Kavita In Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aakash couldn't wait any longer. He unzipped his jeans and his cock just sprang out. He got between her legs, aimed his bulbous cock head on Kavita's wet slit and pushed his entire length in one animalistic thrust. Kavita felt as if she was seeing stars. Aakash was definitely thicker than Arun or Raj and she felt him stretch her pussy as he pushed his cock in her.

"AAhhhhhhh" was all she could manage. Kavita was so wet that despite the tightness he was feeling, Aakash had no trouble pushing his cock in. Kavita's pussy squeezed and milked his cock as he laid over her. Arun moved away from Kavita's breasts and lay beside them. Kavita felt her whole body was on fire and all pangs of resistance had melted from her mind which was no longer functioning. She felt Aakash's full weight on her body and loved how her pussy was being stretch by his thick cock. He kisses her lips again, this time softly, like a gently lover. He kept his cook deep in her but did not move. His body weight was causing his pubic bone to grind against Kavita's clit, and as he gently rocked his hips, Kavita started moaning in soft breaths. Kavita was trying to move her hips and wrapped her legs around Aakash. Aakash knew what Kavita wanted but he wasn't about to give it to her so soon. As he kept up his gentle rocking, Kavita started kissing more aggressively, sucking on his lips this time. Aakash slipped his tongue into her mouth and Kavita responded with equal vigor. This is what Aakash was waiting for. She wanted him!

Wanting to continue the tease longer, he pulled out his cock and moved up to her face. His juice covered cock now gleaming over her mouth.

"Suck my cock, Kavita" He commanded; his voice deep and very manly. "Take it all in your mouth."

Kavita obeyed her new "master" and opened her mouth into which Aakash slipped his cock. Kavita's mouth felt just as good as her pussy, if not hotter. He slid his cock deeper and deeper, causing Kavita to gag at times. Aakash didn't care and he started to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth.

Arun in the meantime had moved to Kavita's pussy again and was now fingering it and licking at the same time. He slipped two fingers in and hooked them and began rubbing her g-spot and licked around her clit. He was amazed at how much juice her pussy continued to release. There was large wet spot on the bed underneath her pussy. Kavita responded by moaning though a stuffed mouth and sucking Aakash's harder. She pulled her legs in and spread her knees wide give Arun's free access to her aching pussy.

As Kavita was sucking Aakash's cock, Arun took off his pants, got in position and start to fuck his love's sopping pussy. With every thrust he could hear a squishing sound that her pussy was making. On the other end, her mouth was making loud slurping sounds. This was a very hot and wet woman!

Kavita was in heaven. She loved the way Arun fucked her pussy, and this made her suck Aakash's cock even harder which made him moan. She was rubbing his balls with her hands as her tongue licked his shaft at every thrust. He was oozing so much rep-cum that she had to keep swallowing this salty liquid after every few thrusts. Surprising Kavita again, he pulled his extremely hard, thick and pulsing cock out of her eager mouth. He looked at Arun who was fucking Kavita in a steady rhythm and simply said "sandwich."

Arun smiled and much to Kavita's surprise pulled out of her pussy. She watched as Aakash lay on her back and pulled her on top of him with his strong arms. Then without saying a word, he slipped his cock into her pussy and Kavita simple closed her eyes.

"Oh lord" she moaned. As she was adjusting to Aakash's size again, she felt Arun rub his wet cock on her asshole, and before she could say anything, pushed his cock into her ass.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!" Kavita cried loudly as her body was double penetrated. She had been penetrated like this while being blindfolded but the toys were a lot smaller in size.

Kavita was now sandwiched between the two lovers and having her two most intimate holes ravaged without mercy. The men were thrusting in alternate strokes so that as one pulled out the other would push in. This tag team effort had Kavita moaning in moments and her initial discomfort had now turned onto intense pleasure. Since the both the men still hadn't cum yet, their cocks were swelling more, stretching Kavita like never before. Kavita's juices were dripping down Aakash's cock and balls and he was picking up speed with his thrusts. Arun kept a steady rhythm enjoying every thrust. Since her pussy was stiffed too, Kavita's ass was even tighter than normal, and was squeezing his cock , making Arun feel light-headed.

Of course this extremely erotic position couldn't last very long, and within moments Aakash signaled that he was about to cum. He pulled out of Kavita, and Arun pulled Kavita up into a doggie style position. Aakash moved in front of her and stuffed his cock in her mouth. Kavita tasted her hot sticky juices on his cock and suck with even more lust. A few strokes later, he shot his entire cum into her mouth.

Kavita was shocked as he unloaded his cum in her mouth as even Arun had never done than. The surprise made her gag as the first short went into her throat. Aakash kept his hand on the back of her head forcing her to swallow his load as he released glob after glob of his seed. The sheer quantity of cum sent another ripple of arousal through her making her ass clench even harder on Arun's cock. Just as she was done with Aakash's cum, Arun pulled out and, moved to Kavita's face and shot his cum in spurts into her open mouth. Some of his cum missed and landed on her hair and her face. Kavita was stunned at the way to two men had just used her and sealed their conquest by cumming in her mouth and on her face. Despite the morality of the scene, Kavita knew that this was THE most erotic and intense sexual experience she had had second only to her first time with Arun.

Sweaty and tired from their sexual debauchery, the three fell asleep. Kavita slept on her side with Arun's cum still on her hair, while facing Arun and Aakash was behind her.

Kavita woke up feeling four hands caressing her body. He mind was still groggy and she could taste cum in her mouth. As her mind came into focus, she felt one of her legs being lifted up and Arun slid his cock into her pussy, and starting thrusting while still on his size. Her pussy was still wet so they must not have been asleep long or else Kavita's pussy was still horny for more! Moments later she felt Aakash's wet and lubricated cock push into her anal opening which was still a bit lose of the earlier onslaught.

Kavita closed here eyes and gave into the sexual urges of her masters. Her pussy was flowing in moments and her breath was coming in ragged gasps. Since she was still on her sides, her breasts were swinging wildly as the men continued to thrust their hips and fuck her raw. Unable to maintain control, she led her body complete lose, and was making soft whimpering sounds as she was being fucked without mercy. She was on a constant high, her body felt as if she was floating. Both men were still holding her leg up with one hand and supporting their own weight with their other one.

She felt her asshole start to burn and Aakash was picking up speed on his ramming. Within moments she felt him cum inside her ass. His spunk came out in spurts again. Arun on the other hand was still going strong. Watching Kavita being fucked by Aakash had made him extremely horny and he kept thrusting his cock. When Aakash pulled out his cock form her ass, he rolled Kavita on her back and started to ram his cock into her pussy.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered. "Aakash is a good fuck, isn't he?"

Kavita couldn't admit that to him out loud especially with Aakash still there, but she knew that she couldn't lie to Arun. She simply nodded and watched Arun's lust enflame even more. He pushed her feet on his chest and pushed his cock deep into her pussy till her could feel her cervix pushing back. He watched her breast sway in sync with his movements and when he looked down, he saw her cum had formed a white ring on his cock and her pussy was bright red from all the fucking.

This sight was it and Arun came hard, groaning with gritted teeth, spitting out his cum so hard that he was must have cum all over her cervix. He looked at Kavita's semi passed out state and slowly pulled out. He kissed her kisses passionately. Arun looked and saw Aakash sleeping again and he rolled off his lover on her other side and dozed off.

Kavita was somewhat aware that Arun had come in her. She was exhausted and her pussy which had been like a waterfall was now sore just like her ass. Her breasts were full of bite marks which she hoped would go before her husband came back. Her body was fatigued beyond belief and she too dozed off once again between her two lovers.

By the time Kavita woke up again, it was early hours of daylight, and her body was being caressed again. She looked and saw Aakash on his side, caressing her body and his semi hard cock gently probing on her thigh.

"Aakash, I'm too tired" Kavita whispered. "I can't do it again, I'm still sore."

Aakash simply smiled in return and lowered his head on her neck. Ignoring her weak protest, he took her hand and placed it on his cock. Kavita sighed in resignation and slowly moved her hand, stroking his cock. Aakash wasn't going to take no for an answer, this much she had learned about him the night before and since Arun was still asleep beside her, fucking one is better than both of them in this fatigued state.

She had to admit that Aakash was certainly wonderful in bed, and that Arun knew exactly what she needed. But she was never going to admit that to Aakash. She was still an Indian woman and had certain boundaries.

Aakash turned her head towards him and started to kiss her lips which were now slightly swollen form the onslaughts of the previous night. His hands continued caressing her body and as soon as got hard in Kavita's hand, he got between her legs. Sensing that she was too tired to be wet, he wet his cock with his saliva and shoved his hard cock into Kavita's pussy. Kavita moaned again both the pain of being penetrated and pleasure of being fucked! Aakash saw that Kavita's pussy has dried cum all around the outer lips, and was still red from the fucking it has received the previous night.

Though utterly exhausted and sour, Kavita wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him as deep as she could to make Aakash enjoy more. Since this might be a one time thing as Arun might not like a repeat performance, she tried to enjoy this like the night before but she simply didn't have the strength for the intensity. She tried to squeeze her pussy muscles as Aakash continued thrusting while Arun was still passed out beside them. But Aakash was so good that despite the fatigue her pussy was wet again and the flames of her orgasm began to ignite again.

Aakash held her legs in his strong arms and spread her legs wide apart as he thrust his him and pumped is cock in and out. Remnants of cum from her pussy were sticking to his cock along with her juices as his cock continued to swell inside her, bringing him closer and closer to his eruption. Wanting more, he moved his hands under her ass, and leaned to push as much of his cock into her Kavita as he could. His finger was massaging and caressing her ass, while his thick cock fucked the life out of her pussy. Just as Kavita pussy convulsed in orgasm, Aakash groaned and erupted deep into her pussy, coating her walls with a fresh coat of cum much to Kavita's relief. Pulling his semi hard cock, he made a tired and exhausted Kavita lick his cock clean before lying back and simply whispering, "Hope you liked your surprise."