All Comments on 'Katie's Favors Ch. 06'

by Faye_Skylark

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

I was so glad to see a new story from you Faye, and you wrote another hot piece of erotica. I cannot wait to read about the tournament and who gets to claim "Lara Croft" as their prize. Carol is my favorite so I'm loving this turn of events. Great writing, I love your kinky mind! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

I love this whole series. please keep writing i really enjoy your stories so much :)

foxyboy23foxyboy23over 10 years ago
Magnifico!

Amazing as all ways, one more great Faye story to add to the collection. I cannot wait for the next part and hope to see some of the other series continued too. ;)

brian358brian358over 10 years ago
Yes!

Amber and Katie both put in excellent performances in this latest superb chapter!

I especially loved the public (if sneaky, LOL) BJs and the face splattering money shots but its *all* good.

It sounds like its Carol's turn next, and she has just what it takes to be a great Lara Croft. I'm sure the boys will love her!

Plus I suspect that at least Amber, and maybe Katie, will get involved in the fun too...

It'll be fun finding out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Please dont make us wait another year!!

Keep writing this awesome story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

please finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First time post=

Just have to comment how freaking great this is. As long time fan pleeease finish this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

You've put a lot of effort into writing this series and I've thoroughly enjoyed the fruits of your labour. Quite thoroughly. I sincerely hope there will be more to come. Also, will there an epic conclusion to "Those Who Fuck Elves"? Its always fun to see an uppity princess brought down a peg or two.

badecisionbadecisionabout 10 years ago
Great series

Really enjoying the series. Please keep writing more and don't keep us waiting too long for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please finish the story!!!

Great story!!! Please post the Next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope something bad happens to Greg. Dude is a slimeball.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaye_Skylark@Faye_Skylark
I love to write and read here at Lit and play in the chat room whenever I can. I have an obsession for blowjobs, public adventures, active/yoga wear, and clothed BJs. ;) Thanks so much to everyone who has enjoyed, rated and commented on my stories so far! I read all the comme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES