Katie's Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the pace with my cock and she climaxed with a loud, "Oooh" noise.

I slowed back down and took my hands off her breasts. She slid her right hand down between us and I could feel her playing with her clit. I picked up the pace and it wasn't too long before she climaxed again. She moved her hand in deep and I felt her squeeze her cunt lips tightly against my cock with her thumb and index finger. I started moving faster and could feel my own climax building.

I said softly, "This is going to be the one."

She said just as softly, "Fill me with your love Tony," and squeezed her fingers even tighter.

It was maybe fifteen seconds later that I pushed in deep and hard and the first shot of my sperm went inside of her.

"Yes," she cried softly as she felt it. I pushed again and the next squirt from my cock was on its way. She slid her hand out and with both of her hands, pulled me down on top of her so that our cheeks were touching as my last shot of cum came out. I felt her tighten up and then she came as well. "I love you so much, Tony, " she said softly, "So very, very, much."

"I love you too Katie, I replied, "And I always will." She squeezed me tightly with her arms and I heard her start crying. I said, "Stop that," but it didn't help, she just laid there crying for a couple of minutes.

I heard her say between her sobs, "I will never do that to you again."

"Not even if I ask?" I replied.

"Not even if you ask," she said and I knew that she meant it.

We would continue with our regular play sessions but she kept her word about never putting me through another hard session like the previous evening had been.

Trying to lighten the mood a little, I said, "You did look pretty damn hot in that outfit, even if you were scaring the hell out of me."

Katie laughed and replied, "Yeah, that is sexy."

Then I said, "Your poor sheets are really a mess."

She sighed and replied, "I was just thinking the same thing."

I moved my head back and we kissed for a while. I got off the bed and peeled the sweat pants, which were pretty messy as well, off of my legs. She got off the bed and after quick survey of the puddle of oil, pussy juice, and sperm that was there, tossed the covers and the top sheet completely off and took the bottom sheet off. She rolled it up and with a clean section wiped the mattress cover off as well. It was plastic so nothing had leaked through.

We headed into the shower and got cleaned up for the day. She very carefully soaped the tender parts of my ass and legs with her hand. I could tell by the sounds that she was making, that she was getting ready to cry again, but she held it in. I avoided looking at my ass in the bathroom mirror after we got out and were drying each other off. We got dressed and headed off for the day's adventure.

It was another beautiful Sunday. She packed us a picnic supper along with our usual camouflaged bottle of wine and we headed off to another State Park to go walk around and explore for the day. After we got home, she made the bed and of course we messed it up again with another long and slow session of lovemaking before falling asleep. I was still a bit sore the next day but that didn't stop me from enjoying her love one more time before we both headed off to work.

That Wednesday we went to the bar for supper. After that night when Katie followed her into the ladies room, Angie would always give me a look at her panties. The air conditioner at the bar had broke down and it was really hot in there. We were the only ones back in the booths and there were only a few people sitting at the bar.

Angie came back and after she took our order said, "Sorry Tony, no panty flash tonight."

I replied, "Oh well."

She looked around and lifted up her apron. She was wearing jean shorts that had buttons on the front. She started at the bottom and unbuttoned all of them except for the one at her waist. Angie opened the fly with her fingers and I got a look at her pubes. I looked at Katie and she was looking at Angie as well with a big smile.

Angie buttoned her jeans again and said, "Too damn hot in here tonight to wear panties."

Katie said, "You know Angie, you are right."

She slid her hands under her skirt and I watched as she slid her panties down and wiggled them off. She got them off of her feet, folded them up under the table, showed them to Angie with a smile and then stuffed them in her purse.

Angie said with a smile of her own, "I just might have to drop another tray over here."

Katie replied, "It is too hot for a bra as well." She had on a sleeveless white blouse. Angie and I both watched as she reached behind, unhooked her bra, pulled the straps down over her arms and after opening a couple of buttons, pulled it out of her blouse. She folded that neatly and stuck that in her purse.

Angie said, as she walked away, "That is not a bad idea."

She came back about fifteen minutes later with our food and it was easy to see with the tight T-shirt that she had on, that her bra was now off as well.

Katie looked at her and asked, "Are you ready Angie?"

Angie smiled and dropped down to her knee like something fell on the floor. Katie turned towards her and I could see her move hand under the table as she pulled up her skirt.

I heard Angie say, "Very nice," and she got up as Katie turned back around. Angie looked at me and said, "No wonder you smile so damn much!" as she walked away.

Angie walked back over about thirty minutes later to clear the table off. She set the tray down on the table, moved along side of where I was sitting with her back to the bar, then she looked back at the bar to see if anyone was watching and she pulled her T-shirt up so that we could see her breasts. They were average in size, her nipples were small but her areola were puffy and really stood out from the rest of her breast. She smiled and then pulled her T-shirt back down. Katie looked over at the bar and then opened a few buttons on her blouse, which she pulled to the side to show Angie her one breast.

As she was closing her blouse back up, Angie looked at me and said, "You are one lucky guy!" and we all laughed.

"That I know, Angie," I said.

We stayed at the bar later than we usually did that night and got back to the house around 9:00 PM. I turned on the TV and sat down on the couch.

Katie said, "I have to go potty," and walked down the hall. It seemed that it was taking a long time for what ever she was doing in there, but then I heard her call out, "Tony, come here, I want to show you something." I walked down the hallway. The bathroom light wasn't on, but I could see a faint light from her bedroom. I walked in and she had lit the candles. I looked down at the bed and she had put on that black corset and sheer black stockings. Her hair was pulled up in the same kind of bun, her lips were a bright red and she also had the collar around her neck. I just stood there in shock at what I was seeing as she asked, "Do I look hot enough for you?"

I said, "Very damn hot Katie."

She laughed and said, "Well what are you waiting for?"

I set some kind of record for getting out of my clothes and into the bed that night and what wild night that was. I ate her for a long time and then she sucked my cock for a while, then we would screw for a while and then start all over again. I was in no hurry to cum but I made sure she did, over and over again. We went though just about every position in the book. Sometimes we would sixty-nine in between screwing, sometimes it was side by side kissing and finger playing. We were at it for over an hour. Somewhere during this, she reached up and got the bottle of massage oil and added that to the mess that we were again making on her sheets. After another one of our fingering sessions she pushed me on my back. She got the oil bottle and greased my cock up again before sliding her cunt down over it. Katie rode me for a while and I started getting close to cumming. She slid off, oiled me again, and lowered herself down. At first I felt her cunt on the head of my cock, but then still holding me, she moved forward a little and placed the head of my cock at her asshole. She slowly lowered her ass down on it and did that feel good.

I said, "I'm not going to last too long."

She said, "When ever you are ready."

Katie rode me slowly at first, but then she picked up the pace. I watched as one of those very intense anal orgasms grabbed her body and that was all it took for me. I pushed up and in as deep as I could from the position I was in and pumped my sperm into her ass. She collapsed on top of me and my cock slid out of her at the same time. We were both exhausted.

She kissed my chest and I heard her ask, "Hot enough for you?" and she laughed.

I laughed as well and replied, "Damn Katie, that was one for the record book."

Katie laughed and said, "Yes! That it was." She wiggled her ass a little, giggled, and said, "I'd go to sleep like this if I didn't have to pee so bad."

After giving me one more kiss, she climbed off, got off the bed, and I did the same. I waited for her to finish peeing then I wiped both her cunt and her ass off. After she got off the toilet, I pissed, then we washed each other's parts off and our hands as well.

She grabbed one of the towels off the rack and said, "I don't feel like changing the bed tonight."

"Fine with me," I replied.

Katie asked, "Do you want me to keep this on?"

I said, "If you want."

We headed back to the bedroom and she laid the towel down over the messy spots. She got on the bed and I blew out both of the candles. The only light in the room was from her nightlight. I lay down next to her and we were on our sides facing each other. Despite all the sex of that we had enjoyed that night, neither of us was really tired. So we lay there, kissing and touching and hugging. Softly taking about love and all that good stuff. After a half-hour or so of this, we both yawned at the same time. We had one more kiss, then I rolled over on my back like I usually slept and she snuggled up close with her arm across my chest. She fell asleep quickly and I wasn't long to join her.

The next morning I woke up when I heard her clock radio start playing music at 6:30 AM like it always did on a workday but Katie was still lying next to me sound asleep. I rolled over on my side a little facing her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Ummmm," I heard her say in a sleepy voice, "I don't want to wake up." Katie opened her eyes and looked at me. She yawned and said, "I slept really good last night and I had some great dreams."

"What kind of dreams?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "You did interrupt a really nice one when you woke me up."

"I'm sorry," I replied.

Katie slid her hand down my chest. My cock was rock hard from the combination of her lying next to me and the fact that I seriously had to piss. She wrapped her hand around my cock and she kissed me.

"So I'm going to have to finish it," she said.

She sat up and bent over and wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking me hard.

After a couple of minutes of this, I said, "You keep this up and you are going to an early breakfast."

Katie pulled her mouth off of my cock for second and said, "Yep!" and went right back to sucking me. I felt her hand tighten around the base and as her mouth went down, her hand went up. Needless to say, it wasn't a minute later that she had that breakfast of hot sperm shooting into her mouth. After she was sure that she had milked every last drop out of it, she gave it one more kiss, then lay back down next to me. She smiled and asked, "Well?" I laughed and kissed her deeply. As I did, I reached down through her pubes and was going to play with her cunt, but she stopped my hand. "Let me go get the coffee started," she said, "Then you can play all you want in the shower."

She climbed over me and got off the bed. I headed to the bathroom to pee and got the shower running. She came in a few minutes later. She got out of her corset and stockings and freed her hair from the bun, then she got in the shower and I went in after her. We got wet under the spray, then we hugged and kissed. I reached down to her cunt and started playing. I had my middle finger in deep and my thumb on her clit. I could her feel her building to an orgasm. We hugged and our cheeks were touching at that point. Then I heard her giggle a little and she starting pissing on my hand. I laughed and just kept on playing with her until she climaxed.

She reached down for my cock and said, "I guess you already went."

"Yeah," I replied, "I really had to go."

"Next time, " she said as she kissed me.

I only spanked her two more times with her father's hairbrush. The first one happened back in the playroom the last Saturday in June. Katie said that she wanted to be on the bottom first. She had gone first a few times before so this was nothing out of the ordinary. I played with her for a while after strapping her to the bench and I started spanking her with my hand.

I gave her the first couple of spanks, then she started saying, "Harder please," after each spank.

I spanked her a little harder but not by much. I played some more and then got the cane.

Again after each strike she said, "Harder please!" but this time it was like she was demanding me to hit her harder.

After the fourth one, I stopped and asked her, "What is the problem Katie?"

She looked at me and answered, "I just need it harder."

I asked, "Why?" She didn't answer me. I asked again, "Why Katie?"

"I just need it harder tonight," she said.

"I am not going to whip you any harder," I replied, "I am sorry but I can't do that."

Katie had this strange look on her face like she was struggling to say something, but then she asked again, "Harder please?"

I said, "No!" and I put the cane back on the table, undid the straps and unlocked the handcuffs. "Stand up," I said. Katie got off the bench and I walked over and sat down on it. "Maybe it is time for the hairbrush?" I asked, not that I wanted to spank her with it but I didn't know what else to do at that point.

Katie started shaking a little and she looked at me for a few seconds.

"Yes," she said very softly."

"Go get it," I replied and she started shaking a little harder as she walked over to the table and got the box. Katie came back to the bench and handed it to me. I pointed to the right side of the bench where I was sitting and said, "Put it there." She did that and I said, "Open the box and hand it to me."

I was hoping that it would scare her enough to not want to go through with this.

"Must I Tony?" she asked in a voice that was trembling with fear.

"Yes Katie," I answered.

She stood there shaking and breathing heavily. Finally she reached down, opened the lid and slowly picked up the hairbrush. Her hand was trembling as she placed it in my hand, then without me asking, she bent down over my left knee.

I said, "Count them out loud," and I lightly smacked her left ass cheek. She let out a yell even though it wasn't hard. I waited and then I asked, "Well?"

Katie said quietly, "One," as she lay there shaking.

The next seven were the same light strokes but she started crying after the fifth one. I hated doing this but it was better than using the cane. I waited a long time before giving her the ninth and tenth spanks. They were harder but not by much. Katie lay over my knee crying for a while afterwards.

Then she stood up and as she did, I held the hairbrush out and said, "Put it back in the box."

She asked, "Please Tony, no?" as she continued to cry.

I waited a few seconds but then answered, "Okay," and I put it back in and closed the lid. "Will you tell me what is going on Katie?" I asked.

She answered, "I'm sorry Tony. I shouldn't have asked you to hit me like that."

I replied, "I just wish that you would tell me what is bothering you."

Katie leaned down and gave me one of her special kisses.

"Some day, Tony," she said, "Some day."

There was nothing else for me to say but, "Okay Katie."

She said, "I don't feel like playing any more tonight. Let's go to bed," which we did and made love the rest of the night.

The lease on my apartment was up at the end of June but I had to give two months notice to get my security deposit back. Katie had given me a key to her house back in March and had been calling it our house ever since then. I was looking forward to moving in with her but things weren't destined to happen that way. I knew that I was getting transferred to a bigger store at the beginning of July but I wasn't sure where. Then my boss came in early in June and told me that he was sending me to Stroudsburg, which was where I had trained. That was a forty mile ride each way from Katie's house and time wise was close to an hour. While it wasn't a bad drive, after a twelve-hour day, it was tough and it had burned out a few of the other managers that had run the store in the past. I was pissed but there was not much that I could do about it as my boss was going to be making moves at over half the stores in the district. I figured that a few guys were going to be let go and the rest were promotions.

Katie and I talked about it and she suggested that I find someplace close to there for the time being. I got the newspaper from up in that area and started calling on apartments. The next Sunday instead of doing our usual trip to a State Park, we went apartment hunting. As it turned out, the first place we stopped to look at was owned by a guy who was regular customer of the store up there. He remembered me from when I was there before and I told him about my situation. He said that he had apartment over his garage at his house that he had put in originally for his daughter but she moved out about a year ago and while he wasn't advertising it, he said that he would be happy to rent it to me. We drove down there, it was a about ten miles south of the store and back in the country a little. The place wasn't big, just a combined bedroom and living area, a small separate kitchen with a table and chairs, and a bathroom that had a shower stall. But it was perfect for what I needed and the rent was less than half of what I would be paying anywhere else. I had to get was my own phone but the rest of the utilities were included and the lease was month to month. Katie thought that it was great as well. Plus it was furnished. The only things that I needed to move were my stereo, TV, clothes, and recliner chair.

The landlord said that they would clean it that week but Katie said, "Don't worry, I will clean it!"

He said, "That is fine with me."

So the next Sunday we spent cleaning the place, not that it was dirty, just unlived in. But Katie went over it top to bottom. I was getting tired watching her work much less trying to keep up with her. She bought some new sheets for the bed and after we were done cleaning, we got undressed and checked it out. I got a another key made and gave it to her. I got rid of the rest of the stuff from my apartment and spent the last week in June at her house. My boss made his moves on July 2nd and I was up at my new store for Friday, which was July 3rd. One of the other moves he made was to take the assistant manager from that store and promote him to manage my old store, which left me short on help there. I had a few part time employees that worked evenings and one that always worked on Sunday's but the place really needed two full time people during the daytime, so it was going to be a lot of long days until I had a new assistant. The store was open on July 4th and the assistant was supposed to be the one working that day so I had to be there instead. I decided to stay at the apartment Friday night and head down to Katie's house for Saturday night and Sunday.