All Comments on 'Katy Gets a Mommy'

by StressingAsian

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
massagetherapymassagetherapyalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

This is an excellent story! Well developed "characters" and a real natural lead-up to the love scene.

Really an awesome effort... can not wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So real, so hot!

These people were so real, with Daniel's mom carefully guiding Katy through new experiences. All their reactions were totally believable, as arousing for the reader as they were for the characters. Great writing and sensitive development of the relationship, with true insight into how such a situation can occur. I'm hoping you'll tell us more about Katy another time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This was "taking care of Katy?"

This was exploitation by someone old enough to know better to a child by legal definition. It was not taking care of. It was ABUSE! It was the sexualiztion of something that should never, ever be sexualixed. Saying this is fantasy only glosses over something that should never be glossed over. This child was victimized.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Beautifully done

Katy was at legal age so Patty wasnt subjecting her as a minor and she did give back to Patty willingly without any questions asked I loved the story I hope Daniel is open minded about his mothers sexuality in helping Katy step over the boundary .

Pat

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Good story!

I do hope this isn't the end of this one.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Super amazing

A great story by a good friend. Maybe you should co-author a story with someone of like mind. Keep up the fantastic work. JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not Normally My Cat

A friend referred me to this story. I read very few stories since editing and writing keep me busy, and when I do this isn't a category I'd be likely to read from.

With an editor's eye, I'll just point out I saw a few typos and a couple large blocks of text that would've been easier to read had they been broken into smaller paragraphs. Just my two cents' worth.

As a writer/reader, I think it's well written and flows smoothly. Excellent decriptions and certainly a plausible story line, which I appreciated. And the erotic descriptions are also very good, which I reacted to physiologically. It's apparent that a lot of thought and effort went into it. I gave you a "5".

Keep writing!

SxRxSxRxalmost 17 years ago
Almost There

I felt that the story started in superb fashion. We had a really nice treat to the build up of Patty and her 'empty nest' issues. The writing was very well crafted. Then came the section that introduced Katy, which was once again fairly well crafted. Unfortunately, it seemed that Katy succumbed and Patty pressed just a tad bit prematurely. The story seemed to lose it's intricate, well-crafted pace and rhythm. Lit does that sometimes as we feel obligated to get to the good stuff. You are clearly a wordsmith in apprenticeship and I loved you style. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hoping for MORE

Very good story. Now continue. I got off on this part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lit Chat

We Met on Lit chat and you told me about your story and said it was so so. It was amazing! Keep up the good work Kiddo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW WOW

omg omg that was just dream perfect you did an amazing job really enjoyed , you should definitely write more mother/daughter stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh wow

when can we have the next part to the highly erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

Yes there were many typo's however, the story was very good but could have been longer. Like having Katy come back to pleasure her new mommy, many times without the son knowing what they are up to. This could really have developed into a very steamy hot story as the Mommy takes more subtle control over Katy for their mutual enjoyment (sexually). I note that this was written a few years back, but if you are still around, continue on with the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

More needs a part 2 when she takes her virginity

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

Loved your story and how it developed however, like so many of these stories on Literotica, it really deserves more chapters as heck, you just got started with the great new relationship between mother and sons girlfriend. Deserves more for your readers.

sharksharksharksharkabout 4 years ago
Love it!

I really enjoyed the maternal actions of the full figured woman! It was so submissive the way the petite girl sucked her toes! Would love to see more development of the little girl breastfeeding on her new Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
mmmm...Lovely!

I love how Patty is a thick full-figured woman with a sexual appetite just as big!

I love how Katy has a fight with her mother, and how Patty takes full advantage of this!

Patty proves to be more of a mother than little Katy could ever have!

Please continue.

secretLacesecretLacealmost 3 years ago

Love how sweet they where. Great emotions. Would love another chapter in this loving spirit.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years ago

What a great story, and so well told. 5 stars from me x

TheLittlePrincess223TheLittlePrincess223over 2 years ago

I love love LOVE this story!!! Oh please do continue it! It's my new favorite story. It's so sweet and beautiful and the most perfect story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous