Katyusha Babies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talti slapped Meryem's butt softly. He shook his head. He tried again with the other hand. "Let me try," exclaimed Delal. Delal slapped Meryem on the butt, who curiously looked over her shoulder to find out, what the jeans did to people. When Delal's hand landed on Meryem's butt, she felt the fabric for the first time. The jeans fabric was so different from the regular cotton pants. Delal glided her hand all over Meryem's butt.

Finally, Abda had to get her slapping feel on Meryem as well. Because she was so strictly dressed and unfamiliar with touching other people, her hand flung awkwardly and landed on Meryem's butt.

Meryem exclaimed, "Oh, wow that feels actually good. The thick jeans fabric muffles the sting."

Steps in the hallway outside returned. The flashlight was turned off. These steps sounded softer and more familiar. Pekhat opened the door:

"Quick, our foot steps on the dust gave us away. Imam Abu Dawood is on the prowl. He is right now checking the East wing. Let's got out quickly."

The college freshmen shuffled through the layer of dust outside. They were chipper and excited to talk to each other about everything that they had experienced.

The next morning Abda was in a strange mood in class. She'd look at Talti and slip down her face veil a little to let him see her nose or her mouth. Talti reacted tense. He was afraid that he was being made fun off. Abda quietly giggled to herself.

By the first break, the whole theatre group gathered around Abda to find out, if the Western spirits had gotten a hold of her. She giggled some more. Then, she lifted her head veil just a little bit to reveal her hair as platinum blond as that of the girl on the Playboy cover.

"I thought it was shampoo, when I stole the bottle from the collection. Every since I washed my hair with it, I feel so giddy and daring. I ran in front of a bicycle today. I made a joke at the janitor upon entering school. It is a strange change."

"Abda, they say blondes have more fun. I never realized that blond hair influenced a person that much, even if nobody sees the blond hair."

"Oh, that hair is my secret. It makes me feel so proud, excited, and special to be the only blond in the whole college. And, only we know the secret."

"If any of that comes out, I will be hanged. Everyone will think that I have perverted you," pushed out Klaus under his breath.

"Klaus, not everyone loves the strict Islamic law. There are among us people, who simply silently cherish Western memories. Pekhat is one of them. That's why he let us see the collection. Your knowledge is very valuable. You should take us skinny dipping tonight," said Delal.

That night, they met up in front of the college building. The moon had already pushed past the zenith. All the citizens were sleeping in their cods. The five had gathered in their regular school clothes, loose pants and long shirts, except for Abda. Abda was completely covered in black as usual.

Klaus urged them to take off their shoes. Walking through the narrow alleys in the old city would have echoed their footsteps loudly against the quiet black night. The old city had giant uneven stones in the ground. The alleys were narrow spaces between buildings. The buildings were at odd angles toward each others and forced the alleys in odd directions.

Narrow stairs led up to a bridge. Half way up the stairs was a little platform with a tall black metal fence. The black metal fence had many metal poles creating a square grid. There were no sharp spikes on top of the fence. Behind the fence was the back of a mansion that had been built over a steep slope. Thus, the front side of the building was two floors lower than the back side. The front of the building was made from large stone pieces that had been carved decades ago into something ornamental and blocky.

Behind the fence was a pool seven yard by seven yard. Stone plates a yard wide by a yard long lined the pool. There was no pool furniture, except for a metal statue that looked like a gothic cat.

Klaus began the climb over the fence. His bare feet stepped onto the iron pieces and he swung his leg over. The fence wiggled about an inch back and force with the mass of body pulling on it, yet it felt sturdy. Talti jumped onto the fence like a gorilla. With the speed and the heft of a gorilla, he got over the fence. Abda needed a little help. Her long dress kept getting caught on the rods of the fence.

Once inside the yard, everyone felt a little uncomfortable about undressing. Nudity was a strict prohibition. Abda was the first to throw of her robe and veil. She had been eager to be free. She ran toward the pool with much effort and slow speed. Her lower leg flung to the side when she ran. And, she raised her arms head high to keep her balance.

The first step into the water, Abda leaned her body forward, as if she were going to dive in. Her butt reached high into the sky. The bush showed behind her legs. And, then she immersed herself in the water. She smiled a big smile and blew water out of her mouth. The platinum blond hair looked exotic even in the semi-dark night.

Everyone else followed. Klaus noticed the deeply brown nipples of Delal. Meryem noticed the strong dimples in the butt of Klaus. Talti's body was that of a strong tall man. He was like a bull, as grand and as blunt.

The water was pitch black in the night. It slipped around their skin like velvet. Everyone was a little giddy. They were quiet. Yet, their teeth chattered lightly from the adrenaline, the unusual cool of the water, and excitement about daring society. The clothes were left in piles on the big stone tiles next to the fence.

The upscale old building loomed over them large with the inhabitants in deep sleep. From the little hill, they could see down to the old city and the scattershot arrangement of blocky white houses. A few lights or lanterns dotted the wide view.

Meryem swam close to Klaus. She touched his wet hair: "Klaus, do that acupressure thing again to take away my pain."

Klaus pulled her close. He embraced her naked body from behind. The soft young body snuggled into the front of his body. He felt the acupressure points along the meridians. He held her with double pleasure. He felt the acupressure points and he also felt the naked skin to skin. He could smell her hair. He could feel every little move of her body.

By the fourth point, his erection had risen. He tried to move it out of the way, yet her butt eventually bumped often enough against it that Meryem asked:

"What is that thing that you and Talti have down here? I don't have that there."

"That's called a penis. It is what makes us male and female."

"Oh, I thought, the difference was mainly that men are stronger and women are weaker. Women have also longer hair."

"You have a vagina. I have a penis. If you put the two inside of each other, it feels really good."

"Oh, let's try!"

Meryem and Klaus left the pool. Water was running down their bodies in streams. The cool night air on the wet skin made them shudder a bit. Klaus laid Meryem flat on her stomach. Her boobs pressed against the little pebbles on the stone. Klaus entered her from behind. He rubbed her clitoris and slowly moved until there was enough lubrication.

The three in the pool watched them eagerly until Talti cried out, "I want to try that as well. Delal, let's try." Delal sneered. She didn't like Talti. Abda was more than happy to let Talti try. Abda was two heads shorter than Talti and about half as wide. Lying on top of Abda, Talti pulled her hips a bit back to get better access.

"Ouch, you are hurting me!" belled Abda.

Talti was dazed. Why couldn't he do it? It seemed so easy.

"Lick her down there a bit. That should help," recommended Klaus.

Talti raised Abda on her knees. He tilted his head back and began licking. At first, he licked gingerly like one licks the good sauce of a knife. Abda enjoyed the licking a lot more than the poking. She started pushing her butt into his face and cheered him on to lick harder, more, and in more places, and yes to please suck her a bit as well. Talti was very happy that he did something right for once.

A light went on in the building. The five jumped up. They threw the clothes over the fence, climbed the fence, picked up the clothes, and dashed. A few alleys later, they paused panting. A sheen of sweat was on their bodies. Their smiles were uncontrollable. They almost got caught and had gotten away. They were still naked. They dressed and disappeared to their own houses to sneak in past their parents.

The next day, they met again with Pekhat at 5 PM. This time, they were more careful. They hid behind a pillar and observed the supposedly empty school. Ten minutes in, the quick shuffle of students appeared. Sadiman let his group of alcohol club members into the basement. They followed the group at a save distance.

Watching through the keyhole, they observed the alcohol club. There were mostly guys. A lot of beaks, glass tubes, and burners were arranged on the tables. A goofy looking guy took a swig out of a beaker with clear fluid. He quickly dropped onto his knees and hit the fist against his chest. Then, he shook his head. Clearly, they were too busy with themselves to notice the theatre group.

Pekhat locked them in again. The Western collection started to look familiar. There was the shelf with the Western clothes. Here was a shelf with Western books and magazines. All over were boxes full of intriguing items. The most interest held the Playboy to all, but Klaus.

Abda was quick to find the magazine again. She pushed it onto Klaus' chest and told him to read. His face chewed air for a moment to protest. Then, he gave in. The second article was "Finding Love at the Tip of the Flogger."

"How can a flogging have anything to do with love? It is painful, hurtful, and potentially lethal," protested Delal.

"There are ways in which flogging can become very pleasurable. The key is to build slowly, very slowly. Start with a whisper of the flogger. The pain threshold will move farther and farther away."

"Okay, show me, Klaus."

"There surely must be a flogger in one of these boxes. Let's all search."

A beautiful flogger with twenty leather strips as tail appeared. The handle was tightly wrapped black leather. Klaus swung it a few times through the air with a loose and nimble wrist. The swooshing sound of the flogger made everyone a bit tense.

"Take of your clothes, Delal. Talti, hold her hands to spread her arms over head. Make sure that she is on her tip toes. By holding her, you protect her from hurting herself."

Delal stood naked in front of the clothed Talti. Talti was giant. He easily lifted her light arms up. She bounced impatiently on her toes like a little girl that can't wait to tell her story. Her cute light brown ass danced side to side. Talti's big face enjoyed the close intimacy with her. Her face was focused elsewhere but Talti.

Klaus moved the flogger tips along her calves to caress her skin, let her get stimulated. When coming up to her ass, he couldn't help but softly pummel her ass with the flogger light as a spring rain. The flogger tail continued up her back. Her heart was pounding with anticipation. Talti had to hold her wrists stronger. She let herself hang from Talti's hands.

Klaus rotated the flogger in a circled like brush in an automated car wash. At first, he let only the stirred up wind brush her skin to build anticipation. Then, he let the tips softly hit her skin with tiny little brushes – flap, flap, flap. He scratches his finger nails along her back and dug deep into her gluteal flesh.

"Is that so bad? Tell me on a scale from 1 to 10 how much this stimulation is and how much you want the next stroke to be."

"This is like a 1. Make the next one a 3."

Klaus felt the weight of the flogger. Then, he hit her sharper on the butt from the bottom upwards, so that her butt cheek was pushed up into the air. On falling down, ripples of movement followed across her butt. Delal shrieked with pain: "That hurt."

The flogger went back to the soft stimulation of brushing along her body, until Delal asked for a 2.5. She liked that again and again. The flogger placed one thud after the next across her body. The thuds started at her butt cheeks, worked down the back of her thighs. Her skin turned slightly red and began to tingle. The tingle was an itch of the numb feeling of a limb falling a sleep and an itch.

She asked for a 3 and found out that it eased the tingling itch a bit. She asked for a 4. The flogger came down harder. Her body froze to let the pain ease. Something deep inside of her felt refreshed by the strong stimulus. She asked for a five. Her voice screeched. She jumped up. She wrapped her leg around Talti to get further away, yet Talti's hands kept her from running away. So, she pushed her naked pelvis against Talti's clothed hips to get a few inches away from the flogger.

The flogger continued working her whole back with a hail of 3's. The 3's felt pretty okay. A few times, the flogger tried to lick her sex with an upwards stroke and tried to reach around to flog her breast tissue. She felt her skin numbing in a nice tingling. Yet, the tingling felt such a great relief by the little pains of the flogger coming down. After a few minutes, her skin had a large hunger for more strokes and deeper strokes.

Abda and Meryem watching the flogging were rapt with attention. Klaus instructed Talti to tongue kiss Delal. Delal forget her distaste for Talti. She was so much in the moment that her lips hungrily touched Talti's lips. All her physical sensation was expressed in her lips. And, the wet sultry kiss only increased her general arousal.

With the stimulation of the hot, wet kissing, Delal could take 5's mixed in without crying out. When hit with a 5, her muscles would involuntarily tense in a reflex. Then, they'd slowly relax on their own. It was an odd, yet good feeling. There wasn't much pain. It was more like the body was geared up to do something big, kind of like a monkey beating its chest. Each 5 made her feel invigorated and more ready.

After twenty minutes a general numbness and desensitization was so strong that no fives or accidental 6's roused any pain. At that point, Klaus started heaping slaps onto her with huge vehemence. He was panting hard. Delal felt the force, yet the force was distributed over so many flog tails that it barely registered on her numb skin. She felt the sting on a deeper part of her body. She screamed out from the depth of her body. The blood curling cry made everyone's heart flutter with resonance.

Delal's body was pulsing with an endorphin high. Everything felt very intense. Klaus had stopped. Delal's body was shivering. Talti hugged Delal warmly and cuddled her on his warm body. Delal only realized now how exhausted she was. She fell asleep in the warm arms of Talti, lying on the dusty floor in the basement.

