Kayla Ch. 03

Story Info
Kayla puts me in my place.
970 words
4.31
15.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally arrived at Kayla's bedroom (crawling takes longer than walking), the scene I saw was surprising. Dave was sitting in a chair beside the bed. His hands were tied behind him and he had a ball gag shoved into his mouth. Jose was lying on his back on Kayla's bed and Kayla was on top of him, straddling his cock and riding it like it was a bucking bronco.

Angela was startled to see this happening. "Jose, what are you doing?" she asked. "Oh My God!" shouted Angela. "I never thought you would cheat on me, Jose. You said you loved me."

"I had no choice, Honey." mumbled Jose. "She said if I didn't fuck her, I would never see you again/"

A coy grin came over Kayla's face, even though she continued to bob up and down on Jose's cock. "I needed a real man and this meat looked like the only one in the house. You don't really mind, do you, Angela? You can have him back in about five minutes. How did assholeboy behave himself?"

Angela waited quite a while before responding. I think she was deciding whether or not to be angry at Kayla and Jose. "He did the job. I wish he had been someone else. But he was OK." she said.

"Wasn't he obedient?" asked the Goddess.

"Yes, he was totally," Angela replied.

"Good," said Kayla. "I have plans for the whore."

Kayla stopped talking for a while and her breathing became faster and louder. Her legs and thighs seemed to tighten. She was totally in control. "Ah, ah, agh, agghh, oh, oh, uggggggghh" She let out a final cry as she lurched forward, her hair covering Jose's face. She couldn't wait to turn to Dave and say "See, Baby, if you had an average or bigger cock, that's how you could fuck me. I love it this way." Dave garbled something through his ball gag.

Kayla crawled off of Jose, looking more delicious that I've ever seen her look. She was covered with sweat, her eyes were shining. She was grinning and still panting a little. She turned to me and said, "Come here, asshole." Quickly I crawled to her. "Follow me," she ordered. I crawled along behind her as she led me to her parents' bedroom. She closed the door once we were inside. "You like beaner cum, don't you?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes, Mistress Kayla, I do," I responded.

"Eat it out of me, bitch," was her command. She lay on the edge of the bed, with her hands behind her, propping her torso up. She opened her legs just far enough for me to get my tongue up inside her glistening cunt. I inserted it, searching for Jose's goo. She was still sweating like a pig. "Don't swallow it yet, Honey," Kayla said. "Show it to me on your tongue first." I obeyed. What else could I do?. Kayla loved telling me it was all right to swallow. "Make sure you get it all. Oh, aren't you going to thank me for the great present I'm giving you?"

"Thank you so much, Mistress Kayla, for thinking of me and what I love," I stammered.

"I'm too good to you, aren't I," she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Kayla. I'm unworthy and yet you continue to do wonderful things for me. I don't understand," I said.

Just then Kayla turned away from me, so I could no longer probe her. "I've got plans for you, Sweetie," she said. She knew calling me names like "Sweetie" and "Honey" would keep me with her forever, no matter how cruel she was to me.

"I need some money. I know you don't have any. So you and I are going to a gay bar. A very upscale one. There we will meet wealthy queers. And I'll sell you to them. Some will just want you in the boy's room that night. But it's your job to get some to want to take you home for a couple days. That's where the big money is. Do you understand?" Kayla said as a school teacher would say to her dumbest student.

"Yes, Ma'am. I think so," I honestly replied.

"You make sure you understand, or else, bitch. Aren't you my faggot whore, Baby?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I definitely am your faggot whore," I told her.

"Do you know how disgusting you are to me?" she suddenly asked me. "The sight of you makes me want to puke. All you can think of is eating cum and getting cock into you. I know that. You never think of how pretty or smart I am any more, do you? I know you loved licking Angela's ass because you could imagine it was Davey's or Jose's. Isn't that right, cocksucker?"

All I could do is nod and say "Yes, Mistress Kayla."

"You're of no use to a woman. Angie probably will still want you to lick her ass or do shit like that. And you will. But she'll always wish you were a real man doing it – someone else. You heard her, didn't you?" Kayla said. I told her I had heard Mistress Angela say that.

Just then I heard Kayla clear her throat. She said "Open your whore mouth – now!" I did as she said. She then spit a wad of mucous into my mouth. It slid down my throat and I swallowed it. Kayla giggled that little giggle I lived to hear. "Just how totally fucking pathetic are you?" was Kayla's response to this little event.

"I'm not sure, Mistress Kayla," I said.

"Shit," she said, shaking her head back and forth. She then walked out of the room, leaving me there to think and wonder more about that very question.

TO BE CONTINUED