Katie's Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

I laughed and Jean went back to work. She had me right at the edge of cumming for a long time and adding to the intensity was the finger that she was working in and out of my asshole. Minutes passed then finally she started going faster and my sperm poured hard and fast into her mouth. She pulled her finger out of my ass, but kept gently sucking for a while afterwards until my cock was completely soft then she climbed back on top of me.

I said, "Thank you Jean."

She replied, "No Tony, thank you," and we kissed long and deep.

We lay there for a while and then headed off to shower and get dressed. She put on a really nice looking beige bra and matching panties, which were followed by a blouse of the same color and black slacks. We had another long kiss before she put on her "War paint," as she called her makeup, then went down the elevator and out to the parking lot.

Jean led me over to a white Jaguar and said, "This is mine."

"Nice car," I said as I got in.

She replied, "I can drive anything I want, but I like my cat car's the best."

She started the engine, made her way through the parking lot and then out onto the highway. What followed next was the most terrifying five mile ride that I have ever had in my life. Jean was passing cars on the left with inches to spare and a couple of times on the right as well. Now this highway was two lanes back then and had a fair amount of traffic, but Jean didn't seem much to care about that. There was a handle set into the ceiling above the passenger door, what some folks like to call an "Oh Shit!" bar and my right hand was wrapped tightly around it. My left hand was holding onto my right wrist and I am sure that my face was white from fear. She would get right on another car's ass, slam on the brakes, look for an opening and whip around them fast, like she was in a damn race. Finally I saw a sign for a diner and Jean did as well, because she turned sharply into the parking lot and slid a little as she did. She caught it and pulled into a parking spot.

Jean looked over at me and said, "What? I wasn't driving that bad."

I managed to get my fingers opened and then I started breathing again.

I thought to myself, "This is going to be one very long ride," but I kept that thought to myself and instead I said, "That was fucking insane Jean."

She sighed and replied, "I will behave the rest of the trip."

We got out of the car, went in the diner and got breakfast. Then we left the diner and Jean's driving was a lot less crazy, at least until we got to the Interstate highway. This particular one is posted at forty-five an hour because of the fact that it is goes through a city and has a lot of bends and exits, plus it is congested at times. She weaved in and around a few cars but it still wasn't too bad. The next part of the trip was down another four-lane highway. Jean got on that, hit the gas and we were on our way. I looked over at the speedometer and it was at eighty miles an hour and still climbing. I was really expecting wings to pop out of the sides of the car and for us to take off! Fortunately there wasn't much traffic that day. Jean got off the four-lane at the road, which led down to her, and Katie's hometown, and her driving got civilized again.

We arrived at the church and the parking lot was almost filled, but it was easy to guess as to why, seeing a hearse parked along the one side. We got out of the car and started walking down the path. Jean looped her arm through mine and walked very close to me. I could sense without looking at her that this was going to be painful.

She said softly, "I haven't been back here since the funeral."

I didn't say anything and we made our way over to Katie's grave. The two roses were still there but they were starting to wilt a little. I could hear Jean started to sob quietly as we stood there, then we moved over to where Elizabeth was buried. She put her arm around my back and I did the same with mine.

Jean started crying harder and I heard her say, "Goodbye Mom. I know that I never thanked you for always being there for me but I hope you can hear this. I love you and thank you so much. You deserved a lot better in life that what you got but you never once complained. I am going to miss you," then Jean turned towards me and I held her as she cried. We stood there for a few minutes and she said, "Lets go Tony."

"Okay Jean," I answered.

We walked back to her car and like before, she was on my arm the whole time. After we were back in, she got some tissues and wiped her eyes, then she started the car and Jean drove me around the town a little. She showed me where her house was, where the school that Katie and her had first met at used to be, and some of the places that they used to go play at. The last place we drove by was Elizabeth's house. Jean stopped out front and looked at it for a few minutes.

She started to cry again and asked me, "Tony, would you mind driving back?"

"Not at all Jean," I answered.

We switched seats and after I got things adjusted, we drove off. I have been driving pickup trucks for a long time but that car was fun to drive, even if I didn't push it as hard as Jean did. It goes without saying that the trip took longer to get back than it did to get there. Jean had stopped crying for the most part but she was quiet for almost the entire time.

It was noon as we got close to the resort and I asked her, "What time do you have to check out?"

She answered, "I am staying here until tomorrow. Someone told me a long time ago about a State Park not to far from here, that has some great waterfalls and I think I would like to see this place for myself."

I replied, "It is a very beautiful place Jean."

Jean said, "You are welcome to come with me."

I answered, "I really should be getting back and well Jean, there are a lot of memories there."

She said, "I understand Tony."

We got back to the resort and got out of the car.

Jean said, "I have to go make a few calls first. Thank you Tony and I really mean that."

"Thank you Jean," I replied.

We hugged and kissed for a while, then as Jean started to walk away she said, "I will be talking to you soon."

I drove back to my office and took care of business for the rest of the day. Tuesday afternoon Jean called as usual and we talked about the weekend and the usual stuff.

I asked, "How did you like the waterfalls?

Jean said, "I will tell you Tony, as much as I love living in the city, that was really great. I got there at 1:30 PM and sat there until sunset. My ass was sore from sitting on that bench but I really didn't care. I can see why you and Katie loved that place so much."

"Did she visit you there?" I asked.

She got quiet for a little while and said, "I could feel her there but I didn't talk to her. That still scares me Tony."

"In time Jean," I replied.

The conversation got lighter after that and the call soon ended. I was late getting to the office on Wednesday as I had spent the morning with the lady that I had been an affair with. The fact she was going to be moving in few weeks was really tearing her up inside and being with her was bittersweet at best, but she wanted to keep meeting for as long as we could. I pulled into the parking lot and saw a Fed-Ex truck sitting there. My office was off a hallway that led to a few other businesses as well. The driver came out carrying one of their packages. I yelled to him as I parked, asked who he was looking for and the package was for me. I wasn't really expecting anything but some of my suppliers would send out promotional materials through Fed-Ex so I didn't think to much of it. I signed for it and didn't even look at the address label.

I went in and unlocked the office door. I set the package down on my desk and checked the email for anything that needed attending to. Finally I looked at the address label on the box and saw that it was from Jean's company. I carefully opened the one end and slid out what was inside. There was something wrapped in a bunch of bubble wrap with a note taped to the front.

The note read, "Open this carefully. There is another note inside. Love Jean"

I pulled that note off, cut the tape holding the bubble wrap and started to unwind it off of what was inside. I could see that it was a letter sized picture frame. I was looking at the back as I unwrapped it, and when I was finished, I turned it around.

There was Katie lying on her side on a bed. She was wearing a flesh colored camisole that was trimmed in white lace and a pair of bikini panties that matched the top. The photo went to just a little below the crotch of the panties and she had that great Katie smile on her face. She was posed was very tastefully and other than the small bumps on the camisole top from her nipples, there was nothing sexual or suggestive about the picture. My chest tightened as all those old feelings came rushing back again. I looked for the other note and it had fallen on the floor when I unwrapped the picture. I carefully placed the picture on my desk, picked up the note and opened it up.

The note read, "The summer before she met you, Katie came to visit me for a few days. I was doing some photo shoots and I tried to talk her into doing some nudes but she refused, so we went shopping and picked out this outfit. There are twenty shots in all, all pretty much the same pose, but this was the best one. I have the negatives here someplace if you want to see the others. I have the original of this one in my office but it has gotten a little faded, so I had my photo guys scan it in, bring the color back, and print this out for you. If you want, I can send you a copy of the picture to your email. Love, Jean."

I didn't know what to think but by then the tears were pouring down my face. I picked up the picture again and just sat there looking at it. Five minutes, ten minutes, then fifteen went by as memory after memory came flooding back in and the tears kept flowing out. I was going to get the candle from its hiding place and light it, but then I felt Katie's presence without it. It was gentle at first, but it grew stronger as the time passed. Finally I got control of myself and I felt her kiss me one more time, then I was alone in the office again. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and I was pretty sad looking at that point.

I went back to my desk, called Jean and as usual, I got her voicemail, so I hit the number to get to her secretary. I told her who I was and she put me on hold.

About a minute later, Jean picked up and said, "I guess the package got there okay."

I started crying again and I replied, "Jean, I really don't know what to say. But I owe you a big favor for this. Whatever, whenever. Thank you."

Jean said, "Hold on a minute," and I heard her lay the phone down on the desk and then her office door close. I heard her pick up the phone and said, "I don't want everyone in the office to see the old broad sitting her crying her eyes out. I'm surprised that she never showed that picture to you, Katie had a copy of it."

I replied "She never showed it to me and I didn't find it when I cleaned out her toys. If Elizabeth found it, she never told me. I think that during that last week, Katie got rid of a lot of things that she didn't want anyone to find, like that picture and her diary from back in high school. She only left the stuff in her playroom because she didn't want me getting suspicious if I went in there."

I heard Jean draw in a deep breath and she said "I have to tell you something Tony," and she started crying. "I really, really, hate the fact that we became friends because of Katie's death," she said, "But I am so very glad that we did. You are one of the few people that I know that doesn't want anything from me or will even take anything from me. And I know why, you don't have to say it and that is fine with me. I respect and admire you for that and I respect and admire you for how much you still love Katie after all these years."

"Damn it Jean," I said, still crying hard.

She said, "You don't owe me a damn thing for that picture. I wish I had known a long time ago that you didn't have a good one of her."

"Thank you, Jean," I said, "Thank you so very much."

Jean said, "I do have one favor to ask of you though."

I replied, "Anything Jean. Anything at all."

She drew in a deep breath and said, "Promise me that you will take care of yourself and I mean real good care of yourself?"

I answered, "I will Jean, that I will."

Jean sobbed a little and said, "I don't want to be the last one left."

With all the emotions that were flowing through my brain, it took a few seconds to grasp what she was saying. Not that I ever wanted to be there saying good bye to her for the last time either, but I knew where she was coming from.

I said, "I will really try Jean."

She laughed a little and said, "Well this afternoon is shot in the ass," and I laughed as well. "Too bad you aren't closer Tony," she went on, "I'd send the limo out for you and we would go get ripping drunk some place."

I laughed again and replied, "That sounds like a good idea to me Jean, but I will be thinking of you when I get to the whiskey tonight."

Jean said, "I'll be talking to you soon," and hung up the phone.

I sat there for a few minutes and then it struck me that in all the years that Jean and I had been talking, plus the letters and the emails, she had never once said good bye to me and now I knew why.

I couldn't hang Katie's picture in the office because my wife was in the habit of making unannounced visits. They were always either to pick up on a fight from the previous night or start a new one. One time when she was there, I had gone to the bathroom and I came out to find her rifling through my desk drawers. I placed the picture in a hanging folder in my filing cabinet, just behind where I have my notebook about Katie. I emailed Jean, thanked her again, and said I would like to have the scanned copy as well and that arrived in my email late in the morning of the next day.

Her only message was "Son of a bitch. I haven't had a hangover this bad in years! Love Jean."

I laughed for a long time at that.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers