All Comments on 'Katy's First Threesome'

by MichaelandKaty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 15 years ago
WOW

Great story! How do I get invited over for dinner. I'll even bring a great bottle of wine.

OK so I know there is a slim chance of that happening so keep the sentual stories comming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Classy Loving Wives

Great writing, and with a lot of the necessary ingredients. Slow burn, anticipation, dwindling reluctance from a coy wife and then lots of desire. The sex was well paced, understated, as if the big thing going on was the emotion, the fun and the sharing. I think it really happened! Now Katy, sweetheart, be a good girl and give me a call and I'll come over with the lads and we'll give you a much nastier, filthier fucking, the next step you could say, requiring you to be a lot more submissive and slutty than that. We might let Mikey have a go too...MORE PLEASE! Mancelt.

BlBonesBlBonesalmost 15 years ago
Refrreshing

It was refreshing to read a well written story. It truly was a story, not just a description of someone fucking and giving blow jobs. Are they going to have another supper and go the distance? What about still another supper where the guest is another woman? Go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story...

Very hot, well written story! Experienced some similar situations and they are some of my favorite memories. Thanks for the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cucks always share their whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous