Kay's Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
309 Followers

"Oh God, please Dad, please stop. This is so good I'm going to explode. I want to cum with you in me. Oh pleeeeese."

These protests were somewhat contradicted by the way her head dropped to her arms and her arse was pushed back to me. When I stopped to observe her, I was acutely conscious of her pink puckered anus also waiting my attentions. I never could resist my daughter's begging, and so after three long licks of her bum hole which made her squeal like a piglet in heat, I smacked her bottom and made her stand.

"Just because I am about to fill your arse with my cum, don't think you will always get your own way." I growled.

She giggled again.

"Maybe you will think differently when you've filled the rest of me too."

I chased her up the stairs like I used to as the daddy bear chasing his naughty daughter bear to the bedroom. This time, though, I wasn't going to be tucking her in.

She threw herself onto my bed, and turned over, exposing her slightly rounded stomach and the lewd cleft of her sex. I undressed and then lay down beside her, and we merged together, our bodies touching as many places as possible. Hungrily we kissed, and our animal passions rose like a roaring forest fire.

Emma drew back and looked at me intently.

"Please dad, do it now, please fuck me."

She seemed afraid that I would fail her, and not fulfil my promise.

"Then I want you to kneel on the edge of the bed. Push out your bottom for me. I am going to apply lots of lubrication, and use my fingers to loosen up the very tight muscle there."

She gave me a quick kiss and quickly knelt as directed. My cock was so hard with desire; I almost came with the erotic sight of this female body presented for my use – proffering its tight virgin arse for my delight.

At first I just applied the baby oil to the raised anal ring. As I rubbed it, I felt the tension ease, and Kay's back also relaxed as the intimate movements increased her desire to open herself completely to me.

After five minutes, I gently eased the tip of my forefinger into the clenching hole. She whimpered and pushed back. I couldn't see how such a tight entrance would ever succumb to my thick cock. I had done this before with various lovers, but none so young and toned.

Again, I went slowly, only inserting the tip of the finger briefly before withdrawing and applying more oil. Each time I pushed in a bit further, and sometimes I would twist the finger and stretch the muscle a little.

"Please Daddy, don't tease me. Open me up so that you can put your cock in there."

Shit, she hadn't been kidding earlier. She was as hungry for this as I was.

Using even more oil, I was now able to push my finger all the way in. Slowly I pushed in deep, and then almost withdrew, and then pushed back in again. Still like a hot vice, but easing a bit.

My slow finger fucking was also keeping her home fires burning. I saw a small hand reach down and begin to play with a lonely wet swollen clit. As I finger fucked her back door, Kay matched the rhythm with two fingers in her snatch.

More baby oil, and at last, I had two fingers reaming her fundament. With the greater girth came wilder sensations. She was loosening up nicely, and she was also seriously getting into the pain/pleasure of being sodomised. Still a virgin in all her holes, if I did this right it could become her preferred method of cumming. By now, her head had dropped to her unused arm, and she was frigging herself and moaning and crying out. I could tell that she was close to orgasm, and I had yet to push the main man down the tube.

"Ok darling. I'm going to slide my cock into your bottom. Are you ready for this?"

"Oh yes daddy", she moaned. "Yes daddy, yes, yes, yes. Please fuck my arse daddy, please."

She obviously hadn't just looked at the pictures in my magazines.

I poured a load of oil on my stiff cock, the head purple with lust, and stepped up to the bent form of my obedient daughter.

"I need you to reach behind and pull your cheeks apart. Pull them apart for daddy so that he can fit his cock in your arse."

Actually, I didn't need that at all, but the sight of a woman opening herself in such an inviting manner is the most wonderful in the whole world. Add to this the fact that this was a beautiful teenager, and even more, my beautiful teenage daughter, and I was close to spunking onto the stretched anal ring there and then.

With infinite care and tenderness, I pushed the head of my prick against the tender membranes closing off her back passage. As I urged myself forward, Kay whimpered as the pressure seemed destined to make her slide away from me. She dropped her head and anchored herself on the coverlet.

I gradually increased my thrust – fearful that I would enter too quickly and cause her pain. As it was, she gave a shove back just as I breached the entrance, and she gave a small cry as I suddenly found myself lodged inside.

I waited as Kay breathed quickly, trying to relax. Her anus was spasming as it tried to repel the invader, but without Kay herself helping, it was doomed to be completely conquered.

To my amazement, Kay then proceeded to push back against me, urging her small bottom up the length of my shaft. At the same time, she had recommenced masturbating herself, and from the sounds she was making, it was clear that she was again getting close to cumming. I wanted, more than anything else in the world, to time my climax to hers. Although I would have loved to spend a long time fucking that exquisite arse hole, I knew there would be future chances to do just that. This was for Kay, and for us to celebrate our new found ability to share our love for each other.

I placed my hands on her hips, and started to lever myself in and out of her clenching tunnel. Despite my desire to fully enjoy the sensations, it was soon painfully obvious that I was not going to be able to defer my ejaculation for long. Not only was the butter soft ring stroking my cock with the skill of any courtesan in the world, but the thin membrane of her bowels was rubbing the cock head with silk. In addition, the animal lust noises that Kay was making as her fingers and my prick plundered her fuck holes told me she was only seconds away from her own release.

The final trigger was thought which shouted triumphantly in my head.

"I am fucking my daughter's sweet arse and she loves it."

The prospect of being able repeat this experience, and do more besides pushed me over the rapids into the staccato shots of my cock spurting into my girl's guts.

I cried out as I felt the muscles tighten at the base of my sex, and the first load force its way through the narrow passage of her bum.

The sound of my cumming, and the feeling of the liquid splashing inside was Kay's own key to open the magic box of her orgasm. She pinched her clit as the fireworks exploded soundlessly in her skull, and she gave repeated grunts of pleasure, grinding her hips against me. Again and again I felt another load spend into this virgin's behind, and each spurt brought force more passionate cries from her. I looked down on her slim form bucking and jerking whilst while still impaled on my manhood.

When there was no more energy left to expend, we drifted to earth, I stayed still, my shrinking prick still buried deep in my daughter's bottom, my hands resting on her hips.

She placed her hand on one of mine and gave it a squeeze. Head down, gently, almost apologetically, she asked.

"Do you still love me daddy?"

"Yes my darling, for always and forever and a day."

"Oh good," she sighed, "Because I want to do this with you lots and lots and lots.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
309 Followers
12