Katrina Finds Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

“Darling, please…we can’t…you might…I can still get…no darling…aaaah…oh my God…”

In his frantic need for her he could not hold back and was ejaculating into her. She felt his young sperm bursting into her, and the time for averting the situation was long past. Katrina was helpless in the grip of the orgasm that now overwhelmed her.

The years of deprivation; and even when Jim was still copulating with her the unsatisfactory outcomes; the long banked up frustration; and now, at last, a young man taking her with a fervour she had never before experienced; she had no will to make further resistance.

Katrina clung to him as she orgasmed, crying out, “Yes…yes darling…yes…” And David, with each new ejection moaning, “I love you…I love you…”

She knew he loved her, and as the situation proved, he loved her with all the passion of a man for a woman. In the midst of her orgasm her thoughts whirled in kaleidoscopic colours. “He’s mine…I made him…I want…I’ll keep him always…I love him…”

David finished his ejaculating and held onto to Katrina as she sobbed through her aftershocks. She kept murmuring, “Oh my love…oh my love…it’s beautiful…so wonderful.”

He had been on the verge of pleading for her forgiveness. He had acted violently; had taken almost by force the woman he loved and whom he knew loved him; but her words made no forgiveness necessary. He had merely initiated what must have happened if their relationship was not to be completely destroyed.

They lay together, David’s penis still in Katrina’s vagina. They spoke no words for a long time, but looked deep into each others eyes and seeing there the love they sought.

Katrina thought she might feel remorse; that together they had condemned each other to the eternal hell fires the preachers of her childhood and youth had promised to the sinner. Yet she felt no such remorse. Her one thought in that regard was, “If I have to burn for all eternity, I shall still have him.”

She drew down David’s face to hers and began to plant soft kisses like the brush of a butterfly wing on it. He fondled a breast with his hand, and his penis was stirring in her again.

“Yes, darling…yes…its all right now,” she whispered. They began to move in gentle rhythm with each other, delighting in each other’s body and the security they now felt in each other’s love.

They made no special promises; they did not speak about what was to come next. They both knew that what they had now begun they would not stop. They had enjoyed a mother and son loving relationship, and now they had added to that. They were lovers and would remain such.

There was an exquisite dimension to their sexual bonding that is probably absent from most sexual relationships. In penetrating Katrina’s vagina David was entering the very place from which he had emerged into the world. Both Katrina and David were intensely aware of the beauty of this, and when David suckled her she felt as if he were her baby again, but this time she knew she was satisfying a different hunger in him and in herself.

Perhaps it was the knowledge of his birth that led David, much to Katrina’s delight, to make almost a fetish of oral sex, and perhaps for him it did indeed harbour magical powers since he found penetrating her with his tongue so overpoweringly satisfying. When he finally entered her with his penis the clinging warmth, the sweet moistness of her tunnel, and Katrina’s instinctive flexing of her vaginal muscle and her movements in rhythm with his, made her irresistible to him.

He loved to look at her sex organ. It was almost as if he was worshipping at some holy shrine. He would linger long simply licking her and sucking her clitoris. He seemed to relish the taste of her vaginal fluid and its fragrance.

Katrina felt that oral sex was one of the most loving things a man and a woman could do for each other. When she felt herself coming under the stimulation of cunnilingus she would clutch his head to her murmuring, “Oh my love…my lovely boy,” and his tongue grew more intensely active.

Over time Katrina experienced with David all the things that her fantasies had in the past conjured. Now, in its reality, as she sucked and licked David’s penis, when he sat across her, his shaft between her breasts and she folded them over it, and as he shot his sperm so that it splashed over her face, she could have wept with joy.

The fire that made them burn for each other never seemed to be extinguished. They made love whenever they could, but of course, they were constrained by Jim’s presence in the house. David came each night to Katrina’s bed, but left after a few hours because Jim would bring Katrina’s tea in the morning.

In recent times Jim had taken to going out a great deal, mainly, he said, to football matches. This gave Katrina and David some degree of freedom. This was enhanced when Jim began to follow his team to away games. He had not done this before, but he began to do this soon after David and Katrina began their sexual life together.

Their sexual need for each was well matched. Katrina felt herself to be insatiable, and David seemed to have amazing powers of recuperation. Katrina found it to be something of a challenge to try and drain David’s testicles of their semen; she did indeed succeed in this on a few occasions.

Katrina had arrived, not in hell, but in heaven, and it looked as if the ruined juggernaut was not beyond repair, and they were destined to spend the rest of their lives making each other very happy. However, there is always a snake in the Garden.

The wily serpent arrived via Katrina’s discovery that she was pregnant. There was only one possible impregnator, David. She had known the risk she ran in copulating with David, but had accepted that hazard.

Right from the beginning of her marriage neither she nor Jim had taken any precautions against pregnancy, the idea being that they would have more children. This had obviously not eventuated, and when Jim ceased all sexual penetration of her, Katrina had given it no further thought.

That first time David had taken her such protest as she had made had been based on the knowledge that he might make her pregnant. When she found that David was all she had ever wanted in a lover she had ceased to care if he got her pregnant, indeed, in her heart she wanted him to. A child by her own child seemed to add spice to their unions and in ecstatic moments she had cried out for him to “fertilise” her.

What David thought about this was not clear, but he had certainly not taken any precautions himself, and whether or not he thought Katrina might be on the pill or using some contraceptive device may remain for ever unknown.

When Katrina announced one night as they lay in bed that she was expecting a baby, David was full of remorse.

“My God, mother, what have I done to you?”

Katrina said, “Darling, I’ve just told you what you’ve done to me; you’ve made me pregnant.”

“Yes…but…God, I’m so sorry, mother…what are we going to…my God, dad! He’ll go raving mad.”

Katrina seemed amazingly sanguine about the situation. David thought she ought to be in a panic, but no, she appeared to be in complete control. He continued his protestations of guilt and sorrow, but Katrina would have none of it.

“My love, you thought you were man enough to become my lover, and I decided I was in love with you enough to let you. This is simply the outcome of that love.

“But you’ll…you’ll get rid…”

“Don’t you dare even think it, David,” Katrina snapped. “You may have put it there, but now it’s mine and I want it.”

David continued his wild protests but was smart enough to avoid any further suggestion of an abortion.

The truth is, that since she and David had become lovers Katrina had gained a great deal of self confidence and self esteem. She felt herself loved and knew she could hold her man. In short, for once she felt herself to be in control.

She smiled and said, “If you’re worried about what you father might say and do, don’t be. He doesn’t have to know you’re the father. I shall simply tell him I’ve had a lover and not mention who.”

“But mother, that’s not fair, I should…”

“Don’t be stupid, David. How much worse do you think it’ll be if he knows his own son has been making love with me?”

David saw the point but continued his abject apologies.

Katrina became angry at this and said, “David, we’re both responsible, and if you didn’t want this to happen why did you start? How do you think I feel? I at least knew it could happen, and surely you couldn’t have been blind to the possibility? And now, to hear you rejecting it…not wanting the baby…it’s heartbreaking.”

“Mother, I didn’t mean…in any other circumstances…if we weren’t mother and son…”

“You’d have been quite happy about it?”

“Well, yes, I couldn’t have wished for anything better for us.”

“Well we are mother and son; we are lovers; I am pregnant and I’m not having an abortion and you don’t even have to carry the responsibility. That’s how it is. I love you and I’m glad to carry what we’ve made, but if you don’t like it…”

“Mother I didn’t mean…I didn’t say that. If you’re happy about it, then so am I.”

Katrina calmed down. She realised that David loved her and was concerned for her, and the whole circumstance was somewhat bizarre, but if he was happy about it she’d work something out.

Jim had to be told, of course. Even if she said nothing the situation would eventually become obvious. She didn’t want David around when the anticipated explosion took place, so one evening she told him to clear out for a couple of hours.

Jim was sitting in the lounge watching television, and Katrina marched in, turned the set off and sat down.

“Hey,” protested Jim, “I was watching a replay of the game, why did you…”

“Because I’ve got something important to tell you.”

“Oh, all right, what is it, the gas bill?”

“I’m going to have a baby.”

Jim did a double-take and there was a long silence.

“You’re what?”

“I – am – going – to – have – a – baby. Is that clear enough for you?”

There was another long silence.

“But you can’t be, we haven’t…”

“No, we haven’t Jim, not for years.”

“Then…Oh my God,” Jim burst into laughter. “You’ve done it at last. You’ve actually done it, religious scruples and all. I’ve wondered all these years how long it would take for you to break down and get your self screwed, and you’ve finally done it. Been a bit careless haven’t you, sweetheart, taking it in the raw like that?”

Katrina was stupefied. She had expected a tirade, and instead Jim had laughed.

Recovering slightly she went on to the attack.

“What the hell else did you expect? You haven’t fucked me for years and…”

“And knowing what a randy lady you are I expected you’d have to take someone on board sooner or later. I’m just surprised it took you so long and that you’ve been careless enough to get pregnant. I hope it’s worth it sweetheart. Does he still want you and the little bundle of joy as well? By the way, who is daddy, anyone I know?”

“That’s my affair, Jim.”

Jim laughed again.

“Yes, I suppose it is – well not quite – it’s his affair as well.”

“What the hell are you laughing at Jim? It’s no joke.”

“No I suppose it isn’t for you – well not for me either really, but it does give me my freedom.”

“You’ll leave me, then?”

“Either that, or you’ll leave me. You didn’t expect much else, did you?”

“No. What did you mean by your ‘freedom’?”

“Ah, yes, you see, I’ve got my own little confession to make.”

He sat grinning at her and she sat waiting for him to go on.

“Well, aren’t you going to ask me; aren’t you curious about my little secret?”

“You’ve got another woman.”

Another and even more uproarious laugh from Jim.

“Darling love, you’ve got it all wrong.”

“Well what then?”

Still grinning Jim went on, “Not long after we got married I gradually came to realise that my orientation wasn’t for women but men.”

“You mean you’re…”

“Gay; yes. I tried, I really tried, but the female body just doesn’t appeal.”

“But you haven’t actually done anything about it?”

“Oh yes I have.”

“Who with?”

“Now come on, you won’t tell me who your lover is, so why should I tell you who mine is?”

“Fair enough. What are we going to do?”

“Well, I don’t think we should be hard on each other. I didn’t give you what you wanted, so you went elsewhere. You didn’t have the right anatomy for me, so I went elsewhere.”

“So…?”

“So I’ve had a standing invitation for a long time to move in with someone, and now I’ve got no reason not to; see what I mean?”

“But David…he still…”

“Yes, I know. I think, given the anticipated generosity of my friend, I shall be able to be equally generous to you and David, but please, don’t expect me to keep the new born infant as well.”

“No, of course not.”

“Katrina, let’s not have any ill will. We made a mistake, that’s all. I didn’t know what my sexual leanings were when we got married, I just sort of discovered it as I found…”

“My body undesirable?”

“That’s being a bit hard on yourself, darling. It’s just a pity it all took so long for me to find out.”

A sudden thought flashed through Katrina’s mind and she muttered, “It’s just as well it took so long.”

“What was that?”

“Oh, nothing…nothing really…just a passing thought.”

Katrina smiled to herself.

“Now,” Jim went on, “we can settle details later, but if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to the match.” He turned the television set on again.

A somewhat relieved if bewildered Katrina headed for her bedroom to await the arrival home of David.

About an hour later an anxious David joined her in bed. Once she had allayed his anxiety she suggested that he might like to make love. David protested, “But you’re pregnant, it might…”

“Silly boy,” she sighed, “yes, I’m pregnant, but not ill, and I’m feeling horny, so show me how much you love me.”

He parted her legs, raised her buttocks, and after looking at her sex organ for a few moments, showed her how much he loved her with his tongue.

Katrina lay back gasping with pleasure and the thought came into her head, “Whatever would they think at the church if they knew?”

She had another thought. “Bugger what they’d think at the church.” Then she gave a loud cry, put her hands behind David’s head, and held him to her as she felt that moment of intense pleasure sweep over her.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers
12