The regular visits of the Western collection had them engaged in more and more radical sexual play. All was well, until one day, Klaus asked, if anyone was taking the pill.

"The pill? What is that?"

"The pill keeps you girls from getting knocked up. We have been screwing multiple times a day without a rubber."

"A rubber, like a car tire? Wow, that sounds like kinky play."

"Oh, boy, you gals will be preggos, if you aren't already."

"You mean, we have babies? Wouldn't people be able to see that?"

"Exactly. And, Islamic society frowns on adultery."

"Oh."

Two months later, Meryem showed the first signs of a belly. She tried to wear dresses. Yet, Imam Abu Dawood had become increasingly suspicious about the trail of foot steps in the dusty basement floor. Drunken students had been found on roofs and in trash bins from the alcohol club. Imam Abu Dawood snooped around with his long black robe, the arms clutched behind his beck and the nose leaning forward.

When Imam Abu Dawood visited the family and interrogated Meryem's meek father about signs of pregnancy, her father never dared to look up from the floor. Her father held his hands clutched on his thighs from nervous tension. Imam Abu Dawood left, yet his visit had started the rumors about Meryem's pregnancy.

One morning, the rumors boiled over. A mob of ten men had collected outside her house. First they lingered there for half hour in the silence of the morning. Then, one of the knocked politely at the door and inquired about Meryem's pregnancy. Meryem's father denied it. He smelled the danger and mayhem in the air.

Two men behind the polite man barged through the door and pushed her father to the side. They pulled her out of bed. In her underwear with her bare legs showing, she was pulled into the street. Screams erupted. A mob started brewing with Meryem at the center. She was sitting up. Her arms were held up in defensive posture. She expected hits any moment.

The news traveled to her four friends, who looked in to identify the grim situation. Hundreds of men were pressing into the street. Police officers looked on without an intension of protecting Meryem. They had thrown a jacket over Meryem to cover her bare legs. The circle of men moved around Meryem, as men were trying to get a look at her. Every once in a while, someone punched or kicked her. A hand flung onto her face to throw her hair around.

"Talti, you better get a rifle from your family quickly. This won't last much longer."

The bull headed Talti had learned to trust Klaus' advice without question from many sexual lessons. He ran home. His iron heart pounded heart, yet did not fail him. Without slowing down, he grabbed the largest rifle in his brother's closet.

The rifle was an M107, 5 feet long, 10 rounds, .50 BMG rounds, scope, cooling air holes, tripod at the front. It was more the thing that you'd place on the ground and aim at distant tanks then use handheld against personnel.

In the meantime, Klaus had watched the mob become more menacing. A thirty year old man with heated head had stepped forward and stepped harshly on Meryem's skull a few times. It seemed like such a blunt and silly punch, like a little child throwing a fit. Yet, Klaus could tell that Meryem's brain was stunned like a boxer during the final rounds of a fight. More hands pulled on her legs, adjusted the jacket over her naked legs, another punch in the back that was taken without defense.

Talti arrived and handed the M107 to Klaus. Klaus fired without pausing for even a moment. The large bullet ripped the entire jaw off the face of a man. Blood splashed, the jaw was tossed along the ground.

Klaus hoisted the tip of the gun into the sky. The gun was as tall as a short woman high. He released the shell and loaded the next bullet into the chamber. The crowed eased away from him to give him space. One man stood defiantly in Klaus' path and screamed about him being an infidel in Allah's face. The rifle's next shot knocked against hard into Klaus' shoulder. At this close range, the powerful bullet shot through the protesting man's skull. On the other end, it ripped out half the skull bone. White brain matter gushed onto the dirt ground. The man collapsed lifeless.

The last determined man raised a boulder with both hands. The boulder weighed perhaps 40-50 pounds. As he was about to drop the boulder on Meryem's head to surely kill her, Klaus' third bullet struck his neck. The neck shattered from the impact. The head fell off the body like a ball off a pedestal. The throat skin held the head dangling on the chest before the body collapsed onto itself.

Meryem was too beaten to even get up and run to safety. Talti and Klaus picked her up. They dragged her off, while the mob was too stunned to pitch itself back into a frenzy. The five friends made it to a car. They drove off into the mountains. Perhaps, the cave system that had allowed the last Americans to hold out would offer them some protection.

1...456789