Kavita Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he let me stand up straight. Then he faced me and said, "Well, Kavita, I think you need to learn to have some respect for your husband's friends, don't you think?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded meekly. He switched on the TV and grabbed a beer from the mini-bar. He then sat on the couch, took off his shoes and socks, and started unbuttoning his jeans. He grabbed his crotch obscenely and grinned at me, "Honey, why don't you come over here and have a taste of this?"

I was disgusted. He wanted to drink a beer and watch TV while I sucked his cock! There was no way I was going to degrade myself this way. But then I remembered what Sanjay had told me before he left, and I was not so sure. Nick got out of his jeans and then started taking off his underwear. I knew Nick was serious, so I dared not to anger him again.

Nick saw my hesitation and said, "Hey baby, you don't have to act so innocent. I know how much you like to suck cock." I was mortified when I realized that Sanjay must have told him that about me. It was true that ever since Sanjay taught me to give him a blowjob during our honeymoon, I had always enjoyed doing it for him. Whenever Sanjay wanted me to suck him, which was often, I always obliged him like a devoted wife.

Nick was showing signs of impatience. I figured I had no choice so I knelt down in front of Nick. It was so humiliating to have to kneel down naked in front of Nick who I detested so much. Although I was so mad at him, I could not take my eyes off his cock, which was so erect it looked like it was about to burst. I had never seen any other cock except my husband's, so I was fascinated. His cock was longer and thicker than Sanjay's, and it looked very different. I later realized that it was because he was circumcised, and his white skin made it look very exotic to me. I also noticed that Nick had strong muscular legs and a tight abdomen. I knew he lifted weights regularly, so I was not surprised.

He brought his cock towards my mouth and said, "Kavita, now be a nice girl and open your mouth." I figured I was going to have to do this anyway, so I might as well do a good job. At least that way, he won't be so angry with me. I held his cock with my left hand and took the head of his cock into my mouth. His cock was so thick I could barely wrap my fingers around it. I had to admit that his cock felt nice and warm in my mouth. I instinctively wrapped my lips tightly against the head of his cock and started bobbing up and down, as Sanjay had taught me.

Nick sat back on the couch and sipped his beer, and started flipping channels on the TV without paying too much attention to me. He would look at me once in a while and seemed very pleased with what I was doing with my mouth. He would occasionally run his fingers over my hair and face and say encouraging but humiliating things like, "That's my girl" and "Oh baby, suck it hard."

When I gave Sanjay blowjobs, he would usually come within a couple of minutes. But Nick did not seem to be in any hurry to come, so I had to work extra hard to stimulate him. I knew I was doing a good job, and that he was really enjoying it. I was starting to like the feel of his cock throbbing in my mouth but I tried not to appear too eager. Nick would make me stop every once in a while and tell me to lick the underside of his cock, to take his balls into my mouth, or to flick my tongue across the head of his cock. I was determined to please him, so I obliged willingly. I took his cock into my mouth as deeply as I could while also stroking him up and down with my right hand, and started caressing his balls with my other hand.

After about half an hour, my mouth and jaw were starting to get sore. I could feel his cock throbbing hard and I knew he was about to come. Sanjay always liked me to take his cum in my mouth and swallow, and I figured that Nick would probably like the same. Nick finally grunted loudly and started squirting his come in large spurts into my mouth. I tried hard to keep my lips wrapped around his cock and swallowed hard so I wouldn't have to taste his cum in my mouth for very long, but he came so much that some of it dripped down my chin. Nick made me lick his cock clean, and I swallowed the last drop of cum from his cock.

He seemed very pleased with me, and said, "Baby, that was awesome. I never believed Sanjay when he said what a fine cocksucker you are." I didn't know whether to be flattered or ashamed, so I just smiled shyly. I figured that Nick finally got what he wanted, so I asked him sweetly if I could have my clothes back.

He wasn't going to be that easy. He said, "Kavita, you must be kidding if you think I'm not going to have a feel of that fine brown pussy of yours."

I couldn't believe that Nick was actually going to fuck me. I never thought that Sanjay would let him do that to me, but it was also strangely exciting to hear that he wanted me badly. He was slowly stroking his cock, which had gone soft, and was now getting hard again. He made me get down on all fours on the floor, spread my knees widely, and had me place my face on the floor till my butt was sticking up in the air. He knelt behind me and felt me up again and inserted a finger into my pussy, which was dripping wet. I couldn't believe that I had gotten so wet. Usually, I would get horny while blowing Sanjay and my panties would be soaked. Since I wasn't wearing anything now, my juices were starting to drip down my legs. I guess the effect of alcohol together with the feel of Nick's cock in my mouth had made me quite horny. I was so ashamed that Nick found out.

He said, "Boy, you are leaking like a faucet. You are one horny slut, aren't you? I'm sure what you really need now is a good, hard dick in your cunt, and guess what, that's what I'm going to give you, so get ready."

I was so humiliated that he was talking to me like this and that he was going to take me in this most humiliating position like a cheap whore. He spread my knees even wider apart and thrust his cock into me steadily until it was all the way in. His cock felt so big inside me that I could feel my pussy getting stretched around it. It felt wonderful to have my pussy filled so completely, but I was determined not to let him know that I was enjoying it.

He said, "Oh baby, you have such a tight cunt. I'm sure you like my cock in your cunt, don't you?"

I was deeply ashamed and didn't say a word. He started pounding into me with a steady rhythm. He grabbed my waist firmly and rocked my ass back against him as he thrust into me until we were rocking together in rhythm. He kept going and I was getting breathless and started panting.

Every few minutes he would pause and spank my butt with the palm of his hand so hard that I would cry out in pain. He'd yell, "You slut, this ought to teach you a lesson." He continued pounding into me until I started to feel a familiar tingling in my loins and felt my orgasm building inside me.

Despite myself, I moaned loudly as I came. Nick kept up his rhythm and he pounded into me hard even as I moaned loudly. I still had some effect of the alcohol left in me and I felt lightheaded. Nick seemed to have great stamina and he kept going until he made me come two more times. Each time I moaned and screamed loudly and it only seemed to encourage him to fuck me harder.

Finally, I had no strength left in me to rock back against him, and I collapsed on the floor. Nick then rolled me onto my back, held one of my legs up with his hand, and continued to fuck me vigorously.

At last, when he was about to come, he pulled out of me and knelt over me to straddle my body, and kept stroking his cock just inches away from my face. In my ultimate humiliation, he finally ejaculated all over my face, even squirting his cum on my eyes, hair, and ears. When he was done coming, he made me open my mouth and lick him clean for the second time. This time he inserted his cock deep into my mouth until I felt it back in my throat and I started gagging. I could taste my own pussy juice on his cock, and I cleaned him completely. He left me on the floor for some more time with my face covered with his cum. He had a smug look on his face and I knew he enjoyed humiliating me completely. He put his clothes back on and finished his beer and only then let me go to the bathroom to clean up.

When I came out, Sanjay was back and he and Nick were talking and laughing excitedly. I was sure they were talking about me. Sanjay hugged me and said, "Hey sweetie, Nick tells me that you've been a really good girl. I'm so proud of you." I cringed when I saw Nick grinning from ear to ear. I was still naked.

Nick gave my clothes to Sanjay, except for my thong panties, which he wanted to keep as a souvenir. Sanjay let him keep it, but only after he and Nick took turns smelling my panties to see if I had really peed in them. I was so ashamed. Sanjay borrowed one of Nick's shirts to cover me up. He made me kiss Nick good night and took me back to our room wearing just the shirt and my heels.

When we got back, Sanjay seemed hornier than he had been in a long time. He promptly took off his clothes and my shirt. He then threw me on the couch, lifted and spread my legs, and entered me. As he was fucking me he said, "Kavita, you should be really proud. Nick said that you are the best fuck he's ever had, and you know that he has fucked dozens of girls." I was embarrassed and flattered at the same time. With that he came hard, pumping his cum into my pussy.

We left Vegas the next morning and I didn't see Nick until the next week when he came over to hang out with Sanjay. He flashed me a knowing smile when he saw me and I was so embarrassed I couldn't look him in the eye. Whenever I saw him later, I was reminded of how he humiliated me, but since I had learned my lesson, I always treated him warmly and with respect.

12