All Comments on 'Katrin's Needs are Met'

by ATLovin

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sure he could

Most men do have a better wife, but then most men are not cucks. Don't think your married and thats a good thing, I'll skip your stuff from now on, but never put it in loving wives, interracial, fetish, gay, whatever, but your fantasy dribble is not loving wives, slick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Garbage!

What a pathetic gay loser you are to write trash like this. Get some freaking help for yourself if this is how you think a marriage should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
if you blow another dude your gay.

honestly why do these homosexual stories end up in loving wives?

Since male on male oral sex and drinking other mens cum is your thing, and its pretty obvious it is from your story. So in the future gay male would be better choice when putting your odd hobbies into prose for perusual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck You

Didn't get far, but still you should have your ass kicked for not putting this filth in gay. How did they let you post this like this? Disguesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
White wife fucks black men, I suck black cocks

Great story. My wife started fucking black men when she was 15. Her single mom fucked black men. When I first met my future wife I shared her pussy with my frinds. One night while fucking she asked me if she could fuck black men. I got turned on. That weekend we went to a bar and picked up a young sailor. After the first blak sailor we agreed that she should only fuck black men. I would eat my wife's pussy after she fucked a black man. I soon was sucking black cocks before and after they fucked her. Our daughters ahve found that they enjoy fucking black men too. My wife and oldest daughter fuck black men together. They go on dates and return home freshly fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The story was going along great...

Until you ruined it with the gay stuff. That's OK, I share stories with other people and what we do is edit stories like this to take the gay stuff out and make them better stories. We love the stories where the wife has the best sex of her life with a very well hung guy, white or black and the hubby watches. We don't like anything gay in our stories. I am thinking about starting a site just for stories like that. The guys who like the Hotwife stories where there is no gay activity at all, including going down on the wife after she has been with the other guy. For some reason some people insist on trying to expose other people to stuff they don't like. It's rude. next time, have this put in the gay section.

Gave you a 1 star for the rudeness and because I did not like the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap...again

I agree with everyone else, please get this garbage out of this category and into Gay Male. I would imagine any woman would fuck anything having being married to you. If you are straight, please seek help for the sake of all mankind. You are not a cuck because that presupposes heterosexuality. You are gay, and while I am a firm believer in "to each their own", even as a woman, I began to taste vomit reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

more of the same please. keep up the good work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A perfectly good story ruined by the author

If you're going to write loving wives stories, then that's what you should do. Don't try and mix gay male activity with slut wives. The story was good until he became a cock sucking fagot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you are sick

You are a married faggot. Your parents and family must be real proud of your most recent accompolishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wrong category, asshole.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Self Scorn becomes u

When of no value scorn yourself - Is that your mantra wimpus self cuckster.<P>

Yours is a tale of gay selfish addition to male humiliation and self disrespect because you aren't worth being in the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seriously,

Do any of the authors on this have a sex life? I'm really starting to feel that none do. I'm becoming convinced that the posters on this site are a cross section of middle aged fat losers who haven't been laid in years. These postings are just so pathetic, so distrubed... out of a 100 postings in the loving wives category... maybe 5 are actually about a loving wife. half the rest are gay fantasies from losers... don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against gay men, but the gay men I know are out getting fucked and enjoying life... not pretending to be hetero to cover up their gay postings... the other half are about humiliation, pain, suffering an absolutely unrealistic, stupid behavior about one spouse just completely screwing over the other... this posting is both in one! Seriously, why don't you just write about the guy taking a sharp knife, cutting little slits in his penis and pouring salt over them... does that excit you? Why do you losers fantasize about this? Really, have you ever asked yourself? My God, go out, get laid, have some sort of normal sex life. Even if you just have to pay for it, it would be better than this childish, pathetic bahavoir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

The comment below about putting salt in the slits on his cock! I came strait away! You write it and I read it baby! LOVE the story! I suck a lot of black cock too!-pistolpackinpete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES Petey I am SURE you DO!

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it

I liked and wish there were more stories like it around here.

sgettoitsgettoitover 13 years ago
Great story!

Would love to hear more!

machandsomemachandsomeabout 13 years ago
Really

You are one sick puppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't get it

What is with the rash of gay stories in this forum? Seriously, don't they have a section for this shit? How is it that the one percent of the population has to invade every fucking thing...I personally don't care who sucks what dick (especially if I don't have to witness it, echh) but if you're a man and you like to suck dick, this is not the forum for you. If you get off on reading stories about rump ranging, this is not the forum for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yikes - what garbage!

Puke

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent!

Now, THAT was a very sexy story. I Loved it! I want to experience the exact same things. Would love my 52 y/o wife to suck & slowly fuck a big black cock & then let me clean them both. And lick and suck his big cock and taste his cum! Keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Divorce coming

Because who wants a cheating slut for a wife? Even in a fantasy. What about Aids and STD's? Throw her out.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Let me vent my existential hate of cuckold stories once more. I don't know what existential means, but the lefties surrender to live it.

bbclovebbclovealmost 3 years ago

Loved it, This is very realistic and believable and I loved how there was no Dom sub humiliation bullshit. This is how cuckold couples should be....Thank you

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

She loves big cocks and he loves her while cleaning up

Lets correct that

He loves big cocks and he loves her while cleaning up because...say it with me, because like the kids who applauded this mess, he's.....drum roll please.....gay. The CuckServatives here amuse me.

SimepopSimepop5 months ago

Vile & disgusting, & that’s the good parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous