Kat's Venice Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat couldn't resist and she scraped the apex of hubby's cock through the tightened fabric at the top. She was rewarded with his entire body tensing up once more, and this time she could hear a soft moan escape his lips. Once again, the power had shifted and she had taken the reins.

A bridge passed silently overhead and Kat performed her patented 'jailbreak' move. In a matter of seconds, she silently busted out the one eyed criminal which had robbed her of her virginity all those many years ago. With nary a sound other than the release of pressure from 4 buttons, Kat now found herself gazing upon hubby's throbbing and clearly angry cock.

Hubby was simultaneously thrilled at where this romantic boat ride was going, and angry at how easily he could be dissuaded from his efforts at control. The pleasure his wife was capable of giving was overpowering, and yet he so desperately wanted to maintain the upper hand. Remembering that he had a ponytail of her hair within his grasp, hubby tightened his grip and took control of his wife once more. He pulled her head back so he could see her beautiful face, and then curled himself down so he could kiss her passionately on her plump limps.

Instantly the two lovers became lost in a world of darting tongues and soft moans. When Kat kissed her husband, the entire world would melt away, and this time was no different. Memories of all they had been through over the hears flashed through her mind. She loved this man, and she wanted him to know it with each breath she took and each movement of her body. She began to writhe beneath him as her inner goddess began to prep for the pleasure that was sure to come.

Kat's hand was travelling up to take hold of Hubby's thick shaft when she felt her hair tighten across her scalp. Hubby pulled her back -effectively breaking the kiss- and gazed down upon her with a look she rarely saw. It was not dissimilar to a wild big cat stalking it prey at a watering hole. His gaze was steely and unflinching. She felt the grip to her hair tighten once again, and her head was abruptly turned to face the pulsing cock head she had been teasing mere moments earlier. Her shock at his forceful treatment caused her mouth to open a bit. Hubby must have instinctively known this, because he simultaneously lifted his hips and used his powerful hands to impale Kats warm and glistening lips onto the shaft.

Kat's eyes widened in surprise, and she even resisted a bit. What had gotten into her husband? Was this the same man who so often wanted her to be in charge? Pressure at the back of her head forced another inch of hubby's cock into her mouth. Kat's mind raced through all the possibilities: was the gondolier watching? Would he be offended? Would the two of them be arrested for public indecency? Hubby's hips bucked again, sending another couple inches toward the back of her throat.

"Holy shit!" Kat thought to herself. Her options were limited at this point, and she relaxed a bit as her inner goddess spread her legs and began to stroke herself. A gurgled groan escaped around her lips as the hard unrelenting cock proceeded all the way down and past the back of her throat. Hubby's powerful hands had her locked in place as he pressed her down further and further.

Just as soon as it began, Kat was lifted from Hubby's now completely glistening manhood. Several strings of thickened saliva connected the spreading head to her bottom lip. Kat eyes were watering at the oral assault that had just occurred, and then she felt the pressure at the back of her head once more as her hair was pulled tight. Just as before, the entire glistening length of her husband's manhood disappeared into her now willing mouth. This time however, when she reached the bottom, her hand came up and fished down past the confines of his clothing and grasped a hold of the swollen orbs that would soon be unloaded.

Another gurgle escaped Kat's lips as her inner kinky slut kicked in the doorway of her mind and pushed the clearly surprised sexual goddess up against the wall.

Kat once again was allowed to breath as the massive obstruction in her throat was removed once more. She gasped for breath and passion as another bridge passed overhead. She didn't know what had gotten into her husband, but she liked it! Time and time again she allowed him to have his way with her body. She was his cock slut and he obviously would not be denied on this night!

Kat no longer cared if they were caught. She no longer was worried if the gondolier was watching. All that mattered was the satisfaction of her man, and the un-caged passion which he was exhibiting. She liked him this way. No worries, no reservations, no doubt. She was his, and she would fully submit to anything he wanted.

Hubby's heavy swollen sack repeatedly smacked Kat's nose and cheek depending on how he held her in place as he thrust. She took every inch of him as his hips jack hammered up into her. She knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer, as his trusts became more shallow and erratic. Hubby usually preferred to see his load delivered to his wife, but tonight was different. He was not pulling back, and he most definitely was not stopping! Kat's eyes glanced past the side of the boat to see a dock coming up close, but she didn't have time to contemplate what was happening before Hubby's hips locked into place, and his hands held her head down halfway on his shaft.

An explosion of warmth filled her mouth as the first contraction of his bliss rolled through his body. The amount of semen that shot out was too much for even the legendary Kat to handle, and a huge stream of the thick hot seed shot down the back of her throat filling it completely. She tried to swallow it down, but was unsuccessful before the second and third jets filled her mouth to capacity. Kat had no choice but to break the tight seal she held around his member in order to allow the overflow to escape. Thick globs of glistening white liquid pearl cascaded down her knuckles and onto the quivering abdomen of her frozen lover. Kat hummed loudly as several more torrents of hot love jetted forth showing her just how much her man loved her in this perfect moment frozen in time.

Just then, the gondola bumped harshly into the dock. Kat snapped back to reality as the gondolier had disappeared. Hubby was still looking at her with a fierce desire, and Kat was unsure what would happen next.

"We better go for part two" Hubby said in a low growl.

"I need a towel!" Kat whispered. "There's is so much!"

"You're fine!" hubby snapped.

Kat had literally never seen hubby this way. Something had really gotten into him. She wasn't sure if she should be afraid, or more turned on than ever as she watched him move to the front of the boat to help the gondolier tie it off. She glanced over her shoulder to see old hands tying up the back of the boat, and she wondered what she would do when the old man saw her face literally dripping with her husband's cum.

Kat's salvation was in the form of a rope in the middle of the boat that was lined up perfectly with a tie down spot on the dock. Her quivering hands began to move the rope up, across and back again, but then her husband was back at her side in a flash before she could continue.

"Let me help you..." he said. The power in his voice was intoxicating, and Kat couldn't help but obey.

Hubby's hands moved like lightning undoing the tangle that Kat had manufactured. Then he started to once again perform elaborate motions with the rope and the dock. However; this time he made a mistake and caught her delicate wrist in one of the loops!

"Honey..." Kat said softly.

Hubby continued the multiple loops between the dock and the boat. Kat's wrist was entangled at least 3 more times. She lifted her free hand up to try and wrench free, but soon it was bound as well.

"Honey!" she said a bit more alarmed.

Hubby slowed a bit as he finished off the knot and then gazed deeply into Kat's eyes. In the dim light of the gondola lantern, she couldn't be entirely certain - but it appeared as if hubby eyes were no longer blue at all. They had turned into a darkened jade color that appeared to almost glow with an internal fire.

Kat found it difficult to formulate her concern under his powerful gaze, but eventually she muttered, "Baby you accidentally tied me to the dock."

"I did?" Hubby said.

Kat's face was more beautiful than ever as the thickened globs of white began to liquefy and stream off the corners of her mouth and chin.

"My GOD you're beautiful like that!" Hubby whispered in reverence.

"Honey... I'm stuck" Kat said as she tugged unsuccessfully with both arms.

"Oh... yeah..." hubby said dismissively.

Kat began to lose her temper when her husband's hands slowly passed down the length of her bound arms. The coolness of his touch and his piercing green eyes made her shiver in place. She looked down as his hands reached the ornate knot around her wrists. With a tug here, and a slip there, hubby released the knot from the dock, but left her arms securely bound. He glanced back up to her and she saw a mischievous twinkle flash across the jade orbs.

"Part two!" he said and lifted her into his arms.

"What the HELL is in the food down here?" Kat thought to herself as her man carried her up and out of the gondola. She looked over his shoulder to see the slender boat slip into the darkness behind them as her husband carried her to points unknown. Her face was still warm from his baptism, and her wrists were still bound. Her naughty bits were practically screaming at her for satisfaction and at this moment she didn't even CARE that his junk was flopping about in the wide open and smacking her ass every fourth step.

"Here we are..." Hubby said and let Kat back down to her feet.

"Baby?" Kat said practically out of breath with anticipation. "What's going o-"

Her words were cut off as her normally sweet and gentle husband spun her around and clasped her bound arms tightly against her body. With deliberate power and restraint, Hubby pressed his still swollen member into Kat's bottom while slowly running his free hand up and down the length of her abdomen. Kat's entire body was electrified under his touch, and she found it difficult to do anything other than focus on her man's raspy breathing in her ear.

"You like this don't you baby?" he said, sending a jolt of electricity down her spine.

"Yes I do." Kat replied.

Her husband responded by bringing his hand up to her neck and twisting her head to the side so he had full access to the delicate folds of her ear. Kat could feel him nibble on her ear lobe and then take a slow breath into his lungs.

"That's not the way I want you to answer me." he said.

"How do you want me t-" Kat's voice was cut off by a gasp as she felt Hubby's bare cock grind into the fold of bottom. The combination of being totally restrained and totally turned on was almost too much to bear.

"I want you to answer me like the Cock Queen you are." he said.

"Mmmmmmmm" Kat purred hearing her husband's true desire. "I can do that." Kat lifted her ass up and slowly lowered herself back down across Hubby's full length.

"Ohhhhh yeah baby. That's it." He whispered.

"Baby I want your fucking cock inside me." Kat whimpered. "Please fuck me baby. I need it so fucking bad!"

"You naughty girl!" he hissed with a smile. "Such a filthy mouth!"

"C'mon baby fuck me please? I want your cum inside me too!" Kat turned her head so Hubby could see the glistening slick still present on her cheek.

"Don't you have enough cum on your face?" Hubby asked while pushing into Kat's bottom once more.

"Oh Fuck baby! The taste of your cum makes me horny... I need you to fuck me right here... right now!" As Kat spoke she laid herself down on the nearby chess table in the courtyard and lifted her ass as high into the air as possible. Once in position she began to sway her hips back and forth in an effort to charm her favorite snake. "Fuck me please!" she begged.

Hubby watched his submissive wife offering her body to him, and he reached down to stroke his cock in anticipation. "Ohhhhhh yes baby. I could fuck you so hard right now. Is that what you really want?"

Kat's bound arms extended above her head and she growled into the space between her arms and the table with a muffled, "Oh YES! I want that so FUCKING bad!"

Hubby couldn't take the sight any longer, and he stepped forward to his wife's firm waist and roughly ripped off the dress she was wearing. Kat gasped as the night air wafted around her newly exposed skin. She had hoped to surprise her man by wearing no underwear, but it seemed as if HE was the one with all the surprises tonight.

Hubby's hand gently caressed Kat's bare ass as she continued to lay across the courtyard table. Kat couldn't see him, but she definitely could feel him as he squeezed, and kneaded her folds. "OH FFfffuCK! Baby? I need you so bad!"

The only reply she received was series of three loud "SMACK!" sounds along with impacts to her left ass cheek that caused an echo through the courtyard. Hubby's heavy cock slammed into her soft flesh sending ripples up her back.

"ooooooo! YES!" she cried. "Gimme that FAT cock baby!"

Several more flips to her opposite ass cheek had Kat moaning louder than ever. "Oh YES that's it! Fucking slap my ass with that cock! YES baby!"

Hubby stopped and put his large hands on each of Kat's shoulders. He lifted her up until she was once again vertical in front of him facing the table still.

"If I untie you, will you run away?" He asked

"No.."

A forceful push to Kat's round bottom had her changing her vocabulary. "Oh GOD! Fuck no baby. I can't leave that fucking cock of yours. I need it so FUCKING bad!"

"Good Girl" Hubby snarled. A few quick motions of his expert hands, and the rope binding quickly withered away from Kat's wrists and fell harmlessly to the cobblestones below.

Kat used her freedom as best she could and gave her muscular husband an aggressive shove backwards. "I want to WORSHIP that big FAT COCK of yours!" Kat said as she lifted her loose fitting shirt over her head. Another quick motion and her miniscule bra joined the shirt on the stone below. Kat stood there in her heels and leggings with nothing between her and her husband but the warm night air.

Hubby's still entirely erect manhood stood out like a flagpole off the side of a skyscraper. It danced up and down with each beat of his heart and Kat wanted nothing more than to suck it down once more. She placed her hands on either knee and slowly bent over until her heavy breast dangled completely free from her chest. Hubby cock bobbed up and down at the sight and Kat had a playfully difficult time trapping the elusive beast between her lips.

Once contact was made however, she sucked down hard causing a bit of leftover come to add to her hedonistic pleasure. She slowly moved her head up and down until she allowed hubby's cock to pop free from her lips with a sound that echoed across the stone walls.

"Mmmmmm" she said slowly licking her lips and smiling. "Tasty!"

Kat immediately lunched forward once again to take about half the shaft into her mouth. Hubby steadied himself against the hot brick wall as his wife opened her throat. With the showmanship she was known for, Kat slowly and effortlessly swallowed each and every inch of his meaty sword.

"My GOD!" Hubby said and looked up to the stars above. "Fffffffffffuck!"

Kat retreated back and took a deep breath. "You like that don't you baby!" Kat took her man and slapped his girth on her left cheek several times. "I need you to fuck me! Can you do that PLEASE"

Hubby took himself from her grasp with one hand and grabbed the back of her hair with the other. He turned her head to the opposite side and slapped his thick meat to her opposite cheek. "Only if you are my total slut baby. Will you FUCKING talk dirty to me? I need to hear you scream."

"Oh my GOD yes!" Kat hissed and sucked down her man one more time, making sure to lubricate his shaft properly as only a good little slut can do. When she was done, his shaft glistened in the dim light and was dripping from the dew of her lips. Kat dutifully leaned back over the table, and whispered "Fuck me baby. Fuck me now!"

Hubby was already there and in one swift motion buried his cock into Kat's quivering pussy without even a hint of restraint. The speed and force with which he entered her literally took Kat's breath away. All she could do was gasp at the top of her lungs and eventually bite the only thing she had nearby: her arm. Hubby saw the erotic abandon with which his slutty wife found satisfaction, and it caused him to nearly pull out all the way before slamming back into her with a loud smacking sound.

"OH MY FUCKING ...G-" Kat's voice cut off as her hair was gripped firmly once again by her newly found aggressive husband. He pulled her hair so hard that her back arched up and her waist curved so his cock head pressed perfectly on the G-Spot so many women find elusive. He then bucked his hips with blinding speed so that the assault on her pussy was overwhelming enough to cause her to cum right then and there without warning, pomp, or circumstance.

Hubby looked down with a sense of power at his wife being converted into a simple puppet on his stick. She was entirely under his control and he made her release last longer than anything she had ever experienced before. Just when the pleasure would begin to subside, Hubby would begin the rapid-fire thrusts again, causing his wife's eyes to roll over into her head. She had lost the ability to speak and could only gasp for air and mutter incoherent syllables with each of his thrusts.

Once Hubby had his fill giving his wife more pleasure than she had ever experienced at one time, he focused on himself one final time. His heavy balls had completely re-filled and were ready to burst once more. His wife was lying there on the table before him, and he marveled in her carnal beauty once more. Her hair was a complete mess with good portions of it stuck to the side of her face where his cum was still slick. Her face was far from the perfectly 'done up' smiling woman winning a photographic auction a little over an hour ago. Now her face was racked with pleasure, and her mouth seemed to be stuck between either biting her bottom lip or forming the letter "o" with her mouth. She was the perfect cock worshiping slut that he wanted her to be, and he let her know it. He took her hair once again in his hands and pulled her back up to his face.

"You are... and always will be... Mine!"

Immediately upon finishing his statement, Hubby began a slow and deliberate impaling of Kat's body with his fleshy manhood. Each stroke was incredibly long and incredibly powerful. His swollen testicles slapped up against Kat's clit and she began to shudder in place once more as her toes turned inward on her heels. Hubby reached up and placed his hand near Kat's lips and she sucked on his fingers for dear life. Both lovers were about to go over the cliff while stomping on the gas.

Hubby was the first to dive over, and he buried himself deeply into Kat's womb before releasing a torrent of his seed into her ovaries. Kat was convinced that if someone had been below the table, they would have seen her flat belly swell out with the copious amounts of sperm her husband was pumping into her. Wave after wave of hot liquid hit her in just the right spot, and she could no longer control her own body either. Her pussy clamped down on his rock hard cock and began to milk it from base to tip. Each contraction she felt was like a magical hand pulling him in deeper and squeezing each precious drop from his rapidly emptying balls.

Both lovers stayed frozen in their coital pose as their bodies became one. The entire city could have appeared around them and they would have not been able to move. After an eternity of colored internal explosions, and heated breaths, Kat and her husband slowly parted. A torrent of seed fell from her quivering lips, and Hubby's cock finally abated back towards its normal size. They were both out of breath, but full of life. Kat stood up and kissed her man over her shoulder before she started to gather up her clothing.