Katy Perry's Sexual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

I took the plunge and said, "You won't have to pay me off. To keep quiet about....that message. If you need it quiet, I mean," I semi-stumbled. I almost thought I'd been paid enough with the sex, but that didn't need to be said out loud.

"Thank you," Katy said quietly. After a pause, she said louder, "I shouldn't be shocked. I thought he'd at least...." she trailed off. "I knew this was one last gasp from the start. I thought he'd at least try to gasp with me!"

A few more puzzle pieces from the 2011 part of the night snapped in place. Why she was really dressed up, why she was waiting around, why she was "Here's hoping" for a better 2012, etc. And yet this was how she was starting 2012 instead.

"Like I said, unless you wanna trash him in Vogue or something, I won't break the news early," I offered. "I didn't even show my friends our photo last night."

"You didn't? Why not?" Katy asked a good question.

"I don't know. Something about wanting to keep it private and just for me, or something. I can't remember that far back right now," I admitted.

"I get that. I kind of envy it too," she confessed, but then corrected, "Not that I wish I forgot those parts with you."

She technically could have meant the parts with our clothes on. But I wasn't brave enough to ask for clarification.

"I mean, I was thinking about our talk right when you came back," she went on. "I was thinking how that was the last nice moment I had, before he....did his thing. I thought maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if you stayed with me....and then there you were, passing by. How could I forget that?"

I kind of saw her point there.

"Well, it's.....nice to be thought of on New Years," I said.

"At least someone thought about me," Katy said not so subtly.

"I'm glad about that too. For a few reasons," I got comfortable to admit.

"I can imagine," Katy figured. Yet none of us still wanted to go any deeper.

But instead of referencing last night, Katy said, "Thanks for sticking around. Today, I mean."

"Sure," was all I had. This was a woman probably just as vulnerable, and just as afraid to be alone right now, as she was last night. Even without the alcohol or sex. Nevertheless, I told her I was okay with still being here anyway, and I meant it.

I wasn't thinking about getting another kiss out of it -- not consciously. My unconscious already had more than enough to go on. Yet she leaned over and gave me one anyway, for just a second.

When she broke, she said, "Guess that had to taste better than last time."

"Hard time remembering, remember?" I joked, not trusting myself to do anything else.

Katy paused, smiled a little smile, then leaned over and kissed me again. "In case you forgot," she commented afterwards.

"Not possible," I let out.

The water helped me with my hangover, but that cleared myself up even more. So did leaning in to initiate the next kiss. And joining in when she initiated the next.

Once again we were going at it, but not as aggressively as before. This time we had more of a head on our shoulders. This time we went slower and let ourselves relax. This time we took our time.

She clearly needed one more of these to ease her mind, before she started putting the pieces back together. If that's what I could do for her, then there was no need to give her the same performance. If I had one last shot, I was going to be even more thorough.

We just kept kissing as my hands went up and down her hourglass figure, hidden under that pink robe. Yet I untied it soon enough, then stepped back and gave Katy room to shrug it off. She was completely nude in front of me once again, but she was standing still long enough for me to drink it in.

I got my shirt back off in return, then had her lay down on the bed. I leaned over and started getting my pants off, while I attached my mouth to her breasts. As I slid my pants off, I worked over her tits slowly, kissing and nibbling whatever I could.

My tongue slid across the underside of her left breast, then licked between both, then went underneath her right breast. After suckling underneath, I suckled the skin to the left of her nipple, then to the right, and then below. Katy moaned, but it was softer and sultrier than the ones from last night, and I acknowledged it by finally biting down on her nipple.

I pressed her tits together and kissed them back and forth, rubbing my face harder against them. Katy pushed her groin up against mine, although I still had underwear on. As she grinded against me, I pushed my face into her cleavage once more, then finally left to go down the rest of her body.

I kissed down to her stomach, yet my hands remained on her breasts. Eventually, I made my way back to her pussy, although it was the first time I saw it from this angle. I dipped my tongue, dabbing it like she dabbed my cock to end last night, watching her moan appreciatively but impatiently.

I pushed her boobs up right as I sunk my tongue in deeper and let my lips join in. Katy parted her legs wider and lifted them up, then rested them on my shoulders. She had my head in a good grip, but I wasn't going anywhere -- not with all I was lapping up.

"Mmm....I'm glad I'm sober for this," I heard Katy purr. I nodded my agreement and licked her up and down at the same time. I looked up and saw Katy tilt her head back, before staring down at me with an insatiable look. Less wild than the one from hours later, but even more penetrating.

My thumbs worked on her nipples next, but I had to finally let go of her tits for now. I lowered my arms and Katy dropped her legs off my shoulders to make room for them. I promptly put my hands on her thighs, let my thumbs start rubbing again and let my mouth dive back in.

As my lips and tongue kept working, my hands went further up her legs and towards her pussy. When they were close enough, I lifted my head and put my right index and forefingers right in her. After only a few seconds, I took them out and put my left index and forefingers in. I switched hands back and forth a few more times, but Katy bucked into them and cried out for all of them.

Ultimately, both my forefingers rubbed her and took turns going inside, as my tongue rejoined the action. The combined work made Katy lift herself up, grinding on my face as her hands held my head down.

Despite the humping and writhing, Katy seemed more relaxed than when I brought her overboard before. As soothed as she was, I had to make her lose control a little. So I put my right index and forefinger back in, slid the tip of a third in, and pushed the other two in as deep as I could.

Almost as soon as I did, I pulled out, shoved my tongue back in, and let it go deep for just a few seconds before taking it out. To top it off, I shoved my left two fingers in all the way, then pulled halfway out and let another tip go in.

"Oh! Uh huh...." Katy cried in appreciation. She hummed almost musically as I licked her up and kept my fingers in, wiggling around as much as they could. I even caught her off guard by moving my tongue over to her inner thigh, as my right hand rubbed the top of her leg and went down to her hip and ass.

My fingers fucked her harder and my tongue teased her thigh before finally going back to her pussy. That buildup helped do the trick, as Katy groaned, tightened up and started coating my fingers. Anything that escaped, I licked up with my tongue.

Before long, I took my fingers out and smeared what was on them on her left inner thigh, then licked it up. I suckled my fingers to top it off, then caught my breath and looked at Katy catching hers.

"Fuck, I missed that," Katy let out, which I could interpret in a number of flattering ways -- at least for me. Couldn't speak to anyone else, though.

I left Katy's legs and slid up right next to her as she composed herself. "You really took your time," she complimented. Before I could thank her out loud, she rolled on top of me and continued, "My turn."

She seemed recovered enough, as she proved when she kissed down my chest. Her tongue circled my nipples, then nibbled on them one at a time as I did with hers. She then licked down to my bellybutton, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

As her eyes turned ever darker and sexier, if possible, her mouth found its way back to my cock. Yet for her encore, she just licked up and down my shaft, maintaining eye contact and teasing me with her tongue. It tortured me further when it got to my balls, licking them one at a time and then between them, before her mouth took them both in.

She jacked my shaft off and rubbed it across her nose and face while sucking my balls. In short order, Katy popped them out and went up to suck my head, then went back to my balls. She went back and forth between the top and bottom of my genitals, but stayed at the top to kiss my head.

Her lips slowly went down the side of my shaft, smiling wickedly as my hand went over to her hair. I refrained from grabbing the soft locks, even as her lips slowly slid up to the underside of my cock. She kissed it, licked it teasingly and then suckled on it, making me shove my hips up although I wasn't in her mouth.

That mouth went back to my balls, with both of Katy's hands on my dick. She stroked me up top and suckled down below, then her hands slowly slid up, followed closely by her lips and tongue. Katy bore a hole in my head with her big, stunningly beautiful blue eyes once more time, then finally took pity on me and plunged her mouth all the way down my cock.

But after swallowing it once, she popped her mouth off again and left it alone.

I was in agony for several seconds, which made me barely notice as she hovered on top of me. She lowered herself down on my cock and gave me sweet relief, which was almost too sweet.

Once I was all the way in, Katy stayed still and gave me time to contain myself. When I looked suitably calm, she sat up and slowly started to ride me. Before long, her tits were bouncing on cue and I was about ready to join in.

Her hands rested on my chest to steady her ride, with mine going back to her hips. She didn't need much of my help to bounce on me, but I tried my best. We established a slow but steady rhythm, which helped me relax and take in her bouncing breasts above me.

But soon, I knew even that wasn't enough for the whole show. So I sat upright, put my arms around Katy and met her thrusts right back. I went backwards so I could rest my back on the wall, as Katy was wrapped around me and I could wrap around back.

I savored getting to feel her entire gorgeous body against mine, gliding my hands all over her curves and hips. She rocked back and started kissing me again, and I eagerly joined in. Our tongues moved together slowly but passionately, as our bodies did the same.

"Mmm, you like that?" Katy asked when we broke apart and her thighs clenched harder on me.

"Fuck yes, I do," I honestly replied, leering at her from head to waist. "God, you're sexy."

I made up for that way too obvious line by kissing her breasts, then her neck, then her lips again. In contrast, my hands squeezed her ass harder.

"Ooh, you like that?" Katy pointed out. "Your tongue did for a bit last night."

"Oh, you....ugh, remember that?" I asked, going a little faster.

"What other parts might like it?" Katy dared to question.

We had been going slow and sweet, compared to last time, but now Katy was starting to ride me faster. As the mood started to change into the home stretch, I took her hint and pushed it up a notch by gliding my left forefinger over her asshole.

"Uh huh," Katy approved. "My tits get all the attention, but...." I got the message, getting my finger closer to her backdoor.

I brought it back to my mouth to get it wet enough, but Katy beat me to it. She sucked it down and wet it, like she did with my cock, giving me the same seductive look along the way. I let my cock thrust harder into her for it, then slowed down and focused on getting my finger into her ass.

When the tip went in, Katy tightened around it and my cock at the same time. I almost went harder into both her holes for it, but contained myself. For every inch of my finger that went in her ass, my cock pushed deeper into her pussy. Before long, Katy pushed her ass back on my finger, adjusting and letting herself take it all in.

"Oh yeah.....that's just right....double fuck me now," Katy asked. I pumped my cock into her twice, then carefully pulled my finger out and pumped it back in her ass. With both items buried in her, I started DP'ing her slowly.

As my finger and cock got faster, my right hand clenched her ass and gave it an experimental slap. When Katy groaned in approval, I put my cock and finger all the way in and spanked her at the exact same time. Katy just rode me harder as I tried my best to keep up.

"Oh, shit fuck," Katy groaned, with an interesting combination of words. "You're fucking me so hard...."

"You too...." I answered. I fucked her deeper with just my cock for a few moments, then merely used my finger. Katy gritted her teeth and rested her head on my shoulder, jiggling her ass back to meet my finger.

"I want you in my ass when you cum," she whimpered in my ear. "Get it in there before you cum...."

The more she tightened, the harder that was going to be. But when she squeezed me extra good, I decided not to take chances, and had her get off me and turn around.

I fingered her pussy and wet my right finger so it could wipe more juices on my cock. For good measure, I fingered it and then used that finger to circle her ass. Finally, her back rested against me and she lined her ass up against my wet cock, leaving me to start putting it in.

I let the left finger that was in her ass rub her nipple, as my right finger returned to her pussy. My mouth was on her neck, helping Katy to relax as she fit my cock into her rear. With her pussy being worked over and being on the brink itself, it helped the pleasure outweigh the initial pain.

When she was ready, she went up and down on my cock nice and slow. Like much of this sequel, this final act went nice and slow, as I also fingered her, squeezed her tits and let her sultry body writhe in front of mine. But since the actual fucking was naughtier than anything we did last night, the combination was a perfect finale.

Katy leaned her head back and kissed me, moaning into my mouth as the sensations made me moan in hers. We quietly encouraged each other with low curse words and deep moans, egging us on to finish it all -- no matter how much we didn't want to finish right now.

But as my finger curled inside her and my hand pushed her breast up higher, it was clear we couldn't put it off much longer. One more look down at her perfect, round ass jiggling while being full of my cock, and it was extra clear.

Katy frowned and bore down, crying out hard as she came harder on my finger and hand. Her ass also bore down, squeezing my shaft just as it couldn't take any more.

"Fuck, yes, cum!" she babbled, and I babbled back in incoherent gibberish before I followed her orders.

As we released, Katy slumped backwards and rested her head back on my right shoulder, while I rested my chin on her left shoulder. After I took out my fingers and put both arms around her waist, the sight almost resembled a weird Heimlich maneuver.

Finally, I scooted forward so I could lie down on the bed again, with Katy still lying on me. My cock eventually got free from her ass, but the rest of her stayed put.

"A happy new year so far," I commented as I got sleepy. Perhaps too sleepy to remember that wasn't entirely true for Katy, despite my best efforts. But since she had no comment or tears, maybe I did better than I thought.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

March 2013

I walked down the street with my newspaper, glued to the gossip section. Although I already read about the second breakup of Katy Perry and John Meyer online, I still couldn't put this down.

To the detriment of the person I banged into in the meantime.

Once I felt the impact and steadied myself, I looked around to apologize and/or avoid getting slapped or punched. Yet my gut was punched anyway when I saw who was there.

By some act of God, I was in Katy Perry's orbit right after a breakup, again.

I swore to myself I said "Fuck me" out of shock, not out of wishing.

But if New Years wanted to come for me two months late...

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12