All Comments on 'Katie's on the Job'

by miss_mystery

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One thing for sure--No woman wrote this

It's some creepy wimpy guy's wet dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You've got that right

Males who get shit hole sex only get it by force.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Actually I liked it

Did find the male character a little confusing though. Was he trying to punish her or was the aggression accidental? But I thought the sex was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Girl here: Found it hot as HELL

Oh lordy, the dirty talk, the force...loved it More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it !!!!!

great story. I love giving my ass to a hot horny man. Of course I love having all my holes filled. This is a fantasy of mine being raped by a hot guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

yummy. very hot. more please.

ThreaseThreasealmost 17 years ago
Definately Hot

Maybe make it a little longer next time, but fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more please

Definately continue

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Very Hot well written

In spite of the legality the morality and ethics, the story worked. 5he main character Katie was over 18 and in spirit to be taken which canceled out the despicable behaviour of her foreman who apparently drugged and raped her, which he probably didn't need to have any extra help with the beer or drugs. The fact that poor Katie was enamored by her foreman was what made this work. The anal was not necessary as an erotic exercise in enhancing the heat but as a distraction to the already developed crescendo of sexual tension that begged these two for coupling. The fact that he dropped Katie off without them insisting further reaffirmation.of their chemistry was a missed opportunity for the author. This could've surged to greater heights with simplistic ease. Overall this was erotic and held my interest and it was fun. Thanks for a great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous