Katie's Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

We stopped at a fast food place to wash our hands and then got back on the road.

On those trips and adventures we did so much talking. Not that we did talk other times, but these kind of conversations are where you learn the most about each other. We were planning a life together. There was no doubt in her mind and there certainly was none in mine.

One afternoon, while we where sitting by a lake at a State Park watching some young children play in the water, Katie turned to me and asked, "How many kids do you want?"

I didn't say anything for a few seconds, then replied in a serious tone, "I don't know Katie, at least seven or eight. But ten is a good number as well."

Katie's eyes got really big and her mouth opened wide but nothing came out. I started to laugh and she realized that I wasn't being serious.

She let out a little sigh of relief and with a smile asked, "How about we take it one at a time?"

I replied, "That's fine. You are going to be a great mother."

She said, "You are going to be a great dad as well."

Katie turned her head back to the lake and from the look on her face, I could see that she was thinking hard about something. As always, I just let her have these moments without saying or asking anything. We also started going out for walks around her neighborhood on Wednesday evenings as well. Back in March my part-time employee started a class that was on Tuesday nights, so I had him work Wednesday nights instead, which gave me more time to spend with her.

The nights that we did go back to her playroom were pretty much down to a routine, but there was that one very special night early in June. We had supper and afterwards I went over and sat on the couch as always. Katie came over, pushed my legs together, sat on my lap and gave me one of her special kisses. But when she looked me in the eye, I knew that something was up.

Katie said, "Tonight Tony, if you agree, I have something very special in mind."

I said, "Okay."

She continued, "You will be mine for the entire evening."

Again, I just said, "Okay."

"I am not going to lie to you," she went on, "This is going to be very intense."

At that point, I started to get a little scared. I asked, "Very intense?"

She nodded her head up and down, then slowly said, "Very, very, intense."

I thought about if for a few long seconds before replying, "I love you and I trust you."

She asked, "Do you remember your safe word?"

That hadn't come up at all since the first few times that we had played and for her to remind me of it really set off alarm bells. "Asparagus," I said in a voice that was a little less than convincing, and then added, "You are scaring me a little."

Katie leaned forward, kissed me again, and said, "I want you to think seriously about it. Take all the time you need, but just say, yes or no."

My heart was pumping like mad. I knew whatever she had planned, that she wasn't lying about the intense part and I had a good idea that most of it wasn't going to be pleasurably intense. But I also knew that she had some kind of reason for wanting to do this and well I loved her enough to go through with it.

So after a few more seconds of looking her in the eye, I drew in a deep breath and said, "Yes."

She said, "Remember, I love you too." and she kissed me again. She said, "I'll need a few minutes to get prepared. Just sit here for a little. Finish your wine, get undressed, and call me when you are ready."

She kissed me one more time, got off my lap and walked down the hall.

"Prepared?" I thought as my heart continued to pound. She always had the playroom ready to go for whatever she planned for the evening. I sat there and took my time finishing my wine and yes, I was scared. Finally I headed to the first bedroom and closed the door. I got undressed and after a few more long seconds of indecision, I said, "I'm ready Katie."

I heard her bedroom door close and then a couple of seconds later she opened the bedroom door. I was totally unprepared for what I saw. She was wearing a black corset that came up half way on her breasts, but the nipples were still visible. The bottom ended at the top of her pubes and she wasn't wearing panties. There were garters coming down the front that were attached to sheer black stockings and on her feet were black high-heeled shoes. Her hair, which she almost always wore down, was pulled up in a bun on top of her head and topped off with a small black net. The final touch was the ruby red lipstick on her lips. This would have made for a very erotic vision of loveliness, had she not had it not been for what she had in her hands. Her riding quirt was hanging by its strap from her right wrist and in her left hand she had the handcuffs and something that looked like a wide, black leather dog collar with a leash dangling off of it. Then I really got scared.

Katie said loudly, "Stand up!" I guess I got off the bed too slowly because the next thing I saw was her move forward and with a quick flip of her hand, the leather ends of the riding quirt landed across my one ass cheek. Again in a loud voice, she said, "When I tell you to do something, I mean do it right away!" and again, the quirt landed on my ass cheek. I knew then and there that it was going to be a long night. "Turn around!" she barked and this time I moved quickly. She grabbed my right wrist and I felt the handcuff close around it. She said in a little softer but still firm voice, "You will address me as Madam."

I said "Yes," and then the quirt made another stripe of fire on my ass cheek. "Yes, Madam," I said corrected.

She grabbed my left wrist and I felt the handcuff close around it. But then, she gave a squeeze and locked them down really tight on my wrists. In the past, she had left them loose enough that I could move my wrists around, but not this night.

Katie saw the expression on my face and said, "Too tight? I can make them tighter!"

I said, "No," then quickly added "Madam," and braced for another hit with the quirt.

"You are learning," she said. Then I felt her wrap the collar around my neck and buckle it. She slid a finger underneath it to check the tightness. It wasn't too tight that I couldn't breathe but it was tight enough that I feel it there.

I felt her tug on the leash and heard her say, "Move!"

I went around her and must not have moved fast enough because again, the quirt bit my ass cheek although this time it was halfway around my thigh as well. I moved quickly out of the room and down the hall to the playroom. She had opened the door before coming to get me and the lights were about half dimmed. The room was it always was, except that she didn't have the toys that were sitting on the dresser covered up, nor were the spanking implements sitting on the table covered. And there was quite an assortment of items sitting on it. The only thing that was missing this evening was the hairbrush. She had pulled the chair out away from the wall. We had never used the chair for anything other than sitting on previously and even then it wasn't much.

I learned a lot of things that wild evening, like not only was it hard to eat a pussy with your mouth gagged with a one inch wide leather strap, but how really hard it was to make some one cum while eating their pussy that way. Especially if you were on your knees at the time, with the handcuffs tied to your ankles and she was standing over top of you, staying just far enough away to make it difficult. We had done a little with gags in the past, but it was never for an extended amount of time. Plus every time she felt the urge to pee, I was expected to open my mouth and swallow every drop.

I also learned that she had a lot of rope and a lot of special ways of using that rope. I got tied up in all sorts of crazy positions. I also learned about the chair. She dragged me over there and had me straddle the arms with my legs. She placed my arms behind the back of the chair and tied a rope to the handcuffs. Doing one leg at a time, she lifted them up and tied them to the outside of the arms of the chair so that my heels were barely level with the seat. Then she tightened the rope fastened to the handcuffs to make me arch back even farther. My ass wasn't touching the seat at all and balls were just barely brushing against it. I wasn't gagged at that point. She grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and gave me a deep long kiss.

Katie walked over to the pile of spanking items and returned with the riding crop. She started first on my breasts. They were hard whacks but with a lot of time in between. I have mentioned that my preference for getting spanked was on my knees or my stomach so I couldn't really see the blow descending. That just added a little bit more, I don't want to call it terror, but nevertheless, I just didn't like to watch it happening. And of course, Katie knew that I didn't like it, which is why I was in this position, or at least one of the reasons. She could see me tighten up and hold my breath as it descended. Sometimes she would stop it right before it landed and would wait until I let my guard down a little before finishing it with a hard smack. Of course she tormented me verbally as well as physically.

After hard smack to my left breast, she reached over and pulled my hair and my head back, and said in a very nasty voice, "What's the matter? Too hard for you? I've been smacked on my tits a lot harder than that, and I never made that much noise." She then landed three more hard ones on the same breast in the same spot.

I had never hit her breasts. I had read someplace that it was felt that physical trauma to the breast was a possible cause of breast cancer and well the thought of it, just didn't do anything for me.

After she had decided that I was sore enough there, she worked her way down my stomach and to my inner thighs, where she really turned up the heat. Her control and aim were perfect. She never once, even brushed my cock and balls, but she got really damn close. The verbal torments kept coming as well. I was very close to crying from the pain when she finally stopped.

This kind of treatment went on all evening. I climaxed twice, both times she used her hand to bring me off, after which she fed my sperm back to me. The first time she had me so worked up, that it actually hurt when I came. The second wasn't as bad but by then I was pretty much out of it. About halfway through the evening, I just faded into some kind of haze. I felt the strokes and I moved when and how she ordered me to, but I had pretty much shut down mentally otherwise.

When she decided that it was time to end, I was led over the bed, but instead of sleeping on the mattress, I got told to lay on a sheet that was laying on the floor. She tied my feet again and passed the end of the rope up through the handcuffs. She turned off the room lights except for the nightlight and crawled on the bed. I slept and I didn't sleep. I had some really weird dreams, nothing that I could remember in detail later, but I knew they had been very strange.

Finally I woke up and the room lights were back on. I was still bound and oh, did I ache. The combination of sleeping on the hard floor tied up and the punishments I had received, made for a very painful combination. I moved a little, let out a loud groan, and after a few minutes Katie came into the playroom. She had changed into one of her silk pajama sets and her hair was back down in its normal style.

"You are awake," she said.

I groaned a "Yes."

"Let me get you undone here," she said as she untied the ropes around my ankles and then unlocked the handcuffs. I started to try and stand up but I was really shaky from everything that had happened including being tied up all night. She said, "Just take it slow," and she helped me get to my feet and then down onto the bed on my stomach. "Stay there," she said and she walked over the dresser where all the toys were. She got the jar that had the numbing cream in it and took a rubber glove out of a box in the one drawer. Katie walked back over and started dressing the marks on my ass and legs with the cream. After a regular spanking session, she would have little comments to make, like "Oops, that was a nasty one," or "Oh it's not that bad," but today she was strangely quiet. The cream started doing its work and she had me roll over on my side and lift my one knee up so she could do the insides of my thighs, then she returned the jar to the dresser and went into the bathroom to get rid of the glove. She headed out of the room with a quick, "I'll be right back." She came back with my sweatpants, helped me put them on and after a quick kiss she said, "I'll get breakfast started," and she left the playroom again.

I lay there for a little while on my stomach, then I worked my legs off the side of the bed and finally stood up. I was really sore. I made my way slowly out of the playroom and after stopping in the bathroom to take a much needed piss, I went down the hallway and out to the kitchen area. The chairs at the dining table had wooden seats but today she had placed a pillow on the one that I sat on. I took a quick look at the kitchen clock and it was close to 9:00 AM. I lowered myself carefully down on the chair and she handed me my coffee cup, which was already filled, and a couple of extra strength Tylenol. I popped them and savored that great cup of coffee. By the time I was done with the first one, she had breakfast ready which was hash brown potatoes and breakfast sausages that she had cooked, then cut up and mixed in with the potatoes. This was topped off with a layer of melted cheddar cheese. It wasn't going to win any awards as far as healthy eating went, but it always tasted damn good and was one of my favorites. She refilled my coffee and dished out a big helping of the breakfast on my plate. We sat there eating quietly for a while.

Katie said, "I'm sure you have a lot of questions."

I sat there looking at her for a little and said, "Just one Katie. Why?"

She looked down at her plate and then back over at me.

"I just wanted you to experience being totally dominated," she softly said, which was the first time that she had ever used that word. Katie asked, "What did you think of it Tony, and be honest, please?"

I said, "It was scary and painful. But after a while I just zoned out and honestly I don't remember a whole lot of what went on."

She asked, "Do you remember when that happened?"

"I have no idea," I said, "It just happened gradually, maybe about halfway through. I have no clue even as to how long the whole thing was."

Katie got this look on her face that was both scared and worried, then she said very quietly, "I stopped around midnight."

I thought for a few seconds. It had been a little before 8:00 PM when we got started and our play sessions where we switched were usually an hour or so for each of us. No wonder I felt like a truck had run over my body, and my ass, despite the numbing cream and the pillow that I was sitting on, still had a nasty dull burn to it. I didn't say anything, but then she started crying a little.

"What's wrong Katie?" I asked.

"I never should have let it go that long," she cried, "I didn't realize that you were that out of it."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I'm okay."

She shook her head no, and said, "But you weren't able to tell me if you wanted to stop. It's like hitting someone who is unconscious." Katie cried some more and said, "I could have really hurt you," and she added, "I'm so sorry Tony," as she continued to cry.

"Katie," I replied, "It's okay, honestly, it's okay."

She didn't say anything. Her crying slowed down and she picked some more at her breakfast. I finished what was on my plate and my coffee. I took some more from the pan and without saying a word, she took my cup and filled it again with coffee. We finished the rest of the meal quietly. It wasn't until many years later, that I came to learn what she had been concerned about, that dominating someone like that not only had privileges, but responsibilities as well. But I loved her and I trusted her. I didn't feel like she had broken that trust, but I could tell that she felt that she had.

As she was clearing off the table, I stretched my arms out a bit and she said, "Why don't you go lie down for a while."

"Sounds like a good idea," I said. I walked over to her and gave her a deep kiss and a big hug. "I'm okay Katie, really, I am." I said as it ended.

Katie shook her head a little and started to get weepy eyed again. I let out a long sigh and walked back to her bedroom. I got on the bed and lay on my stomach. I looked over at her clock radio and by then it was 10:00 AM. After a little while she came in, went over to her one dresser drawer and pulled out a bottle of massage oil. She sat down on the bed next to me and poured a little on my shoulders and down my back. Katie had given me massages in the past as part of our foreplay, but she knew what she was doing here as well. She started with my lower back and worked her way to my shoulders and my arms. It felt so good, so very, very, good. I remember lying there and then I fell sound asleep.

I woke up, somewhat disoriented, looked at the clock and it was 11:30 AM. Katie was lying on her side facing me with her arm over my back.

I looked at her and said, "I crashed."

She laughed a little and replied, "Yes. One minute you were awake and the next you were out."

I laughed also and said, "That was a hell of a back rub. But I want a rain check for what I missed by falling asleep."

Katie smiled, leaned forward, and kissed me. Then she rolled on her back, undid the tie that held up her pajama pants, and slid them off her legs. She got back on her side and guided my hand down into the warm wetness that lie between her legs. I carefully rolled over on my side and slid my other arm under her neck. She reached down, untied my sweat pants, carefully pushed then down over my ass, then she reached up and got the bottle of massage oil. I watched as she squirted some into her hand, which she then placed on my cock. She wiped it all over my cock and my balls. She pulled her hand away and lifted mine off of her cunt, which she turned it over and squirted some in there before returning it between her legs. She squirted some more into her hand and she put the bottle back on the nightstand. Her hand went back to my cock and she started playing and I kept playing with her as well. The oil made everything feel really neat and slippery. Of course, what she was doing to my cock with her hand and fingers felt unbelievably good. We would kiss for a while, then lay cheek to cheek, and then would go back to kissing. She rolled on her back and untied her pajama top and slid it off. I watched as she got the bottle of oil one more time and dribbled a little on both of her breasts. She started working it into the one, which I thought, was neat to watch since I had never seen her play with her breasts like that before. I pulled my hand out of her cunt and worked the oil on the other one.

With the sweatpants still hanging partially down my legs, I got up on my knees. She pulled her legs up high, I got between them, and I slid my cock deep inside of her. She let her legs down and I started screwing her. The combination of the oil and her pussy juices made for a very slippery ride. I was on my knees but my back was straight. I leaned forward a little and placed my hands on her breasts. Her hands were up on my shoulders and I had an idea. I reached over, pulled her arms down, placed my hands on top of hers and moved them to her breasts. She got a big smile and I watched for a while as she played with them as I continued stroking in and out of her well-greased cunt. After a while I placed my hands on top of hers again and worked her fingers with my fingers.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers