Katy's Way Ch. 08

Story Info
Katy has her way, but James is rewarded handsomely by Tim.
4.3k words
3.31
38.7k
9
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Hi, James. It's Tim."

"Oh. Hey."

"James, do you have a few minutes to chat?"

"Sure, I guess."

"No, I mean, not on the phone. I'm at the coffee shop you and Katy like to go to. Could you come down here alone? Don't tell Katy what you're doing."

James craned his head around the hallway corner to see if his wife was still in the bathroom. She was.

"Uh, okay. 10 minutes?"

"Great. Thanks, James."

James was surprised by Tim's appreciative tone. They hadn't had much conversation as Katy usually did the talking if her husband was watching her with Tim. Tim had told James before that he respected everything about him except for his marriage to Katy—as in, he was clearly acting disrespectfully by putting his cock in her.

James had mostly had a very hard time believing Tim had any respect for him at all. And why should he? If James were to fuck another man's wife right in front of his eyes while hubby did nothing to stop it, would James respect that man? Certainly not. He would laugh at him. James was almost certain that Tim laughed at him behind his back.

Tim had coffee waiting on the table for James, and a coffee for himself as James walked into the coffeehouse. James sat down at the table. Tim spoke first.

"Hey James, thanks for coming. Katy told me once you like your coffee black, if I'm not mistaken."

James didn't know where to start. Eeeny meeny miney moe. "Katy talks about me to you?"

"All the time. Your wife loves you very much."

"Well, she loves me, but she loves your cock more," said James regretfully.

"Okay, but she also loves me, but not as much as she loves you."

"Sure."

"I'm serious. What possible reason could I have to butter you up?"

"I'm still trying to figure that out. Dominance naming."

"What?"

"Dominance naming. It's a way to take control of a debate, by intimidating your opponent. You did it to me relentlessly the last time we had one of these long chats. 'James, this is how it is. You've gotta listen, James. James, you're wife wants to fuck me, so I'm gonna fuck her, James.' You're not doing it now, all 'thank you's and compliments. You want something."

"Yes. Your equal participation. I asked you here to see if you wanted to be a part of something. If you prefer, I can do it without you. That time that I was 'dominance naming' you was strictly to give you as strong an impression as possible that I had no intention of breaking off my relationship with your wife. I figured you would either kick my ass, run away, or give up, and that would be that."

"Hmph. So, I gave up, is what you're saying."

"Well, yes, but it's meant as a compliment. My real point, however, is this: I wanted it to be over as quickly as possible. I didn't see any reason to drag out some emotional melodrama. Unlike your wife, James, I don't get off on your pain."

"Could've fooled me."

'Well, if that's the case, I'm sorry. The thing is, James, I've been in your position before. I'm still sort of in your position right now, a little bit."

"Come again?" James chuckled sardonically.

"Ah. Right. Very good. Look, seriously. I was the cuckold in my last relationship."

"Sure you were."

"I was, James. She cheated on me once, felt guilty as hell, and told me about it. I kicked her out of the house. While she spent the night in a hotel, I was at home, picturing her with another man, jerking off like a goddamn teenager. I never did quite figure it out. Hot as hell."

"True."

"Anyway, the next day, she came back to the house to beg me to take her back, which I did. That same night, while we were fucking, I told her I wanted her to keep doing it. She couldn't believe it. It took some convincing, but eventually, she was screwing around on me constantly. I didn't even always get to watch."

"So, what happened to her?"

"Well, she wanted me not to sleep with other women."

It hadn't even occurred to James before that Katy's behavior justified his sleeping with other women. He realized that Tim's ex was nuts.

"Ha! Did she tell you this with another man's cum in her pussy?"

"That's right, James. Predictable, no?"

"So you left her."

"Yep."

"So, how exactly are you in my position right now? You've got a wife I can fuck?"

"Nope. But I do have a girlfriend."

"Hmph."

"Do you think I don't have feelings for her?"

"Oh, I know, you feel her whenever you want."

"James, I get jealous when I watch her with other men."

"Film her, you mean to say."

"But, of course, it turns me on. And I get even more jealous when she goes off on her own with someone I've never met."

"What's this now?"

"See? You've learned to trust me. You know I would never hurt Katy."

"She sees other men, men neither one of us know about?"

"Well, I know about them—I think—even though I don't know who they are."

"You think?"

"James, I always told you that I was never the one in control. It doesn't matter that I order your wife to swallow cum, I'm only doing it because she wants me to in the first place. You understand? I'm playing a role when I do those things. There are plenty of times that Katy and I have sex alone. During those times, it's usually Katy calling the shots, not me. You know? 'Fuck me harder, Tim. Take me from behind, Tim. Tim, fuck me in the pussy, but cum in my asshole, okay?' Every time, James."

"Jesus, enough already."

"Come on. Shut up. You like it."

"Okay, but why are you telling me all of this?"

"James, I make plans to come over to your house and bang your wife's brains out in front of you so that I can watch her have those incredible orgasms. They're always a little better when you're involved. Also, I do it that way, rather than just fucking her in private all the time, because I know I'm doing you a favor. You love watching those orgasms, too. So, sometimes I come over with a raging hard-on, only to see that her car is not in the driveway. And I see you sitting in the living room through your front window. I'm guessing she told you she was going out to be with me, and she went and cheated on both of us."

"Christ! How many times has this happened?"

"More than a dozen. And I had no idea who she was with. James, The thought of my girlfriend, your wife, going out of her way, lying to both of us when she could fuck whoever she wants with complete openness, makes me insanely jealous."

"Me too! Fuck!"

"But it also makes me want to go to the bathroom and whack off right this very minute."

"I can relate."

"Because it means she's doing something that makes her cum in a way that neither of us can make her cum."

"In a nutshell."

"So James, are you in or out?"

"...Of what?"

"You and I are going to give Katy the craziest orgasm of her life. One she'll never forget, as long as she lives. We're going to make sure she knows that she needs us."

"What. We're going to DP her together?"

"Christ, it's like you haven't heard a word I've said. No, James. Not even close, brother."

"Then what?"

"Well, I can't tell you. That's part of how it's going to work. I just wanted to see you in person, to convince you of my respect for you, and to find out if you are fully committed to your wife's pleasure, no holds barred."

"No holds barred?"

"You'd have to trust me. Know that I would never do anything to seriously hurt either one of you, and give me permission to interrupt your life in whatever way I feel is necessary to get the job done. After this, Katy will be putty in our hands."

"OUR hands?"

"Do I have your permission, James?"

James stared hard at Tim as he thought this over. This was going to be big, that's for sure. How much more slutty could Tim possibly make her? James had watched video of his wife being used by up to 10 men, and his best guess-timate of how many different individual cocks had, at one time or another, been buried in Katy's pussy since their marriage was around 70. In less than one year. He'd always thought the titles of other people's homemade videos were outrageous, that they must have been exaggerating. Most "deviants" probably just had one or a few deviant sexual experiences on film to share with others, the rest were just actors. Katy was no actor. "There's no way around it," thought James. "My wife is a cum whore."

Could Tim somehow push the envelope even further? Did James really want him to try?

"Do I have your permission, James?"

"...does anything...I don't know, anything gross...does anything disgusting enter into this?"

"You will definitely not have to worry about that. In most ways, except one, this will be run-of-the-mill for you and Katy."

"And that one way which is not run-of-the-mill will drive me up the wall."

"And Katy. Do I have your permission?"

"Fuck. What the hell. I'm game."

"Excellent."

---------

Wednesday was James' day off from work. His alarm was set to wake him up at 4:00 P.M., but he woke up at 2:00 P.M. instead. That's when his bedroom door splintered in half as a large man dressed in all black with a balaclava covering his face kicked through it with his foot. The aggressor and two more of his black-clad compadres stormed into the room, placing a cloth bag over James' head before he had time to realize the severity of his situation.

"Hey! What the fuck! HELP!!" yelled James, as he struggled against all 3 men holding him down on the bed.

"HELP!" he shouted again, as the needle punctured his forearm.

"SOMEbody hel...." James trailed off as the drugs took effect and he lost consciousness.

---------

James could hear his wife moaning loudly as he came to. He had a mild headache, and could tell that he was blindfolded. Then he realized that he was naked. Then he realized that his legs and arms were bound to the chair he was sitting in.

"OH YEAH!" Katy was shouting. "FUCK THAT PUSSY! FUCK IT! HARDER! HARDER!" James could hear someone's balls hitting his wife's ass in a very fast rhythm. His heart was racing. Getting kidnapped can do that to you. Once he heard Katy in the room with him, he figured this was what Tim had been talking about, but he was having a hard time calming down. Realizing after the fact that you aren't in any danger does little to reduce the anxiety of having been kidnapped.

"OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM SO HARD!" he heard Katy scream, as he had so many times before. The he heard a series of rapid camera shutter clicks. And again. Professional photography?

"AUUUUGGGHHHHHHH!!" belted out Katy. James could tell from the way her pitch changed at the end, and from the fact that she had announced it's arrival, that Katy had reached climax. His dick got hard. He felt a small hand grab his erection.

"What the fuck—" he started, but was cut off by Tim's voice coming from right next him.

"—James, relax. That hand belongs to a gorgeous, completely naked female. Listen to your wife while my friend Jennifer here gives you a hand—and maybe a thing or two on top of that."

Jennifer, whom James cold not yet see, was pulling on his cock slowly, pressing her thumb into the underside of his shaft on the upstroke. It was immediately one of the best hand-jobs James had ever experienced as he listened to the guttural utterances of his wife riding out the shockwaves of her orgasm with whomever currently had his cock deep inside of her. He heard another string of camera shutter clicks.

But who could she be fucking that would surprise him? Hadn't Katy already lived out this particular fantasy? "I wasn't tied up, last time," thought James, "but I don't think that would be good enough for Katy's craziest orgasm ever." His heart raced as a strange, feminine hand stroked him. James felt like he was forgetting something.

"James," started Tim again, "the blindfold will come off soon—"

"—Oh, GOD!" interjected Katy, loudly.

"—but not until I'm ready. I want to warn you first, and not just to amp up your wife, but as an actual warning to you: you're going to hate this. It's gonna tear you up, man. That's one of the thing's Jennifer's here for. I want to make sure you get yours, if you can." Jennifer spit in the palm of her hand and resumed stroking James' erection. James could hear the cock sliding in and out of his wife's pussy. Her moans were softening.

"Frankly, I outdid myself. I feel bad, honestly. But I think we're both going to agree later that it was worth it." String of shutter clicks. "James, I figured it out."

James groaned as he felt Jennifer's warm, wet mouth close around his dick. She used her tongue expertly as she moved her head back and forth on his shaft. "Figured out what?" he asked.

"Oh, oh! OH!" began Katy again.

"Who she was fucking. Behind our backs."

James writhed in his bonds, moaning occasionally as Jennifer gave him the blow job of his life. "You found all of them?"

"OH! Shit! James!" yelled Katy. "You like—OH!—that little bitch's—OH!—mouth around your cock?! OH!"

"It feels good, honey," replied James to his wife.

"Wait until you—OOH!—see who I've—AH! AH!—been doing! OH! FUCK!"

A male voice grunted in time with Katy's yelps.

"James," Tim continued, "there was no 'all of them'. It's just one man. The man who's going to cum inside of her—very soon, I should think. They've been going at it for about an hour."

"Oh, GOD." said James, as Jennifer attempted to vacuum the semen out of his cock with her mouth.

"OH! GOD! FUCK!" yelled Katy.

"How'd you—unngh—do it? Ohhhh." James asked Tim.

"I got Katy to tell me her secrets the same way you did, James—I fucked it out of her."

"OH! YEAH, BABY! I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING! AUGH!"

"GRR! HNGH! RRRRAAHHHHH!" shouted the male voice.

"James, I've hired a professional photographer and a videographer to make sure we get as much mileage out of this as possible. He's filming all of this. Them, you, me, Jen—all of it. This'll be hurting you, and making Katy cum, if you want it to, for a good long while. They're going to cum soon. Do you want to see who our naughty little lover has been fucking for the past few weeks as she lied through her teeth to do so? Jennifer, stop teasing the poor man, already."

James felt Jen's mouth stop sucking his cock abruptly, immediately followed by her thighs on the outside of his. "She's going to fuck me!" thought James with delight. He felt her very light weight in his lap as she guided his erection to the opening of her vagina. James almost came, but managed to stop himself, when he felt the tip of his dick settle into a tiny cup of wet flesh, and Jennifer's hands on his shoulders.

"OH! GOD! FUCK HIS BRAINS OUT, YOU HOT LITTLE BITCH!" screamed Katy, surprising James on a new level as the tightest pussy he'd felt in years clamped around his shaft. He knew Katy and her partner would cum soon, and his blindfold would be pulled off. He wasn't going to last long.

Jennifer slid down James cock, causing him to moan loudly, and pressed her B-cup tits against his naked chest to whisper in his ear. "It's okay if you cum right away, but I'm going to keep fucking you!"

"Jen, wait," said the disembodied voice of Tim as Katy and whoever filled the room with their grunts and screams. "James, it's time to remove your blindfold. Katy, tell your husband whose cock it is buried inside of you right now."

And Tim removed James' blindfold as Katy screamed, "CUM INSIDE OF ME DAN!"

"WHAT?!" cried James as he gazed upon his wife, in Tim's "studio", wearing her wedding gown and headress, and riding her former ex-lover reverse cowgirl in his lap. James had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It was glistening for three rapid thrusts, and cum-covered for the rest as Dan growled like a conquering barbarian.

"NO! KATY!" sobbed Dan, as he realized that his wife had been breaking the only promise left between them, and doing it for the past few weeks. Jennifer, the sexiest little vixen ever to straddle James' lap, was bouncing on his erection at a wild pace, and making high-pitched, breathy vocalizations.

"YEAH! AHHHHHH!! UHHHHH!" yelled Katy as she had the best orgasm she would ever have, feeling Dan's seed shoot warm and deep inside of her while watching her kidnapped, tied-up, hubby experience the most bittersweet mixture of pain and pleasure humanly possible.

"NO! OHHHHHH!" sobbed James, focusing on the wedding dress scrunched around his wife's midsection as he came hard into Jennifer. She came with him, grinding her pelvic bone against his while making the climax noises of a valley girl porn star.

Tim was standing right next to James and Jennifer. He was naked, and stroking his own cock rapidly. Katy collapsed forward on the bed, not down for the count, but definitely depleted as she continued a full-body shudder that would last more than 30 seconds.

"JESUS, that was hot!" exclaimed Jennifer, leaning back to smile at crying James. She was gorgeous. Red-headed. Red-bushed. Freckle-y. She made a concerned pout-y face at James as she tried to wipe away the rivers of tears pouring down his cheeks with her hands. James noticed professional quality set lights, the ones with those horizontal umbrellas behind them, shining brightly onto the bed. The photographer was one of two clothed people in the room, and he traced a path back and forth around one corner of the bed. He did this to avoid stepping into the frames of two video cameras: the one pointed at Katy and Dan, and the one pointed at James, Jen, and Tim.

The other camera-blind arc around the opposite bed corner was occupied by a close up camerman, who's main job appeared to be to keep the lens trained on Katy's pussy. Katy's pussy was, as usual, leaking gobs of cum.

"Here," said Tim, pausing his self-pleasure to untie James' wrists. This done, James wrapped his arms around Jennifer and buried his face in her bosom. She stroked the back of his head as she rode him slowly. James' erection did not diminish.

On the bed, Dan lay down on his side to spoon Katy and kiss her neck while she rode out her orgasm.

"James," said Tim, kneeling down to untie his ankles, "I know you feel inconsolable right now, but I'm going to try anyway. That's the best orgasm your wife is ever going to have without your deliberate input, ever again."

"What?" came James soft voice, cracked dry.

Tim went back to pleasuring himself as he spoke. He seemed to be having a hard time choosing whether to stare at Jen or Katy as he did this.

"From now on, if Katy wants to have that kind of orgasm again—with you breaking down—she'll have to ask you for it. You can make her beg, if that's the kind of mood you're in."

"I don't understand," said James, clearing his throat as Katy's panting began to slow. Jennifer continued her slow bounce.

"James, we're going to sell this video. That pre-determined fact was, I'm sure, one part of Katy's orgasm. However, I'll never ask you to watch it again, and I'll never demand that Katy torture you deliberately. You and I both understand that your wife will never be faithful to anyone, but your body will never again be subject to her whims. Katy, dear?"

"Unnngghhh."

"From now on, anyone you fuck, and I mean anyone, you fuck them where James tells you to, no matter what."

"Mmmmmm."

"Katy? Do you understand?"

"Yesssssssssss."

James crying had come to an abrupt halt. There was his wife, in her wedding dress, in the most compromised position he had ever seen her in. He would be upset about this incident again one day, perhaps, but not again today. Katy had to listen to him? He was mind-boggled, but excited.

"James," continued Tim, still stroking himself, "You can't tell her not to fuck other men, but you most certainly can tell her not to do it in front of you, though I doubt you will very often. You can also demand that she fuck whoever she's wanting to fuck in front of you, no matter where or when. Except me."

"Wouldn't dream of telling you where to fuck her," James surprised himself by saying as Jen quickened her pace a little, even though this man had just had him kidnapped, and probably told Katy to wear the dress. Even though this man was planning to distribute video of the worst thing that had ever happened to him.

12