All Comments on 'Katie's Love Ch. 12'

by Tnewbie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mwall23mwall23almost 14 years ago
I am so angry!!!!!

I am so angry that the story is over. I love all of your writings. It makes me smile, makes me cry, makes me feel horny, but most of all, it makes me feel good because of all of the love I read about in them. Angel Katie, thank you and Tnewbie, you are so lucky.

michassmichassalmost 14 years ago
great yarn

it sounds very realistic except for the Angel. Documentation such as the photograph with the white streak with her image, would of course be very unusual to say the least, I would be interested to see such a proof..

OldtimeymanOldtimeymanalmost 14 years ago
Very good.

I loved the whole story. that said; Please proofread/edit future stories. It does add to the contents when it all flows and the reader doesn't have to try

to think what exactly the writer meant to write. I am not a word reader, but having spent years proofreading maintenance manuals, it just comes second nature to pick these discrepancies out. I really did like the story though. Well done.

P.S. Ditto the comment prior.

gateway43gateway43over 12 years ago

It was a story I could not stop reading, thanks for letting me read it. It was amazing.

hillsofarkhillsofarkover 11 years ago
Great story but I was getting ready to give up

Until the accident. I cried thru the rest of the story. The feeling of love was just amzing.

oldmsufanoldmsufanalmost 6 years ago
Powerful

Just finished this awesome story, true or not. Strong, powerful emotions in every chapter. One of he finest I've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If this story is true, I’m really going to rock your world

Wow, This story totally freaked me out in good and bad ways. It was so easy to read in one moment and so hard to read in another. Some chapters I still haven’t read because they were so sad. There is life after death, you will be reunited with Katie, you will be able to raise your large family together. I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I started to read this story which I came across by chance. After a couple of chapters, I almost gave up, however, for some reason I stuck with it and have just finished the last published chapter.

The writing was good for the most part although there were quite a few spelling and grammatical errors.

As for the storyline, I really enjoyed parts of the story but intensely disliked other parts.

The sex was repetitive and became an ego stroking exercise.

I cannot see the attraction or justification for causing pain and physical damage to someone you claim to love. Beating someone because they are psychologically damaged from childhood abuse does not seem an effective treatment plan (or allowing them to do it to you either).

At no point did the story say what happened to the MCs wife and children whilst he was off having sex with a succession of women. Doesn’t seem like a very nice person.

I must admit that I did shed a tear or two at certain points as the story drifted a little too close to reality.

Overall, an emotional rollercoaster of a story with a few peaks but too many troughs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous