All Comments on 'Katrina Finds Love'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GAY

THIS STORY REALLY FUCKING SUCKED. I GOT SO FUCKING BORED I ACTUALLY SKIPPED PARTS. NOT ONLY SHOULD U STOP WRITING YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF FOR BRINGING THIS CRAP INTO THE WORLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOL

it was told in a very religious orientented mind, the story was good and understanding certain view points and having a broad view on life, I say it was more something that was very possible

congrats on the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pretty decent

very well written, although it did drag a little at some parts...there needs to be a tad more sex...i bet you write good non-sex stories, lots of detail...keep it up!

SonrioSonrioabout 19 years ago
Liked it

This was a well written story.

Jim and Katrina's relationship is similar to that of a friend of mine, therefore making it plausable to me. Throwing David into the mix just make it better.

Good job, Moondrift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well written

I have to agree with an earlier comment about it dragging on just a wee bit. But otherwise I enjoyed the story. Well written, decent flow from scene to scene, and the twist ending was a great touch.

Definitely keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more. =)

juanjsojrjuanjsojralmost 18 years ago
hot story

hey don't listen to that asshole or bitch who wrote the first post that loser is maybe a churrch person and thinks everything god says not to do for me I never go to church because no way I will do some of those stuff they say it's wrong incest rules who cares what they say church people are just stupid they never like having sex when they get married they are boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Give the Writer a break! Can you spell - Fantasy?

Well, Well, Anonymous in Hell,

Make those Caps bigger,

Let's hear you yell,

Your name must be Dirk,

You're such a Jerk,

Definitely not a nice guy,

Come on now...you can play nice...TRY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantacy?

to the commenter below if this is a fantacy then why is it here it should be in the fantacy area to many idiot writers don't know how to use the right catagory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
couldn't finish

way to crappy first it was badly wrtten and then you have a woman who gives head to her ass of a husband who refuses to go down on her NO FUCKING WAY as soon as he said he would do her there is no way she would continue to do him keep it atleast somewhat realistic and believable please

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The great Moondrift outdoes himself!

This story is simply astonishing, one of the very best on this site. It is brilliantly literate, emotionally intricate, and true to the highest standards of hot motherfucking. Both the voluptuous Katrina and her big, strong, good-looking son David are intensely attracted to each other. When they embrace, the mother can feel her boy's big stiff prick pressing against her, and her motherly cunt is instantly drenched. No getting away from it, David has to shove his big hard on up where it belongs, where his mom desperately wants and needs it. The fact that they're mother and son brings them to a fever pitch: "There was an exquisite dimension to their sexual bonding. In penetrating Katrina’s vagina David was entering the very place from which he had emerged into the world. Both Katrina and David were intensely aware of the beauty of this." The boy virtually falls in love with his mother's cunt, that wonderful, mysterious mommy-hole between his mother's legs, his own birth canal. "Perhaps it was the knowledge of his birth that led David, much to Katrina’s delight, to make almost a fetish of oral sex. He loved to look at her sex organ. It was almost as if he was worshipping at some holy shrine." Indeed. For lots of sons that's exactly what their mother's incomparable twat is, a holy shrine. Their implement of worship is their own hard cock, and, as with David, the culminating act of religious devotion is blowing their balls up the same cunt they came out of. David unloads his hot young balls in his mother's belly, shooting his mom a great big twatful of his rich creamy semen. After their hot incestuous fuck, David and Katrina gently kiss and smile at each other, the boy's fat prick still buried in his mother's twat. Wait a few months: it'll turn out that one of the David's frisky sperm found one of his mother's eggs--mom's golden boy has fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt! A truly beautiful tale. Moondrift, you are amazing.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another nice story

about the son fucking his mother and getting her pregnant.....but...again...the same old shit...he becomes a wimp and is made to look a complete fool....seem to have read the same shite elsewhere...why do you do it...does it give you some sort of perverse pleasure turning all your men into ass holes....must reflect you own lack of self esteem...but in the end like they say - vice is nice but incest is best and long may it continue so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

I have no complain about the subject. Its all author's privilege to choose his subject and write a story around it. Being a writer myself on here i know how not to comment on the subject. Nicely build up story and it is worth 5 stars.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
One of these days...

One of these days, I'm going to sit down and go through the entire Moondrift 'Erotica Universe', as it were. It's a shame that he (seems) to be so underappreciated on Literotica (if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me).

Every story of his I have come across (largely through the random story spinner or a recent comment) has been wonderful, a real gem. This is no exception. Lonely mother, worshipful son, raw desire, lust, love... and ending in a pregnancy. What more could a lover of incest erotica ask for?

An absolute delight to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you have to wonder just how many women end up married to a homo

glad she was able to find love with her son and end a lousy marriage,....in the end they both got what they wanted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh

Most of the people who commented must not have read the same story I did.

The Old Guy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous