Katie's Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

She asked me, "Fill it up?"

I answered, "Just a splash and a little more ice."

Jean filled her glass up and did what I asked to mine. She got back on the bed and after handing me my glass, we touched them together in another silent toast. We lay there sipping the Scotch for a while silently, then I put my glass on the nightstand and she handed me her glass to do the same with.

I looked at Jean and she slumped down in the bed, looked at the ceiling and said, "I know what you are going to ask," and let out a long slow sigh.

I said, "Jean, please tell me about the hairbrush?"

She looked over at me and said, "Now that Elizabeth is gone, I guess it is time."

Jean looked around the room as if she was expecting Katie to say something to her, then she rolled over on her side facing me and proceeded to tell what had happened to Katie. I'm not going to repeat what she said here. It was painful to listen to, even though by then I had suspected something like this had happened to her, and it would be even more painful to repeat here in detail. I will say, that it was a betrayal of the worst kind by the first man that she loved and a man that she should have able to trust completely. By the time Jean was finished, all the questions I had about Katie were answered. Not only about the hairbrush, but why she was afraid of the dark, why she acted the way she did when she had her period, and most importantly of all, why she had been so scared to tell me that she loved me. The final sad irony of Katie's life was that her body was buried next to her father who was the one responsible for causing her all of this pain. I knew then why her spirit never went to the cemetery and never would.

I sat there quietly just staring off in the room and Jean asked, "Are you okay Tony?"

"Yes Jean," I answered, "I am just fitting the last pieces of the puzzle together, that's all. I suspected that something like this had happened to her, not at the time we were dating but I have learned a lot over the years Jean. This is just so damn sad."

Jean asked, "Did she ever tell you about how she got involved with all the kinky stuff?"

I replied, "Yes, one night Katie told me about that college professor and the parties that he took her too."

"I was into that by then as well, but nothing like what she was doing," Jean said and added, "I had to stay in New York that summer because I didn't want to lose my job there, but I came home a few times. I was there one Sunday evening after she got back from one of those parties and her parents were out at a church picnic. Tony, she was so damn sore everywhere that we couldn't make love. I just lay there and held her. I really didn't understand then why she was letting herself be used like that."

"My guess Jean," I said, "Is that she was hoping to somehow ease all the emotional pain she was feeling with the physical pain. That if she hurt bad enough that somehow all the other bad stuff in her life would go away."

She said, "Some friends of my father had a cabin next to a lake not too far from here. Katie and I went up there for a few days to celebrate right after we graduated from college. We hiked, went skinny-dipping in the lake at night, drank a lot, and made all kinds of crazy love. One night as we were laying in bed Katie asked me what I wanted to do now that I was out of school. I said I don't know, I just want to be famous and rich. I asked her what she wanted to be? She got real quiet and said. "I just want to be normal Jean. I just want to be normal." I didn't know what she meant at the time."

I softly replied, "I guess we do now."

I turned, looked at Jean, she nodded her head yes and added, "After college, Katie seemed to be getting a little more control of herself. She would go out with guys for a while before going to bed with them, but there still were a lot of them. She had a few girl friends after college as well but nothing ever lasted real long. Katie didn't want anyone falling in love with her because she was so afraid to that she was going to fall in love with them and get hurt. It was just have a good time and move on."

I said, "And then one day she walked into my store in Bethlehem."

Jean laughed a little and asked, "I guess you don't remember me coming into your store the day after I was at Katie's house?"

I sat and thought for a little, then answered, "That was a long time ago Jean, but I kind of remember a woman being there for a while who was wearing a black coat and had red hair," then I looked at her and she smiled.

She said, "I learned early on Tony how to read people. That is the reason why I am still alive today. I had to find out for myself if what she had told me about you was true.

"And did you?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, "I wasn't feeling whatever it was that made her fall in love with you, but I could tell that you weren't like all of the other guys she dated, at least the ones that I knew. I could feel that no matter what, you would never hurt her."

I thought some more and said, "I remember when I saw you at Katie's funeral that you looked familiar but I didn't remember where I had seen you before. Katie never showed me a picture of you."

She said, "I am surprised that you even want to remember that day."

"It is very not hard to remember it Jean," I answered, "Especially every time I go back to the cemetery."

Jean said softly, "Tony, there is something else that I want you to know."

"Okay Jean," I replied.

She said just as softly, "Out of all the people that Katie had sex with over the years, there were only two that she ever told that she loved," and she reached over and lightly squeezed my hand with her hand.

I looked back out in the room and softly said, "I am so sorry Katie. I really wish that none of this had ever happened to you."

I felt Katie's presence again, then she gave me one of her kisses and said, "It is okay Tony. It is okay."

I looked at Jean and I could see that she was feeling her also. She started breathing hard and then she shuddered.

"Oh my God," Jean said still shaking a little, "She told me, "Thank you Jean for telling Tony," and then she gave me another one of those kiss things." I just smiled at her. "Damn it!" she said, "I will never get used to this."

I replied softly, "Yes you will Jean."

Jean looked over at me, and just shook her head. I got her glass of Scotch, handed it her and I got mine as well. I told her about what Charlie and I had talked about, both at the grave and at the bar and also what Elizabeth had him place in her coffin. I mentioned about her showing me the photo album and how she had given me the only photo that I had of Katie. Then I told her about what happened on that last night with that Elizabeth and I had spent together and why she had him put the ruler in there. Jean didn't say anything, she just sat there sipping her whiskey and listened as I talked.

We sat there again quietly for a while drinking, then Jean said, "I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a piss."

"I am good for now," I replied.

She crawled on top of me and I rolled on my back as she did. She put her glass on the nightstand and then took mine and did the same with it. We kissed for a couple of minutes, then Jean got off of me and headed over the bathroom. When she was done, Jean walked over to the closet and came out a few seconds later carrying something in her hand. As she got close to the bed she tossed it at me. I caught it and it was a tube of anal sex lube.

As she got back on the bed Jean said, "We sell that shit by the truckload so it's time I took it for a proper test ride."

"This is a real treat," I replied as we settled in side by side for a kiss.

Her hand went to my cock and mine after playing with her breast for while, went down to her cunt. After a few minutes of this, Jean sat up, swung around, and we got into a side by side sixty-nine. That went on for about ten minutes and I ate to a couple of orgasms, then she pushed me on my back and lowered her cunt to my face. I got the lube and first with my middle finger and then with my index finger as well, started lubing and working her asshole as I ate her.

This went for a while then Jean asked, "Ready?"

"If you are," I replied.

Jean crawled off of me, reached up and got one of the pillows, then laid her head down on it with her ass still up in the air. I got behind her, lubed my cock up, and after putting a big drop of the stuff on her asshole, I pressed my cock against her there. I started to slowly press inside of her and she let out a low growl as I did. I knew damn well that I wasn't going in virgin territory there but still I took my time. I got all the way and started screwing her ass with slow and easy strokes going in and out about halfway with each one. Jean was quiet at first but soon her breathing got heavier and as it did I started going a little faster. Her breathing got faster and she started pushing her ass back a little each time as I went back inside of her.

I went a little faster, she started shaking, then with a very loud, "Holy Fuck!" she climaxed hard. I kept on going at the same speed and a little bit afterwards, I heard, "Fuck! Fuck!" as she climaxed a second time.

I went back to my original slow screw. After a few seconds, Jean turned her head back, looked at me, but she didn't say anything, and then she turned her head back around with her eyes closed,

One more time I waited as her passion built up again and started going faster. Again she had back to back hard orgasms.

Afterwards, she looked back at me and asked, "Do all women climax like this when you fuck their asses?"

I answered, "It is about fifty-fifty Jean. Some do, some I have to finger their clits, and some it's not as hard. Everybody is different."

Jean laughed and replied, "This is one time that am I glad to be on the lucky side of that fifty-fifty!"

I laughed as well and got back to the delicious business of fucking her ass.

The next time after she climaxed, Jean said, "Two million dollars!"

I asked, "Oh yeah?"

She answered, "I will have my secretary send you a check on Monday!"

I laughed again and then things got crazy. I always have thought of getting fucked in the ass as being serious business, it is just the way that I am, but not Jean. I heard wisecrack after wisecrack and all kinds of off the wall stuff from her. There were times that I was laughing as much as I was screwing.

One time as she got close to another orgasm, she started making these, "Chug-a-chugga," noises like a train and then let out with a loud, "Woo! Woo!" as she climaxed. Another time just as she reached her peak she screamed, "Head for the hills boys, she's gonna blow!"

After ten minutes or so of this I asked her, "Let me know when you want me to finish up."

Jean shot back with, "How is a week from Tuesday looking for you?" I laughed hard and she said, "Too fucking bad we can't find a way to bottle and sell this, damn I would be rich!"

I replied, "You already are Jean."

She said, "But you would be too."

I answered, "Oh well," and I picked up the pace again and she climaxed again with a loud scream. I said, "If you keep that up, somebody will be calling the resort security.

"I don't give a fuck," Jean replied, "I will charge them admission to watch!" Then a few minutes later she said, "I want you know how lucky you are Tony."

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Been sixteen years since the last cock was in there," she answered.

I laughed and said, "You sure haven't forgotten much. I guess it's like riding a bicycle."

She laughed as well and replied, "Yeah, one with a dildo strapped to the seat! I will tell you Tony, if I put the out the sign saying that my ass was open for business, there would be a waiting line two New York City blocks long."

I answered, "I guess you have a lot of friends out there Jean."

She looked back and replied, "Hell yeah, and most of them would be wearing sandpaper condoms and I ain't talking about that extra-fine shit either!"

"Oh well," I said with another laugh.

More time passed, then Jean looked back and said, "Whenever you ready Tony," then she smiled and added, "Go ahead and give me the baby stuff.'

I smiled and after another minute, I pulled back into the tighter part of her asshole and started screwing faster.

Jean tensed up, and with a loud, "Fuck!" took off on a non-stop orgasm. I went faster and faster, she let loose with a series of, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" noises, then as I hit the top I pushed in hard.

She squeezed my cock so hard with her ass that I couldn't move as my sperm pumped inside of her so I just held there as Jean continued to climax for a good twenty seconds after I was done. She relaxed her grip on my cock but I stayed in even though I was shrinking fast. She just lay there with her eyes closed and breathing heavily.

Then Jean turned her head back, gave me that look I had seen a few times before, then after a few more breaths she said with a smile, "Not bad for an amateur."

I just smiled and as my cock finished sliding out of her ass I said, "I am going to wash up."

She replied, "I am not going anywhere at all!"

I went and washed up, then went back to the bed. Jean was still on her knees with her ass up in the air and as I got on, well the devil got me and I slapped her ass cheek.

Jean jerked a little, turned her head around and said, "Don't start anything unless you plan on finishing it!" We both had a laugh, then she straightened out and rolled over on her side facing me. "I don't know about you," she said, "But I am hungry again."

"I could eat something," I replied

"Do you like Alfredo?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

We kissed for a little while, then Jean got off the bed, called down to room service and ordered the meal.

"Twenty-five minutes," she said as she got back on the bed and we went back to kissing and playing a little.

Twenty minutes later we got up and headed to the bathroom to get washed up. I went back to the couch and put on the bathrobe but Jean was still naked.

There was a knock on the door and a woman's voice called out, "Room service."

Jean went over and answered the door. The server was I guess in her mid thirties and just looked to be the type that had a few kids and a minivan to haul them around in. She pushed the cart in, looked over and saw Jean standing there naked, then looked at me and smiled. I sat down at the table, Jean went into the closet for a few seconds, and after the woman was done serving the meal, Jean handed her a twenty-dollar bill.

"Thank you!" the server said with a big smile and added, "I hope you had a great evening."

She left the room and Jean said, "If she only knew!" and I laughed.

We touched glasses in quiet toast, I took sip and said, "This is a damn good wine."

Jean took another taste of hers and replied, "This isn't too bad for a three hundred dollar white." My eyes got real wide and she added, "What? That red we had with the steaks was four hundred dollars."

I just shook my head and said, "Wow!"

She smiled and answered, "Anytime you are ready to get spoiled properly Tony."

"I know Jean and thank you," I said and we touched glasses again.

The meal was good and between that and the wine, the bed was looking pretty attractive again, but this time for some sleep.

We got up from the table and Jean said, "You look like you are done for the night."

"Pretty much Jean," I replied, "I am getting old I guess."

She laughed and answered, "Fuck that shit. I am going to live until I die and I am not going to slow down one bit until that happens."

I said, "Well you do look pretty damn good for being forty-nine years old."

Jean stopped, turned, looked at me and after putting her finger in my face said very softly but seriously, "That fucking clock stopped at thirty!"

I just laughed and after a few seconds she did as well, then we got wrapped up in a long kiss. After it ended, Jean walked over to a small table at the far end of the room and turned on a lamp that was sitting there. I headed back to bed, and as I did, Jean turned out the room lights and got in next to me. She pulled up the sheet and we spent the next ten minutes kissing and touching, then Jean rolled over on her other side and snuggled up close to me.

I felt Katie and Jean must have as well because she twitched a little and said, "Fuck."

"Good night Jean," I said

She replied, "Good night Tony," and after a few minutes I fell asleep.

It was a good long sleep and I woke up the next morning and Jean was still asleep next to me. I looked at the clock radio and it was 9:15 AM.

I felt Jean move a little and then she asked, "What fucking time is it?"

I answered, "Nine fucking fifteen." "Holy shit," she replied, "I didn't wake up once all night."

"You did say that you needed a break," I reminded her.

Jean looked back at me and answered, "Now, I need some fucking coffee!" and she got out of the bed, called down to room service and ordered some for us.

She headed into the bathroom and after she got out, I got off the bed, went in there, and took a much-needed piss. She was sitting at the table naked, but I retrieved the bathrobe, then headed over to the table and sat down.

I looked over to her and she said, "I just cannot believe that I slept that late."

"It happens Jean," I replied.

She shook her head a few times, then there was knock on the door and a guy called out, "Room service. Do you want me to leave it out here?"

Jean yelled back, "No, I will be right there." She looked over to the chair where her pajama top was sitting, but she said, "Fuck it," and walked to the door with a smile on her face.

She opened the door and he pushed the cart in. The waiter was probably in his middle forties. He was looking straight ahead until he got to the table but then he turned, looked at Jean and his mouth opened wide.

He took a deep breath and asked, "Do you want me to clear the table?"

Jean answered, "Yes," and she walked back to the closet as he did that.

She came back out and after he was done and had poured some coffee for us, she handed him a twenty-dollar bill. I could tell that he was embarrassed and he was trying just to look at her face.

He kind of stuttered out, "Thank you ma'am. Will there be anything else?"

Jean replied, "No, but you are more than welcome to take a good look."

His eyes slowly went up and down her body a couple of times and again, he said, "Thank you ma'am."

He started pushing the cart to the door and Jean walked over and opened it for him. He took another long look at her before he pushed it out into the hallway. The whole time this was going on, I was holding back a laugh, but as soon as the door closed I let loose. Jean smiled as she walked back to the table, then she started laughing as well as she sat down.

After we had a little coffee Jean said, "I would like you to go down to the cemetery with me this morning.'

I answered, "I would be happy to go with you."

She replied, "We can get breakfast on the way down."

"That is fine with me," I said.

We each had a couple of cups of coffee then headed back over the bed. We started off with some kissing and some finger fun. I brought her to a couple of orgasms, then she pushed me over on my back and sat on top of me.

Jean leaned forward, kissed me and said, "Enjoy."

She slid down my legs, pushed them open, got between them and started sucking my cock. At first it was like pretty much any other blowjob, but then Jean started doing things with her mouth and tongue that was driving me wild.

I remembered the last time someone had sucked my cock like that, it was what Katie called, "The blowjob that I would remember for the rest of my life."

I looked down at Jean, she stopped, pulled her head back and said with a big smile, "Who do you think showed her how to do this?"

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers