Katie's Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

"Oh my!" she cried softly and I saw her watching the one candle as it flared up.

My cock got hard but I was in no hurry. I gently played with her until she climaxed two more times. Then I moved over between her legs and like the first time she guided me in. I pushed and started slowly making love to her again.

"This is so nice," she said. After a few minutes I started going faster and her orgasm built as I did. She cried out, "Oh yes!" as she came. I slowed down and resumed the long and gentle screwing motion that I started with and she asked, "You didn't go?"

I answered, "No. I can go whenever I want to this time."

Her eyes got real big and she replied, "Oh my!"

I laughed and said, "Just tell me when you want me to finish."

Elizabeth got even more wide-eyed and asked, "How will I know when it is time?"

I laughed and said, "When you start getting tired or it feels uncomfortable."

"Okay," she answered still with something of an amazed look on her face and added, "I really have a lot to learn!"

I leaned down and kissed her. Again after a few minutes I picked up the tempo and she climaxed again.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Elizabeth answered with a big smile, "I am very okay." We repeated the cycle one more time and she said afterwards, "Go ahead and finish."

I started screwing faster and changed the angle a little so I got a little more sensation. She had another climax and right after she did I pushed in hard and emptied my balls again deep inside of her. Of course the candles flared up high as both of us came then they settled down to a soft glow again. And once again I felt Katie again very strong as we lay there kissing. After a few minutes I got off of Elizabeth and lay down on my side again. She faced me and we lay there, but she had this far away look on her face.

I asked, "Are you alright Elizabeth?"

She shook her head, looked at me and answered, "It is not going to happen but I was just wishing that I could wake up tomorrow and find myself pregnant, that is all. I hope I am not scaring you with that kind of talk."

I replied, "Not at all Elizabeth, not at all."

She looked at me like she was going to say something else, it was almost as if she was struggling to find the words but instead she moved her head over and kissed me.

I said, "I guess it is time to get some sleep."

"Yes," she replied. I reached over, checked to see that the alarm was turned on, and she asked, "What time are we getting up?"

I answered, "The alarm is set for 6:30 AM"

Elizabeth said, "That is good, I am usually up at 6:00 AM anyway."

I asked "Do I need to turn on the nightlight?"

She smiled and said, "No, I am fine in the dark."

I sat up to blow out the candles but for some reason I called out, "I love you Katie and I always will."

Katie said, "I love you Tony. Forever and ever and ever." and she gave me another one of those kiss things.

I looked down at Elizabeth and she closed her eyes and shook a little.

She opened them and said, "She just told me that she loves me and gave me a kiss."

"She did the same to me," I replied. With that I blew out the candles, then I gave Elizabeth one more kiss and said, "Good night Elizabeth."

She said, "Good night Tony. Sleep well."

I laid down on the bed on my back and she moved closer and put her arm over my chest, just like Katie always did. I lay there for a long while. I came close to crying a few times but I managed to hold it in. Then I noticed that I couldn't feel Katie any more and I wondered if the candles had something to do with all of this. I finally fell asleep but like the nights before, it was restless and full of dreams about Katie.

I didn't hear the radio start playing the next morning but Elizabeth did and she shook me a little and said, "The alarm just went off."

I replied, "I didn't even hear it."

She asked me, "Did you sleep well?"

"Not really," I answered, "But I will be okay. Did you?"

Elizabeth replied, "In a way but not as good as I normally do." She looked around the room and added, "I don't feel her here anymore."

"I noticed that last night after I blew out the candles," I said, "I just don't understand what is going on."

I rolled over on my side facing her. My cock was hard mainly because I had to piss but waking up to a naked woman didn't exactly help the matter either.

She moved close to me, and as she felt it poke her in the pubes she said with a smile, "Oh my."

I laughed and replied, "It always happens in the morning. We can make love again but I have to go to the bathroom first."

"I do too," she said and kissed me lightly.

She got out of the bed, walked around and out the door. She didn't close the bathroom door because I could hear her pissing and then the toilet flush. When I heard the water in the sink running, I got out of the bed and I waited at the doorway of the bedroom until she walked out.

Elizabeth smiled and said, "I told you that I'm not much for closing the bathroom door myself."

I went in, pissed, and washed my hands and my cock off a little. I stood there looking in the mirror for a few seconds before I walked back to the bedroom. Elizabeth had pulled down the covers and was lying on her side. I got in along side of her.

She laughed a little and said, "Would you believe that I have never done this in morning before?" I smiled and then kissed her. Our arms went around each other's backs at first but soon they moved downward. She was stroking my cock and I played with her cunt for a while. She said, "I really like this."

"It is nice," I replied.

I didn't bring her to a climax but we kept playing like that for a while. Then I sat up and as I did, she moved to her back and I got on top of her. She brought her legs up and placed my cock at her cunt. I pushed in slowly and once again we started making love. It was slow and easy for a while then I started going faster and faster. My climax built and so did her climax. I got to the top, pushed in hard and as my cock throbbed, she climaxed as well.

"Oh my Tony!" she softly cried out, "Oh my!"

I held in tight as my orgasm finished and we kissed long and deep. I moved off of her and we laid there for a while on our sides kissing.

She said, "Thank you Tony."

"Thank you Elizabeth," I replied.

"Why don't you get your shower while I get breakfast started?" she asked.

I answered, "I will."

She asked, "How do you like your coffee?

"Black with extra sugar," I replied.

We got off the bed and left the bedroom. She had a small suitcase in the first bedroom which she pulled a housecoat out of and put it on. I went into the bathroom and took my shower. I was standing in front of the mirror and getting ready to shave when she walked in carrying a mug of coffee.

Elizabeth said, "I am going to make pancakes but I am going to shower first."

I replied, "Okay."

She took off her housecoat, got the water running and got in. I shaved and then went back to Katie's bedroom with the coffee mug. I got my clothes off of the chair and pulled my shoes and socks out from under the bed. I looked at the candles for a few seconds as I sat there, and I got my lighter from my pants pocket and lit both of them.

It took a few seconds but then I felt her and heard her say, "I am here Tony."

A hundred questions raced through my mind but I asked, "Why did you have to die Katie?"

She gave me one of those kisses and replied, "It was my time Tony."

I answered, "I don't believe that."

Another kiss and she said, "Forever and ever and ever."

I just sat there quietly for a minute and started to get dressed. I didn't know what to think or even say.

After I was done I softly asked, "Will I see again?"

Again she said, "Forever and ever and ever."

I didn't know what she meant by that at least under these circumstances.

I stood up and before I blew out the candles I said softly, "I will always love Katie."

Katie kissed me again and I blew them out. I stood there but I couldn't feel her any more. I got dressed and remembered how good it felt to wake up next to her on a Monday morning and all the fun we would have. I got the coffee cup and walked out into hallway. Elizabeth came out of the first bedroom and she had gotten dressed as well.

She saw the look on my face and asked, "Are you okay Tony?"

I replied, "Yes, there are just so many memories."

"I know," she said.

I got some more coffee and sat at the table while she made breakfast.

As Elizabeth was cooking she said, "I am going to keep a few of her things. I know those pajama suits were very expensive. Jean got her that pink and white one for Christmas a couple of years ago and that red one for her birthday one year. They will fit me so those I will keep. I am also going to keep that green one you got for her. I don't know that I will wear it but I don't want to give it away either."

I asked, "Why didn't she like wearing green clothes? She never told me."

Elizabeth shook her head a little and answered, "I don't know. That was just her."

"Are you going to keep all of her panties?" I asked.

She laughed and answered, "No. I have plenty of underwear and I like mine on the plain side. I will keep the pantyhose. I'm not sure what I will do with the stockings, it has been years since I wore them." Elizabeth paused and asked, "Katie had a few pairs of pantyhose in there that were a bigger size than she wore. Do you know why?" I really didn't know what to say. I sat there for a few seconds trying to think of an answer and my face got red. "Oh my," she said, "I think I know the answer to that."

I laughed and replied, "It was something that we used to do for fun."

I looked at her and her face was red as well as she said again, "Oh my!" Breakfast was soon done and as we were eating she said, "I am really scared that Katie's ghost or spirit or whatever it is, will be trapped in this house."

I drew in a deep breath and replied, "While you were in the shower I lit the candles and she came to me. I think she is somehow tied to them."

Elizabeth looked at me and said, "Well then you should take them."

I answered, "No. You take them. Keep them safe for now."

She replied, "I will do that," and added, "Tony, I want you to come over to my house for supper next Saturday night."

I thought for a few seconds and said, "Thank you. But I really think I need to spend some time alone, away from work and everything."

She said, "Well then the next Saturday and I will not take no for an answer!"

I laughed and said, "Okay, I will be there."

Elizabeth smiled and said, "And bring a change of clothes because you will be eating breakfast there on Sunday as well."

"I can do that Elizabeth and thank you," I replied.

She said, "I just want to help you get through this."

I answered "I know and I really appreciate that." Breakfast was finished and it was already 8:30 AM. "I have to get going so I have time to stop and get changed," I said.

We got and she walked with me to the door. We kissed as lovers and then she placed her hands on my cheeks and gave me one of those special, "I love you" kisses.

She said, "Be strong Tony, I know that you can be."

I replied, "I will try Elizabeth."

I left and drove up to my apartment. The events of the past night went through my mind over and over again. I could understand a little of why Elizabeth did what she did, but to feel and to hear Katie's spirit, I just didn't know what to think. I said out loud, "Damn it Katie, you are still confusing the hell out of me!" After a few seconds that thought started me crying again.

Monday was a hard day to get through. The word had gotten out from Danny's office about what had happened and I had calls from a lot of the other managers offering their condolences. After the third one I started dreading hearing the phone ring. Not that I didn't appreciate them calling, but it was very hard to keep things together as I talked to them. I did call Danny to thank him for sending the flowers.

After work on Monday I stopped and got some groceries for the week and a case of beer. That night and Tuesday night I wasn't too bad but I cried some and spent most of both evenings sitting in my chair and thinking. Wednesday was Nov 11th. Exactly one year ago Katie had walked into my other store and into my life. I told my assistant around lunchtime that I was going back to the office and that I didn't want to be disturbed. I closed the door and sat there for thirty minutes lightly crying as I remembered seeing her for the first time.

That evening I had to run down to another one of our stores to pick up some items that we needed to complete some sales we had made. The store was close to where the bar was that Katie and I had always gone and since it was a Wednesday, I knew that Angie would be working. She had become a good friend to both of us and I figured that she needed to know what had happened, if she didn't know already. I knew it was going to be tough either way.

I went into the bar and Angie greeted me with "Hi Tony! Katie isn't here yet but your booth is open."

I replied, "Angie, when you get a few minutes I need to talk to you."

I could tell by the look in her eyes that she knew that something was wrong. I went back to the booth and sat down where Katie had always sat.

Angie came back a minute later, sat down across from me, and asked, "What's up?"

I drew in a deep breath and softly said, "Katie is dead."

"What?" she asked loudly.

After another deep breath I told her about the accident and the funeral. She was crying hard and it was taking every bit of control that I had to hold back my own tears.

She got up and said, "I'll be right back." I watched as she went up to the bar and she must have told Pete, who was the owner and the bartender, because he looked at me and starting shaking his head back and forth. I looked away and out towards the door for a little bit. Angie came back with two beers and handed one of them to me. She said quietly, "I don't drink when I am working but I need one."

We toasted to Katie, then sat there for while slowly drinking the beer and talking.

Angie asked, "How are you holding up Tony?"

I said, "Lost Angie. Totally lost. I don't know what I am going to do without her," and she just shook her head a little.

The beers were finished and I told her that I would pay for them, but she said that they were on Pete. She asked me where Katie was buried and I told her. She pulled out her receipt pad, tore one of the pages off and wrote it down on the back. I offered to give her directions but she said that she could find it. Angie folded the receipt in half, tore it across the edge of the table, and on the blank piece she wrote something down and handed it to me. It was a phone number.

She said, "If you ever need to talk to someone, call me anytime."

I replied, "Thank you Angie."

Angie got up off the seat and moved over close to me and softly said, "And if you ever want to come spend the night Tony, call me as well. I know it won't be the same but maybe it will help."

Again I said "Thank you," and as I did, she leaned forward, kissed me on the forehead, and walked back to the bar.

I folded the piece of paper, stuck it in my wallet, and after thanking Pete for the beer and saying good-bye to Angie, I left the bar.

I never called her, not that I didn't think about it a few times over the next few months. But I knew that it would be a painful reminder of all the wonderful times that we had at the bar and I just didn't want to have to deal with that.

The next night was the anniversary of the first time that Katie and I had made love. As lonely and cold as the nights of the past week had been, this was the worst. I had a couple of beers but I didn't even feel like drinking. The note that Katie had left for me under the windshield wiper of my car after that first night was still in the glove box. I had gotten that out and had brought it in to the apartment. I sat in my chair quietly for a while, then I got up, got undressed and put on the bathrobe that Katie had gotten for me. I turned on the stereo and got back in the chair and stayed there, just staring at the words that were written on the note in total despair. She had said once, "It's not the quantity, it is the quality that really matters." and while this was true, it still didn't make things any better. I fell asleep in the chair and woke up the next morning still holding the note in my hand.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers