Katie laughed.

"Really? Are we picking up your kids from soccer practice?" She joked

"You laugh, but the gas mileage kicks ass."

"I'm sure it does" They both climbed in and Katie again noticed how clean it was. Seemed to be a reoccurring thing with him, cleanliness. He glanced at his phone and frowned.

"Shit. Jake locked himself out. Do you care if we stop by my apartment and let him in?"