Katy's Way Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also maybe the best thing that had ever happened to him. And Tim was, apparently, ready help James restore what remaining dignity he could. Plus, there was no doubt about it, Tim had been right--Katy looked hotter than anything James' had ever seen, lying there all red and heaving with her ex-boyfriend's cock still all the way inside her cum-dripping vagina, the little slut.

"Ha!" chuckled Tim, "Glad to hear you trust me so much. That makes me feel good about my decision."

"Do you like how that little bitch's twat feels, you fucker?" growled Katy in dirty mock-anger, a devilish smile dominating her face.

"Ungh," moaned Dan, continuing to slowly fuck James' dressed-for-the-part bride.

"It's amazing," admitted James, and he cupped Jen's tits and played with her nipples as she closed her eyes and continued to ride his sticky hard-on. "What decision?" he asked Tim.

"My decision to make you part-owner of my new company. The one I've already formed to distribute the videos I produce of your wife and 19-year-old Jennifer here, who's smack in the middle of her audition. What'd you think, James, should we hire her?"

James was confounded. This girl's pussy was tight. "You're a producer?"

"Heh. Well, an unpaid one, until now. You already know about the internet videos. They attracted some serious attention. All this stuff—" he indicated the cameramen, their equipment, "—paid for by the big boys. James, I'm going to entitle you to a sizable cut of our business, and you won't have to lift a finger, though I suspect you'll want to lift a lot more than that. You can also produce videos, if you want, and that'll get you another salary. You and I are going to be raking it in, and swimming in pussy, all thanks to that deceitful little whore of a wife you married."

"Oh god, do that some more," Katy ordered Dan, apparently unfazed by the idea of her hubby fucking other women.

"Katy, you don't—" began James, but was cut off.

"—James, stop. Don't ask her how she feels about it. Are you nuts? She has no right to give a shit, and look at her—not a leg to stand on!"

They both chuckled briefly as James used his forearm to wipe the last of the tears from his cheeks.

"What if I want to see her have an orgasm like that again?" asked James, already getting comfortable with the best offer he would ever get as reparations for the kind of woman his wife had turned out to be.

"You watch the video with her, of course. Switch to her asshole, Dan," replied Tim, climbing up on the bed.

"Of course," said James with level resolve, and he leaned over to put his mouth on the right nipple of his newest female lead as she bounced furiously in his lap and threw her head back, moaning.

"What if I want a divorce?" asked James with the most serious tone he could muster, shocking everyone in the room except the working cameramen, who smiled simultaneously. Katy gasped with genuine fear, widening her eyes. Tim shot his head around back to James, and saw the wry smile on his face.

"James, you sly motherfucker! You're gonna be fun to work with, man," he said, turning back to face Katy and Dan. Dan had the tip of his erection against Katy's rosebud. Tim lay on his side, lifted Katy's leg, and slid his cock into her, twisting her right nipple. She let out a long, exclamatory sigh as Dan pushed his cum-lubed hard-on into her asshole.

"Oh! OH! I'm gonna cum again!" exclaimed Jen, sitting still in James' lap as she shook.

"We're gonna have to work on your climax volume," said James earnestly. Jennifer kissed him passionately, shoving her toungue into his mouth. Near the end of their kiss, James opened his eyes to watch his wife get double-penetrated in her wedding dress.

"One of you guys oughta give Katy something to suck on," said James to the cameramen once Jen had broken their kiss.

FIN

12