Kay and Brad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

Half an hour later, a partially recovered Kay sat in her parents' tub in a bubble bath and was being held against the body of her twin, as they were bathed in candle light as they slowly made out and washed each other until it was time to get ready for their parents to arrive back home.

After dinner, Lynn went to bed and fell asleep fully satisfied from her day with Kay, looking forward to exploring her little sex kitten once more the next day. And while it seemed that she had just fallen asleep, she was awoken just after midnight with her covers being pulled back and a nude female body slipped in behind her and pressed against her own nude form.

"Hey, Kay baby, did you have fun with Brad?" Lynn said dreamily.

"I did. He fucked me so hard that my poor pussy and ass are really sore, as well as filling me full of cum," she replied seductively as her hands began roaming over Lynn's body while kissing her neck, turning her on.

Lynn got her subliminal hints and turned her body over to face her sister and gave her a deep kiss while moving her hand down and cupping her bare pussy. "Poor girl. Did you need someone to make you feel better."

Kay smiled and gave her another kiss as she pushed Lynn onto her back and straddled her in a 69, and the two sisters began eating each other hungrily, with Lynn drinking in not only her sister's juices, but Brad's as well. And after they each had ridden through an orgasm they muffled in each other's pussy so they didn't wake their parents, their lips met again and shared their prizes before they fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming about the days to come in each other's forbidden arms.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers
12